Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, leocadia said:

You guys, Hisam was totally just trying to get them all to the end of the game.  He's that selfless.  If people would just stop trying to play for themselves, or think, or you know glance at him incorrectly , they could have a nice civil game.  He is the only honest person there and the rest are all lying liars who lie. Also, if people keep him, he will FIND OUT who voted for him to stay and will make sure that they never ever ever go home.  (And yes, despite being a "good" thing, it sounded incredibly menacing.)

First of all, someone should explain to him that someone has to go home every week, they are not all going to make it to the end no matter what.  Also that fact that he thinks he has the power or control to protect any number of people is another one of the reasons that he's on the block.  

Awwww.  He is so selfless, trying to orchestrate the first 16-way tie in Big Brother history.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

America did a great job with Hisam.  He kept denying that he ever said the word "leftovers."  (PLEASE show it to him on Thursday night when he's talking with Julie.)   She told him you can't "gaslight" me into thinking you really didn't say it.   Hisam then fixated on the word gaslight and no matter she said after that, he went back to "I'm not trying to gaslight you."  As @leocadia said, he doesn't listen, he just looks for opportunities to orate. 

Red came in next, and made the mistake of saying, "I was literally the last person in the house to learn you were the target."  Hisam:  WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT [laser stare.]  Red hemmed and hawed and finally said "yes-ter-day.  Please don't kill me."  Okay, all he said was yesterday.  And Hisam didn't kill him and didn't berate him for not coming to him immediately with the info. 

Hisam wants Red to help him get the votes to stay.  Red is trying to explain that this is not possible -- and Lordy mercy, as Red might say, Hisam was ready to target anyone who presumed to lobby for Reilly during his HOH.  Hisam isn't paying attention, continuing to argue that he is just misunderstood.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I only caught the tail end of Hisam's talk with America (HG).  He was telling her that he's been (wait for it) open and honest with her and was never gunning for her (apparently that is the only acceptable reason to put someone on the block.)  He doesn't know why she thinks that he wanted to work with her and why she told people he felt he'd been stuck with the "leftovers".

She told him that she wasn't going to allow him to gaslight her and that she remembered him saying that she wanted to work with her because she was smart, she wanted to work with Matt because he was athletic and that Reilly split the house by grabbing all the people she wanted and he had to make something work with the people that were left.  

He responded that he wasn't trying to gaslight her, right?  And that He said he wanted to work with her at some point, but he never said the word leftovers.  She said that she remembered him saying that.  He said that he was just trying to say that after Reilly chose her side of the house, he just went with the people...who remained.  (He was very close to saying left over, lol.)

Wish #2 - Can someone please just tell him that his need to explain in excruciating detail why he is always RIGHT and everyone else is always wrong is at the heart of why they want him out.   

He still has a bunch of people to chastise talk to, but I can't hear this same convo over and over.

Edited by leocadia
clarity
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, leocadia said:

He said that he was just trying to say that after Reilly chose her side of the house, he just went with the people...who remained.  (He was very close to saying left over, lol.)

I forgot to mention that.  I laughed out loud when he hesitated.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Next stop on the Hisam Apology I'M RIGHT, RIGHT? Tour:  Jared

Jared felt safe so he wasn't really focused on what was going on so he doesn't have much info to give Hisam on what happened.  He did say that he did not appreciate hearing that Hisam was talking about the Jared/Blue pairing and how they were a threat.

Hisam:  Didn't say that, open/honest/integrity ad nauseum, "Getting me out now is bad for both sides of the house."  He's a fighter and will protect anyone who saves him.  It's a numbers game and he can be an asset. If you keep him in the house he will continue to tell them the best way to play the game that will be for the betterment of the entire house and nation.   (Ok, maybe that last part wasn't said outloud, but you know he's thinking it.)

Jared is just asking for transparency?  He has also picked up on Hisam's use of "Right?" so I think he's just mirroring Hisam to get through this convo.

Forgot to add that he compared his treatment of/veto speech to Reilly to  him not wanting to be like a doctor giving false hope which he sees all the time and considers extremely damaging.  What he doesn't mention is that people have been giving him hard truths all night and he just keeps deflecting and telling them that they are wrong.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

OMG, now he’s talking….nope, LECTURING, to Jag. All this man is doing is reinforcing everyone’s belief that this man has to get the fuck out of this house for everyone’s peace of mind.  And it’s only Monday, y’all. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I cannot believe he has the cojones to say that he was never gunning for Jag!  In his world, Felicia approached him with the idea and because he was on her side of the house, he agreed to go along with it.   How can he not remember telling demanding that Felicia put up Matt and Jag?  This is especially rich seeing as Jag knew all about the plan to BD Hisam and Felicia told him why he was going on the block.

Edited by leocadia
oops
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Hisam is a total laugh riot with these superficial pitches.  Does Hisam honestly think the words coming out of his mouth redefine reality for all who hear them?  “I am not the HG you are voting for….”

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Jag very rationally brings up the fact that Hisam is going to be making a lot of promises in order to stay this week, and he has to ask which of those promises will mean anything after the vote?  Hisam (again) says that he will 100% protect anyone who votes for him to stay.  That is what he has done from the beginning and that is what he will continue to do.  He will keep those people safe until the end of time.  

Wish #3 - Some needs to tell him "I don't need YOU to keep me safe.  You won't always be in a position to keep anyone safe, so don't make promises you can't possibly keep.

He again insists to Jag that Felicia and everyone else brought up Jag's name, it was never ever Hisam.

I know I said it before, but I don't think I can take any more of this.

• Like 4

I know it’s a long shot and, truly, I’d rather it not happen to save me from ever again having to hear him say “Right?” over and over, but there has to be some thought by some of these folks that keeping Hisam might be an okay, not completely terrible idea. He’s public enemy no. 1 and it’s unlikely that he’ll ever work with Izzy, Felicia, Cirie, or Bowie again. At least not in the short term. Should he stay, it keeps a bigger target in the house that also has his sights set on the remaining “Professors.” 

Of course, he’s completely insufferable and difficult to stand, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be useful to players like Blue, Matt, Jag, America, etc. Regardless of who he was targeting previously, that’s obviously no longer his priority given he’s just been backdoored. 

That said, this might just be me spiraling!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

My eyes are rolling in the back of my head listening to Hisam try to play his way out of jeopardy. If these idiots believe what he’s selling on Thursday night, I’m going to have to go in there and slap them. 3 days of this! Got to give him credit for fighting to stay, just can’t stand his methods. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I finally get a chance to witness the Hisam Desperation Tour, and all I get are… kittens? WTF? Does this mean he cycled through all the HGs, got no traction, and imploded? Because I’m pretty sure nobody is “shooting something awesome” right now. 

It would be Dan’s funeral-level amazing if Hisam could rally the votes to save himself. But there’s no way. He’s too hated, and he can’t possibly walk back the things he has said. He’s simply been too “transparent” about them. Oops.

I actually believe, in his own deluded, self-aggrandizing mind, that he feels he was doing something noble. He wanted to play with integrity and make sure an older player won. The problem is, his definition of integrity is nonsense, and the only older player he actually cares about is himself.

With his slow, patronizing tone and repeated “right”s, Hisam reminds me of a doctor I used to see. This doctor was a rheumatologist whose clientele leaned to the elderly. He spoke very slowly and deliberately, and ended almost every sentence with “do you know what I mean?”. I was about 40 at the time, didn’t appreciate being spoken to like I was a drooling half-wit, and soon changed doctors. But maybe this is a byproduct of being a geriatric physician? You start to think all brains but yours are moving in slow gear? In any event, Hisam needs to get over it.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Got to give him credit for fighting to stay, just can’t stand his methods. 

I would actually love it if he did an aside or DR where he admitted it was all an act and he was completely BS'ing people to stay, but I truly think he believes the crap he's spewing.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, leocadia said:

I just wish one person would say to Hisam, "No, that's not right."  It's almost like the incessant "rights?" are just another manipulative way to get people to agree with him.  It's like someone taught him that neuro-linguistic trick and he just can't stop.  

Cory is doing a good job of trying to explain his perception of things, but Hisam isn't listening, he's just waiting to talk more.

I know I’m repeating myself when I said that Matt can’t hear but Hisam can’t listen. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

On paper, Hisam sounds like a really great guy.  A doctor specializing in geriatrics looks like a compassionate and caring person, a fit guy with a little wink to his personality.  However, in the house, from what I've gathered on screen and from here, he's obsessed with exercise--perhaps to stave off that aging he sees every day on the job?  That kind of says something, doesn't it?  That maybe he fears what he sees in his patients?  In a way that humanizes him a little.  In a twisted way.  

The house changes people, accentuates aspects of their personalities they're better able to keep a handle on in real life.  I hope Hisam has fallen to that aspect, and is not so insufferable in real life.

Gawd, I'd be such a horrible hamster.  I'd want to hear everyone's stories, ask questions about their jobs, travels, hobbies, experiences.  I'd try to cook each person's favorite food, and be frustrated about the horrific state of general cleanliness of the house while biting my tongue for fear of offending anyone.  

I'd totally be voted out early on as an easy out.  Too clueless for alliances, too easy to dismiss.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
17 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Izzy is lying on the bed with one hand inside the waistband of her pants like Al Bundy from Married with Children. 

I regularly do this (at home, being lazy) without even realizing. It's just comfy. I feel you, Al Bundy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Red had a long talk with Cirie, Izzy, and Bowie. He's giving them a lot of information about Matt saying he had concerns about Blue and I THINK Jag, don't know if it's true or not. They seem to want to work with Matt. Red did say that he believes America about Hisam's "leftovers" comment. 

They opened the yard and they're all excited to go out. All cams switched to Jared and Blue, I can't watch them, although it's refreshing to hear people actually speaking out loud instead of low talking. 

Matt and Cirie talked on the hammock. It took a while for the show to isolate their microphones. Cirie tells him all the people she thinks are on her side. They both think MeMe is sketchy. Cirie got her usual dig in at Blue. 

I thought that Cirie was okay with Red but the way she talks about him to Matt ("Red's going to expect to hear this .... so you tell him this ....") makes me less sure. 

I am glad that Matt's getting some conversations in. 

• Like 1

Jag is sitting with a very subdued, very sad looking Hisam. Jag would like to have dinner with Hisam after the game. He says it’s important to remember that everyone here is a real person, and that can get lost in the game. He hopes everyone handles this with grace.

Hiram says he just feels hurt. And remorseful. He’s just spending his time thinking about what he did. 

It must be so surreal being comforted by a giant chicken, on live TV.

• LOL 21

I caught a few minutes of Cirie’s conversation with Matt. She was giving him her standard speech (which I heard no less than 3 times at the start of this game) about how people who align with her always get to the end of the game. She said she’s always made an alliance at the start of the game, and always stayed true to those people, because she’s all about loyalty.

How is this going to help Matt? He already knows she made her Day One alliance, and HE WASNT IN IT. So he’d have to be an idiot to trust her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
44 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

The house changes people, accentuates aspects of their personalities they're better able to keep a handle on in real life.  I hope Hisam has fallen to that aspect, and is not so insufferable in real life.

I’m reminded of a bit from Bill Cosby’s old stand-up routine, back when he was sane:

So my friend tells me, “Well, cocaine, you see… it enhances your personality.” 
To which I replied, “Yeah - but what if you’re an asshole?”

44 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'd totally be voted out early on as an easy out.  Too clueless for alliances, too easy to dismiss.

Well, y’all have seen my communication stylings; I’d be fortunate if my tenure in the House lasted longer than a good fart.

18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It must be so surreal being comforted by a giant chicken, on live TV.

As opposed to a pygmy chicken on tape?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

It's so hard to imagine how we'd do - normal people, having left a normal job to do this show, being aware of how we'd be perceived by the tv viewers and live feed viewers (totally different audiences). 

I've watched since season 1. I contributed to airplane banners! I am a member of the CA bar. Would I be a singer and later a judge, like Curtis? Would I have thought at all about the effect of the show on my future employment? I can't imagine it. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
Banners! not messages. How could I forget the airplane banners?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Cory and America in the hammock. Cory says that he sees Blue going before Cam as better for him and America, and America says that she doesn't think that Blue is a very strategic player. America thinks that she talks to "Pooh" (I assume, Jared) a lot and that her head's not really in the game. 

Cory thinks that next week will be either Jag and Blue, or Cam and Red. I don't know who he's talking about when he and America think that she thinks she's "good with everybody" and that "she" told him  that she'd nominate America , that she's the only person in the house would nominate America, and Cory doesn't know why she'd tell him that. So I guess he's talking about Blue. Whoever it was, she told him not to tell anyone. 

Sometimes I'm so tired of these people and this game. 

I sometimes jump on the feeds in the middle of a conversation, and I'm not sure who people are talking about. Should I just refrain from reporting those conversations? I feel like I'm not being very helpful. I think it might be better to NOT say anything than to speculate. I won't feel bad if anyone agrees with that! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I don't know who he's talking about when he and America think that she thinks she's "good with everybody" and that "she" told him  that she'd nominate America , that she's the only person in the house would nominate America, and Cory doesn't know why she'd tell him that. So I guess he's talking about Blue. Whoever it was, she told him not to tell anyone. 

That was in fact Blue. 

I saw some stuff before this that may help to give context: Hisam approached America in the bathroom and pled his case. He has learned from his mistakes, and he will be so very loyal to anyone who saves him. He told her her side is in more of a minority than they think. There are 8 on the other side, including Red and Cam. But if her six (her, Cory, Blue, Jared, Matt, Jag) vote to keep him, Cam will go, the others will be down a number, and America and co. will have a fighting chance. Fueled by his loyalty!

America was very intrigued by this. She talked to Blue first, who seemed vaguely interested, then Cory. Cory told her he thinks Hisam’s story is BS. Izzy hates Cameron; she would never work with him. And Cirie doesn’t like Red. Plus he thinks Cam would be better for their (his & America’s) game. Then he trash talked Blue a little.

Is Cory totally playing America? He is aware of Red and Cam being on the periphery of the Professors, isn’t he? I can’t remember.

48 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Should I just refrain from reporting those conversations? I feel like I'm not being very helpful. I think it might be better to NOT say anything than to speculate. 

Please keep reporting!! I enjoy your posts. I also like knowing I’m not the only one up at night watching this crap. 😉

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hisam has really been scrambling tonight. In addition to the aforementioned chat with America, he had a long talk with Izzy. I only caught the beginning, because Button Boy thought I’d be more interested in hillbilly antics in the backyard. All I heard was what sounded like a sincere apology from him, which she accepted.

Later, he talked to Cirie. I only caught the end of this one, because again, hillbilly antics. (What’s the best smelling animal poop? Cow, of course!) Hisam told Cirie that he wished they would have said they were upset with him. He can take criticism. He knows he was wrong in how he dealt with people, but he never meant to hurt anyone. He loves people. He has dedicated his life to helping people. And everything he did was to help the alliance. He still cares about them. He still thinks of Cirie and Izzy as family.

Cirie is in tears as she asks if he thinks the relationship is repairable. He does. All he can offer is what he’s told everyone else: whoever saves him will have his absolute loyalty and he will fight for them until the end, even if he has to sacrifice himself in the process.

Cirie asks if it would be weird if she gave him a hug. Absolutely not. They hug for a long time, as their microphones rub together and give the production crew a migraine.

Cirie goes back into her room and into her bed, which is pushed up against Izzy’s like a double bed. (Has it always been this way?) They whisper for several moments, in tones so low that neither I, nor any living bat, can hear them. But it looks intense. Meanwhile, Bowie is across the room, excluded but watching with a big loony grin.

It may not be over, folks. Tomorrow (today, actually) should be very interesting…

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Now Hisam is making his loyalty pitch to Matt and the giant chicken. They should know that Cameron is the one who betrayed Reilly to him, by telling him she was aware of the opposing alliance and that she was targeting him. She was never on Hisam’s radar before that, and Cam is the reason they were able to get her out, the reason Matt and Chicken lost her. Then more droning on about loyalty, right?

Matt: “hmmm…”

Jag: “cluck cluck…”

Loyalty is the new integrity, y’all.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 9

Finally, a fun fact: America only learned to breathe through her nose two years ago. She used to hate going to the dentist because they would spray water in her mouth and make her choke. Then one time, accidentally, she discovered she could breathe through her nose while the sprayer was on. Now she loves going to the dentist!

• Mind Blown 9
  • LOL 8

So, I wake up to find out Hisam was just pitching to Matt/Jag outside for about an hour. Hisam just went to bed but he told them all the information he has, including alliances and Jared being the spy for the Professors.

Jag/Matt are talking about it now, but it SEEMS they're finally getting it about Jared. Now, they can't do a single thing about it because Jared has the numbers to keep him safe to at least F7, but at least they're getting it finally.

Hisam's trying, which is good for him, but he's operating under bad intel AND there is absolutely nothing he can really do to save himself, save for flipping people like Bowie or Mecole, and that's likely not going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

Regarding the poop competition, sheep is the least stinky. For me, cow comes next, then pigs, then chickens.

Cirie's and Izzy's beds weren't always pushed together. That must have happened last week when I wasn't watching feeds. Originally two on one aide of the door, two on the door, all spaced evenly apart.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

...What did he think he was going to accomplish here, exactly? 

His aggressive "MMHMM" around 1:15 is a strong indicator that this dude's got anger issues. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Later, he talked to Cirie. I only caught the end of this one, because again, hillbilly antics. (What’s the best smelling animal poop? Cow, of course!)

46 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Regarding the poop competition, sheep is the least stinky. For me, cow comes next, then pigs, then chickens.

Are we strictly following the farmyard circuit?  Because deer scat beats them all - in the sense it has little to no discernible odor, which I (for one) consider a significant virtue in crap.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

SO happy to hear Hisam's floundering and his o-so-noble bullshit pleas are falling on deaf ears.

I feel sorry for the rest of the house having to listen to him wheedle, complain, gaslight and threaten for the next few days.

As always, so grateful to everyone here who reports on the feeds!

• Like 5

s Cory totally playing America? He is aware of Red and Cam being on the periphery of the Professors, isn’t he? I can’t remember.

I think he does know they are being pulled in but he understands that that is fakey fakey fake, and that they are being treated and used as pawns/numbers. So I think he's right to communicate the reality of the situation to America, aka accurate v. honest. He is playing her but it's part of his bid to draw her in and probably get to a point where he confides in her both honestly and accurately. She could be a really good alt final 2 for him. He needs to make the same inroads with Izzy and he's pretty much got Jared as long as he can extricate Blue from him, something he and Cirie will probably agree about.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I sometimes jump on the feeds in the middle of a conversation, and I'm not sure who people are talking about. Should I just refrain from reporting those conversations? I feel like I'm not being very helpful. I think it might be better to NOT say anything than to speculate. I won't feel bad if anyone agrees with that! 

Keep 'em coming!  We love hearing from you!

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Are we strictly following the farmyard circuit?  Because deer scat beats them all - in the sense it has little to no discernible odor, which I (for one) consider a significant virtue in crap.

As someone who is one generation from being raised on a working farm, I have very little first hand knowledge of farm based crap.  OTOH, we could have a long conversation about cat and dog shit.  But let's not.  :-) 

However, I watch a LOT of television, and based on a season 3 episode of Ted Lasso, I understand that lamb dropping are pretty disgusting.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I wake up to find out Hisam was just pitching to Matt/Jag outside for about an hour. Hisam just went to bed but he told them all the information he has, including alliances and Jared being the spy for the Professors.

Do you know if he told Matt/Jag that Jared is a spy after he made Cirie cry and told her that they could repair their relationship?  That's hilarious if he did.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

...What did he think he was going to accomplish here, exactly? 

His aggressive "MMHMM" around 1:15 is a strong indicator that this dude's got anger issues. 

I think he is used to people he talks to being "scared" of him because they are elderly and probably sick and he mostly brings them bad news so they can't do anything about it. He is used to people looking at him as a god or something, being ready to do whatever they are told by him.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

He is used to people looking at him as a god or something, being ready to do whatever they are told by him.

Maybe our first clue that he was an egomaniac was his being a doctor moonlighting as a cabaret dancer.

• Like 9
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

He is used to people looking at him as a god or something, being ready to do whatever they are told by him.

Yes, also someone who's not used to having his judgment or opinions questioned. Dangerous & stupid to bring those kinds of attitudes into a game like this, but he's obviously still unaware how he comes across.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Should I just refrain from reporting those conversations?

Don't you dare.  We need this. 

I feel like I'm not being very helpful.

Yes you are. 

I think it might be better to NOT say anything than to speculate.

But that's what we DO that's what we LIVE FOR 

59e5rs.gif

I don't watch the feeds but I love catching up on them here so I can see hints of actual gameplay (what they discuss during the week) and not be completely blown away by how stupid their actual nom/POV/eviction actions are. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think in an ordinary season, production would be pushing hard for them to keep Hisam around as their designated villain. There's really nobody else that can fulfill that role. They probably would have pushed really hard for them to keep Reilly too. But this is The Season of Cirie so they probably figure it doesn't matter who stays or goes as long as they've got Cirie. I'm sure that's all they really care about, as well as Jared to a lesser extent.

after reading about it, i decided to watch the Hisam convo with Matt and Jag.  Much of what we heard in his other stops (you save me, I will protect you.)  But he also began blaming Izzy (she told me the plan was for me (Hisam) to get out Reilly and then we were going to come to you), Cameron (it was his fault that I put Reilly up, he ratted on everyone).  The Professor's entire plan was to get rid of Jag.  Then they wanted to get rid of Matt, and Hisam the Honest, thought it was wrong, wrong, wrong that they wanted to blindside Matt.  

Speaking re: Cameron.  I notice there is NONE of the usual, I respect [the other housemate on the block].  Instead, Cameron is a snake who must be destroyed.   

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Instead, Cameron is a snake who must be destroyed.   

So, not an opponent in a game who must be defeated, but an enemy in war who must be destroyed.

We've seen this attitude before -- it's ruined whole seasons.

Good thing they're getting rid of him -- he's a grim, joyless player.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know it is unfair of me, but I didn't like Hisam as soon as I saw his "candid hangout" scene in his intro. It screamed "I have to be the center of attention even when someone else is talking and we're just having casual fun." Know way too many dudes like that. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Keep 'em coming!  We love hearing from you!

As someone who is one generation from being raised on a working farm, I have very little first hand knowledge of farm based crap.  OTOH, we could have a long conversation about cat and dog shit.  But let's not.  :-) 

However, I watch a LOT of television, and based on a season 3 episode of Ted Lasso, I understand that lamb dropping are pretty disgusting.  

Newborn lambs' poop can be disgusting because of the colostrum, but after a couple of days it should be like grownup sheep poop (black pellets) but much smaller.

There's really not any smell to sheep poop, lilke deer's, it's the urine that stinks.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2