Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Cannibalism discussion in the kitchen. Jerod insists that if a mammal eats another mammal, that’s cannibalism. If a human eats a deer, or a cow, they’re a cannibal. 

Just thought you’d want to know before you take another bite of that cheeseburger.

What, did Armie Hammer replace Luke in the house or something?

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cannibalism discussion in the kitchen. Jerod insists that if a mammal eats another mammal, that’s cannibalism. If a human eats a deer, or a cow, they’re a cannibal. 

Just thought you’d want to know before you take another bite of that cheeseburger.

Cannibal…carnivore….close???

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So does Blue know Cirie is Jared’s mom? Those 2 have been having their flirt on for a while and last night Jared was pushing her for more details on her past relationships and she wasn’t being forthcoming which was bugging him. And then she asked what would your mom say and he said why don’t you ask her. 

Apparently there were a lot of tears shed last night in the DR by Reilly’s group during the recording of goodbye messages. 

Edited by dizzyd
19 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

if Cirie's not playing, she is really staying away from something that's fairly important to at least some of the hamsters. 

IMHO Cirie’s gameplay thus far would barely qualify as average, and that’s being generous - her social game, especially.  I expect her Survivor star status is the only reason Cirie isn’t OTB tonight, because her actions to date - staying in the back BR the vast majority of the time and only talking to the HGs who come to her, blowing off opportunities for interaction with the other HGs, her general strategic wishy-washiness, etc. - virtually scream entitlement, and do not present her well to other HGs as a productive and effective BB game partner.

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They just agree that Hisam sucks.

No argument there.

Cameron thinks it’s terrible that [Hisam] tried to humiliate [Reilly] in the veto speech, but he really just humiliated himself. (You guys, I need to see the unedited version of that, because everyone has been making it sound much worse than we saw on the episode.)

It may be we did see the unedited version of Hisam’s speech, but only of the speech Hisam gave on the final take of the PoV ceremony.  No telling how many takes Production actually did, and Hisam may have REALLY been tearing Reilly to shreds on any/each of the earlier takes.

Reilly guesses that’s his vision of integrity and inclusivity. They’ll both just see what happens tomorrow.

With regards to “vision”, I personally don’t think Hisam could see “integrity and inclusivity” with the Hubble Telescope and night vision goggles - but hey, maybe that’s just me.

Eating your own species is cannibalism; eating any other animals simply means you’re carnivorous.

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Cannibal…carnivore….close???

Jinx, owe you a Coke (wrote mine before I got to this page).  😄

1 hour ago, Slider said:

Jared is an idiot.

Again - no argument there.

One thing I have to say is, this cast isn’t really engaging me on a personal level; I don’t immediately recall any previous seasons where by Week 2 I didn’t already have at least a faint whiff of a HG I might consider a personal favorite.  

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Quoting myself….maybe if they used the term Nether World??

No no no no no… by now I need the constant references to the hellish plane of reality which is (I like to pretend) AG’s crotch; they’re one of the few things making this season tolerable.  😆

(Their use of video from AG’s most recent colonoscopy for the WBRB screens doesn’t hurt, either.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

One thing I have to say is, this cast isn’t really engaging me on a personal level; I don’t immediately recall any previous seasons where by Week 2 I didn’t already have at least a faint whiff of a HG I might consider a personal favorite.  

Same. Even last season there were people I kind of liked by this time. I'm really apathetic about most of them right now. There's not a single person I'm even marginally rooting for.

• Like 4

Oh man, I’m the opposite. I like almost everyone. Or I’m at least entertained by most. Red and Cameron are the duds. And Jared really sucks, too.

The problem is, Cirie is just gonna cake walk to the end and that is boring.

It’s similar to BB23, a good cast but a very boring and predictable game.

I would love to see Izzy/Cirie/Jared nominated this week but there is 0% chance of that. Literally no one would nom any of them, which is just astonishing. So much stupidity.

So, since I can’t get that, I really need Hisam to win veto just so no one gets what they want. Sure, it means someone I enjoy will go home (probably like Meme or America) but I just enjoy when the house doesn’t get an easy week.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I see where you are coming from, and feel pretty much the same.  I really want to like Cory, but it's not there yet.   

• Like 1

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I know from Twitter that what upset a lot of the people in the house was Hissam saying something like, "I ask you to vote Reilly out." I think that's considered uncouth. 

There's also a lot of disapproval on social media about Jerod for not just asking Blue for her body count, but also of explaining why he wouldn't want to be with someone with high numbers. 

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which I find I'm annoyed by, because I actually find myself starting to really root for the America/Cory/Mecole trio (well, kinda, as soon as Mecole gets over her Cory hate!) but it's likely that they all go somewhere early to mid jury, unless Cirie sees them as a threat before that.

And I'm annoyed Jared is surely making at LEAST F5. His misogyny is only going to get worse, and I'm not looking forward to a Monte 2.0 situation.

• Like 4

I just had to come here to say that folks were calling Cameron a cult leader last week, and while I don’t disagree, I think the bigger cult leader is Hisam. Not that he’s currently leading a cult (does anyone actually like him in the house at this point?) but he sounds like one. His constant “right?…” at the end of every sentence drives me absolutely bonkers. 

That is all. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I know from Twitter that what upset a lot of the people in the house was Hissam saying something like, "I ask you to vote Reilly out." I think that's considered uncouth. 

Obviously I haven't seen it, but that sounds better to me than bitching and threatening people to vote out who they want because they're the HOH. Your power is done now, you don't get to demand anything. So at least he's asking? Probably following it up with promises to throw himself through the kitchen sliding door if they don't, but still asking haha

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I got Matt. I’m doomed lol.

I got Bowie. I love this for name reasons, but I have no idea if that's actually a good thing or not. She doesn't seem to be spoken about a lot so I'm guessing she's UTR-ing it, which I can respect.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I got Cameron. I did not deserve that.

I’m guessing feeds have been down all day? I wonder what new technology they’re wiring up to Matt in preparation for tonight’s Name That Tune challenge.

Jared seemed like a sweet, harmless puppy at first, but he is proving to be a complete idiot. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, for comic relief. I hope I get to witness the conversation where he sidles in close to Blue and tells her he’s a cannibal. (I also wonder how many second dates he gets at home.)

I agree that Cirie has been playing very badly, and without her star power she’d likely be gone already. She doesn’t like small talk, she doesn’t want to engage, she doesn’t have the patience for the game’s comparatively slow pace, she just wants to sit back and let others do her bidding. Which is actually working for now— she has Jared bringing her intel and loyal soldier Izzy creating the alliances. But compelling TV it does not make. And I don’t think people will carry her long term. She’s a necessary number for now, but taking down Survivor royalty will be a notch on someone’s belt in the jury phase, and I really think it will happen.

I was a Survivor Cirie fan. I am not a BB Cirie fan. I wonder if I would have assessed differently if Survivor had live feeds?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I got Bowie. I love this for name reasons, but I have no idea if that's actually a good thing or not. She doesn't seem to be spoken about a lot so I'm guessing she's UTR-ing it, which I can respect.

Me too.  Under the radar we go.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I got Cameron. I did not deserve that.

I’m guessing feeds have been down all day? I wonder what new technology they’re wiring up to Matt in preparation for tonight’s Name That Tune challenge.

Jared seemed like a sweet, harmless puppy at first, but he is proving to be a complete idiot. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, for comic relief. I hope I get to witness the conversation where he sidles in close to Blue and tells her he’s a cannibal. (I also wonder how many second dates he gets at home.)

I agree that Cirie has been playing very badly, and without her star power she’d likely be gone already. She doesn’t like small talk, she doesn’t want to engage, she doesn’t have the patience for the game’s comparatively slow pace, she just wants to sit back and let others do her bidding. Which is actually working for now— she has Jared bringing her intel and loyal soldier Izzy creating the alliances. But compelling TV it does not make. And I don’t think people will carry her long term. She’s a necessary number for now, but taking down Survivor royalty will be a notch on someone’s belt in the jury phase, and I really think it will happen.

I was a Survivor Cirie fan. I am not a BB Cirie fan. I wonder if I would have assessed differently if Survivor had live feeds?

Probably. I'm sure my list of people from Survivor would be totally different if I had to watch them 24/7.

• Like 3

I got America.  YAY!  She's one of my favorites, though I fear she'll be an easy target if someone who doesn't want to rock the boat wins HOH.

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, I've been wondering if the Cirie I loved on Survivor was basically a character created in the editing room.  

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Yeah, I've been wondering if the Cirie I loved on Survivor was basically a character created in the editing room.  

I doubt that.  Two different games.  Like someone quoted her here that in Survivor they weren't on top of each other all day but split up into different chore groups etc.  Plenty of room to roam around.  Not a bunch of moronic small talk.

The two games are oranges and apples.

19 hours ago, lilabennet said:

My BB memory is like a sieve and I instantly forget 98% of every season as soon as the finale airs so I'm not sure about this, but I don't remember ever seeing a competition in which only the first 3 places are announced.  They usually announce all the times.  Is it possible that Matt's time was an extreme outlier and they decided to cover that up?

I do not trust time events you don’t actually see in total. It’s to easy for production to fudge the numbers to who they want to win.  For all we know, either Reilly or Matt actually won. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cirie/Jared/Izzy still to this minute lying to Reilly/Jag/Matt/Blue that they're keeping Reilly. We might get a blindside tonight!

Yay for the blindside part, but really?  They couldn't blindside Hisam because they didn't want that to motivate him going forward (or tip him off), but now they want to do that to Jag/Matt/Blue?!

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I got Matt. I’m doomed lol.

I got America. I feel like I got a shot!

Yeah, I have no idea why Cirie/Izzy feel the need to lie to Jag/Blue/Matt. It's such a stupid game move. Luckily the Handful aren't good at the game and Cirie's really good at the social game, so these people will probably not be mad at her.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Slider said:

Yay for the blindside part, but really?  They couldn't blindside Hisam because they didn't want that to motivate him going forward (or tip him off), but now they want to do that to Jag/Matt/Blue?!

About two hours ago I was watching the houseguests get ready for the live show.  Cirie was VERY convincing, making Reilly and Matt believe that Reilly was safe.  Reilly was so happy, and Matt looked like the sweet guy he is and all I could think was that Cirie was being a bitch when she didn't need to be.  I heard her tell Izzy after Reilly/Matt left the room that she also said, now things might change right before the vote depending on what the house vibe is.   It may be that Matt and Jag will realize she's a lying liar who lies.  But others now know.  Izzy has even more leverage against Cirie, should she decide to use it.  

• Like 3

That’s rough for Reilly on her exit interview with Julie. I think they all thought a pre-jury return was possible knowing how long the season is. Her learning about Cirie/Jared just deflated her. She knows she’s done. 

As for me, I miss the days where I actually found out who would be the next HOH on the show. Such simpler, happier times. I mean, I love a good endurance comp on the feeds, but this is stupid.

And Julie, don’t threaten me with a pressure cooker good time. I bet it doesn’t even last three hours. People these days are WEAK!

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Unlikely that we'll get to see the comp but we'll probably get to see the aftermath when tonight's episode finishes airing on the West Coast.  

I think all endurance HoH should be watchable live not just the wall.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I think all endurance HoH should be watchable live not just the wall.

I think we’ll be able to see the Pressure Cooker live next week. I saw on Twitter that this week’s HOH may be the crapshoot golf type one. I think we won’t see any live comps other than endurance with Matt still in the house. I believe BB is too afraid of the backlash if their accommodations for him suck.

As far as I’m aware, Felicia isn’t aware of the Cirie/Jared relationship, but she talks like they’re a solid foursome. Did I miss a sub-alliance somewhere?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

I think we won’t see any live comps other than endurance with Matt still in the house.

I was just about to say that I think Matt is the reason we aren’t seeing HoH comps. Between rehearsals/technology checks and potential re-dos if things aren’t working right or just fudging the results altogether, they don’t want us to see how the sausage is made.

I hope that someone else steps up to help Matt now that Reilly is gone. Because we know that production’s not doing it, and without someone to fill the gap, he’s toast.

• Like 6

Felicia won HOH.  I think Matt and America are HaveNots.  And maybe Bowie, too?  Something about her getting slimed.  

Cirie and Izzy already planning Felicia's noms for her.  Cameron as a pawn, with Blue or Jag as the other nom.  Hoping Felicia will be good with a Hisam backdoor.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3

Wonder if Hisam will be sad about being in the non-athletic old folks half of the house now?  Oops, that's right he doesn't want to be stuck working with Felicia.  Too bad, too sad.

Someone (Cory, I think) just said they are looking forward to seeing Felicia's HOH photos because he understands that "she says her son looks like Jared."

Someone was in a blonde toupee and wearing a 70s style purple plaid suit. I thought it was Hisam, but now he's wearing his regular clothes.  I bet it was his emcee outfit for the HOH.

ETA, normally backdoor plans scare me because I worry about someone choosing not to use the Veto.  But the beautiful thing about Hisam is that practically everyone dislikes him right now.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1

Cirie and Izzy have now decided Cameron and Jag should be Felicia's noms.  They explained why Blue shouldn't be nominated (something about Jared) but I couldn't hear what they were say8ing.  

Sounds like Meme must have done/said something that rubbed Cirie the wrong way.  Cirie is talking shit about her with Izzy and Jared in the pantry.  

6 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Matt was alone in the Have Not room crying for about five minutes. ☹️

I feel bad for Matt.  I hope he finds someone else to help him out soon, so he doesn't get lost in some kind of downward spiral of isolation.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hisam in Comics Room with Cirie, Izzy Jared, so now they have to be nice.  This is Hisam's best day so far.  Reilly was the one causing all of the chaos in the house, and now they got her out.  With Felicia as the new HOH, this is going to be such a nice, laid back week.  Hiram couldn't be more thrilled.  

Cirie and Jared leave the room to go get a hamburger.

I got Izzy. Well...better than what most people have been getting, anyway.

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man, I’m the opposite. I like almost everyone. Or I’m at least entertained by most. Red and Cameron are the duds. And Jared really sucks, too.

It’s similar to BB23, a good cast but a very boring and predictable game.

It's still early days and I tend not to solidify my opinion of a cast this soon, but my fear is they'll end up a cross between 23 and 20, where the cast looks great on paper but then half of them form an alliance that's too dumb/inept to really ever have a chance. Which isn't to say FOUTTE wasn't entertaining in their own way, but yeah, predictable, nonstrategic game.

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm not here to see another Derrick in BB16/Paul in BB19 season again (granted, yes, BB19 had that awesome ending, but I would have MUCH preferred Paul not making it that far). 

Introduce a "celebrity," then also SECRETLY (it being a secret is HUGE) have her son be a cast member, too? I mean, come the fuck on, this is rigging levels the show hasn't approached in YEARS (All Stars doesn't count. They never count). 

No thank you. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sorry, I'm not here to see another Derrick in BB16/Paul in BB19 season again (granted, yes, BB19 had that awesome ending, but I would have MUCH preferred Paul not making it that far). 

Introduce a "celebrity," then also SECRETLY (it being a secret is HUGE) have her son be a cast member, too? I mean, come the fuck on, this is rigging levels the show hasn't approached in YEARS (All Stars doesn't count. They never count). 

No thank you. 

I think the opposite.  Whatever perk she had at the beginning being a reality star and having her son in the game will soon become a double burden for her.

Soon enough a lot of the houseguests will want to take Cirie out to pad their own resumes.  And the "secret" will be exposed sooner than later which will make things even harder for her.  Double whammy against  her.  She has the hardest path to victory of anybody in the house.

• Like 4

Wow, Felicia winning HOH is pretty damn cool. After all Hisam was saying about picking the wrong side, he's put himself in a spot that could very well get him backdoored and evicted this week.

So, reading up on what I've missed:

• Sounds like Jag/Cameron noms with a Hisam backdoor. I kind of hope Hisam survives the week, though. Him in Pressure Cooker would be fantastic to watch
  • Izzy's such a mean girl, isn't she? I'm just reading up on her shit talking with Cirie about Matt/Jag feeling sad about Reilly going and telling Cirie how unpretty Reilly is (untrue) and that they're all overreacting and all that. And I'm sure she said something about hating someone at one point.
  • I've deduced that Matt's not going to have a great rest of his time in the house. Nobody seems interested in helping him in game talk and is even making fun of him for being upset with Reilly going. They don't seem to understand, or care, that she was the one helping him out and that's more of his reasons for being sad. Big Brother is not built for a guy like Matt, clearly, and he's being failed at all angles.
  • Like 4
  • Sad 6