Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: The Reunion, Part II

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well, we can all sleep easy knowing Sandoval doesn’t slap girls on the ass.

What a prince! 

James needs to get a handle on himself. He’s starting to look a little ridiculous. 

It’s the coke. But he’s still being pretty funny.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Watching these women and their nails…I cringe when they try to wipe their eyes. Those talons can put out an eye.

Seriously. How the fuck do they function on a day to day basis?

• Like 8

Watching these women and their nails…I cringe when they try to wipe their eyes. Those talons can put out an eye.

Don’t even think about other lower areas that need wiping. 😱

1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I just realized - cause I’m not smart like that - us EST are the first to see this. Do the rest of you spoil or wait?

It plays at the same time for us Central people. I have no clue what happens on the west coast.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

That blank look on Rachel’s face is unsettling and disturbing.  Everyone on the platform is upset and crying about one thing or another.  Rachel is just a vacant space where a heart and brain should be.  

Xanax?  Valium? I’m actually enjoying seeing her check out while everyone else is losing their mind

1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

This is what I think went down. Ariana has no interest in Tom (who could blame her), but rather than break up she clung onto the relationship because they had some sort of weird partnership going on. I believe they were not intimate, and I truly think that she was aware of the relationship, but didn’t want confirmation.  I don’t think she trusted him after Miami girl so this whole “I had no idea” is really not adding up. Ariana seems like a tough cookie that micromanages Tom. 

I’m thinking Ariana is enjoying all the support from her cast mates and friends and everyone on the Internet than she ever enjoyed being with Tom

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I feel like I'm watching a really, really bad version of Freaky Friday, except the 13 year olds are stuck in the adult bodies

And the Glorious Vanderpump sits proudly among them!

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Ariana is not coming off well for me. 

I'm fine with her - I've been in a similar situation and I'd have loved the chance to be a public bitch while I know everyone watching agrees with me 😄

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Schwartz thinks he’s so fucking cute with his pill bottle dramatics. Somebody kick him in the face. 

Yeah he's really not getting that his cute little boy act is up and over, is he?

1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

That blank look on Rachel’s face is unsettling and disturbing.  Everyone on the platform is upset and crying about one thing or another.  Rachel is just a vacant space where a heart and brain should be.  

I really think she just believes that she's this year's scandal - she's seen them all sleep with each other over the years and get over it.  She's not getting that her situation is any different.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I like Aly. James actually let her talk. 

I still think they are a fake couple - he gets to stick it to Raquel; she gets TV exposure.  

• Like 11

I'm fairly certain I've read that if members are present during a filming day, they must film. The only exceptions to that are when one person is alone, but if any two are present, even in the bathroom, production is allowed to audio. I think it was born out of necessity during the early years of the Housewives franchises and people tried to duck being recorded.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
41 minutes ago, blixie said:

I'm not gonna blame Ariana for not picking up those blazing red flags for lots of reasons: the death of her dog, the death of her grandmother, the inability to also acknowledge that you partner of nine hears and the woman who you have treated like a little sister are fucking like weasels behind your back is understandably a bridge too far. Her wanting to maintain the idea that these two people she loved weren't that godddamn awful is to her credit, not a failing.

I think Tom was absolutely sleeping with Ariana the last seven months, and IMO was never going to break up with her,  certainly not to be with Rachel, that wasn't the appeal, the appeal was in the illicitness not in the idea of having a relationship with her. He had a relationship in his own words the best one he's EVER had and leaving Ariana would be a financial disaster for him given the equity loan for S&S. He is incredibly stupid, but not THAT stupid.

I feel exactly the same way. Tom would only leave Ariana if he found someone else with a massive bank account that would be made available to him or if he hit the Lotto

Tom dropping hints here and there talking negatively about their relationship serves 2 purposes. One was just in case he got caught with one of his groupies which would justify his cheating and 2 to show what a great boyfriend he is to stay with someone abusive/troubled and how hard he works for their love.

I also don't buy the narrative that he pursued Raquel. I think she put a neon arrow pointing down and said Tom insert your dick here.

I don't know why but it seems to be very important to Tom to portray that he is Mr Wonderful Romantic Super Boyfriend on VPR. I don't think this affair is a mid life crisis. I think this is what he did to all of his steady girlfriends because being slimy in creeping around excites him. For some reason he doesn't want to be on VPR as a single guy who is serial dating.

Now that the affair has been exposed a big chunk of the thrill of sneaking around is gone. Not that he won't still screw Raquel, and he will probably be as a couple with her for the show because he'll try selling it as True Love. How long will it last when he is the one that needs to financially support Raquel. It won't be as exciting or challenging to fuck around on Raquel because she's an idiot.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

I think James took a Xanax instead of pasta on his last trip to the loo.

But he had plenty of pasta before taking the Xanax ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

I am still amazed that not once, even on podcasts, etc., has Ariana stooped to calling Rachel dumb.

Because that’s one component that makes this so fascinating to me. 

I imagine Sandoval saying, “Rachel, no! You can’t leave your underwear in the bed that Ariana and I sleep in when she’s home!”

”Rachel! You can’t hang the love letter you wrote to me, stamped with a lipstick kiss, on our refrigerator!”

”Rachel, no! You can’t get a tattoo of my face on your boob!”

Then, five minutes later, “Rachel! You can’t get a tattoo of my penis on your boob either!”

I do believe, if this continued, at a certain point he’d realize that she’s TOO dumb.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well, we can all sleep easy knowing Sandoval doesn’t slap girls on the ass.

I wish someone had asked about him pinching or slapping Rachel’s butt during the wedding weekend. Right behind Ariana.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, it seems that Raquel is going to reveal something at the one on one interview with Andy Cohen, according to the previews. That's why the cast doesn't know about it, and will find out when the third part of the reunion airs.

Lala said in an interview a few days ago that she knows exactly what it is. A producer told her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I hate the way they always press their fingertips together, creating this huge talon weapon.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Like, you know, like, I mean, you know, like

Ted Talk Recreation of VPR style Romeo and Juliet conversation. Unsure what language this is in.

Scene: During Lunch Break in the Trailer

Rachel  I don't love the way it's coming across about your guysis intimacy, like, clearly, I only know what you're telling me but, like, just watching what you guys taped right now, it looks like you guys had, like, this solid relationship.

Scandoval   (shaking his head sideways) . . . That was when Ariana literally went from . . . Ariana, always like, kind of, talked down to me a little bit. . . you know, like, throughout, but like it went from me, like, asking her, you know . . . like, just something simple like, oh, uh, what should I wear tonight or like, hey, what do you think about this, its like," No" . . .  To literally her saying, like, "Well Tom, you're so good at fashion, like, you should just wear what you want". I'm like, um, What?

Rachel   I fee,l like, she felt, like, you wanted to keep the relationship working because you never broke up with her.

Scandoval  Yes, in a sense. Maybe I should have-- we should have done this earlier.

Rachel (laughing) You think?

ScandovaI I know.

Rachel (smiling) Yeah.

Scandoval  It's rough.

Rachel (smiling) It is rough.

Scandoval Arianna's gonna unleash on you.

Rachel Yeah.  

ScandovaI  I'm glad you came tho.

Rachel  It just sucks because like (smiling)  my entire character is in question now. I have gone through a transitional phase in my life this summer, and I think the pendulum swanging a little bit too far the other way. And this is my wake-up call.

ScandovaI  I believe in you.

Rachel  I know you do.

Enter Patrick the producer and scandoval who is in "a very delicate position right now".

Like, I'm Dipping Out - Grammerly just gave me the finger for transcribing this.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 20

“It was malicious but I did not do it with malicious intent.”

🤦‍♀️

Keep diggin’ Tom! 

The truth is, he wasn’t thinking, with his brain. So I guess he’s being honest that there was no malicious intent. He was horny. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Now I think I maybe should have wrote Scheana a personal note. 

You can’t make this fucking shit up.

Raquel is really stupid, and she lacks social skills. She tries to convince us of how great her love affair with Tom is, but she appears to be emotionless otherwise. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

At the beginning of the Reunion Douche Canoe says to Lala - you pulled your IUD the day you found out Stassi was pregnant

How was that supposed to be a burn or snarky slam at Lala?

I think that Sandoval was trying to show that Lala is competitive and envious (wanted Randall to impregnate her as soon as possible)? Doesn’t have “clean hands,” or she’s not as pure as the driven snow, so is in no position to accuse others. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I guess they got to talk a little bit because I very clearly remember the TMZ (or whichever paparazzi ) photos of Rachel and Sandoval crouching on the ground outside the trailer smoking and talking.

Yes, the photos were all over back then, and were posted here. They sat on the ground talking for some time. Sandoval obviously bullied the producer and crew into letting them talk, because like the producer said the cast must always wear the mic pack, even when they are on a lunch break. I suspect those two tried to co-ordinate their stories (and not only).

Screenshot_20230601_021357_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

It's so fascinating watching Tom slip in and out of his mask.  He is PANICKING because he realized they don’t have all their stories straight. His hysterics show how unintelligent and/or lazy he is, that he couldn’t be bothered to better organize with his co-conspirators. Tom spirals cause he can’t have off-camera time to coordinate more lies with Rachel and went to his go-to "I'll aggressively bully him til he caves and I get my want". He’s putting on the act and then screaming at the crew. I enjoy watching his blood pressure rise, make a fool of himself, and then not get his way. Props to producer Patrick- I'm sure they're seasoned producers and know Scandovals bullying ways. 

Within seconds, he pretends to be contrite and then screaming, blames Ariana. He’s losing it. I was surprised he had the audacity to yell back at Arianna "This is the real you." He just can't help but dig his own grave.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Why did each one of them, okay not all,  want to make it all about them. Lala was in tears, and shouting, I so wish she'd  stfu. Well done on being sober 4 plus years. Scheaner bursting  into tears, if she hadn't  punched, or slapped Raquel,  why was she so bothered. James who I normally  like, was being so  childish, he can do better. Ally is a sweetheart. 

Ariana,  I wanted  to feel terrible  for her, but she's snippy, and talks  over everyone.  I get it,  but when she was arguing  with Sandoval,  I just felt this relationship  had been over for sometime. That's truly the vibe I get from them both.

Katie is still that mean girl, in my eyes.

• Like 11
  • Applause 7
(edited)

James and Lala need to stop pretending (and constantly screaming) that they are the most hurt because of Sandoval's affair. 

It's amusing that Lala doesn't think she is a narcissist. I also cannot see her as an innocent girl from Iowa who doesn't have a clue about Hollywood's casting couches.

James was on something, and he was like a caricature of himself. Jumping up, trying to physically attack Tom, constantly running away from the stage, screaming and cursing. He was not even funny. He tried to pretend he is a better person for about a second, but the fight with Ally on camera at the Canyon Club, and the ugly behavior and drunkenness in Atlantic City prove otherwise. Ally is with him in order to be on tv, not that she doesn't appear to be a sweet person. 

Schwartz looked so uncomfortable. The popping pills show was in order to get sympathy.

Sandoval was so ridiculous looking again and again at his compact mirror in order to fix his hair after the lunch break. 

The regular gig of Sandoval’s in Atlantic City shows what business opportunities people on reality shows get. I assume he recommended James for a DJing job because they used to be friends in the past. 

It is obvious Sandoval would probably never leave Ariana, or at least as others said unless it was for somebody more famous, or well-off. I think Raquel became suspicious when it was mentioned at the reunion that Sandoval and Ariana had a healthy enough relationship, at least toward the end. Sandoval tried to expain it by saying that Ariana was acting like a better person. He loved the thrill of having a secret affair, but as Ariana said good luck to Raquel with trying to convince Sandoval to be in a serious relationship with her.

Sandoval wanted to talk privately to Raquel before her appearance at the reunion in order to co-ordinate their stories. 

Sandoval moved on Raquel after Coachella in April 2022, but in an emotional way.

I think Ariana ignored the red flags, and didn't want to ask questions. 

Scheana said on a WWHL rerun that she shoved Raquel, and threw her phone away. I believe she did slap/punch her.

Schwartz who already sold his house said on a rerun of WWHL that he made a nice profit. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Maybe it’s this? From the interwebs:

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?

*Sense of self-importance.

*Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success.

*Entitled.

*Can only be around people who are important or special.

*Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain.

*Arrogant.

*Lack empathy.

*Must be admired.

Yes, this is armchair psychology. But Rachel, unlike Tom, doesn’t even TRY to fake having regrets or a crisis of conscience over what she’s done. After months of taking advantage of Ariana’s generosity and friendship and then devastating her life, Rachel thinks a terse, insincere  “Sorry” will make up for it. What got me was how she described Ariana’s trust in Tom, like the concept was completely foreign to her. How she reacted to Scheana was beyond cold. Her smirks and eyerolls while watching the fallout from what she created? All that was missing was her scarfing some popcorn. She was enjoying all of it. Even when she was commiserating with her supposed “soulmate” in the trailer last night, her tone was flat and it sounded as though she was just reciting lines. She played Sandoval just as hard as she played Ariana. 

Behind the dead eyes is a soulless shell of a human being, incapable of appreciating others’ feelings and unable to see beyond her own wants. She needs help — not that she will ever admit that. 

Yes, Sandoval is equally to blame for this. But the difference, to me, is that he was thinking mainly with his dick, while Rachel was a calculating bitch who knew EXACTLY what she was doing straight from the jump. I hope NO mercy is shown next week. She deserves NONE.

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think that Sandoval was trying to show that Lala is competitive and envious (wanted Randall to impregnate her as soon as possible)? Doesn’t have “clean hands,” or she’s not as pure as the driven snow, so is in no position to accuse others. 

I think too, he was grasping to come up with some kind of burn, and he failed miserably at that. Again. A lot of his comments struck me as being juvenile shit you’d hear on a playground. Whatabouttery done poorly.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Maybe I need to take a few shots so I can understand Sandoval?  Or do some push-ups like Schwartz? His conversation with Raquel in the trailer was so odd. The producers enhanced it with the flashbacks of the red and green glitter outfits he couldn’t decide on. I guess their point was that they are good honest people and haven’t lied about anything other than the one months long affair (or 200 one night stands). Also he doesn’t smack girls on the ass. Ariana says no you just fuck my friends and he says oh there you go with that again.

That was when I dipped out. I’ll finish the episode tonight, 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

It's so fascinating watching Tom slip in and out of his mask.  He is PANICKING because he realized they don’t have all their stories straight. His hysterics show how unintelligent and/or lazy he is, that he couldn’t be bothered to better organize with his co-conspirators. Tom spirals cause he can’t have off-camera time to coordinate more lies with Rachel and went to his go-to "I'll aggressively bully him til he caves and I get my want". He’s putting on the act and then screaming at the crew. I enjoy watching his blood pressure rise, make a fool of himself, and then not get his way. Props to producer Patrick- I'm sure they're seasoned producers and know Scandovals bullying ways. 

The only thing that could possibly make me feel sorry for Sandoval is thinking of him trying to organize anything with Schwartz and Raquel……

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Lala said in an interview a few days ago that she knows exactly what it is. A producer told her.

I have a hard time believing a producer would tell Lala anything.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Xanax?  Valium? I’m actually enjoying seeing her check out while everyone else is losing their mind

I’m thinking Ariana is enjoying all the support from her cast mates and friends and everyone on the Internet than she ever enjoyed being with Tom

Agreed and doesn’t hurt to have a bunch of endorsements that is allowing her career take off while fans are sabotaging his restaurant. Not too shabby. Well played. Tom and Raquel are awful for what they did but I truly believe Ariana and Tom were done a long time ago and just going through the motions. She slept with Lala and that was totally fine so I’m very confused on what is defined as fidelity in their relationship. Sexually Experimenting with a friend? Totally fine. Huh? What? They all need to grow up. They are on their 30-40s and act like children. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Maybe I need to take a few shots so I can understand Sandoval?  Or do some push-ups like Schwartz? His conversation with Raquel in the trailer was so odd. The producers enhanced it with the flashbacks of the red and green glitter outfits he couldn’t decide on. I guess their point was that they are good honest people and haven’t lied about anything other than the one months long affair (or 200 one night stands). Also he doesn’t smack girls on the ass. Ariana says no you just fuck my friends and he says oh there you go with that again.

That was when I dipped out. I’ll finish the episode tonight, 

By that token, I don’t think I’m going to watch the extended episodes on Peacock. One hour has been more than enough for me, especially when they all start yelling and James does his Johnny Jump Up routine. 

Sandoval said so much ridiculous shit last night, SMDH. Dood needs to learn when to STFU and take his much deserved lumps.

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

James and Lala need to stop pretending (and constantly screaming) that they are the most hurt because of Sandoval's affair. 

It's amusing that Lala doesn't think she is a narcissist. I also cannot see her as an innocent girl grom Iowa who doesn't have a clue about Hollywood's casting couches.

James was on something, and he was like a caricature of himself. Jumping up, trying to physically attack Tom, constantly running away from the stage, screaming and cursing. He was not even funny. He tried to pretend he is a better person for about a second, but the fight with Ally on camera at the Canyon Club, and the ugly behavior and drunkenness in Atlantic City prove otherwise. Ally is with him in order to be on tv, not that she doesn't appear to be a sweet person. 

Schwartz looked so uncomfortable. The popping pills show was in order to get sympathy.

Sandoval was so ridiculous looking again and again at his compact mirror in order to fix his hair after the lunch break. 

The regular gig of Sandoval’s in Atlantic City shows what business opportunities people on reality shows get. I assume he recommended James for a DJing job because they used to be friends in the past. 

It is obvious Sandoval would probably never leave Ariana, or at least as others said unless it was for somebody more famous, or well-off. I think Raquel became suspicious when it was mentioned at the reunion that Sandoval and Ariana had a healthy enough relationship, at least toward the end. Sandoval tried to expain it by saying that Ariana was acting like a better person. He loved the thrill of having a secret affair, but as Ariana said good luck to Raquel with trying to convince Sandoval to be in a serious relationship with her.

Sandoval wanted to talk privately to Raquel before her appearance at the reunion in order to co-ordinate their stories. 

Sandoval moved on Raquel after Coachella in April 2022, but in an emotional way.

I think Ariana ignored the red flags, and didn't want to ask questions. 

Scheana said on a WWHL rerun that she shoved Raquel, and threw her phone away. I believe she did slap/punch her.

Schwartz who already sold his house said on a rerun of WWHL that he made a nice profit. 

Scheana said there was no way she could make a fist with those nails, LOL, but I do believe that she pushed Rachel and scratched her face. Like I said last night…the talons near the eyes make me 😬.

• Like 8

I’m kind of surprised they spent so much time arguing about pushed vs. slapped vs. punched. They are all pretty bad. Having said that, I am not sure that, if I were Scheana, I wouldn’t have behaved the same way….

• Like 9
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

By that token, I don’t think I’m going to watch the extended episodes on Peacock. One hour has been more than enough for me, especially when they all start yelling and James does his Johnny Jump Up routine. 

Sandoval said so much ridiculous shit last night, SMDH. Dood needs to learn when to STFU and take his much deserved lumps.

Scheana said there was no way she could make a fist with those nails, LOL, but I do believe that she pushed Rachel and scratched her face. Like I said last night…the talons near the eyes make me 😬.

10 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m kind of surprised they spent so much time arguing about pushed vs. slapped vs. punched. They are all pretty bad. Having said that, I am not sure that, if I were Scheana, I wouldn’t have behaved the same way….

I just read a Rolling Stone recap that said, “If the fist don’t ball, you must recall.” I died!! 😆

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

From People 2019, both Lala and Ariana confirmed it was true.

“I don’t know if I ever told you this. Ariana and Lala had been out all day drinking, and they’re wasted. They’re in my car, and Lala goes, ‘Sorry, Sando, I’m just in love with your girl right now. Ariana, will you come in the back seat? I just want to eat your p—-,'” he said. “Ariana climbs in the back and Lala just starts going to f—ing town, dude.”

“Did this happen with Ariana and myself? Yes. Am I about to blow Ariana’s spot up with Jax and Brittany right now? Hell no,” she explained.

I think Tom and Ariana are both dodgy, but the hypocrisy is something else. No wonder Lala is fighting hard for Ariana. So she’s allowed to mess with a friend but it’s ok since it’s the same gender? The only difference is the Sand moron did it behind her back but c’mon, all the signs were there. Everyone seemed to know except Ariana, which is all very strange to me.  Wondering if these guys were paid MASSIVE amounts of money to play this all out for more views. The math isn’t mathing. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

2 hours ago, Lassus said:

I have a hard time believing a producer would tell Lala anything.

Me too. She is a show off.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7

I watched the unedited version. Tom calls Ariana a motehrfucker. 

So after the glare Andy did ask Ariana if they hid parts of their relationship off-camera. Ariana said no and pointed out all the issues she has been open about in her own life. Personally, I do think the two of them had a pact not to embarrass each other on camera. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, lili45 said:

What Ariana did with Lala was NOT behind his back, and He probably enjoyed it.

What she did with Lala was NOT ongoing for 7 months.

Ariana did not covertly sneak around with Lala in Sandoval’s bed and home.

She did not lie to Sandy in an ongoing manner. Even Rachel herself was able to acknowledge “the deceit.”

I agree that it was deceit as I stated but cheating is cheating. They both stepped out of their relationship with a friend. How do we know what Ariana did? She was with this cheat when he was with Kristin and she DENIED it. We don’t know the truth about their relationship since they both coached each other to be a power couple. I’m sorry; but everyone brought it to Ariana’s attention. If you know your man has cheated before, why would you continually stick up for him? She’s clearly not dependent or clingy for him so it doesn’t make sense. Look at Britney and Jax. She’s just beer cheese from Alabama without him so I can understand why she might have been in denial. Ariana found someone immediately so they clearly were not happy.  

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Bravo is going to air another episode (Secrets Revealed) after the reunion, on June 14th.

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So after the glare Andy did ask Ariana if they hid parts of their relationship off-camera. Ariana said no and pointed out all the issues she has been open about in her own life. Personally, I do think the two of them had a pact not to embarrass each other on camera. 

Ariana said herself they had a pact in the season finale episode. And it seems it started early on, with the Miami Girl affair.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

I kind of get Ariana not listening to Katie and Lala. Even though I'm #TeamKatie over Rachel and Scheana this season. They aren't the most objective people. Plus while I did enjoy Lala this season she does have a tendency to insert herself in everyone's drama. 

It's really Ariana not taking Scheana's talk that surprises me. While I'm not the biggest fan of Scheana. Those two have been friends for a long time and if Scheana was doing it for drama it would have been when cameras were rolling.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Wow. There is no coming back from that, no matter how many fake tears he sheds  and pleas for forgiveness he makes. He showed himself big time with that.

9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Instead of giving us actual content, they showed eight minutes of Rachel walking to the stage, reminding herself, “Left foot, right foot, left foot, left foot— no, no, right foot!”

That and adjusting the shrink wrap dress.

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, bosawks said:

I’m going to really roll the dice and say the Big Reveal is that someone we previously thought sucks actually sucks more than we thought they sucked.

It.Will.Be.Shocking…..

A really shocking development would be when Sandoval and Schwartz admit they love each other!

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, Drogo said:

If you look closely you can see Katie sharpening her claws. 

Which is so absolutely stupid. She basically forced her doofus of a husband into marrying her, then was shocked when he didn’t make a good husband, then decided to divorce him, and is now all butt-hurt because she can’t make him divorce the way she wants him to. She needs to just shut up and go away. But she won’t. She’ll continue to make this dumb affair about her somehow so she can remain on camera. Because she knows in the long run, if LVP had to choose, her doofus ex husband is better tv than she will ever be. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Everyone seemed to know except Ariana, which is all very strange to me.  Wondering if these guys were paid MASSIVE amounts of money to play this all out for more views. The math isn’t mathing

I’ve watched both parts of this reunion and am convinced now all of this was orchestrated by LVP. Ariana and Tom barely tolerated each other all season and it’s been quite a long while since they “acted” like a couple in love. I think LVP knew another breakup was on the horizon and needed to jazz up this show. Without with affair there is no way VR would have continued successfully. And she’s got alot of wine, rose and Vegas suites to sell. I also think that is why some of them seem so awkward now. They all suck at acting. 

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But why? She wasn’t banging her husband. If I found out my two friends were screwing around I’d be pissed and angry, but can’t imagine it getting to a point where I’d punch her in the face. It’s all just so bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I’ve watched both parts of this reunion and am convinced now all of this was orchestrated by LVP. Ariana and Tom barely tolerated each other all season and it’s been quite a long while since they “acted” like a couple in love. I think LVP knew another breakup was on the horizon and needed to jazz up this show. Without with affair there is no way VR would have continued successfully. And she’s got alot of wine, rose and Vegas suites to sell. I also think that is why some of them seem so awkward now. They all suck at acting. 

Thank you - you nailed it. I think Schwartz and Sandoval were failing with the restaurant and she offered a way out. A HELOC was taken out on the joint home so Ariana may have also signed on for financial reason. The acting is TERRIBLE. Emmy worthy it is not. I think this is why Raquel doesn’t have any expressions on her face, and Ariana and Tom are so over the top. Even the 1:1 with Ariana and Tom was odd.  I could never be that calm—it wasn’t normal. VPump wanted to keep this going for another year or more and they needed the scandal since viewers were losing interest. Let’s not forget the way Ken spilled the tea. He was going around in circles and almost walked into the door. Feels really scripted. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Ted Talk Recreation of VPR style Romeo and Juliet conversation. Unsure what language this is in.

Scene: During Lunch Break in the Trailer

Rachel  I don't love the way it's coming across about your guysis intimacy, like, clearly, I only know what you're telling me but, like, just watching what you guys taped right now, it looks like you guys had, like, this solid relationship.

Scandoval   (shaking his head sideways) . . . That was when Ariana literally went from . . . Ariana, always like, kind of, talked down to me a little bit. . . you know, like, throughout, but like it went from me, like, asking her, you know . . . like, just something simple like, oh, uh, what should I wear tonight or like, hey, what do you think about this, its like," No" . . .  To literally her saying, like, "Well Tom, you're so good at fashion, like, you should just wear what you want". I'm like, um, What?

Rachel   I fee,l like, she felt, like, you wanted to keep the relationship working because you never broke up with her.

Scandoval  Yes, in a sense. Maybe I should have-- we should have done this earlier.

Rachel (laughing) You think?

ScandovaI I know.

Rachel (smiling) Yeah.

Scandoval  It's rough.

Rachel (smiling) It is rough.

Scandoval Arianna's gonna unleash on you.

Rachel Yeah.  

ScandovaI  I'm glad you came tho.

Rachel  It just sucks because like  (smiling)  my entire character is in question now. I have gone through a transitional phase in my life this summer, and I think the pendulum swanging a little bit too far the other way. And this is my wake-up call.

ScandovaI  I believe in you.

Rachel  I know you do.

Enter Patrick the producer and scandoval who is in "a very delicate position right now".

Like, I'm Dipping Out - Grammerly just gave me the finger for transcribing this.

I saw that stuff about Tom and Aria a's relationship and To. Wanting to keep his relationship going was Raquel looking for reassurance. Did she expect him to say "Nah, I never loved her like I love you", or some super romantic comment that even he isn't stupid enough to say, on camera, at this point. I don't get the vibe that Raquel actually cares about a y if this fallout. She seems to think her and Tom are still some true love story. Idiot. Also Raquel thinks her "entire Character is in question". No sweetie, not true. There is no question about your character. You are a lying, cheating, backstabbing piece of Human Scum. 

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am pretty sure the audience knows who Lala is. We also now know exactly who Tom is. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

A few subtle takeaways I observed from last night:

Raquel was trying very hard to keep a blank face when Scheana was saying that Ariana told her that she and Tom had gotten more intimate and all seemed good in that department the last month or so of them being together, before Ariana found out about the affair.  That means that Tom and Ariana were having sex the same time he was having sex with Raquel.  I got the feeling that was a shock to Raquel.  Tom probably did not disclose that little tidbit to Raquel.  She was probably thinking that there was no intimacy at all between Tom and Ariana.  For just a brief moment, there was a look of complete dejection in her eyes, like she now knows that Tom used her instead of loving her.

The other takeaway was with Lala acting all "innocent country girl" about not knowing about the casting couch problem in Hollywood.  Give me a fuckin' break!!!  This is a girl who proudly talked about "bjs for pjs", was a model escort/high priced call girl who traveled to Europe for private yacht trips, fancy gifts, etc.  Also, this is not the 1950's, where that behavior was well hidden and never spoken about.  It's been out in the open for decades, so she can take a seat with that bullshit.  I highly doubt that even when she first moved to L.A., she was some naive, fresh off the farm, innocent babe in the woods.  She's savvy and street smart - you don't learn that overnight.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Ally and the cats are moving in. 

If only Ally had a band this would be a great name. Ally & The Cats. I love her so much and her using James is WHY I like her, and almost certainly he's using her.  I don't think it's a fake relationship, but certainly one I'd expect out of fame whore reality stars, aka they both like each other well enough, but are getting what they both want out of it for themselves. For her a role on the show and for him get back on Rachel. 

I also think it's interesting how well liked she is by seemingly the entire cast, it shows they think of her as her own person and not just a vacant eyed cheerleader for James. I have never seen a more half assed cheerleader. LOL. Her whole bit where she was like I don't like him when he drinks I don't like the way he fat shames, but other than that he's lovely. LOVELY! Top tier troll.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
39 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

But why? She wasn’t banging her husband. If I found out my two friends were screwing around I’d be pissed and angry, but can’t imagine it getting to a point where I’d punch her in the face. It’s all just so bizarre. 

How would Lisa orchestrate an affair between two adults? 

What would she say or do to make that happen?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1