Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

As far as I’m aware, Felicia isn’t aware of the Cirie/Jared relationship

Felicia isn’t.
Not out loud, at least. 
Yet.

10 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

but she talks like they’re a solid foursome. Did I miss a sub-alliance somewhere?

Brown Sugar (Cirie / Felicia / Jared / Mecole), maybe?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

As far as I’m aware, Felicia isn’t aware of the Cirie/Jared relationship, but she talks like they’re a solid foursome. Did I miss a sub-alliance somewhere?

As @Nashvillenoted, there is an alliance of Cirie/Jared/Felicia/Meme called Brown Sugar Babes. That seems to be the alliance Felicia is most loyal to.

10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Sounds like Meme must have done/said something that rubbed Cirie the wrong way.  Cirie is talking shit about her with Izzy and Jared in the pantry. 

Cirie, who has created an alliance with virtually every person in the house, is angry that Meme might be playing the middle rather than give her undying loyalty to Cirie. And even funnier, Meme is actually sadly completely loyal to BSB.

9 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

It's still early days and I tend not to solidify my opinion of a cast this soon, but my fear is they'll end up a cross between 23 and 20, where the cast looks great on paper but then half of them form an alliance that's too dumb/inept to really ever have a chance. Which isn't to say FOUTTE wasn't entertaining in their own way, but yeah, predictable, nonstrategic game.

At this point, it's like FOUTTE vs. FOUTTE. Which, while fun, eventually it becomes really boring and frustrating to watch 1 group/person just steamroll and with Cirie there that almost feels inevitable.

Ideally, Hisam would get picked for and win veto and Cameron would go. Cameron is 1 of 2 people I don't like at all (other being Jared). But I can't usually have nice things so I think the inevitable will happen and they'll be able to BD Hisam. Which, honestly, will provide at least a day of fun feeds but in the long run will contribute to the season becoming boring.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which, honestly, will provide at least a day of fun feeds but in the long run will contribute to the season becoming boring.

Well, Production has already gone out of their way to fuck up this season with their OTT grooming of Cirie/Paul v2.0 - so we might as well grab what yukks we can, while the getting’s good.

• Like 6

Ideally, I want Cameron to go home AND for Hisam to find out about the backdoor plan, all so come Thursday, we can see the Pressure Cooker being played out the way it did back the first time, rather than the more modern result of the comp being done in two hours. 

If Hisam goes, there's really nobody who I can see fighting tooth and nail to win Pressure Cooker, so there will be a lot more drop-outs in a shorter amount of time.

Whereas you know Hisam will hold his finger on that button for days, if he had to. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

zzy's such a mean girl, isn't she? I'm just reading up on her shit talking with Cirie about Matt/Jag feeling sad about Reilly going and telling Cirie how unpretty Reilly is (untrue) and that they're all overreacting and all that. And I'm sure she said something about hating someone at one point.

Yes, just another day of unnecessary mean-spiritedness from Izzy.  I did appreciate that Cirie chimed in to explain to Izzy how Reilly is actually quite pretty but Izzy wouldn't hear of it.  

Not only is this group sore losers but they're sore winners, too.  The funny thing during that conversation was that Jared made mention of how a week of power had gone to their heads but it was quickly dismissed and they went back to the shit-talking.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've deduced that Matt's not going to have a great rest of his time in the house. Nobody seems interested in helping him in game talk and is even making fun of him for being upset with Reilly going. They don't seem to understand, or care, that she was the one helping him out and that's more of his reasons for being sad.

This is me being hopeful more than anything else, I'm hoping that America will step up and help him.  She was kind when he began crying.  And they are both Have Nots this week.  

Matt and Cirie were in the storage room after HOH and he told her that he had trouble knowing what was going on when everyone was whispering and/or talking at once and that Reilly helped him.  Cirie was being empathetic, but after this past week I have absolutely no confidence that Cirie would try to help him unless it helps her, or maybe Jared.  He's not in her alliance and she's a barracuda.  I wonder if being on camera 24/7 might damage her brand, at least among the feeds viewers.  

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

This is me being hopeful more than anything else, I'm hoping that America will step up and help him.  She was kind when he began crying.  And they are both Have Nots this week.  

I reckon it’s a good thing Matt is an Olympic-class swimmer, because Production sure as fuck has thrown him into the piranha tank without so much as a PFD.  🤬🤬🤬

4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Matt and Cirie were in the storage room after HOH and he told her that he had trouble knowing what was going on when everyone was whispering and/or talking at once and that Reilly helped him.  Cirie was being empathetic, but after this past week I have absolutely no confidence that Cirie would try to help him unless it helps her, or maybe Jared.  He's not in her alliance and she's a barracuda.  I wonder if being on camera 24/7 might damage her brand, at least among the feeds viewers.  

Might”?

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sorry, I'm not here to see another Derrick in BB16/Paul in BB19 season again (granted, yes, BB19 had that awesome ending, but I would have MUCH preferred Paul not making it that far). 

Introduce a "celebrity," then also SECRETLY (it being a secret is HUGE) have her son be a cast member, too? I mean, come the fuck on, this is rigging levels the show hasn't approached in YEARS (All Stars doesn't count. They never count). 

No thank you. 

You know, I wondered about @Brian Cronin and I don't think he's alone in that sentiment. The live feeds discussion thread is noticeably slow and slimmer this year. There's barely 2 new pages a day.

• Like 2

Am I the only person who doesn't feel that bad for Matt? He wasn't forced to go on Big Brother, he chose to go on a show like this that is in its 25th season. It doesn't seem like he did any research ( I am assuming he was a recruit). 

It sucks how isolated he is and I feel for him on that part. I hope when he gets voted out he calls out production about how shitty they made this experience for him. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

You know, I wondered about @Brian Cronin and I don't think he's alone in that sentiment. The live feeds discussion thread is noticeably slow and slimmer this year. There's barely 2 new pages a day.

Ancedotley in my real life I feel like a lot more people are traveling this summer including me. I tend to be more into the feeds when I'm less busy. I also think the premiere in August sort of threw me off.

I don't mind Cirie being on this season. If they were going to choose a former reality tv contestant at least it is one I like and not one I hate like Johnny Bananas. I still like Cirie. I think people forget on Survivor we see all the strategy. On Big Brother some of the better strategists didn't talk game all the time Dr. Will, Dan, Danielle. There is a reason why someone like Kaysar never does well at this game because he is game all the time. I think her social game could be better, this cast is a little weird because they don't seem to do as much group stuff (when I have the feeds on) it's a lot of 1 on 1 convos or trios.   

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Thalia said:

Matt was alone in the Have Not room crying for about five minutes. ☹️

I feel bad for Matt but at least he got to tell Reilly how he feels about her. He didn’t get the response he wanted but after 3 failed long term relationships, Reilly wasn’t ready for anything other than a strong friendship with Matt.  Though, it wasn’t a complete let down and Reilly seemed to keep the door open for a little more than friendship. There would be an excellent chance for a blossoming romance if they both made it to the jury house.  The jury house is where Claire’s and Derek’s relationship took off. 

Come on CBS, let them make Reilly and Matt Amazing Race contestants. 

• Like 1
Just now, Waldo13 said:

There would be would’ve been an excellent chance for a blossoming romance if they both made it to the jury house. 

FTFY - unless CBS has started doing guided tours of the JH, Reilly (at least) is now guaranteed to never see the inside of it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Am I the only person who doesn't feel that bad for Matt? He wasn't forced to go on Big Brother, he chose to go on a show like this that is in its 25th season. It doesn't seem like he did any research ( I am assuming he was a recruit). 

It sucks how isolated he is and I feel for him on that part. I hope when he gets voted out he calls out production about how shitty they made this experience for him. 

I have to disagree with you there.  Matt isn’t someone going on Survivor without knowing how to swim.  He has a physical limitation that should be accommodated.   Where I worked we had someone deaf.  She wasn’t told she shouldn’t be there if she couldn’t manage.  She was provided reasonable accommodations such as a translator during large meetings.  

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I have to disagree with you there.  Matt isn’t someone going on Survivor without knowing how to swim.  He has a physical limitation that should be accommodated.   Where I worked we had someone deaf.  She wasn’t told she shouldn’t be there if she couldn’t manage.  She was provided reasonable accommodations such as a translator during large meetings.  

That’s the workplace every accommodation should be taken care of.

This is a reality show that takes all the meds from each contestant and sometimes doesn’t give them to houseguests. I had a friend who has severe anxiety that was recruited for Big Brother I told her to say no. She decided to do some research while going through the casting process and realized going on the show be terrible for her mental health. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I guess it depends on what he was told about accommodations.

I would also imagine, going from what so many reality show participants have said in the past, that it is impossible to know how you as an individual will experience specific circumstances, no matter how well you think you know the show.

• Like 3
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

I guess it depends on what he was told about accommodations.

I would also imagine, going from what so many reality show participants have said in the past, that it is impossible to know how you as an individual will experience specific circumstances, no matter how well you think you know the show.

That's fair. I do think part of his isolation is the fact his side of the house didn't win HOH last week or this week. I don't agree with what the producers are doing, but seems par for the course. 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I feel bad for Matt but at least he got to tell Reilly how he feels about her. He didn’t get the response he wanted but after 3 failed long term relationships, Reilly wasn’t ready for anything other than a strong friendship with Matt.  Though, it wasn’t a complete let down and Reilly seemed to keep the door open for a little more than friendship. There would be an excellent chance for a blossoming romance if they both made it to the jury house.  The jury house is where Claire’s and Derek’s relationship took off. 

I missed that conversation. Matt told Reilly he had feelings for her?

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

And it’s really a shame because the feeds are quite entertaining. I think it’s a combo of the late start maybe keeping people from being able to watch and burnout because it’s been on for so long and has sucked for so long lol. I’m personally addicted to so I can’t just stop watching but maybe others have more will power.

21 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

He did. There’s clips of it for sure.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

To each their own but from my POV, pretty please God no.  I'll forget Reilly was even on the show in a week and I imagine most people will too since early evictees never are remembered so she has no "pulling power" for CBS as yesterday's newspaper.

And I have hated every single BB person that CBS has forced into an Amazing Race cast starting with Allison way back in Season 5 of TAR.  CBS, stop polluting my favorite reality show of all time with BB spawn.  TAR equals proud pleasure; BB equals guilty pleasure.  Never the twain should meet.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Yes, but might I add that it also hits differently when CBS is releasing press releases and articles about how accommodating they've been while at the same time it's very clear that their accommodations have been shit.  They are bragging about something that shouldn't be bragged about.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Thalia said:

I wonder if being on camera 24/7 might damage her brand, at least among the feeds viewers.  

It certainly has for me. And it’s not even her fault, really. She is less strategically savvy than I expected, but her personality seems on point. The thing I am resenting about Cirie is her secret advantage, planted there by producers (although she did agree to it, so..). And I get more annoyed every time Julie gleefully spills the secret to a departing contestant and we see someone like Reilly’s face fall as she realizes how she has been played— not by her fellow contestants, which is to be expected, but by the show itself.

Then you contrast Cirie’s advantageous position with Matt, who hasn’t even been given the barest consideration. (And I don’t count the fancy hearing aid enhancement technology Grodson touts in her press releases— as I said in the episode thread, he wouldn’t even need that if they just dropped the damn audio-based challenges.) If Cerie can have a secret mole, then Matt should get a secret interpreter. Or a non-secret one, who stays by his side and is only there to translate.

I actually think it would have been a fun concept to give everyone a secret partner. That could have gotten messy real fast, in a good way. But we can always count on the show to half-ass a good idea.

I get why the schedule shift and Cirie BS are turning some people away, but I agree with @peachmangosteen that it’s a shame, because these have been pretty interesting, strategy-filled feeds and that’s what I live for. I hate the group activities. (If I had to watch the Cookout season crew play one more game of Mafia, I was going to throw a chair at the TV.) I’m just hoping that either Jared or Cirie goes soon and we can all get down to what we signed up for.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, LadyWave said:

Idk if there have been any other instances, but the one I saw happened late Wednesday night in the HoH room. They were both sad about her probably leaving and not wanting to and she thanked him for fighting for her because he did try a last ditch effort with Cirie and co. They were eating popcorn and he said he wanted her to know he found her very attractive and had a crush on her and to take what she wants with that info. She hugged him and left and he sat there alone for a while with his head in his hands 😢 Idk if she was plain out rejecting him to friend zone or if she was just too game focused like she should have been to take it any further within the game. 

The plan still seems to be Jag and Cameron and replace Cameron to bd Hisam. There’s also talk headed ofc by Cirie and Izzy of eliminating all the men, it’s like the Black Widow Brigade all over again. Let’s see if they’re as successful. 

57 minutes ago, Skooma said:

And I have hated every single BB person that CBS has forced into an Amazing Race

I have to say I actually liked Derek and Claire. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Loving Felicia as HOH!  She's clearly living her best life right now.  Currently talking to Hisam saying Jag is her target, and her other nominee will either be Blue or Cameron.  So not REALLY lying to him yet.  Oh man, I really want that veto used and I really need to watch the aftermath.  Hisam is going to go off the rails, and I will love every second of it.

Hisam trying to sell Jag/Matt noms, but she's been adamant with everyone else she's not going to nominate Matt.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 13
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

And I have hated every single BB person that CBS has forced into an Amazing Race cast starting with Allison way back in Season 5 of TAR.  CBS, stop polluting my favorite reality show of all time with BB spawn.  TAR equals proud pleasure; BB equals guilty pleasure.  Never the twain should meet.

Preach. There are some TAR seasons when I watch the first episode and think nope, too many famewhores, and just skip it. And I loved TAR from its very first season. What I like about it, besides the great locations, is seeing what the race does to people with actual preexisting relationships that are at stake. And there are fewer and fewer of those all the time, it seems like. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Even if Matt was recruited I find it hard to believe that Matt wouldn’t know there will be no accommodations for him.  But even if there wasn’t, there are contestants that go on Survivor all the time that can’t swim very well or contestants that go on the Amazing Race that can’t drive standard shift or afraid of heights and no accommodations are made for them.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Loving Felicia as HOH!  She's clearly living her best life right now.  Currently talking to Hisam saying Jag is her target, and her other nominee will either be Blue or Cameron.  So not REALLY lying to him yet.  Oh man, I really want that veto used and I really need to watch the aftermath.  Hisam is going to go off the rails, and I will love every second of it.

Hisam trying to sell Jag/Matt noms, but she's been adamant with everyone else she's not going to nominate Matt.

Felicia said she was upset with Jag because of something he did that’s why she is putting him up as her target. Is that just a ploy?  Can someone please tell me what Jag did to upset Felicia. 

4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Felicia said she was upset with Jag because of something he did that’s why she is putting him up as her target. Is that just a ploy?  Can someone please tell me what Jag did to upset Felicia. 

It had something to do with the vote yesterday.  Apparently it was a bit of a shit-show right before the live show and at first Jag went around lying to everyone that they had all the votes for Riley.  He went to America only five minutes before to say the votes weren't, in fact, there.

• Useful 1
17 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This conversation really had me bristling! Ugh, I really hope it comes to fruition and he’s eliminated on Thursday.  May he be sent to the nether or something so he can’t play veto. 

43 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If Cerie can have a secret mole, then Matt should get a secret interpreter. Or a non-secret one, who stays by his side and is only there to translate.

Matt never learned sign language, which I actually find really sad.

I need to prepare myself because I never get what I want but I will be so bummed if Hisam doesn’t get picked for veto. 

• Like 3

It seems too early to backdoor Hisam and lose a number like that. I don't know what kind of HoH Felicia won but generally these comps favor the younger players, and if Cirie and Felicia want to keep their majority they ought to keep their numbers for a couple more weeks. Hisam is the obvious target for the younger alliance if they should win HoH, why remove the shield?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It seems too early to backdoor Hisam and lose a number like that.

I agree, as much as I would love to see it happen. This is an emotional decision, not a strategic one. But nobody is playing smart so far, so why start now.

1 hour ago, Skooma said:

TAR equals proud pleasure; BB equals guilty pleasure.  Never the twain should meet.

Gotta disagree here. I actually don’t believe in guilty pleasure; pleasure is pleasure. I get different things out of different shows. For BB, it’s mostly the opportunity to snark and interact with you lovely people here.

As for contestants, I just want to see fun, interesting people… on both shows. TAR has had plenty of dud couples. I didn’t think Derek and Claire were one of them. 

• Like 7

Felicia told jag, he and Cameron are going up and plan is to bd Hisam. If H wins veto and leaves noms same, Cameron is going. If he takes down Cameron, a floater like Red is going up. 

I’m liking Felicia as HoH so far. She’s doing the same thing he did without being a jackass. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I find it so disgusting Jared telling Blue he doesn't want any girl with high number (of sexual partners). If I were Blue I'd tell him, and I don't want any guy who doesn't want any girl with high number. I wonder what saint Cirie will do when she discovers his gross comments.

• Like 8

Maybe Blue doesn’t want a guy with low numbers, Jared. Maybe she wants someone who actually knows what he’s doing.

Too many people know about this Hisam backdoor. No way they’re all keeping under wraps until after veto. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

You know what kills me about the Cirie thing? That it feels almost as if they didn't have faith in this cast and threw Cirie in to make sure there was something interesting. And yet, it always feels like they screw around like this with the casts that we wind up saying we wish could play a "normal" game without any blatant producer plants.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

But even if there wasn’t, there are contestants that go on Survivor all the time that can’t swim very well or contestants that go on the Amazing Race that can’t drive standard shift or afraid of heights and no accommodations are made for them.  

Those are skills that people can learn with effort.  Matt can't put more effort into learning to hear.  That's a big difference.

• Like 14
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

Those are skills that people can learn with effort.  Matt can't put more effort into learning to hear.  That's a big difference.

Has Matt complained about the lack of accommodations for him? Or are we just being indignant on his behalf? Because it's quite possible Matt doesn't want to have any special accommodations and wants to be treated just like everyone else. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Too many people know about this Hisam backdoor. No way they’re all keeping under wraps until after veto. 

Here's hoping!

41 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

God, is Felicia telling everyone?  

Yes lol. The only people she didn't tell are Red (although I assume Cameron will tell him) and Hisam.

Just now, iMonrey said:

Has Matt complained about the lack of accommodations for him? Or are we just being indignant on his behalf? Because it's quite possible Matt doesn't want to have any special accommodations and wants to be treated just like everyone else. 

Not complained, but expressed frustration. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

He has repeatedly stated how hard it is to keep up with conversations, and that he's missing a lot.  He also stated that he was going to be worse off without Reilly, who helped him "translate" for lack of a better word.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Felicia has talked to everyone so it’s nom time and like last week, everyone knows who’s going up. And just 1.5h later the noms are confirmed jag, cam.

Edited by dizzyd

Hisam told Cameron that Jag is "1000 percent" Felicia's target and that Felicia was "livid" over something Jag did.   Cameron:  Jag was "detrimentally loyal to [Reilly] to a fault."  

8 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

That’s the workplace every accommodation should be taken care of.

This is a reality show that takes all the meds from each contestant and sometimes doesn’t give them to houseguests. I had a friend who has severe anxiety that was recruited for Big Brother I told her to say no. She decided to do some research while going through the casting process and realized going on the show be terrible for her mental health. 

Hmmm… depends on how Matt’s participation contract is written; if he could be considered an employee of CBS and/or Endemol, then they could be on the hook for ADA compliance.

• Like 2

I found this transcript of the conversation between Hisam and Felicia earlier today and a I dare you all to participate in the drinking game. 

12:27 pm Hisam and Felicia (Hisam is frantic holy shit)
Hisam – I feel great, I am feeling so comfortable with you being HOH
Hisam – Right.. if Matt wins (Veto) he’ll save jag.. right.. he’s not saving Blue.. right.. he’ll save Jag.. Right. Jag will pick Matt Right.. to play in the competition. YOu have those three people playing against you.
Felicia – I have to talk to Matt again. I don’t fulling beleive he’s willing to blow up his game to save Jag.
Felicia – Reilly had the connection with Jag, Matt was just onboard. he doesn’t have as deep loyalty to Jag like Reilly had.
Hisam about Cam “His target is them” (The ‘other side’)
hisam – he’s upset they campaigned against him right to the bitter end. We has a lot of animosity to them. Cameron is already fired up about them. Cameron has a chance to be picked.. right.. you know what I’m saying.. Like in the veto competition.
Hisam – you just don’t want all three of them playing right.. you are going to have to put two of them up.. right.. if you put Cam up right.. I wanted Cam to go home anyway I don’t have any feelings towards Cam. right.. he’s a little bit sly
Felicia says if Cameron wins the veto Matt goes up and if he doesn’t win their 7 decide who to evict.
Hisam – Blue is the weakest of the three. She gives up easily.
Hisam – if you are really set for Jag to going home I think putting Matt next to him makes it the highest likelihood Jag will be Stuck.
Hisam – RIght right right right right..
Hisam brings up reasons for her to put up Matt instead of Cameron. RIGHT
Hisam – RIght.. Whatever you decide WE are 100 percent behind you right and the target being JAG all day long we all want Jag out Right.. I want JAG out right. The thing about it is.. lookin at the numbers putting Matt up next to him.. Right.. then telling Matt listen.. I know you and Jag are close because you were close with Reilly and the truth of the matter is Jag is my target and I cant afford for you to basically get picked for Veto and take him off..
Felicia – Right
Hisam – Right.. I need you competing against him .. right.. to endure he goes home.. right.. and I do think Matt would do that to preserve his game.. Right.. He wants to make a statement about the deaf community adn I do think he will turn on Jag but you have to give him the opportunity to turn. Right..
Felicia – Right. ..
Hisam – if he’s safe.. right .. and he plays in Veto and Jag picks him as houseguest choice now.. and he wins.. now you have them both off.. right..
Felicia – right
Hisam – right..
Felicia – right
Hisam – this way you ensure one of them goes home
Felicia – right right
Hisam – Right (I’m not making these bloody rights up they are actually saying right this many times)
Hisam – you get the animosity between the two of them. right.. now they are actively competing against each other Matt will distance himself from jag.. Right.. Cam is the safest choice Right..
Hisam continues to reiterate his reasons to put Matt on the block and Not Blue or Cameron. RIGHT RIGHT
They hug. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12

It's not even just his incessant use of the word "right" but also his insincere tone of voice, the way he talks to most of them like they're stupid and his obvious grudge against the younger players who didn't choose him to be a part of their clique.  This week is going to suck with him back downstairs.  

And he's still bitching and moaning about Reilly campaigning for herself, even though she's no longer in the house.  

The new villain is Jag, though, so he's going to beat the hell out of that drum unless Jag wins POV.

• Like 3