Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I just can’t see Cirie or America winning HOH tbh. They just suck at pretty much any kind of comp. I figure DE HOH will be Bowie or Matt, which is worst case. A Felicia HOH would be fun at least.

Matt winning the DE HOH would potentially kill any interest I have left because I could see him being talked into taking the shot at Jag and then he would pretty much be 100% guaranteed winner.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just can’t see Cirie or America winning HOH tbh.

I completely agree.  They haven't won any comps, and the entire jury is going to be voting based on comps.  

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just can’t see Cirie or America winning HOH tbh. They just suck at pretty much any kind of comp.

I would disagree with at least America here. Cirie, sure, but America has come close on a couple of comps. I think it's more disappointment that she hasn't won a comp and lived up to expectations, and a couple of comps that she came last in. But America is ok in comps; the issue is that the same people have been winning them , and others have gotten only one win.

No woman this season has won more than one comp, even. Because Cameron, Jared, Jag and Hisam kept winning them.

That being said, if America doesn't win HOH tomorrow, she's done, she cannot win. She's either out or she has only one jury vote in Cory if she gets to F2. Tomorrow is her last chance to pull out something for her resume. If she can't do that, it's all over for her. She barely has a shot now, but she'd guarantee a loss if she can't win the next comp.

• Like 6

Just some thoughts; Taran and many people complain about the comps, that they are made to be won by fit players and they should change. I'm thinking, why not only charge the comps, but stop casting strong fit guys altogether? I mean, do them both?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

Just some thoughts; Taran and many people complain about the comps, that they are made to be won by fit players and they should change. I'm thinking, why not only charge the comps, but stop casting strong fit guys altogether? I mean, do them both?

Probably because they won't stop casting fit guys. 

• Like 2

Nah they can keep their fit guys just want it to be mostly crap shoots and go and find veto kind of stuff and if they must have physical comps they should be at least 50 endurance or emphasize balance and flexibility as often as they involve speed and strength. Or how about Insta Cart shopper we know male mofo will lose that one.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

As a reminder I’m not forgetting that Cirie got here by having it rigged for her in the beginning.  Yea she’s sly and clever in her social game. But she probably would have been voted out week one because of her prior status/fame, but they only introduced her after the comp was over.  And then of course having her son there secretly is an insane five steps up the ladder.  Not only are they guaranteed ro never vote against each other but early on when they landed in different alliances they spilled everything to each other.  She started  on square 3 and I’ll be pissed she wins. Luckily she can’t win a comp to save her life so even if she gets to F2 I can’t see her getting the votes. But she should never have gotten even this far.  I can live with stupid play and big mouths and awful comp players but can’t stand when it’s completely unfair. Idk it’s just annoying me today, probably bc I didn’t expect to see her here this late in the game 

• Like 15
  • Applause 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, if America doesn't win HOH tomorrow, she's done, she cannot win. She's either out or she has only one jury vote in Cory if she gets to F2. Tomorrow is her last chance to pull out something for her resume. If she can't do that, it's all over for her. She barely has a shot now, but she'd guarantee a loss if she can't win the next comp.

I still see a path for her. If she can manage to get to the F3, win the final HOH, and sit next to Bowie or Felicia, I think she could win the game, especially if she evicts one of the boys at F3. Versus Bowie I think she gets Cirie, Cory, Felicia and then just needs one of Cameron or Jag, both of whom I think would be gettable for her. Versus Felicia I think she gets Cirie, Cory, Bowie, and Cameron. I could be wrong, and obviously it's a very narrow path--I'm not sure how she gets there without winning a comp.  But with the insanity this week, I think she might actually have a chance at making it through the DE even if she doesn't win the HOH or veto. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just can’t see Cirie or America winning HOH tbh. They just suck at pretty much any kind of comp. I figure DE HOH will be Bowie or Matt, which is worst case. A Felicia HOH would be fun at least.

I forget where I saw it, but apparently America had the second or third best time for BB Comics ever. It just unfortunately so happens that Jag now holds the record for fastest of all time. And wasn't Cirie second after Jag for HOH this week? If he hadn't been able to play, as should have been the case, I think Cirie would have won her first comp. 

I'm not even sure a Felicia HOH would be fun at this point. She's probably nominating America and Bowie and cementing her place in the terrible game decisions hall of fame. 

Felicia is an absolute hoot to watch. But she is a nightmare to play with. This whole season, assuming that people are playing with any amount of self interest or logic has been a downfall for people. 

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, Never Again said:

As a reminder I’m not forgetting that Cirie got here by having it rigged for her in the beginning.  Yea she’s sly and clever in her social game. But she probably would have been voted out week one because of her prior status/fame, but they only introduced her after the comp was over.  And then of course having her son there secretly is an insane five steps up the ladder.  Not only are they guaranteed ro never vote against each other but early on when they landed in different alliances they spilled everything to each other.  She started  on square 3 and I’ll be pissed she wins. Luckily she can’t win a comp to save her life so even if she gets to F2 I can’t see her getting the votes. But she should never have gotten even this far.  I can live with stupid play and big mouths and awful comp players but can’t stand when it’s completely unfair. Idk it’s just annoying me today, probably bc I didn’t expect to see her here this late in the game 

This. This, this, this.

15 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I forget where I saw it, but apparently America had the second or third best time for BB Comics ever. It just unfortunately so happens that Jag now holds the record for fastest of all time. And wasn't Cirie second after Jag for HOH this week? If he hadn't been able to play, as should have been the case, I think Cirie would have won her first comp. 

Almost doesn't count lol. But yea I would say Matt, America, and Bowie are pretty even in terms of possibility to win a comp tbh. I don't think it's possible to determine who was second in this past HOH, but I guess it's possibly the closest Cirie has ever come to winning one.

And speaking of comps, neither of this week's were physical. This is the second time this season twitter was swearing up and down the comps were physical and how horrible that is only for them to not actually be physical lol. Sadly though, this makes it more likely the DE ones will indeed be physical, which probably gives Matt the edge. Maybe Bowie.

First of all, she is truly stupid lol. Also though, she better actually do something but who am I kidding she won't. She's been all talk all season. Sigh, such a disappointment.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

And then of course having her son there secretly is an insane five steps up the ladder.  Not only are they guaranteed ro never vote against each other but early on when they landed in different alliances they spilled everything to each other.

This is absolutely true, but it also makes it that much funnier that Jared was evicted pre-jury.  Even with the rigging, he was just that bad a player.

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Matt talked Felicia into throwing the next comp to Bowie. Sounds like the plan, as presented to Felicia, is Bowie puts up America and Jag, and America goes home. Bonus, Bowie can’t play the next one so she can be evicted next. I’m sure this is Felicia’s favorite part. Except the real plan is Felicia will be evicted in the next round instead of Bowie. Jag wonders if they can talk America into throwing to Bowie this week, too. (I’m guessing that’s a hard no.)

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Matt talked Felicia into throwing the next comp to Bowie. Sounds like the plan, as presented to Felicia, is Bowie puts up America and Jag, and America goes home. Bonus, Bowie can’t play the next one so she can be evicted next. I’m sure this is Felicia’s favorite part. Except the real plan is Felicia will be evicted in the next round instead of Bowie. Jag wonders if they can talk America into throwing to Bowie this week, too. (I’m guessing that’s a hard no.)

I really do sort of admire even the IDEA of them asking America to throw it to Bowie. 

Also, in this scenario, why wouldn't Cirie and Felicia just vote Jag off? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, in this scenario, why wouldn't Cirie and Felicia just vote Jag off? 

Logically, they should, of course. And Cirie recognizes the need. But if Felicia really is hoodwinked like they think she is, she’ll do whatever they say.

It’s always hard to predict what Felicia will do. Only the ants who worship at her pockets know for sure. But right now, Matt and Jag are very smug in their certainty that they have an easy path to the end, and I just have to hope that someone proves them wrong.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

If you’re still playing and you’re sitting there with a guy that very early on was evicted unanimously, was saved by a ludicrous twist, went on to win innumerable HOHs and POVs, some in record time, and a time comes that he wins neither and you don’t evict him then you deserve what you get. And it’s not just losing. It’s losing with your name in lights on the very top of the Loserboard. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

If you’re still playing and you’re sitting there with a guy that very early on was evicted unanimously, was saved by a ludicrous twist, went on to win innumerable HOHs and POVs, some in record time, and a time comes that he wins neither and you don’t evict him then you deserve what you get. And it’s not just losing. It’s losing with your name in lights on the very top of the Loserboard. 

A hundred percent. What’s crazy is that I think even Bowie gets it more than Felicia does (though to be fair it’s very hard to keep track of what Felicia gets or doesn’t get from hour to hour). Felicia, who has suffered from a false sense of her own importance this whole game, truly thinks she can beat people at F3 and win the game. I think Bowie knows she can’t and just has decided to play it out and get as far as she can.

No one other than Matt or Jag should want America out in the double, because it literally does not benefit any of them. And yet, she’s the most likely boot. I don’t even think it’s a credit to Jag or Matt’s gameplay. Felicia has basically misted herself with no help from anyone else. Same goes for Blue. Bowie has clearer thinking but seemingly doesn’t care as long as she gets to hang out with Matt. 

I actually think the person who has dropped the ball the most is Cirie. She has very emphatically lost control of Felicia, and it’s likely to change the whole trajectory of the rest of this game. If she still had Felicia, there’s a chance she could have taken out one of the guys in the double. As is, I unfortunately don’t think it’s likely. Felicia and Bowie would both vote each other or America out over Matt or Jag. Even if America or Cirie wins and puts them up, they’re not going home unless they’re both still sitting there together after the veto. And that would also require America or Cirie to win the veto. 

Jag versus Matt final two—yeah, I think Matt has a great argument in “I am literally the only reason Jag is still in this game.” And I think Matt gets Cory, Felicia, Cirie, and Bowie. So that’s a wrap for Jag. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

A hundred percent. What’s crazy is that I think even Bowie gets it more than Felicia does (though to be fair it’s very hard to keep track of what Felicia gets or doesn’t get from hour to hour). Felicia, who has suffered from a false sense of her own importance this whole game, truly thinks she can beat people at F3 and win the game. I think Bowie knows she can’t and just has decided to play it out and get as far as she can.

It's too bad Felicia destroyed her relationship with Bowie a million years ago, since they should be working to take each other to the end.  (I honestly don't know who would win in that scenario, but the only person either of them could beat is the other one, though Felicia is way too deluded to see that.)

6 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I actually think the person who has dropped the ball the most is Cirie. She has very emphatically lost control of Felicia, and it’s likely to change the whole trajectory of the rest of this game. If she still had Felicia, there’s a chance she could have taken out one of the guys in the double.

In fairness to Cirie, given how absurdly erratic Felicia has been just this week (and really throughout the whole game), I'm not sure Cirie ever had the ability to control her.  Cirie's instincts were right to let Felicia go when she was nominated against Izzy, but Jared totally blew up her game.

As an aside, anyone who didn't get to see Cirie grab a hold of the steering wheel on that bus Felicia was driving over her earlier this week, throw Felicia out its window, and then proceed to run Felicia over with it should check out the clips from two nights ago (complete with spontaneous cover stories, swearing on bibles, and hiding out near bathrooms) -- it was hilarious and a master class.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

A live eviction on the 10 pm episode, for fucks sake.

Between the nonsensical multiverse twist, the pointless reset week twist, the momentum-destroying zombie twist, and now this live eviction at 10pm, I feel like this was the most poorly planned out Big Brother season. Mostly because they tried to supersize the season to counteract the writer’s and actor’s strike, but still. Should have added players to the game in that case. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

If Matt and Jag were final 2 I think Matt takes it easily as well. The guaranteed votes for him would be Cirie, Cory, America and Blue and that's all he needs. Cirie has said out loud that if Matt makes it to the end he's winning, and Cory advised America to make Matt her first priority to get out.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, me5671 said:

Between the nonsensical multiverse twist, the pointless reset week twist, the momentum-destroying zombie twist, and now this live eviction at 10pm, I feel like this was the most poorly planned out Big Brother season. Mostly because they tried to supersize the season to counteract the writer’s and actor’s strike, but still. Should have added players to the game in that case. 

It's just stunning how badly TPTB have run this season. They've done 99-day seasons before; the late start gave them some extra time to think stuff out; they've dealt with ejected contestants impacting the schedule. And yet I've seen drunk monkeys pivot better. This season could be right up there with Riverdale as a textbook example of How Not to Be a Showrunner.

The good news is that this is an experienced team that learns from their mistakes and will presumably implement a lot of changes that'll benefit future seasons.

Spoiler

psych.jpg.a0fbf7c66c0f5f462ac6b6a890d279e7.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

Apparently Felicia is back to thinking Jag should go tonight. Please oh please, reality TV guardian angels. You really owe us for that zombie thing.

6 hours ago, me5671 said:

I totally agree. And don't forget Cirie and secret (awful, misogynistic) son. There has just been so much that interferes with the "purity" of the game this season. I know it's BB and it's ridiculous and there are always dumb twists, but this season the twists have consistently made the season less enjoyable. At times they have seemed like blatant catering to certain houseguests, which I know we always joke about, but this is particularly blatant. Jag being able to play for HOH this past week is a particular blight on this season because it wasn't a twist so much as blatant disregard for any integrity of the game. 

Also, I know there are always gross people and that the show often protects them, but this season has seemed particularly discrepant to me. I feel like the show the episodes want me to believe is happening is some sort of parallel universe. Hey wait, maybe that's the multiverse twist. Wow, maybe Big Brother is actually so meta that it's profound beyond my understanding. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2023 at 2:30 AM, 30 Helens said:

At this point, these people are in so far over their heads and spiraling, it’s like watching puppies in a whirlpool. 

Maybe we should start a “Best Line Of the Week” thread; if so, here’s my nomination.

On 10/25/2023 at 3:18 PM, SummerDreams said:

And lose their eye candy?  Heaven forbid.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Is there any chance, if Blue gets evicted unanimously, that she could reveal Cirie's secret?

Why?  Cirie has tried to warn and save her so she has no beef against her.  On the contrary she would probably love for Cirie to take out her blindsiders.

9 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I need this season done with.

Apparently so does CBS as we rush to the ending super quick.  Even the double elimination starting in a couple of minutes is only one hour this time.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1

I'm free from the feeds! I'll just read recaps. It's almost over!

ETA: At least America got to pack and she'll be with Cory. This season nosedived for me ever since Zombie week. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

Apparently so does CBS as we rush to the ending super quick.  Even the double elimination starting in a couple of minutes is only one hour this time

The DE episodes are usually one hour, so that doesn’t seem like a sign of CBS rushing things.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Michichick said:

The DE episodes are usually one hour, so that doesn’t seem like a sign of CBS rushing things.

Last one (zombies) was 2 hours.

Meanwhile, worst outcome possible tonight.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Last one (zombies) was 2 hours.

Anyway looks like the rumor is false about this Sunday being an eviction and they will drag out the next eviction until next week at this time.

Meanwhile, worst outcome possible tonight.

The 2-hour episode this season was that boring endless Buddy Games veto episode. The DE was an hour.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I haven't been an America fan all along but I do give her big props on calling out BB always favoring the big, alpha males.  She said what a lot of us say on these boards.  So, thanks for that one, America.

• Like 13

Yeah, I’m out. I’ll follow this thread but when I think of each individual player left winning? My thoughts range from meh, to of COURSE, to really??, to blech. I don’t even have a hate loser to root for like when Paul lost to Josh. Oh well. There was some good weeks/drama this season, we FINALLY got pressure cooker again and it lived up to my expectations! It just all came screeching to a stop during zombie week. Worst. Twist. Ever.

• Like 11

Matt blew the chance to get Jag out. What a freaking idiot. Why come on the show only to hand someone else the 750K?  Matt let me break the news to you, Jag is not going to put your kids through college. Jag is not going to buy you a house or a Maserati.  Jag is going to take that money and forget you ever existed.  You could have got him out of the way tonight but you instead gave him the opportunity to comp out.  What a buffoon 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

This wasn't even a good thing for Bowie. Because now, I definitely see her becoming a target for everyone as early as this week, once Cirie pushes the idea that Bowie could win at F3. Bowie thinks her playing for the men will get her to F2. I mean, she has no idea she STILL has 0 jury votes and cannot possibly get ANY jury votes, even against Felicia, regardless of how many comps she wins. But she may not even be guaranteed F3 like she assumes. So I can't wait for reality to hit her in the face this week.

I'm not surprised by the outcome. At this rate, I'm just gonna go all in and root for Cirie. I think what solidifies that for me is how EVERYONE was fucking screaming bloody loud the moment America walked out the door, celebrating her eviction, while America was likely to hear that from her spot, what, 50 feet away? 100 feet away? The walls aren't thick, people. She can likely still hear faint screaming coming from inside the house. And I think Cirie was the only one not screaming her lungs out. 

Cirie's the only one with good jury management, at this rate. And I HOPE Matt stupidly takes Cirie to F2 and loses horribly to her. I am PRAYING for that outcome to happen, because at least it would be funny. These people think comp wins is the only important aspect of Big Brother; you can see that through their thinking ("well, we gotta get Blue out and then America because they MIGHT WIN COMPS"), which makes me certain Bowie's moved up in the target list for Matt and Jag. 

Also glad America called out the broken comps. It's not just the fact that a lot of them have geared toward athletic men; it's the fact that they've been using the same comps over and over so most of them have been broken by players at this point. And then the crapshoots/mental comps barely edge out the comp threats because, at the point where those comps pop up, weaker players are already being taken out anyway.

it's a pattern that has been proven since BB21. It's why the same type of player keeps winning these comps. It's not a problem of casting, it's a problem of the comps. If this is a pattern that doesn't just apply to one season, it's a problem they need to look into.

• Like 13
  • Applause 8

I don’t know what Halloween aisle Julie got her wig from, the Zooey Deschael New Girl Collection or the Grace Slick Flashback Boutique, but it wasn’t working for me. Maybe she should have borrowed one of Blue’s oversized bangs curlers.

This episode sucked in so many ways. To tease us with an America save and then snatch it away was just wrong. For a brief second, I had hopes that Bowie would show she’s been secretly playing and lying in wait all along by nominating Matt and Jag, but no. Of course not. She’s just the dimwit puppet we always suspected, no layers to this supposed barrister. (The less I see of her brains, the more suspicious I grow of that title.)

The thing is, these are far from the most reprehensible players the show has seen, and at one time I could have made a case for any of them to win. (Well, maybe not Bowie.) Jag seems like a genuinely nice guy, and I believe that he has tried to play a loyal game and lead with his heart. Matt has his problematic heroes, but he has represented his community well and overcome the impediments of the game. Felicia is the rare older woman who has managed to hang on despite her physical shortcomings and lack of strong alliances. I can relate to Cirie’s sardonic attitude, and I appreciate her ability to make people look past her reality show history, even without her dud of a secret weapon.

So I don’t hate any of these people. I just don’t want any of them to win. It’s not deserved. Cirie got her advantages, but so did Matt and Jag. Especially Jag. And I have watched too much non-strategic strategy talk between Dumb and Dumber (and the Dumbettes) to ever respect them as players. 

I will not be turning into feeds tonight. It’s too depressing. Maybe in a few days. Maybe. There may be some more comedy to mine, as Felicia cements her position as queen of the house rats. But a satisfying outcome to the season? That rickety ship done left the shore tonight, and it’s taking on water by the second.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The walls aren't thick, people. She can likely still hear faint screaming coming from inside the house.

The only good part of this is that the reverse is also true.  They could hear the audience cheering for America.  At least it seemed that way from one of the shots during the closing segment.  It's always amusing when HGs learn that the people they "hate" are actually loved by the viewers.

**I could be wrong.  I'm not 100% that they even have a studio audience any more, but if they don't, it sounded like they at least had a recording of cheering for her.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, leocadia said:

The only good part of this is that the reverse is also true.  They could hear the audience cheering for America.  At least it seemed that way from one of the shots during the closing segment.  It's always amusing when HGs learn that the people they "hate" are actually loved by the viewers.

**I could be wrong.  I'm not 100% that they even have a studio audience any more, but if they don't, it sounded like they at least had a recording of cheering for her.

The studio audience, often these days made up of lower ranking BB production people and other employees on the CBS lots from what I've  read, are told to wildly cheer each person coming out.  Blue got the same loud applause it seemed to me.  And the remaining house guests minus Cirie were cheering so loud themselves they probably didn't hear a thing.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1