Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

But you’re right, @HighQueenEB - there’s still a wealth of country names to explore and exploit.  😄

I pull up a list of countries and choose the ones I find funny.  I keep wanting to use Lower Herzagovina, but I sadly think it is a region and not a nation unto itself.  Maybe during the wall challenge I can use it when discussing her lower body strength.  

Speaking of Lower Bodies, haven't heard much from the nether regions lately, eh? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I pull up a list of countries and choose the ones I find funny.

I did that, too. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Türkiye. Not looking forward to Thanksgiving. 

My gosh, I'd forgotten all about the nether region! What happened with that? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, they've already made a F2 agreement, which is funny. They did it a couple of weeks ago, if I remember correctly?

I must’ve missed them establishing an F2, so thanks for the heads-up.  Neither Cory nor Maldives seems particularly invested in much trust-building beyond the initial agreement, though, do they?

32 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

My gosh, I'd forgotten all about the nether region! What happened with that? 

Guess the topical ointment worked.

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, some new facts about Jared:

• He requested his own music (I guess he makes music?)
  • His dog's name is....Jared Jr.

With such a display of brilliant creativity, I can hardly wait to hear his no doubt amazing music.

What. A. Dumbfuck. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

With such a display of brilliant creativity, I can hardly wait to hear his no doubt amazing music.

Some sample tracks:

”Endogl” 

“Ongled”

”Dongle”

”Nogled”

And of course, the number one smash “Women are People Too”.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 19
6 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

What. A. Dumbfuck. 

Kinda sucks to know Production is keeping an F2 chair warm for him, huh?  🫥

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

I pull up a list of countries and choose the ones I find funny.  I keep wanting to use Lower Herzagovina, but I sadly think it is a region and not a nation unto itself. 

Is that a region of Bosnia & Herzegovina?  I'm too lazy to look it up.  

There are sooooo many country names left to utilize...  South Sudan, Bhutan, Guyana - that one is, for sure, what our misogynistic male cast members would use for her, amiright?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe if he'd put these facts in his bio, we would have known upfront what a tool he is.

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Speaking of Lower Bodies, haven't heard much from the nether regions lately, eh?

Not that there needs to be a reason for TPTB to randomly remove game details, but I think the Nether Region is only in play when the "Scaryverse" is activated.  This is a "Scrambleverse" week.  Hmmm...nether region = scary seems pretty freudian to me.

• LOL 4

Since these comments are comparing the feeds v. show, I'm putting them here.

Didn't the comment about the check come after nominations and not before? 

ETA, of course Production protected Jared and didn't show him make a slur against (the fictional country of) Ruritania.   I am wondering if he said it when he was talking to both Cameron and Izzy 

"Jared is strong in his opinion to the point of stupidity."

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's not like Cory's been that great to her, either. He keeps tattling on her with Cirie/Izzy/Jared. He keeps telling them stuff that America has said to him privately. He has been trashing her as gameplay, but has almost nearly

I’m watching tonight’s episode now and want to expand on this. First, to be clear Jared is an asshole who has got to go. 

But I share this frustration with Cory. He was playing too cute trying to separate from America by lightly trashing her game to everyone. Then he acts surprised when other don’t trust her intentions! And gets pissed that the damage he did is reflected in, in this case, Jared’s concerns about America’s reliability. 

she’s got stuff to work on, but damn, even her closest ally is just basically screwing her even when I think he was trying to help her. Lordy.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, pennben said:

I’m watching tonight’s episode now and want to expand on this. First, to be clear Jared is an asshole who has got to go. 

But I share this frustration with Cory. He was playing too cute trying to separate from America by lightly trashing her game to everyone. Then he acts surprised when other don’t trust her intentions! And gets pissed that the damage he did is reflected in, in this case, Jared’s concerns about America’s reliability. 

she’s got stuff to work on, but damn, even her closest ally is just basically screwing her even when I think he was trying to help her. Lordy.  

Didn't someone do this last year? Joseph or Kyle? I agree I can't stand Jared, but I this is all on Cory. 

• Like 3

I think it’s a bit of replay of Kyle & Alyssa last year before he got his 10 seconds and wanted her to stay after deflecting on her prior to that. 

Edited by pennben
ETA: 19 seconds is almost double of 10!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Taran mentioned that it sounds like Cory might not have closely watched/followed last year (aka no feeds) and because if he had it seems like he wouldn't have repeated Kyle's mistakes. Like America has mentioned a few things to him about last season that he was lost on.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

They are eating dinner.   Cameron always looks so uncomfortable when he's sitting around with several of the others.  It must be clear to him that NO ONE likes him.   I think he could win every competition from now to the final 2 and he'd still lose, and not just because Cirie is sitting next to him. 

It doesn't help that every time he talks it sounds like he's pontificating.  I heard him explain why he could have stood longer during the pressure cooker (WHICH AMERICA THREW!!!).  It made sense, something to do with his military training.  But when he said that to America and Mecole that morning he just sounded like a dick. 

I really can't tell whether he did or did not "do Red dirty."   But he truly lost his only friend.  

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Thalia said:

I pull up a list of countries and choose the ones I find funny.  I keep wanting to use Lower Herzagovina, but I sadly think it is a region and not a nation unto itself.  Maybe during the wall challenge I can use it when discussing her lower body strength.  

Considering "America" is not the true name of a country either, go for it.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, blixie said:

Taran mentioned that it sounds like Cory might not have closely watched/followed last year (aka no feeds) and because if he had it seems like he wouldn't have repeated Kyle's mistakes. Like America has mentioned a few things to him about last season that he was lost on.

I just want to go on record that I cannot remember any of these people either or who won last year even though I know I watched the show.  It's like I hit DELETE on all BB files as soon as a season ends.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
13 minutes ago, Skooma said:

just want to go on record that I cannot remember any of these people either or who won last year even though I know I watched the show.  It's like I hit DELETE on all BB files as soon as a season ends.

Yeah, I'm the same way.  I remember a few events or houseguests, but I don't know which season they were on, or who they were on with. People posting will reference various BB seasons, and I have no idea what group of people they are referring to.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

My take on Cory badmouthing Moldova has been that he was trying to correct Kyle’s mistakes— as in, showing that he was not so connected to Moldova that he would hesitate to cut her when the time came, unlike Kyle who couldn’t bear to say goodbye to his 20-second princess. 

But I guess not, especially if he hasn’t even seen that season. I guess he’s just overplaying for no reason. At Burundi’s expense.

• Like 3

I am having an irrational hatred for Cameron.  He reminds me of a guy I went on a date with in college. (Many many years ago) ONE date. Same face, same hair, same arrogance. I invited him to a formal sorority party, he drank until he passed out, and needed a friend to come take him home. He tried to apologize the next day but I refused to speak to him.  Cameron could be his son for all I know.

I also hate Red because he's an idiot and those beard braids annoy me.

The only one I like is America.

• Like 13
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And he’s certainly feeling himself as a comp beast for winning that HOH where he answered exactly ONE question correctly. That is literally all he did.

I turned on the feeds after the episode, and Jared was mocking Cory for saying something about winning a future competition.   I was screaming, "All you had to do was choose between A B and C, and then watch while someone pushed the wrong letter."  And of course his Mommy was so "proud."  She probably keeps his participation awards on a trophy shelf.  That's assuming he ever played an entire t-ball game before he quit. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 6
46 minutes ago, Skooma said:

I just want to go on record that I cannot remember any of these people either or who won last year even though I know I watched the show.  It's like I hit DELETE on all BB files as soon as a season ends.

Cory apparently has wanted to be on this show for a very long time so it does surprise me a bit that he wouldn't remember bad gameplay from last year. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

But I really wanted to punch Jared listening to his bullshit with America “throwing” shit.

Same here. Especially since it’s coming from someone who actually DID throw it, without a hint of subtlety. It doesn’t even make sense. What kind of masochist would stand in a piss-drenched mosh pit with their hand on a button for 14 hours and THEN decide that winning isn’t a good look?

And as for the “deal”… What kind of deal do you THINK she made, Genius?  Maybe the same one that people always make at the end of a long endurance comp? You know, “I’ll drop out if you promise to target the first two lightweights who quit”? DING DING DING! Good guess, Pooh Bear. You win a pot of hunny.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Thalia said:

I strained my Lower Herzegovina once; was sitting on an ice pack for the next three weeks after.

40 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I really wanted to punch Jared listening to his bullshit with America “throwing” shit.

Personally I’ve found it’s better for my mental equilibrium to turn off my ears whenever Baby Huey starts flapping his gums - the stupid, it hurts.  Jared’s total lack of self-awareness coupled with his misogyny and other expressions of hate only inflame my anger even more at the knowledge that Production has bastardized this season soooo badly for his and Mommy Dearest’s benefit.

Congratulations, Grody - this is who you sold out this season to.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I strained my Lower Herzegovina once; was sitting on an ice pack for the next three weeks after.

Personally I’ve found it’s better for my mental equilibrium to turn off my ears whenever Baby Huey starts flapping his gums - the stupid, it hurts.  Jared’s total lack of self-awareness coupled with his misogyny and other expressions of hate only inflame my anger even more at the knowledge that Production has bastardized this season soooo badly for his and Mommy Dearest’s benefit.

Congratulations, Grody - this is who you sold out this season to.

Perhaps now is the time to act out as the fellow in your avatar. Just sayin'. Road trip!

• LOL 9
15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Jared wasn't so abhorrent, he might actually be funny. Or at least I might find some joy in laughing at him. The only way he could make me laugh now is to either get evicted from the Big Brother house or evicted from Cirie's golden child status.

I know we ask every year but: please, BB Gods? A house fire? A UFO blasting the house away? We wake up the next day and Bobby Ewing is in the shower and all is right with the world again, surprise it's a month before Big Brother starts and Jared found himself unable to come?

...I wouldn't be against the last one, tbh. Dallas was a little before my time but Patrick Duffy was a hunk.

• LOL 10
45 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If Jared wasn't so abhorrent, he might actually be funny. Or at least I might find some joy in laughing at him. The only way he could make me laugh now is to either get evicted from the Big Brother house or evicted from Cirie's golden child status.

The only positive I can find out of all this is that Jared will leave the house, either as a winner, runner-up or third place, thinking he's well loved, only to find out he's one of the most hated houseguests this season.

Sure, he can laugh about it with the money his Mommy won, and he may get some reality show appearances here and there, but he won't be one of the greatest, like he really wants, and that's gonna crush his ego. That thought gives me joy and makes it a little more tolerable to stand him. 

Unfortunately, though, Blue is 100% getting dumped two hours out of the house, or cheated on, whichever comes first.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, leocadia said:

Not that there needs to be a reason for TPTB to randomly remove game details, but I think the Nether Region is only in play when the "Scaryverse" is activated.  This is a "Scrambleverse" week.  Hmmm...nether region = scary seems pretty freudian to me.

Pressure Cooker 2.0 was a Scaryverse comp but there was no nether regions. As with most of the twists, that and even the multiverse has really just fizzled out. I actually don't think they even intended for nether regions to last more than it did though. It was just a 1 week (introduced in the premiere) twist imo.

9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I am having an irrational hatred for Cameron. 

That's not irrational. He's a creep.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I bet his dog's name will now be Cheating Jerk Jr.

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Thalia said:

I turned on the feeds after the episode, and Jared was mocking Cory for saying something about winning a future competition.   I was screaming, "All you had to do was choose between A B and C, and then watch while someone pushed the wrong letter."  And of course his Mommy was so "proud."  She probably keeps his participation awards on a trophy shelf.  That's assuming he ever played an entire t-ball game before he quit. 

Yeah, it's funny because it seems like over half of the losers in that comp is solely due to them mixing up which side was A and which was C (they obviously knew the answer but because their buttons are backwards compared to how we see it on TV, they mixed them up). So Jared may have beaten two people before Izzy, but it's because both of them threw intentionally. And good job, Jared, you beat quite possibly the easiest knock-out comp I've seen on this show. 

It gives me joy, though, whenever Jared comes dead last in a comp. It's happened four times now and it makes me laugh every single time.

In other news, in a shocking twist of the season, the vote has NOT flipped back to the original plan of Jag. That's a first for this season (though the day is still young; Jag could sketch Cirie out by looking at Cam the wrong way and by Red/Cam having a public fight).

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m really happy we’re getting a live HOH comp tonight. Now just let America win please, BB Gods!

Oh is it live? I thought they said no live HOH comps (presumably because they kept fucking up with Matt in the first couple of weeks)?

Also, good morning to the houseguests, who are up and already not disappointing us by bringing up flipping the vote...AGAIN.

Also, I do correct myself from earlier; the original plan WAS technically Red (should Cameron win veto) so I guess if Red goes, the streak is still alive with the flip flopping always landing on the original plan.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

The Coven and their new auxiliary, Bowie, are whispering in one of the bedroom.  [off topic], I'm staying with a cousin today and she is the room with me, leading to this question:  "Why are they whispering?" [/off topic]

They are saying that Jag needs to go because of some new alliance.  I really don't pay too much attention to this crew until Thursday, but when I got up this morning I really thought Red was the target.  

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now just let America win please, BB Gods!

I was reading anti-Jared comments morning and with Mommy Dearest in the house, the absolute only way we can get rid of him is if America wins HOH and puts both of them up.  This has a negative chance of ever happening because someone in production has a dream of a mother son final two, and will never let America do this.  But I can dream.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh is it live? I thought they said no live HOH comps (presumably because they kept fucking up with Matt in the first couple of weeks)?

The announcer at the end of the ep last night said something to the tune of ‘find out who the next hoh is’ or whatever so it seems it’ll be live.

Meme telling everyone ‘in her spirit, Jag gotta go.’ Felicia seems to agree and floated the idea that they orchestrate a tie for Jared to break.

So far, it doesn’t seem like Izzy and Cirie are down but we got 8 hours lol.

5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I really don't pay too much attention to this crew until Thursday, but when I got up this morning I really thought Red was the target.  

He was but apparently Meme noted Blue, America, Matt, Cory, and Jag were up all night and now knows ‘in her spirit’ that they’ve aligned.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

but when I got up this morning I really thought Red was the target.  

Ooh Thursday morning? Yeah Jag is a goner and it is the correct move for Family Fields but like not for Meme/Felicia LOL. JFC. No way they have it be 5-5 with Jared having all the blood on his hands tho.

Last night Jared got in a Rizz measuring contest with Cory who said where were you at 21 years old, where am I? National TV. 

Jared: Pshh I was on National TV at 18!!!!

Americory: What?! Where

Jared: BB I was here on BB. 

I don't even know if this is about him being on TV because of Cirie's intro packages on Survivor or if he is wholly pulling that out of his ass, but OMG I hope Americory come back to this and follow the trail.

Also men were a mistake.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, blixie said:

I don't even know if this is about him being on TV because of Cirie's intro packages on Survivor or if he is wholly pulling that out of his ass, but OMG I hope Americory come back to this and follow the trail.

He was Cirie’s family member for the family visit.

This attempt to flip the vote back on Jag has really hurt Meme with Cirie and Izzy. They’re contemplating cutting her from the alliance now.

I know by tonight this will just be another unanimous vote though. Sigh.

And it continues to annoy me that none of this insanity ever comes back to bite Cirie/Izzy/Jared. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I was reading anti-Jared comments morning and with Mommy Dearest in the house, the absolute only way we can get rid of him is if America wins HOH and puts both of them up.  This has a negative chance of ever happening because someone in production has a dream of a mother son final two, and will never let America do this.  But I can dream.  

Seeing as production kind of got America targeted by Jared and keep protecting Creepy Cam by cutting feeds during discussions about Cam/America, yeah, they'll sacrifice America over Jared/Cirie easily. Even though America is the Feedsters' Favourite (I'd say America's Sweetheart but they have not edited her great besides the last week or so), they don't seem to care enough about her.

So, yeah, this morning, Mecole/Felicia want to vote Jag out; they're more afraid now of Jag teaming with Matt, Cory, America and Cameron (once again, people, America doesn't WANT to work with Cameron but the more you push her away, the more she may have no choice). But Cirie/Izzy seem firm on wanting Red out. Izzy wants to not tell Mecole/Felicia, which displeases Cory since he doesn't want Mecole blindsided. Cory, I appreciate that you feel like Mecole's an ally, but she's not. She really doesn't want to work with you, for stupid ass reasons, mind you.

• Like 3

If it doesn’t just become a unanimous vote (it will), Jag will end up thinking Cory/America voted him out even with Cirie/Izzy planning to throw Meme/Felicia utb for it lol.

So as of now, and this is ‘locked’ according to Cirie, the vote will be Cirie/Izzy/Matt/Cory/America/Blue to evict Red and Cameron/Bowie/Felicia/Meme to evict Jag.

Actually loling. Also, does this mean Felicia realized Cirie/Izzy didn’t buy into the ‘evict Jag’ plan? Guess Cirie/Izzy won’t be getting that split vote they want lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Felicia had a nice, easy ride to F4 before this past week, which is the funny thing. All she had to do was not say the shit she's been saying to each target this week. 

But now she's ensured she's early juror, despite being a great choice to bring to the end.

• Like 2

If this flip vote happens, Meme and Felicia will assume the four votes to evict Jag were them/Cirie/Izzy, Matt/Jag/Blue will think it was Bowie/Cam/Cory/America and Cam will think it was Bowie/himself/Cirie/Izzy thereby ensuring once again that Cirie/Izzy/Jared will experience no blowback. Dammit! 

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If this flip vote happens, Meme and Felicia will assume the four votes to evict Jag were them/Cirie/Izzy, Matt/Jag/Blue will think it was Bowie/Cam/Cory/America and Cam will think it was Bowie/himself/Cirie/Izzy thereby ensuring once again that Cirie/Izzy/Jared will experience no blowback. Dammit! 

I actually don't think so.

I don't think Meme/Felicia will assume that, because they know Cam/Bowie are set to be blindsided. They think people are on board with the flip. They're a lot of things, but neither are idiots. Mecole's actually very smart, and Felicia will be blindsided if Cirie/Izzy DON'T come to her at any point to explain. Felicia's also very confrontational, she's the only person I expect to make noise about this and be vocal about where HER vote landed.

This is actually a terrible plan for Cirie if she doesn't have a plan to essentially de-escalate Felicia's wrath, and we KNOW she'll have one. If she can enforce a 10pm curfew on everyone, she'll go all out on confrontations if she's blindsided.

So this has the potential to be explosive if Cirie can't manage this carefully, and I don't think she can.

Hence why I think the plan will be abandoned and it'll be back to an 8-2 vote or unanimous vote against Red.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

know by tonight this will just be another unanimous vote though.

Earlier this week when they were in the middle of the endless  Red.  Jag.  No Red.  It HAS to be Jag! conversations one or more of the Fields alliance kept saying "Jag was voted out 10-0.  How will it look if we keep him this week!  Quelle horreur  [hand on dainty forehead implied.]"

Oh my goodness yes!  it was totally unanimous and everyone came to that decision on their own, ya know.   

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3