Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Izzy enters. Hey, Izzy! Guess what happened while you were in the diary room? We totally changed the plan! And then we decided people were making us paranoid, so we changed it back! We are at war with Hisam; we have always been at war with Hisam! (and Eastasia, but that’s another story.)

Oh, and by the way, we decided to bring in two new members. Welcome Cory and Jared! For the first time, Izzy is at a loss for words.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Matt and Jag talking about Hisam saying a King should go this week. They are flattered. They hope that line makes the show, so people will think they’re doing well. “We’re kings!”

They are really looking forward to the blindside.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

nobody likes or trusts Hisam, but seeing how overdominating he is and how pissy he gets the moment something doesn't go his way, he'll be more insufferable if they wait to get him out. I didn't see it before but I see it now. Hisam is too high maintenanced and holds too many grudges to keep around until potentially jury. 

As long as he doesn't bang pots and pans when someone disagrees with him, he's okay.

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Like 1

Well I’m glad I went to sleep early last night because this is rinse and repeat and much ado about nothing to me. The flip may not even be Cirie generated but instructed by BB to keep the next day and half interesting. Either way, it’s not a good look on Cirie to be a habitual (pathological) flip flopper. Let’s see if like last week, this flip also flops. 

• Like 1

Me waking up this morning: This is gonna be a great day, they're gonna be celebrating at the thought of Hisam on the block, let's see what I missed in the last nine hou-

The House: 

Oh No Fire GIF

Apparently, I missed a LOT. How did they go through, like, seven different targets before the end of the night?

I mean, at least it's entertaining and messy. It's frustrating that Cirie will get away with it, but at least it's not boring. 

Listen to Taran Armstrong's update today will be a long one, that's for sure.

• LOL 6

So.....I had this thought.  Maybe we've been reading this Cirie situation all wrong.

Maybe Cirie is the ultimate helicopter parent, and she used her influence on CBS to be placed in the Big Brother house when she learned Jared had been cast as a houseguest?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

Maybe Cirie is the ultimate helicopter parent, and she used her influence on CBS to be placed in the Big Brother house when she learned Jared had been cast as a houseguest?

If he was cast first, I can certainly imagine her thinking he'd be voted out the first week because he's not exactly a strategic thinker.  I also wonder if he watched the show at all before entering the house.  According to a transcript I saw last night, Blue began going over the comps thus far and counting days.  Jared:  "we have to count things?"  He then blew it off.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Maverick said:

How did Bowie get thrown in as a potential? 

We nominating errbody out here!

That compilation was dizzying.

3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Blue began going over the comps thus far and counting days.  Jared:  "we have to count things?"  He then blew it off.  

A solid ally… for everyone in the house. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Well, it stems from that offhand joke Cory made about there being an alliance called middle men. I don’t think Cory even remembers joking about it let alone that Cirie actually thought it was real lol.

• Like 1

They think they need reliable votes from the other side

The biggest reason Red, Meme, Bowie are being considered is because Cory joked they were in a fake alliance The Middle Men, making Cirie paranoid the other reason is because they are lazy and don't take care to check in with their alliance re: strategy or even just to shoot the shit.

The other super dumb reason is the other side (such as it is since Jared isn't really one of them and two are floaters)  is 100% on board booting Hisam because it is best for everyones game, also they should want a unanimous vote to protect Jared, so they were/are convinced they have to nom a Professor for the non Professors to be on board with voting that sacrifice out. 

It's complicated by the fact that only Izzy, Cirie, and Jared have close to perfect info re: vote math. Jared hasn't had to throw a hinky vote so again it's bad to put him in position where he has to throw a hinky vote, aka vote for someone the other side doesn't want out aka one of their own. There are many many reasons this is a bad idea so I think we can be pretty sure they ultimately aren't going to do it. 

21 minutes ago, Thalia said:

It is a long time until Thursday.  Closing off the backyard so early must have to do with Hilary.  

Seems there’s more of a hurricane going on inside the house than outside. The catastrophic effects of paranoia 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope they stay safe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

These people are messy as fuck and I am here for it! My three faves at this point are Cory, Meme and America so hopefully the plan sticks this week. And I’m not as upset by the Cirie casting as others because I just don’t see it as a Paul situation. I think their reaction for the most part is “oh, she played Survivor. Cool.” Jared is by FAR my least favorite, though, so I hate how protected he is. But for me, it’s still super early in the game so I’m not all that bothered. Just enjoying the messiness.

• Like 9

It sounds like Cory really saved the nom Hisam plan, hopefully he can keep working on MeMe and let her no how unsolid she is in her alliances, keeping working w/on America, and he should start to work on Izzy too. As an alt option if he goes to the end with Cirie/Jared/Izzy he needs to work on reminding Izzy that she'll have to turn on Cirie and Jared as they are counting on her being viewed as "carried". As much as I hate Jared he really IS being carried so he'd be good for an Izzy final 2 and Cory final 2. I want to know if Cirie understand she can't just throw it to Jared in the end so her plan is to win out right standing next Jared. Ugh misogynistic mama's boy. Anyway I think almost anybody will want to be standing next to Jared and we are stuck with him for the duration.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

It is a long time until Thursday.  Closing off the backyard so early must have to do with Hilary.  

That is my assumption -- I was probably unclear earlier.....I think they might even be doing the veto ceremony now. 

By the way, I know these guys are squirrely anyway, but that barometic pressure drop really can affect your thinking, and for now at least they probably don't even know why that may be feeling off. I wonder if any of them have migraines, etc? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Oooooh, @Auntie Velvet, that would mean we'd have an entire extra day* of seeing Hisam expressing his outrage about the idiocy of Felicia for crossing HIM!  

Always assuming, that the argument for and against the backdoor Hisam plan is in "for" mode when they sit down for the ceremony.   

*Although I'm pretty much expecting the feeds will be down for at least a day because of the storm, even if the power stays on the whole time, staff members are going to want to go home.  OR, they will need to transport the houseguests to a safer location.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

OR, they will need to transport the houseguests to a safer location.  

They are pretty far inland, so I think they are safe where they are.  If they were going to move them, they would have had to do it yesterday.  I'm in touch with my nephew in San Diego who serves in the Navy, and he's been updating me on storm news.  They are expecting rain like they've never experienced before, but I don't forsee them being in danger.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Seems there’s more of a hurricane going on inside the house than outside. The catastrophic effects of paranoia 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope they stay safe. 

For me it’s more like a tornado 🌪️ than a hurricane.  I’m not in the house but they are making my head spin because they change their minds faster than a speeding bullet. I’ve always wonder how much production actually push issues to make sure viewers stay engaged. 

Now I’m wondering that instead of the Nether Region, they spin so fast they end up in OZ. Now we have to wait if the house actually will fall on Hisem, the “Wicket Warlock of The East”. If that doesn’t happen, then it would be more than the scarecrow that needs a brain and more than the Cowardly Lion who need courage.  

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Slider said:

They are pretty far inland, so I think they are safe where they are.  If they were going to move them, they would have had to do it yesterday.  I'm in touch with my nephew in San Diego who serves in the Navy, and he's been updating me on storm news.  They are expecting rain like they've never experienced before, but I don't forsee them being in danger.

The only thing is, the BB house is literally right next door to the LA River, so it depends on what happens in terms of mountain runoff, street flooding, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
12 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The only thing is, the BB house is literally right next door to the LA River, so it depends on what happens in terms of mountain runoff, street flooding, etc. 

True.  I had forgotten that.  But that's all the more reason that they should have been moved yesterday if they were concerned about that.  I'm not a storm/weather expert by any means, but I live in Moore, OK and have been in way too many storms.  Last minutes travels and last minute storm prep get you every time.  

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

This is what I was thinking, too.  Being inland only protects from storm surge, but flash flooding from runoff can be pretty unpredictable.  Irene devastated inland areas. I would hope tptb considered the LA River, even as tiny as it is, and sought advice from the experts on the possibility of flooding the area, but who knows. 

8 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

What I really hope they're doing now, instead of taping a veto ceremony, is having a crew come in and tape X's on those giant glass doors, as well as doing other stuff for hurricane/tornado prep. 

Don't they have metal roll-down doors outside the glass doors? 

Edited by eskimo
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't think we'll be getting feeds* for awhile. Hope the BB guests, and more importantly, all of the region, stays safe.

*ETA: Wrong about the feeds, but still wishing all well. x

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Jag and Matt came up with a new alliance name: The Seven Deadly Sins. Jag is very excited about this. 
Blue wants to be Lust. If the blindside doesn’t go through, I predict there will be multiple Wraths.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

MW, on a much less life-threatening note, it really seems dumb to cut Hissan loose. I mean, it will be dramatic and entertaining, but to decrease their own numbers now is a bad move. 

But whose numbers? There are so many alliances my head is spinning. Cameron is desperate to replace Hisam in an alliance who have put him up as a pawn two weeks in a row. Quite frankly, Hisam getting out Reilly last week did do a good job at breaking up her “alliance”. Credit to him, even though the way he went about it screwed his entire game.

• Like 4

Everyone in modern Big Brother wants a large alliance, with several side alliances.  It's been an unfortunate evolution of the game the last few years.  Then there's BB's insistence that every alliance have a name and a naming session for TV purposes.  It's been my least favorite part as of late.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

Everyone in modern Big Brother wants a large alliance, with several side alliances.  It's been an unfortunate evolution of the game the last few years.  Then there's BB's insistence that every alliance have a name and a naming session for TV purposes.  It's been my least favorite part as of late.  

Oh my gosh, it never occurred to me that BB was making them do that. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Oh my gosh, it never occurred to me that BB was making them do that. 

Less MAKING them, and more "If you do it, you'll get more screentime," which essentially means it will 100% happen. :) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know if the houseguests felt the earthquake? (Also, what the HELL, Mother Nature?)

Edited to say that they did, according to feedwatchers on Twitter. (Sorry to keep editing, but it's a fast-moving situation!)

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I mean, it will be dramatic and entertaining, but to decrease their own numbers now is a bad move. 

You're making too much sense, though.  Last night, they were considering getting rid of Meme, Bowie and Red, all of whom could be considered one of their numbers.  And their reasonings were based on paranoia, entitlement issues and petty grievances, not well thought out strategy.  

Cirie explaining/lying to Red about why they didn't tell him about the Hisam BD plan.  He has so much integrity that they didn't want to put him in a bad spot. 

• Like 3

I turned on the feeds and Cirie and Justin were alone in a room (I don't know the room names) and she was telling Justin "We can't be seen like this! Get the f*** out of here!" Alone in the room, she softly said "Please no, please no" before she stood in front of the door for a minute, maybe listening? and then left the room herself.

Izzy told Cirie, MeMe, and Felicia that she was feeling mad at herself, today she's feeling a little sensitive and fragile, she's not being kind to herself because she knows that she was a problem. She felt a weight of responsibility for her people. She wants to strive for something that I couldn't hear her say.  Cirie and Felicia were laughing hysterically. Meme was just sitting on a bed and watching. I can't tell if they really think she's that funny - their laughter was so loud that to me it sounded forced. And they're either talking very quietly or their microphones need to be turned up. They're very hard to hear. 

Izzy, Cirie, and Felicia were all on one bed with Cirie lying full length with her back to MeMe - she really has no worries about trying to appear inclusive to everyone. But then MeMe started laughing at how they all looked trying to get out of the sludge?? and they all joined in. Izzy said that she started rooting for Jag when they heard he was ahead, just so it would be over. 

Felicia made me laugh when she reenacted her part of the competition. They cut off the camera, though. 

Later Izzy and MeMe were telling Jared what kind of quizzes the show has, when you have to figure out how a picture of a room is different from the real room. Jared said he can't do that. Good thing he has his mom, then. He also sounded like he never heard of this kind of competition. He looked baffled. I wish they weren't helping him but of course Izzy and Felicia have to. Izzy and MeMe tried to show him that the room they were in has odd numbers of flowers in it - 3 in one place, 7 in another - honestly his expression is just vacant. Now Felicia jumped in ("they might say, 'how many people were evicted on a unanimous vote'?"). Jared did the Cirie thing of constantly saying "mhm, mhm" and I had to go. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm probably late to the table in learning this, but I was just watching Izzy explaining counting the days to Jared and I had no idea that's how it's done, i.e. count what week you're on, and then by knowing what day of the week each competition, etc. is on, you add days to the weeks.  Like two weeks plus two is 16.  I always had thought they just memorized every single day.  Doh.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

Do we have any idea what the feeds were down for today? I was fully expecting to see Hisam on the block when the feeds came back, but no such luck. 

As everyone has already said, last night was something of a s*** show. What I had to laugh about was the fact that while Cirie, Izzy, and Felicia were in the HoH room egging one another on into further paranoia about the “gameplay” allegedly taking place against them, the other side was outside either talking about being fully onboard with the plan to back door Hisam or talking about unrelated game stuff.

Needless to say, Cirie isn’t impressing me with her gameplay. Oof.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Does anyone know if the houseguests felt the earthquake? (Also, what the HELL, Mother Nature?)

They do know what is going on weather wise, and Cody just said "I didn't even feel the earthquake," which surely means at least some of the others did.  

Cameron and Cirie are talking and he just discussed how odd it was to have a tropical storm in SoCal.  Blue is walking around looking for "puddles," so unless they got a puppy (I wish), water is getting in from somewhere.  A female voice also said off camera that there are a lot of ants upstairs.  I wondered if the excess rain was something that would send more of them into the house.  

• Like 2
20 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Izzy enters. Hey, Izzy! Guess what happened while you were in the diary room? We totally changed the plan! And then we decided people were making us paranoid, so we changed it back! We are at war with Hisam; we have always been at war with Hisam! (and Eastasia, but that’s another story.)

…and the award for Most 1984-Centric Post In A Big Brother Forum goes to - (opens envelope) - @30 Helens!!!  Congratulations, lady - major applause ensues! 👏🏻👏🏻

8 hours ago, Thalia said:

*Although I'm pretty much expecting the feeds will be down for at least a day because of the storm, even if the power stays on the whole time, staff members are going to want to go home.  OR, they will need to transport the houseguests to a safer location.  

It had crossed my mind more than a few times over the past couple of days to wonder if Production had ever invested in backup generators for the House - but that might be expecting a leeetle too much in the way of, yaknow, PLANNING.  🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 5