Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: A Doppelgänger Disaster

• Start Topic

Jenn and Tamra co-host a party where the ladies dress as each other; Heather informs Gina that Shannon is talking about Gina's relationship; Vicki brings a keg to the party; Shannon confronts Heather about revealing too much about her relationship.

Original air date 2023.08.09

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

“Difference between talking about someone and talking against someone”? Huh? With these chicks, there is no difference.

So we’re going to be in for yet another screaming fight at a party? Yawn.

Just now, Pi237 said:

Gina's eyebrows and lashes! Lmao what is she doing?? She should ride into her scenes juggling on a unicycle

IKR? Lousy makeup job. The brows look like caterpillars.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Wow, Emily & Taylor really will do anything for the camera

Hate to throw a compliment her way, but Tamra as Heather with the money gun was funny. The rest didn't really impress me as their counterparts.

• Like 14

All I can think of while watching this catfight is how much Shannon looks like Erika Jayne, and how much Heather looks like Lisa Rinna when she was in her long-hair phase.

What was that difference again, Heather, between talking about someone and talking against someone? Gawd…can everybody just mind their own damn. business? This storyline is getting boring. SHUT. UP.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Vicki: "I'm so thirsty!" Truer words have never been spoken. And Vicki can keep her relationship advice to herself. 

The whole Shannon-John thing is reminding me of Taylor-Russell.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Everyone looks like themselves (with bad wigs) except for: Tamra who resembles Betheny Frankel (sorry Betheny) and Heather  who resembles Theresa Guidice 

What a stupid fucking episode. Why Andy? Why?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

The whole Shannon-John thing is reminding me of Taylor-Russell.

Yeah, if you have to be that scared about your significant other finding out you vented to some friends about rocky times in your relationship, you’re with a controlling person and you’ll never please them. They’ll move those goal posts every time to make you feel like you’re what’s wrong with the relationship instead of what they’re doing to you.  Granted, they have the added layer of tv exposure, but he knew she was on this show before he got together with her.

You don’t get to enjoy those Bravo bennies without playing the game. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

These costumes are so bad, I’m not sure who some of them are supposed to be dressed like.

Love (not) how Heather brings up John and Shannon baiting Gina to talk about them while she plays Switzerland and then starts pointing her bony finger in Shannon’s face. If she doesn’t get taken down here, I hope the BH’s crew will. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

Lol —-Tamra was offended.  Taylor looked too plain.   That was rich.

I loved that Taylor did the bare minimum. Tamra is such a legend in her own mind, it had to burn that Taylor was like ‘shrug.’ And no one cared.

Emily was unhinged tonight. Blocking Shannon every which way she turned, screeching, “YOUR FRIEND! BE YOUR FRIEND!”  

• Like 19

Worst party theme ever.  What a waste.

As far as relationship gate goes, they can all say that Heather talked to them about Shannon's relationship because they all brought it up with her.  I do  believe Shannon would get drunk and overshare.  In this one instance, I actually believe Heather. 

Tamra is, as always, the shit stirrer.  She primed Shannon to make sure she would blow up at the party.  

In this den of vipers, why would anyone share anything that can be used as ammunition? 

Vicki is trying so hard to convince us that she is wild in bed. Nope.  Not buying it. 

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Shannon was rendered speechless when Emily mentioned a dinner conversation they had a few months prior, then minutes later she and Cancer Scammer are ranting about how Shannon hasn’t confided in her since 2020. And of course we get her patented “I’m. Done!” hissy fit. I’m over all the tres amigas and their bullshit.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I did enjoy the quick clips of some of Vickie's greatest hits but they missed getting hit in the head by the football Donn threw on the boat and of course falling down while accepting an award she gave herself at hera party in her own backyard.

Emily is way too invested and/or too drunk. 

Heather has a history of being super shitty to Shannon and Shannon should know better than to confide in her. 

Oh and was anyone surprised when Jenn said her and hometown girlfriend went to school together she doesn't remember going to any classes, lol?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Vicki and her list of 18 things of what she wants in a boyfriend! One is that he has to adore Vicki!

Gina thought that Shannon dressed on purpose as the old version of Gina. 

So Heather talked to Emily and Gina first about Shannon's relationship, and then to Tamra, Shannon complained about her relationship to everybody, but then she gets angry when John gets angry it was discussed because she thinks that John will leave her...Why is Shannon on a reality show if she refuses to discuss anything, and pretends her relationship is good, or why is in a relationship like this? She will say she didn't sign up for this on the next episode. Also, John knew she was on a reality show for many years when he met her. And Shannon either forgot, or she pretends she forgot she talked to Emily at Xavier's about John (and his verbally abusive comments- that she is fat, and unattractive) two months before. 

Relationships don't fail because they are discussed on reality shows.

Shannon is concerned about Gina's relationship. Is it because they have a feud, or does she really care?

As for Heather, and the rumors about Terry cheating, nobody buys two houses, and thinks of buying a place in Idaho if there are problems in the marriage.

Shannon: "stop with the camera, I'm not a crazy person." 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
42 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Shannon: "stop with the camera, I'm not a crazy person." 

Shannon is the most unhinged person on any of the franchises.  She makes every situation she's involved in worse by acting like a screaming banshee.  And John appearing on camera saying all of the women need to STFU is not a good plan of attack if you want them to believe your relationship is trouble free.  It shows you for the controlling douche that you apparently are. 

• Like 20
2 hours ago, dmeets said:

Shannon was rendered speechless when Emily mentioned a dinner conversation they had a few months prior, then minutes later she and Cancer Scammer are ranting about how Shannon hasn’t confided in her since 2020. And of course we get her patented “I’m. Done!” hissy fit. I’m over all the tres amigas and their bullshit.

I can believe Shannon doesn't remember the conversation.  Of course that would mean she was blackout drunk.  There is no answer on this one where Shannon looks good. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I can believe Shannon doesn't remember the conversation.  Of course that would mean she was blackout drunk.  There is no answer on this one where Shannon looks good. 

Shannon looked surprised, or even shocked when Emily mentioned the conversation at the restaurant.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Heather has a history of being super shitty to Shannon and Shannon should know better than to confide in her. 

She shouldn't confide to Heather, but maybe she felt the need to (she did to almost everybody except for Jenn, and Taylor because she doesn't know them) because the situation with John was getting worse. And she films with the women for years.

I can't believe that adult individuals in a three and a half year relationship didn't spend a night at each other's houses....It seems that Shannon paid for everything, as well...There is no wonder she doesn't want any of this mentioned on tv.

• Like 16

Shoutout to whoever in production found those absolutely wonderful pics of Brooks and Steve, who were shown in all their jackassery.

A grudging shoutout to Tamra for her spot-on impersonation of Heather. The money gun…chef’s kiss.

You’d think these gals would learn by now that confiding anything to anybody in this group is just asking for it. Shannon, especially, should know better after the David text fiasco that involved Tamra and Heather.

That party…that wasn’t even at high school level. One of the worst ever. 

• Like 14
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She shouldn't confide to Heather, but maybe she felt the need to (she did to almost everybody except for Jenn, and Taylor because she doesn't know them) because the situation with John was getting worse. And she films with the women for years.

I can't believe that adult individuals in a three and a half year relationship didn't spend a night at each other's houses....It seems that Shannon paid for everything, as well...There is no wonder she doesn't want any of this mentioned on tv.

Wait I missed this. Is this about Shannon and John? Shannon moved in with John when her girls were positive with Covid. She left her 3 girls home alone because she was so afraid that she would come down with it. When she tested positive  she left John's and went home. But you could tell that she didn't want to. 

I do believe that Shannon is so desperate for a man in her llife that she will settle for anything. And John is stupid for getting involved with somone like Shannon. She is Vickie #2. Shannon can deny having a drinking problem all she wants but alcohol is clearly a problem for Shannon. 

• Like 17
35 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Wait I missed this. Is this about Shannon and John? Shannon moved in with John when her girls were positive with Covid. She left her 3 girls home alone because she was so afraid that she would come down with it. When she tested positive  she left John's and went home. But you could tell that she didn't want to. 

I do believe that Shannon is so desperate for a man in her llife that she will settle for anything. And John is stupid for getting involved with somone like Shannon. She is Vickie #2. Shannon can deny having a drinking problem all she wants but alcohol is clearly a problem for Shannon. 

Which is kind of ironic, seeing how “health conscious” she is. 

During COVID, wasn’t there some issue between John and Shannon because his kids weren’t following mask protocols, or something? (That season was pretty much a waste for me, so I really didn’t pay close attention.)

• Like 7

Dressing up as each other is an excuse to make fun of everyone. I thought they all looked terrible. If I was Shannon I wouldn’t have gone with the Dee Schneider version  of Gina.  
Vicki is a legend in her own mind. 
Shannon made herself a target by confiding and probably by having some of these bad arguments in public. In his few scenes this season John looks checked out. I don’t understand why these ladies are so needy. I’m guessing all the alcohol  does affect Shannon’s weight and screw John for mentioning it especially if he’s drinking with her.
All I see on Taylor and especially Jenn are those lips. I think Jenn would look so much better without. Someone needs to open a beauty bar where women can deflate their over inflated lips. Let some air out of those tires. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Vicki, never change!  That list. Her spitting out beer while upside down!  I’m enjoying the return of Vicky as a friend of. 
I meant to comment last week on her triumphant malapropism:  people in glass houses—should throw all the stones. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Shannon is shocked & upset that people are talking about her relationship while she's doing the exact same thing in discussing Gina & Travis?  Ok.

It appears she's talked about John with many of them, no wonder they'd compare notes, especially if what she confided was troubling. Then Tamra brings it up on camera and Shannon blames Heather? Make it make sense. 

Vicki was the absolute highlight of the episode/season. They gave the orange to the wrong person...

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Ok let me get this straight ... Tamra brought all this shit up ON camera implying that Heather told her "secrets" that Shannon had told her  ..

then turns around and says she heard it from Emily?

But then Emily and Shannon had also had conversations about her relationship and its "secrets" Emily talked with ALL the girls about it and everyone but Heather has talked shit about this relationship ON camera

BUT its Heather's fault that its out on camera?? WHAT the WHAT?

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok let me get this straight ... Tamra brought all this shit up ON camera implying that Heather told her "secrets" that Shannon had told her  ..

But then Emily and Shannon had also had conversations about her relationship and its "secrets" Emily talked with ALL the girls about it and everyone but Heather has talked shit about this relationship ON camera

Well it is a Real Housewives show so this weird logic tracks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well it is a Real Housewives show so this weird logic tracks.

its like they all got together and were like lets take heather down ... then forgot that they are ALL on camera talking SHIT and Heather isnt LOL

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

Shannon's so desperate to reunite the tres amigas that she's ignoring that Tamra's the one who keeps bringing up that things have been said about Shannon and John Janssen. Plus she didn't seem remotely bothered a few weeks ago when Vicki was laughing and hamming it up for the camera when Shannon had her first "I'm. Done!" meltdown at the amigas reunion lunch. "Gee, was it something I said? SQUAWK!"

Unsurprisingly, Shannon dressed and acted like an exaggerated version of Gina (the hair never looked like that), reveling in every opportunity to take the piss out of her, yet she took great, grave offense to Emily's exaggerated Shannon hand movements. Always can dish it out, never can take it. But sure, you're Fun Shannon™.

I loved that Jen's Taylor outfit included the salad cat. And I loved that Taylor had a good laugh about it. I was kind of surprised it's taken this long for the meme to come up, since that is probably the only reason Taylor was invited back as the "first official" crossover housewife.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 11
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Dressing up as each other is an excuse to make fun of everyone. I thought they all looked terrible.

Yes!  What a dumb mean girl idea that was, including the fact they already pretty much look alike (mostly terrible)  with the long hair extensions, eyelashes and fillers.   And while I did get a chuckle out of the money gun,  the Heather Dub-ho wasn't even worthy of middle school. Lame.  

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s Tamra. She’s a master. It’s like a kid who starts shit with her sibs, then stands back and lets them take the heat. You’d think they’d catch on by now, because she’s done it to just about everybody — this “I’m being a good friend, just looking out for you” horseshit. That’s how it starts.

The looks she kept shooting Shannon and Heather…she couldn’t wait for the explosion.

I really want to hear Andy’s reasons for bringing her back, other than Andy luvvs her. She’s been nothing but toxic. Something is clearly wrong that she wants constant chaos. No fan of Vicki’s either, but if I had to choose my poison, I’d go with the OG if anyone has to come back.

Jeez…no wonder Eddie has lockjaw. I would really love to see the tables turned on Tamra at some point.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
12 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I really want to hear Andy’s reasons for bringing her back, other than Andy luvvs her. She’s been nothing but toxic. Something is clearly wrong that she wants constant chaos.

Andy loves  the chaos and the fighting; I've always believed that he basically doesn't like Bravo women and certainly doesn't respect them. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s Tamra. She’s a master. It’s like a kid who starts shit with her sibs, then stands back and lets them take the heat. You’d think they’d catch on by now, because she’s done it to just about everybody — this “I’m being a good friend, just looking out for you” horseshit. That’s how it starts.

The looks she kept shooting Shannon and Heather…she couldn’t wait for the explosion.

I really want to hear Andy’s reasons for bringing her back, other than Andy luvvs her. She’s been nothing but toxic. Something is clearly wrong that she wants constant chaos. No fan of Vicki’s either, but if I had to choose my poison, I’d go with the OG if anyone has to come back.

Jeez…no wonder Eddie has lockjaw. I would really love to see the tables turned on Tamra at some point.

Tamra's not subtle, I think everyone has her number, but she goes so low that they're all scared of her. Jen says "fool me once..." in her interviews but insists on sweeping everything under the rug. Emily admits she doesn't want to reignite their feud. Gina says she's fed up but has yet to truly call her out (maybe she will if the Jen/Ryan attacks resume). In all their years together this is the first time Heather's been the target, but she had a front row seat to the Gretchen and Alexis attacks.

I'd say they all should unite against the bully, but Andy's such a stan that he'll probably fire the lot of them if they turn on his precious.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, dmeets said:

Unsurprisingly, Shannon dressed and acted like an exaggerated version of Gina (the hair never looked like that), reveling in every opportunity to take the piss out of her, yet she took great, grave offense to Emily's exaggerated Shannon hand movements. Always can dish it out, never can take it. But sure, you're Fun Shannon

God I hate to be THAT girl but….I had forgotten how horrible Gina’s hair actually was… 😬

IMG_7100.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10

It’s that tight smug grin on Tamra’s lips when shit hits the fan and everyone’s horrified and arguing.  She’s doing her shit stirring job, but she enjoys its immensely.  She’s no friend.

I hope the John &Shannon “relationship” isn’t going to be the watergate for this season. It’s lame.

Gina is going overboard with the thick bushy eyebrows and lashes. Shannon should’ve gone with a more current look… and where was the annoying vocal fry.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

I can almost guarantee that Shannon is a drunk dialer. I am sure she calls some of the ladies when she is lit, probably after her and John get into it and spews the details, hence why she can't remember her call with Emily. I would never be with someone who never spent the night at my place or his after dating that long.

• Like 17
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think Shannon conflates cast members with friends.  You would hope she would catch a clue when they disappear from her life in the off season or when they are off the show.  She is very easy to rope back in. 

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

its like they all got together and were like lets take heather down ... then forgot that they are ALL on camera talking SHIT and Heather isnt LOL

Heather has been very careful on camera to not trash talk Shannon's relationship to the others.  They have all tried to pull her in, and she remains careful. 

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes!  What a dumb mean girl idea that was, including the fact they already pretty much look alike (mostly terrible)  with the long hair extensions, eyelashes and fillers.   And while I did get a chuckle out of the money gun,  the Heather Dub-ho wasn't even worthy of middle school. Lame.  

Heather Dub-Ho was yet another excuse for Tamra to get closer to naked.  So we now all know she has a Brazilian.  I'll add that to the long list of things I never wanted to know.  Somehow I have never felt the urge to roll around on the floor with my skirt hiked up and my legs spread wide.  I don't think Heather has either. 

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Of course this will be followed by her patented, "Here's why you should feel sorry for me" apology. She always ends up crying when she apologizes and tries to get the other person to comfort her.  I want someone to respond to one of her apologies with:

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

"IMMATATION".  Really, Shannon?  I thought you went to USC, lol. 

She's imitating Gina's misspelling from a few days ago. Shannon gloated about it, so I wasn't surprised to see it applied here.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 7
  • Useful 4
16 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

"IMMATATION".  Really, Shannon?  I thought you went to USC, lol. 

She is imitating Gina’s accent. Capitalizing the misspelling to underscore that it is a joke 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 1