Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia (US) Live Feed Discussion

There may  be trouble with Utopia's most disgusting couple. Bri is whining to Aaron that Chris is mad at her about something. She said they always cuddle together in the morning and this morning he didn't want to and she has no idea what to do or if to ask him if he's upset with her. She thinks she'll end up causing an argument with him and she clearly doesn't want to deal with any confrontation. Aaron is telling her to go and just flat out ask him what's wrong and says she should do it now rather than wait. He tells her that if she waits it will just get worse.

Now they are talking about Nikki and that Nikki thinks Aaron is a bully and that she's going to vote for him to leave. Aaron says that Nikki doesn't like him because she wants to control everything, especially the food and the kitchen, and she can't do that with Aaron there. Bri says Nikki doesn't like Aaron because she thinks he calls people names and is mean. Bri seriously sounded like a 12 year old when she was saying this.

Now Aaron is on about how much food he cooks and that everyone is always full after his meals. He shouted across the room to Kristen to have her confirm that she was always full after his meals. Of course Kristen is going to agree with him - they're the ones ordering frozen pizzas and fried chicken to eat during the day between the group meals. Aaron said that Nikki comes for seconds and thirds and then still complains that she's not getting enough food. He says that as the Chef he eats last, even after she has seconds and thirds. He's forgetting to mention that he and Kristen pretty much eat their 'personal' food that they bought with community funds all day long.

They move on to talking about how Nikki isn't really a doctor. Aaron said she dropped out of her residency in the first year. Bri said she thought she was a doctor and she questioned her medical knowledge once and Nikki said that she shouldn't have since she's a doctor. Bri said that her claiming to be a doctor is like her claiming to be a Vet even though she didn't finish high school. I swear I heard her say high school, but I could be wrong - I've been up most of the night. If she didn't even finish high school that explains more about why she is the way she is.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 7

How in the world can people "just order stuff"?

because there is no firm control on the telephone.    everyone just takes the phone and orders stuff.   

extra personal food, water filter, emegency vet services, .......

they should put a hold on everything till they have regular money coming in.

btw, is there an open house this weekend?    not much talk about it, if so.

• Love 1
I think the best way to drum up interest (and keep the show interesting) would be to give the viewers all of the control.

ITA.  I have this fear that even if Bri is one of the names put up for possible elimination, the topes will choose to eliminate Josh or Red instead.  I'd rather they had to deal with what the voters decide.  We can be like an act of God - except instead of a disaster killing one of them unexpectedly, voters take one person out and the topes have no control over who it is.  (Or even when it's going to happen, if we really got that kind of control.)

Bri is a good and affectionate girl

That's an unexpected string of words.   Nikki's really been snowed by Bri, hasn't she?

Hex is really annoying.

Yeah, I liked her for a while, but the more time she spends with Taylor and with the cool kids, the less likable she becomes.  It's too bad.

Bri says Nikki doesn't like Aaron because she thinks he calls people names and is mean. Bri seriously sounded like a 12 year old when she was saying this.

There's something very odd about Bri sometimes.  I've noticed a couple of times that she laughs sometimes when the people around her do, but has a look as if she doesn't quite get what's funny about whatever was said.  Like she's playing a part, but not the reality-script kind of part.  More like she's on as much of a different wavelength as Bella is, but is better at hiding it.  So she comes across as immature instead of nutty, but she still doesn't quite relate on an adult level.  

Aaron says that Nikki doesn't like him because she wants to control everything, especially the food and the kitchen

Or maybe she just wants access to enough sustenance to stay alive.

Someone accuses, the accused angrily and loudly uses a lot of words, the group suddenly turns on the accuser and wonders if the accusation is real or imagined, they've done this dance before.

Sounds like an Arthur Miller play.

Edited by ElleryAnne
  • Love 4

The guy from the Hardware Store just called Josh back. It sounds like Josh really did just call to get prices and the guy is giving him those prices now. Josh did ask him to price some acrylic paints, watercolor paints, brushes and paper for Bella (I assume it was for Bella - I don' t know if she asked him to do this or if he did it on his own), and the art supplies came to about $65 total. Josh still isn't actually ordering anything and told the guy that he needed to discuss with the group what they should order.  The guy is talking about coming by later on in the day (I think to deliver what they decide to order). The tools being priced are a reciprocating saw, a jigsaw, broom, dustpan, blades, nails, glue, sand paper, compressor, etc.

At least Josh is actually working and not just sleeping or screwing around like the rest of these idiots. All of the things he works on benefit the whole group and they wouldn't have electricity or plumbing without him yet they look for any excuse to tear into him. Ernesto and Rob seem to pitch in a lot and both seem to be pretty handy as well, so unfortunately if they decided to vote Josh out they would probably still be alright with those two still around. I was just hoping this show would be less about cliques and having the 'cool kids' control and more about keeping those who added value and were more essential around. Unfortunately there has been too much Production/outside intervention and coddling and these guys get everything basically handed to them and don't have to work too hard to set up anything at all. I still find it very hard to believe that the original $5k the were given lasted as long as it did. They were spending money like it was  going out of style in the beginning. They had to have gone through it in a week or so. This show had potential - it's a shame it has ended up this way.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 5

Bri said that her claiming to be a doctor is like her claiming to be a Vet even though she didn't finish high school. I swear I heard her say high school, but I could be wrong - I've been up most of the night. If she didn't even finish high school that explains more about why she is the way she is.

No she said vet school I'm 100% sure about that. I just thought it was funny because as far as I heard Bri never even started vet school so her claiming to be a vet would be even more ridiculous than someone, who started, but didn't finish vet school claiming the same thing.

• Love 3

I think the best way to drum up interest (and keep the show interesting) would be to give the viewers all of the control.  The general public should be able to vote (not only "passport" holders), and it would force these people to act like decent human beings.  I want the cool kids club broken up - it's making me dislike Hex.  They are a nasty little clique and they're ruining my fun.

They did this on the original season of Big Brother when it too was promoted as a social experiment.  America promptly voted out (or nominated 2 for the others to choose one to vote out -- forget the exact mechanics) all the trouble makers, worst of the drama queens and crappy people. 

I enjoyed that season but apparently the producers didn't.  They changed the format immediately afterwards not allowing the viewers to vote people out starting with Season 2 so they could keep the crappy people in cause it made for "good TV" and higher ratings.  Not mine.  I saw a little of seasons 2 and 3 and maybe one episode of season 4 when I just questioned my sanity as to why I tuned in at all.  Haven't been back since.  Liked season 1 with the Iowa farmer guy and Eddie the One Legged and hated the rest of it starting Season 2 onwards. 

Guess it is time to question why I bother with this show.  The Amazing Race is starting tonight so I'm out from TV viewing this totally and don't know if I will even check back on the live feeds anymore.  Maybe just to see if it got cancelled I hope.  Or if there is big news like the lyrics to the song Cows With Guns come true.  (Google the lyrics, it is awesome).

So just want to thank all the recappers here for all their hard work and cool humor just in case I don't get back again.

(And please don't anyone let yourselves fall under reality TV's version of Stockholm Syndrome with these horrible people.  Not one of them is worth it messing with your emotions or sleep or whatever.  There are no heroes in Craptopia.  Only someone who may be less worse on any particular day compared to the other idiots in that compound).

Good luck to you all who stay for the long haul.  I admit I'm hoping it will be a very very short haul to cancellationville.

Edited by green
  • Love 6

Ok, so now I'm watching the live feeds (look what you guys made me do!!!) and didn't Red JUST say to NOT feed the baby cow and let her work up her appetite for the 4:00 feeding?  Then Bri asked what time it was and he said it was 12:30 and she responded it was later than she thought (I had just tuned in, but I'm guessing that means she didn't feed an animal or do something she was supposed to) and now she is trying to force feed this baby cow.  Before I get irrationally angry, can someone confirm that is what Red said?

• Love 2

Before I get irrationally angry, can someone confirm that is what Red said?

I haven't been able to get the live feeds this afternoon--don't know what the problem is but I do know that Red feeds the calf milk at 4 am and Bri is scheduled to feed the calf water at noon--forgot who is supposed to feed the calf milk at 4 pm.  I guess she couldn't even get the noon water feeding in on time.  Such a lovely child.

• Love 1

Ok, so now I'm watching the live feeds (look what you guys made me do!!!) and didn't Red JUST say to NOT feed the baby cow and let her work up her appetite for the 4:00 feeding?  Then Bri asked what time it was and he said it was 12:30 and she responded it was later than she thought (I had just tuned in, but I'm guessing that means she didn't feed an animal or do something she was supposed to) and now she is trying to force feed this baby cow.  Before I get irrationally angry, can someone confirm that is what Red said?

From the thread at Joker's I know for a fact that Red got up at 4 am to feed the calf. From everything I have heard, he is trying very hard to follow the vets directions. It may be that other's want to feed the calf early (because that is easier for their schedules) and he is making them wait for the prescribed time. Red was also insistent that they milk Betsy (I think) till dry this am, because she was bursting with milk and the others wanted to stop early as usual.  He has been very attentive according to the thread at Joker's. 

Edited by riverheightsnancy
  • Love 4

This is what I heard as well. Bri was totally absorbed in her conversation with Aaron when Red came in and talked about feeding the calf. He said that they should probably wait and let her work an appetite for the 4pm feeding, so of course Bri marched down to the barn to feed the calf at about 1pm or so. She didn't look like she was being all that gentle with it. Bri was shocked, however, when the calf began peeing while she was trying to feed it. She said that she didn't even think it was possible to pee while it was nursing. I think (and hope) that Bri got her feet/shoes/pants a bit wet during this - Even the little mootopian who is barely a day old knows enough to not like Bri.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 8

Looks like the Utopians have found some plastic tarp and have laid it out and are using the garden hose to make a slip-n-slide. It appears as though it might be causing more chafing and bumps and bruises than anything. It also abruptly ends in a patch of dirt - not even grass - which has got to sting a bit.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1

They could earn money by having Bri do things suggested by viewers! Let's have her try rocking to sleep an overly full baby!  Projectile vomit!  Let the future Utopian pup have tummy upsetting chili (not spicy or harmful-but you know how dogs will eat anything) and she has to pick up the poop!  Messy!  Can you imagine the horror that she would experience at all that real life?   It is irrational how invested I have become in the live feeds and I should know better. 

• Love 4

Hex has really got it in for Josh. I know there was the incident the first night, but ever since then Josh hasn't really done anything else objectionable - certainly nothing worse than any of the others have. Hex herself has had issues while drinking and went off on Taylor for no apparent reason so I don't completely get her continued complete hostility towards Josh for making one mistake while drunk which he has apologized for and has not repeated. He even abided with the terms of probation that the group laid out for him after the incident and never complained about it.

Right now, he's reviewing the prices that he got from the hardware store with the group. Hex keeps picking at him saying that he said the pallets would be free so now why is he saying they would cost $2 to $4 each? She says he's not organized and doesn't know what anything costs. Bella and others pointed out to Hex that he said the hardware store had some older pallets that would be free but also had some larger, nicer ones that he would give them a deal on and charge $2 a piece for those. He was going to bring both types with him so they could decide. Hex then asked Bella if Josh just told Bella that or if he told the group. Josh said that exact thing just minutes before during the meeting and it was on the feeds. Bella also mentioned that he told the group and others agreed. Josh then said that he just found out the cost of the pallets today and Hex tried again to argue and asked Bella how he could have told the group if he just got the pricing today? Bella said that he did tell the group today - others backed this up. Hex just seems dead set on arguing with Josh and not supporting anything he wants to do even though everything he proposes is for the good of the group and will improve their standard of living. What has "huntress" Hex done lately? I know she's getting more involved in the garden since Bella's failed, and she does more than several of the others, but lay off Josh - pick on the dead weight that you have just lounging around there like Mike, Chris, Kristen, etc. I liked Hex initially, but she's really just fallen down in my estimation - particularly since Taylor joined the group.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 7

I've been watching them on the slip and slide. What a waste of water! Where is Bella when you need her?

Is this meant for their own fun or are they going to add this to the Utopia Experience, so there's at least a point? I don't want them to not have fun but can't they think of something else for recreation? We still have a drought here!

• Love 3

I've been watching them on the slip and slide. What a waste of water! Where is Bella when you need her?

Is this meant for their own fun or are they going to add this to the Utopia Experience, so there's at least a point? I don't want them to not have fun but can't they think of something else for recreation? We still have a drought here!

Great point corgi shieldmaiden! I'm a Southern Californian myself, and the drought is indeed severe to the point where they are restricting things like watering lawns, washing cars, etc. and charging a premium for water. This is also peak fire season, so if many fires do break out, as has happened in recent years, I'd rather they use the water for that over some half-assed version of a slip-n-slide.

Red just talked to the Vets, and they apparently noticed on the feeds that Bri was force feeding the calf earlier today. They told Red that only he or Chris should feed her as they know how to do it properly. They also mentioned that whenever they saw Red give advice on how to care for the animals over the feeds his guidance was spot on. They told him to have the others call them if they questioned it and they could help reinforce the right things to do.

I have no idea how Bri is going to expect to be allowed to work with animals even just as a stable cleaner after this. It's not just her lack of knowledge, it's also her sadistic tendencies and her flat out refusal to listen and do the right thing knowing she is harming the animals in the process. Bri does what Bri wants when she wants to - who cares if its harming anyone/anything else? She is such a selfish, immature, stupid, spoiled little bitch and she needs to be the first one to go. If she isn't then I fear that Utopia may not be able to post the statement at the end of the show like others do about the fact that no animals were harmed during filming. Production should honestly just yank her regardless of any vote - she's really detrimental to this incredibly shitty show.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 10

Chris is feeding the calf - she is so adorable. Unfortunately the Utopians need a better clock as Red thought it was already 4pm when it's only 3pm and that it was time for her feeding. Hopefully being an hour early won't cause too many issues.

It is completely different watching Chris feed the calf than it was watching Bri. Chris doesn't really have to do anything but hold the bottle while he sits on a bail of hay - the calf is clearly hungry and just doing her thing. When Bri was force feeding her, she had to almost straddle her and grab her around the neck. She had to stand there holding the bottle to her mouth with her other hand/arm pressed against the calf's neck/throat. It just looked really uncomfortable and I wondered how the calf could even swallow with the hold that Bri had on her.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 3
When Bri was force feeding her, she had to almost straddle her and grab her around the neck. She had to stand there holding the bottle to her mouth with her other hand/arm pressed against the calf's neck/throat. It just looked really uncomfortable and I wondered how the calf could even swallow with the hold that Bri had on her.

Just finished watching Bri force feed the calf -- she needs to be kept away from all the animals at all times.

• Love 7

I'm not on twitter. If anyone here is, please tweet about Bri force feeding the newborn calf, and that people are tired of watching this sadistic little viper torture helpless animals. That calf could easily choke to death or aspirate. This is not the kind of publicity that will draw viewers.

• Love 2

I'm not on twitter. If anyone here is, please tweet about Bri force feeding the newborn calf, and that people are tired of watching this sadistic little viper torture helpless animals. That calf could easily choke to death or aspirate. This is not the kind of publicity that will draw viewers.

I just signed up to do that. 

• Love 7

Josh and Amanda are talking about who is likely to be voted out, and who they'd choose.  

Amanda says she's torn between Aaron, Bella and Bri.

Josh is okay with Bri being voted out and worries that it may come down to Red or Bri - but Josh and Amanda agree that Red's an asset and they'd rather keep him.  

Amanda spends a lot of time looking at pros and cons of everything.  She's being very nice, but it sounds like she could talk herself into or out of voting for anyone if she talks long enough.  

Nikki showed up then, and says she's not going to vote for Bri because she (Nikki) believes in second chances.  And Nikki doesn't think "America" will pick Bella.

Edited by ElleryAnne
  • Love 3

And now Amanda, Nikki and Red are talking about who to vote out.  

Red's leaning towards Aaron, but is considering Bella or "the hobbit" - I don't know who he means there - maybe Rob?  He's less likely to vote Bella, because her art is a potential moneymaker.

Nikki now says she's thinking about voting off Aaron.  So she seems to be torn between voting Aaron and voting Bella.  

They're talking mostly about their reasons for voting Aaron.  

About half-hour ago, the utopians posted a tweet asking, "If you can change one thing about what we do here, what would you suggest?"   If anyone's interested in some of the answers they've been getting, you can see them here:  https://twitter.com/UtopiaPioneer/status/515618127187804160

How do you see more than the dozen tweets that show when I click the link?  Refreshing didn't help.

There's one "GET RID OF BRI"--no reason cited--but that's balanced out by the concerned citizen who would like to see more shots of Bri naked.  Of the few I can see, Aaron's looking the worst with two or three complaints plus #hesstealingallyourfood. 

• Love 2

Amanda and Nikki are talking about the votes, and Nikki says that Aaron has said that he can't make enough food because he doesn't have the right pots and pans. Seeing as how this jackass claims to have gone to culinary school yet has no idea that you can't wash cast iron pans with soap (and he brought one of the cast iron pans in with him), he clearly doesn't know what he's doing. How many times have we seen cooking challenges where they have like one burner and one pan and can still turn out a fabulous dish? Yes, cooking for 15 takes some planning and some work, but even if you just have pretty rudimentary equipment it is definitely doable. He has a full size stove - he's not cooking over a campfire. He has utensils and isn't using sticks. He should be able to put out decent food in a sufficient quantity, especially as they are using the community funds to purchase the food for the group meals. However, given that he and Kristen have stolen a fair amount of that community money in the past to buy their own frozen pizzas and things (and what self respecting chef buys frozen pizza?? It is so easy to make I can't believe that if he were a real chef he wouldn't make one from scratch - even if he wanted to buy refrigerated or pre-made dough, it probably would have been cheaper and tasted better as they could have used fresher ingredients), they likely ate into the funds that were needed to buy enough food to have sufficient portion sizes.  No one expects to have fillet mignon, but they should be able to eat fairly well.  Nikki wants to vote Aaron out, though she thinks America may pick him anyway.

Red has joined the conversation and he says Aaron is one of his choices (though I think after Rob and Bella) to vote out as he has intentionally harmed the group by not cooking enough food or the correct food.

Red just told Amanda and Nikki that the Vets told him that only he or Chris should feed the calf. They mention that Bri must really have been screwing up. Red says yes, he's assuming that Bri tried to force feed the calf and that you absolutely couldn't do that with a 'critter.' I hope that the word about Bri's incompetence and sadistic tendencies spreads and these other Utopians finally see that she's a huge liability and she needs to go. Chris can find someone else to screw - who knows who they might get as a replacement if Bri is shown the door?

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 4

My live feeds are back up now (thank Goodness, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms)!  Thank you all for keeping me updated.  I don't know how Twitter works, but anyone here who lets them have it about Bri is a hero in my book!  And just from my perspective, I actually saw Red feeding the baby calf this morning at 4 am (I have insomnia, what can I say?) and I did hear Josh tell people yesterday that he could get the smaller, rougher pallets for free and the bigger, better ones for about $2-4 each, which he said they could save to use for something special.  

• Love 3

Hex, Taylor and Bri all in the hammock together (I swear, these people are like a boxful of puppies always climbing on top of each other). Bri says she is sad because Chris is mad at her.  According to Bri, she and Chris were together in bed last night talking to Aaron, who was sitting next to them and Bri invited him for a "sleepover" with her and Chris.  Of course, it was just to "talk and chill and hang out and shit."  She said Chris has already told her that he doesn't want a relationship with her after they leave Utopia and she has a boyfriend that she has been with for 4 years.  Chris will not speak to Bri or listen to anything she has to say.  Hex told Bri to write him a letter and "open up your heart."  Bri said "I don't have a heart, it died a long time ago."  This is perhaps the FIRST and ONLY thing Bri has ever said that I agree with.  

• Love 10

I kind of want Bella to get evicted, but mostly because a cruel to be kind thing. She's hellannoying but she's starving, miserable, mentally/emotionally and physically fragile. She really needs professional help - not more exposure to the Utwerpians.

• Love 6

Chris is talking with Mike and Taylor and he says that Bri needs to 'redeem herself.' He says that before they ever even 'hooked up' she told him about how much she was getting 'railed.' She said it was like 6 times a day before she came here - and he made it a point to tell Mike and Taylor that those were the words she used - and that she was 'getting it every night and it was good - it was real good.' He says that he was glad at the time that they weren't hooking up because he didn't know what to think about that, but then when they started hooking up he thought that maybe he could put it behind them since that was her then.  I guess recently when she mentioned having a 'sleepover' with Aaron, Chris pretty much knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her hands to herself since he knows how she is and that's what may have caused their spat.

I don't care what causes it, but I do hope that Utopia's most disgusting couple splits up. Watching them each with the calf today was interesting. Bri, the supposed animal lover who wants animals treated as well as humans, was trying to force feed a day old calf and her behavior was disturbing enough that the Vets had to call and tell Red that only Red and Chris could feed the calf given what they saw Bri do. And then Chris, who is the overall musician/artist type but officially they have him listed as a chili farmer, gets along quite well with the calf. He just sits on a stack of hay and holds the bottle and the calf comes up and does her thing. Bri was basically putting the poor thing in a choke hold to try to feed it when she was told it didn't even need to be fed then and Chris just had to sit there and hold the bottle. He may be pretty useless otherwise, but at least he's good with the animals.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 3

I don't care what causes it, but I do hope that Utopia's most disgusting couple splits up. Watching them each with the calf today was interesting. Bri, the supposed animal lover who wants animals treated as well as humans, was trying to force feed a day old calf and her behavior was disturbing enough that the Vets had to call and tell Red that only Red and Chris could feed the calf given what they saw Bri do. And then Chris, who is the overall musician/artist type but officially they have him listed as a chili farmer, gets along quite well with the calf. He just sits on a stack of hay and holds the bottle and the calf comes up and does her thing. Bri was basically putting the poor thing in a choke hold to try to feed it when she was told it didn't even need to be fed then and Chris just had to sit there and hold the bottle. He may be pretty useless otherwise, but at least he's good with the animals.

Even though what Bri did wasn't right by far, it is much easier to feed a calf a bottle of milk (like Red and Chris did in the morning and the afternoon) than a bottle of water, which Bri tried to do at noon. They were instructed to try water in between the milk bottles, but certainly not the way Bri went about it. But I also don't think Red or Chris would have succeeded in getting the calf to drink water.

The  Utopians are eating dinner - some sort of black bean with béchamel cooked in one of the cast iron skillets (given that Aaron has been cleaning the cast iron with soap it likely has a nice, soapy aftertaste) with some steamed broccoli - does not look great and one 12"? skillet full of black bean mixture and one skillet full of broccoli florets does not seem like enough for 15 people.

Dede's hair looks really stringy and greasy. I can't help but notice as I have really long hair (hence my user name) and I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to taking care of it and making sure it looks decent. Dede definitely needs a shower. I've heard and read that many of the Utopians aren't all that diligent about showering regularly, but they need to be. Many of them look like they need a real good scrub. I don't know if their plumbing has hot water or not, but given that the majority of them aren't shy about running naked into the pond or the waterfall, I think that shouldn't matter.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1

Even though what Bri did wasn't right by far, it is much easier to feed a calf a bottle of milk (like Red and Chris did in the morning and the afternoon) than a bottle of water, which Bri tried to do at noon. They were instructed to try water in between the milk bottles, but certainly not the way Bri went about it. But I also don't think Red or Chris would have succeeded in getting the calf to drink water.

Oh, that was water? That makes me feel better. I thought she was feeding the calf after Red said to wait until 4:00.

From what the vets said yesterday and what Red mumbled today I'm very sure she tried water as had been instructed. But she did it even though Red said not to do it because he thought the calf would work up a better appetite in the afternoon if they didn't do it. I have to admit though that I'm not a native speaker and I'm having a lot of problems understanding Red.

And she obviously shouldn't have tried to force it when it didn't want to drink the water she was offering. It's just supposed to be offered as early as possible so the calf gets used to water.

• Love 1

No she said vet school I'm 100% sure about that. I just thought it was funny because as far as I heard Bri never even started vet school so her claiming to be a vet would be even more ridiculous than someone, who started, but didn't finish vet school claiming the same thing.

No way Bri finished college and was admitted to veterinary school. It's very competitive. She lacks the brains and the ambition, and she's not even old enough. If she said vet school, she must have meant a certification program to be a vet assistant or vet tech. NOT veterinary college, which is the equivalent of medical school.
  • Love 7

Chris is talking with Mike and Taylor and he says that Bri needs to 'redeem herself.' He says that before they ever even 'hooked up' she told him about how much she was getting 'railed.' She said it was like 6 times a day before she came here - and he made it a point to tell Mike and Taylor that those were the words she used - and that she was 'getting it every night and it was good - it was real good.' He says that he was glad at the time that they weren't hooking up because he didn't know what to think about that, but then when they started hooking up he thought that maybe he could put it behind them since that was her then.  I guess recently when she mentioned having a 'sleepover' with Aaron, Chris pretty much knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her hands to herself since he knows how she is and that's what may have caused their spat.

Eww. I was admonished earlier today for calling Bri a woman of loose morality and "slut shaming," but I find her vile in every sense of the word. She conducts herself like a harlot and seems to equate sexual desirability with love. (Hopefully I can say that much without being chided again.) She seems very broken inside. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up having a career in porn.

Those with Passport accounts, please make sure to vote for her. The Mootopians will thank you for it.

• Love 6

I am pretty sure that some of the muting going on has to do with marijuana.  They start to talk about smoking and getting rolled cigs and filled pipe from Red and then it goes mute.  Bella started to say "m.--" to Red and Hex when Hex asked for it from Red this morning. It seemed pretty obvious that it wasn't tobacky that was coming after that.  

Wait, they're allowed to smoke weed in Utopia? Is this because they're in California? That might account for some of Red's mood swings, along with the food problems.

• Love 1

While I find Bri totally reprehensible as a person, I also am on the side of those who believe this woman has had some trauma in her past - pretty significant trauma in fact. 

Or she has a genetic personality disorder.

Or she is an actor being fed lines and cues.  Altho' I really do not see any one who wants to act actually performing this part unless they have been seriously misled.

I find it equally confusing that she has so many defenders in the group.  Surely the rest of them have eyes to see that she does none of the work she claims to do, Surely with only 15 people, they have figured out that she is a liar - all the time about everything.

The sexual activity that she is engaging in and that she 'brags' about, in my opinion, are markers for severe abuse in the past.  Her behavior and stories are not within the realm of normal behavior.

We either believe she is "wacko" or that she is a production plant - and regardless of which of these is true - all the alternatives are disgusting.  If she is mentally ill then the casting group has a lot to answer for, if she is 'acting' then both she and production have a lot to answer for. 

I am signing off to take a shower.

I did my bit by voting her out ( and felt dirty for signing up on the web site, hence the shower).

I will only and forever read this forum - never, never will I watch the show. 

I am out of words to describe  this show.

• Love 7

While I find Bri totally reprehensible as a person, I also am on the side of those who believe this woman has had some trauma in her past - pretty significant trauma in fact. 

Or she has a genetic personality disorder.

Or she is an actor being fed lines and cues.  Altho' I really do not see any one who wants to act actually performing this part unless they have been seriously misled.

I find it equally confusing that she has so many defenders in the group.  Surely the rest of them have eyes to see that she does none of the work she claims to do, Surely with only 15 people, they have figured out that she is a liar - all the time about everything.

The sexual activity that she is engaging in and that she 'brags' about, in my opinion, are markers for severe abuse in the past.  Her behavior and stories are not within the realm of normal behavior.

We either believe she is "wacko" or that she is a production plant - and regardless of which of these is true - all the alternatives are disgusting.  If she is mentally ill then the casting group has a lot to answer for, if she is 'acting' then both she and production have a lot to answer for. 

I have felt for a while that Bri has no sexual boundaries.  I posted a few days ago how she told Chris that she experiences "melancholy" after sex, and it's worse the better the sex is (up to the point of crying for hours).  I say this with no moral judgment.  There's things I've seen and read that give me the impression that Chris treats Bri almost like a sex toy.  She seems to spend a lot of time on her knees (if you know what I mean).  The fact that she hooked up in sequester adds something to this picture.  I've read some posts that say Bri doesn't seem to really enjoy sex with Chris - I haven't really seen it to judge.  Also add in that Taylor had barely arrived before Bri was proposing a swap or four way with Taylor/Hex/Chris/Bri - it disturbs me.  I've been close to someone who experienced chronic incest, and then researched that topic.  Bri is sending out warning flags everywhere.  Her therapist has told her she has unresolved issues from childhood.  She has the classic characteristics of acting like a little girl and talking in a little girl voice.  It gives me chills, and it's probably why the others are so protective of her.

She has deep issues and her family should try to pull her from this show.  If she wasn't a sadistic animal torturer I would care a little more.

• Love 10

Josh and Amanda are talking about who should be voted out. Josh admitted that initially he thought Red should go, but he's seen that he's needed and that he steps up to help in the barn and with the animals. Now Josh wants to vote out Bri as he sees she doesn't contribute.

Amanda seemed to go along with him to some extent, but she is now bringing up Aaron and the fact that he lies and may put the group in jeopardy. However, she doesn't want to cook nor does anyone else, so they are not inclined to vote him out.

They both seem to think that Bri is contributing the least and they both plan to vote her out. I hope others are like minded - she does not belong there and cannot contribute anything worthwhile. Anyone else that would be brought in would be better than her and would most likely also not endanger the animals. I still can't overlook Bri trying to force feed the calf today when she was even told not to feed her. Her choke hold on the calf while trying to force feed her was really disturbing and she shouldn't have anything at all to do with the animals especially given her past treatment of them.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 4

I've been on Twitter for a while. I'm a news junkie and it's an easy way to keep up with lots of headlines and news outlets. But I've never tweeted until today, when I told the Pioneers to keep Bri FAR away from all of the animals.

Time now to get my passport and vote to nominate Bri.

• Love 6

I think nominating Bri is a waste of a vote for viewers, personally, because it seems she'll be in the bottom 3 anyway. I picked Aaron. I can't handle the intimidation, the lies, the blatant disrespect, and the smugness as he starves people and uses food to get his way. Play the game however you want, just don't go out of your way to actually harm people. I feel like the folks on the show see this and don't follow through because they want the conversation to be over or his intimidation tactics work. I'm scared for Bella and Nikki, I truly am.

• Love 7