Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

On 5/24/2023 at 6:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Sandoval started having feelings for Raquel in the beginning of last year, and they had sex after they went to The Abbey (that night). Then they took a break. They continued just after season filming ended (which was about mid to end of September).

Even that was a lie. When she left the girl's trip,  she went straight to Schwartz's guy party, and she and the turd had sex in her car. I believe Ali spotted them at the Abby, months later, and Rachel made no mention of "taking a break" during Ariana's phone confrontation (the night she found out).

I have to say, the moment Sandival said he couldn't go through with the break up because Ariana threatened to kill herself, I felt nauseous. True, or not, that's a horrible private exchange to share with the world.

I'm thinking Tom is projecting, (eg: he's presently more off-kilter and needy than her) and he's not leaving the house without her. He refuses to believe that Ariana can go from adoring the ground he walked on, to no longer loving him. He wants her back because she is smart, supportive, loyal, and amazing with her money. He wants his old life back (and Rachel is not interested in some broke-ass reality star).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Big girl panties said:

Honestly, why is James making this so much about himself? Sorry, he has shown all season his emotional intelligence is under developed and he’s immature to boot. This is all about him  and only about how his presence on air looks. Also, Sandoval is a tool, Ariana deserves much better. But this reunion was only meant to beat up on Raquel and Sandoval. I’m not sure why we are actually watching this. Oh and Lala, you are a little bit vicious.

"Lala" has always been extremely vicious.  As for James, I still think he was in love with Raquel and not over her at all.  And yes he is very emotionally immature and this is how it comes out.

14 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I have to say, the moment Sandival said he couldn't go through with the break up because Ariana threatened to kill herself, I felt nauseous. True, or not, that's a horrible private exchange to share with the world.

The thing is - this is the person she presented herself to us as all last season.  I probably sound like a bitch, but I have never bought what she was selling about herself, her "ugly vagina", her "body image" issues, her "I'm cooler and smarter than everyone I know" crap, her "bisexuality", including the "suicidal" version of herself, but she started it and now he's taking advantage of that.  Not that it wasn't a nasty thing to say, but it didn't come out of left field, and she started it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

If you are interested in watching the reunion extended versions, Peacock has a special $19.99 for one year, for new new customers.  https://www.peacocktv.com/summer-of-peacock?voucher[]=SUMMEROFPEACOCK

Posters (SuchNectarine4 and jack_attack89) on reddit are doing an amazing job of documenting Peacocks info from the reunions extended versions. https://www.reddit.com/r/vanderpumprules/comments/13rgwlb/peacock_extended_episode_discussion/

The extended cut Vanderpump Rules three-part reunion episodes will be available in Australia to stream only on Hayu, with Part 1 on May 25, Part 2 on June 1 and Part 3 on June 8.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Ariana is also in a Bic razor commercial. Wow.

For women & men

(Except for what’s his name.)

Ariana is always at least two miles ahead of Rachel. Rachel wanted to trade places with Ariana. What a disgusting mess. 

She’s coveting Ariana’s current life I would bet.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 5/24/2023 at 9:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Sandoval started having feelings for Raquel in the beginning of last year, and they had sex after they went to The Abbey (that night).

That’s Sandoval’s most egregious lie. He started having feelings for Rachel, who is about as interesting as, and has the IQ of, a box of Kleenex.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Even that was a lie. When she left the girl's trip,  she went straight to Schwartz's guy party, and she and the turd had sex in her car. I believe Ali spotted them at the Abby, months later, and Rachel made no mention of "taking a break" during Ariana's phone confrontation (the night she found out).

I'm thinking Tom is projecting, (eg: he's presently more off-kilter and needy than her) and he's not leaving the house without her. He refuses to believe that Ariana can go from adoring the ground he walked on, to no longer loving him. He wants her back because she is smart, supportive, loyal, and amazing with her money. He wants his old life back (and Rachel is not interested in some broke-ass reality star).

The Schwartz guys night out was in early August. Sandoval and Raquel had sex the night they were seen at The Abbey a few days later. Their friend group was already suspicious- Ally told the others about seeing them dancing at The Abbey without Ariana around. Then Tom refused to leave the Orange County (Newport Beach) Labor Day barbecue for Ariana who called to say her grandmother died because Raquel was there. Lala who was at the barbecue told Ariana, and questioned the behavior. It's possible they were a little careful until the season filming wrapped a couple of weeks after (with that festival in Vegas), and then they went all out because nothing suspicious could be filmed, and let's face it, most of the cast is not real friends to be around to see their behavior. Scheana and Brock live in Marina Del Rey and Palm Springs (although Scheana thought it was strange Raquel turned her phone's location off at one point, eg. when she was at Big Bear with Tom), Sandoval cannot stand Lala, or Katie to be around them outside filming, and he was not close friends with James who was not exactly liked by Ariana because he was poor Raquel's evil ex. Problem solved. Schwartz, his buddy let him use his apartment as his pad later on. But then, unfortunately for Tom, Ariana saw the video on Tom's phone. 

36 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know? In the Call Her Daddy interview, Ariana says one of her best friends is Logan. Is that the guy who works at TomTom? It’s not Logan, the friend of James and Lala, correct?

It's the same Logan, who was also James' roommate in the past. And he works at TomTom. We saw him in the last episode comforting Ariana with other friends at her house. The slim blond with the mustache. And at the sandwich party, and Ariana's pool party before. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ariana is also in a Bic razor commercial. Wow.

For women & men

(Except for what’s his name.)

Ariana is always at least two miles ahead of Rachel. Rachel wanted to trade places with Ariana. What a disgusting mess. 

She’s coveting Ariana’s current life I would bet.

Whatever Raquel had in mind backfired.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
34 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Then Tom refused to leave the Orange County (Newport Beach) Labor Day barbecue for Ariana who called to say her grandmother died because Raquel was there. Lala who was at the barbecue told Ariana….

I think we can all sympathize with that. 🙃

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It's the same Logan, who was also James's roommate in the past. And he works at TomTom. We saw him in the last episode comforting Ariana with other friends at her house. The slim blond with the mustache. And at the sandwich party, and Ariana's pool party before. 

I googled. There are two Logans.

Logan Noh who is friends with James and Lala. On camera during the It’s not about the pasta! scene, I believe.

Logan Cochran is very good friends with Ariana (but didn’t have sex with her Significant Other of nine years).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Logan Noh who is friends with James and Lala. On camera during the It’s not about the pasta! scene, I believe.

Logan Cochran is very good friends with Ariana (but didn’t have sex with her Significant Other of nine years).

Logan Cochran works at TomTom and appeared with Ariana, and the cast on VR. 

Screenshot_20230526_033104_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2

Logan Noh is a photographer/art director. 

Logan Cochran is a friend of James Kennedy and Lala, as well.

Screenshot_20230526_040715_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230526_042018_Instagram.jpg

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Raquel suffers from CPBS (Camilla Parker Bowles Syndrome)

Camilla throughout her marriage had an affair with Charles. Camilla friended Diana and gave relationship advice and steered Diana to marry Charles. She continued her affair with Charles and they were both married to other people. Many people were affected negatively when the affair was made public. It was spun in the press as True Love by the Royals machine. Look at her now – she’s the fucking Queen.

This is how Raquel self identifies. She sees Tom as the King of the show. It didn’t matter that James was on the show and she was with him, James is low on the totem pole of VPR – like Camilla was with her husband Andrew who was an Earl, nobility is too lowly for her she wants royalty. Raquel friended Ariana – but I don’t think she did to really be Ariana’s friend but to be always near the inner circle and to be physically close to Tom. Raquel friended Scheana – but just as she did to Ariana it really wasn’t to be a friend to Scheana. Scheana was of use to her – Scheana brought her into the inner circle of show OG’s. From an interview Scheana revealed Raquel stayed with her for months when Raquel and James split and couldn’t afford an apartment but still needed to film.

In Raquel’s head, now that it’s out she can be with Tom on the show and they will be the Stars of VPR as a power couple. Anyone else who got hurt – so what they never mattered to her.

It will not surprise me if it comes out that Tom fucked Raquel when she was a groupie to the show. It will not surprise me if comes out that Tom told Raquel to dress up and show up where DJ Muppet Baby was playing to catch his eye. I can see Tom doing this to stick it to James whom he is angry at for the Kristen/James hookup. Tom’s not angry because he was in love with Kristen, he’s angry that James screwed Kristen using Tom’s condoms – you are not allowed to embarrass Tom to the public. It will not surprise me if comes out that Tom and Raquel continued to have sex while she and James were together and engaged.

Oh my goodness, absolutely fricking brilliant!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He is reportedly 5'9", but he seems shorter to me. I read that James is 5'9", and he appeared a lot taller compared to him. Sandoval is 5'11".

No way Sandy 5’11. Another lie. In the cast shot James towers over all of them, maybe it’s the reverse.?

• Like 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Big girl panties said:

So we haven’t progressed in centuries? I’m all for holding a person responsible. I’m not for beating them senseless in public. I don’t see this cast as angels either, it’s just the next thing for someone to feel better about themselves because at least they didn’t to it with… or this way….

It’s just that this is the reunion wrapping everything up, and it’s the first time that the cast has seen Sandoval since the information was revealed. Friends feel betrayed…As it was brilliantly explained above.

I e Scheana feeling betrayed and used by Rachel since she let her stay with her for free for months, apparently. Rachel’s a BIG cunning user. Nobody saw this coming in any way, shape, or form and they are simply venting. Standard Bravo Reunion, with a little extra. ;)

Edited by lili45
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think his refusal to leave the house is more a ego/control issue. I hate to cosign anything Lala says, but she mentioned that she couldn't keep Randall at home with her and the baby before he was caught and called out. But after, he wouldn't leave, so she did. I don't know if this "control" is more a matter of doing what they want to do regardless of what the women want or some warped idea that staying in the house is going to somehow control their public image ("Look at me sticking around in her time of need with no though of myself or Raquel!") or fear of her somehow gaining "his half" of the house (not that he'd ever say this out loud) or something else -- or all of the above. But I don't think Tom is there to win Ariana back. Or correction: if he wants her back, it's probably only so that outsiders will think, "if she can love him again, so can everyone else." 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

No, when Katie talks about Schwartz messing in their friend group she is talking about his thing with Raquel.

So why is she rage texting Jo again? Katie has been talking about the friend group for 10 years and using it as a cudgel against anyone she doesn't like. I think her ask from any reasonable point of view should apply to cast mates and that's it. I don't even mind her being mad about Jo it is how she chooses to express herself and that her identity well into her 30's is still with being part of the "in" group.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think his refusal to leave the house is more a ego/control issue. I hate to cosign anything Lala says, but she mentioned that she couldn't keep Randall at home with her and the baby before he was caught and called out. But after, he wouldn't leave, so she did. I don't know if this "control" is more a matter of doing what they want to do regardless of what the women want or some warped idea that staying in the house is going to somehow control their public image, or both -- or something else. But I don't think tom is sticking around to win Ariana back. Or correction: if he wants her back, it's probably only so that outsiders will think, "if she can love him again, so can everyone else." 

I think in both cases you’re dealing with people who can not take responsibility for their decisions. Well actually three people because honestly Lala is the same way. Her shitty behavior is always someone else’s fault. In any case, things aren’t going great at home so they just leave. They get into publicly embarrassing scandals and they refuse to go outside. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

But Tom and Randall didn't just leave their respective houses, is what Ariana and Lala were saying. Maybe we're talking about different things; Lala left with the baby because Randall cheated and then wouldn't leave their house. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know? In the Call Her Daddy interview, Ariana says one of her best friends is Logan. Is that the guy who works at TomTom? It’s not Logan, the friend of James and Lala, correct?

It's the same. There was speculation about Logan and Jame's relationship. 

• Like 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't believe for a moment they took a break. If their first encounters in her car, methinks they can't keep their hands off each other long enough to "take a break" or find a bed...

Too bad Stassi wasn't there to comment on them doing it in a car. When Tom making out with Ariana at the Golden Nugget, her response was "The Golden Nugget?" She did have some funny moments. A lot of them were mean, but still funny. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think that I would feel the same way as Ariana. Rachel’s betrayal is worse. My friendships with women are so important to me. When they say things to me, there is no ulterior motive. I feel that women are much more selfless and, therefore, I trust them more.

Totally. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That’s Sandoval’s most egregious lie. He started having feelings for Rachel, who is about as interesting as, and has the IQ of, a box of Kleenex.

When he was lying/explaining to Ariana in the Finale I noticed he said "it's not about Look" or something to that effect. I thought that was weird. Personally I think Ariana is prettier than Raquel, but they are both very attractive. Just thought it odd that he threw that in. It obviously isn't about Raquel being a fascinating, intelligent woman. More like she fawns over him and he's too stupid to realize that isn't going to last forever.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, realityplease said:

Please DO NOT bring this show back.  It's beyond tired.  In theory, Tom & Raquel's affair was interesting & interesting to talk about here.  But actually watching it play out on TV - with middle-aged twits & grandma Lisa weighing in on it or acting shocked by it - kinda boring.  And before it - the road trip to Vegas & Dullsville, Katie & Schwartz' divorce antics - pure punishment. Nowhere to go with this. They are all much too old to be acting like such idiots. 

James - gleefully screeching like a child - too smug, too loud, too mean. (Ally's young but if he ever misdirects his anger at her - & he will - she's gone.)

Katie - trying to control Schwartz (even after divorce) because he places her last on his list. Wants his attention even if she has to be annoying to get it. The torch she's carrying is burning all the candles in the room. Move on Katie, move on.  You got it - he doesn't like you - he's never moving you up the list.  Also, your venture's cutsey (& labor intensive - tie every sandwich with twine?) Hopefully you & Ariana can eke a living out of it once VPR is done. But get off my screen.

Schwartz  - passive/aggressively placed Katie last on his list because he has no clue how to be a participating partner to anyone - & she IS annoying & now, an Ex.  With Sandoval, however, he'll forgive anything even if he sinks financially, professionally & every which way by attaching himself to that loser.

Sandoval - perpetual man/child who wants the thrill but not the responsibility of a real relationship so he finds a Raquel to act thrilled over him.  But even she seems to be over him.

Raquel - looking for validation from any guy she meets.  Acting on every impulse good or bad - no matter who she hurts in the process.  Including herself.

LaLa:  Let herself be bought by a phony, loser, player.  But now she's the expert on other's relationships.  And wants another baby? Now? Koo-koo.

Sheana:  Seems happy now.  For someone the others loved to hate or scorn - she's become the OG and settled with her lot.  Good for her.  But hey, watch that anger - whether a punch, scratch or push.

Ariana:  She can bask in the public's love now.  But they'll move on.  I seem to recall her acting above the others when first on the show - though now she's the  bestest supportive friend.  Sad victim with touches of bitterness. Not a good look.  She was kind of complacent about her relationship with Sandoval - there's some truth to his complaints - though how he handled the situation was deplorable.

Lisa:  All calculated business decisions.  She doesn't love these people - she tolerates them - so long as they draw business to her over-rated tourist-trap restaurants. That's why she still sucks up to the Toms. How much of a draw can goat cheese balls & Pumptinis be after so many years?

There's nothing more I need to hear or see of these folks. So i guess, after the reunion, I'm done-zo. 

THIS!!! ×1000...GREAT POST AND SPOT ON!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't think Tom wants Ariana back because she's smart. That was a strike against Ariana because she made him look like an idiot in comparison. This is where the plus goes to Raquel's desirability - Tom looks like a Mensa member next to her.

Tom said he wanted to break up with Ariana 5 years into the relationship. This is a lie - you do not purchase a house 6 years in if you want out.

I agree he wants his old life back - where Ariana was contributing 50% of all the bills. Her share of the financial burden gave him more disposable income. Tom also got off on all the secrecy and duplicity. Now that it's out, he doesn't want to take care of broke Raquel. If he does claim Raquel as his girlfriend, he'll try to finagle it in a way she stays in her own apartment that she pays for. He's not going to like her following him everywhere he is at night. Raquel is convenient pussy - when he's trolling for fans and doesn't find anyone who peaks his interest he'll go back to her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Even worse, Tom saying how he really got to know her and the deep conversations they had.

Conversations about what???? Her 13 years in the pageant circuit where she never placed higher than 15th? How long it took her to change the batteries in her galaxy lights projector and what the heck is a 9V? She's a vacuum with lips.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, lili45 said:

It’s just that this is the reunion wrapping everything up, and it’s the first time that the cast has seen Sandoval since the information was revealed. Friends feel betrayed…As it was brilliantly explained above.

I e Scheana feeling betrayed and used by Rachel since she let her stay with her for free for months, apparently. Rachel’s a BIG cunning user. Nobody saw this coming in any way, shape, or form and they are simply venting. Standard Bravo Reunion, with a little extra. ;)

As a viewer, my imaginary pitchfork has been working overtime. In fact, there's this suction sound that keeps happening when I pull the pitchfork out of one Tom to jam it into the other. I've also been buffering my imaginary cane in preparation of Raquel's public flogging

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think his refusal to leave the house is more a ego/control issue. I hate to cosign anything Lala says, but she mentioned that she couldn't keep Randall at home with her and the baby before he was caught and called out. But after, he wouldn't leave, so she did. I don't know if this "control" is more a matter of doing what they want to do regardless of what the women want or some warped idea that staying in the house is going to somehow control their public image ("Look at me sticking around in her time of need with no though of myself or Raquel!") or fear of her somehow gaining "his half" of the house (not that he'd ever say this out loud) or something else -- or all of the above. But I don't think Tom is there to win Ariana back. Or correction: if he wants her back, it's probably only so that outsiders will think, "if she can love him again, so can everyone else." 

If a couple is married and going through a divorce - their lawyers would recommend not leaving the home as you will give up a critical bargaining chip and it does affect negotiations.

I think this is why both of them are still in the house. I feel for Ariana - I don't know what her lawyer will be able to do for her - I heard he took a loan out of the house so can the house even be sold? and will Ariana be able to recoup her half. We know Tom's broke ass can't afford to buy her out.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2023 at 9:34 PM, bosawks said:

I don’t typically love a pile on but I am loving them jumping down Tom’s throat every time he tries to use  things that happened five years ago to justify his current behavior.

I didn't enjoy this reunion at all because of the pile on. I could barely get through all the yelling, which is over the top. They act like Sandoval cheated on all of them. I have a hard time believing they all care this much  - totally milking the drama for ratings. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

If a couple is married and going through a divorce - their lawyers would recommend not leaving the home as you will give up a critical bargaining chip and it does affect negotiations.

I think this is why both of them are still in the house. I feel for Ariana - I don't know what her lawyer will be able to do for her - I heard he took a loan out of the house so can the house even be sold? and will Ariana be able to recoup her half. We know Tom's broke ass can't afford to buy her out.

I hope she had him some type if agreement regarding the money that was taken out on the house and used for the Restaurant. If not, she is screwed. Again. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Actually when Jax cheated on Beer Cheese (can’t remember her name), he vehemently denied it just as Tom did with Miami girl. These three, Schwartz, Sandoval and Jax constantly covered for one another and were constantly in denial about their affairs. End of the day, they all suck.  I get that Ariana’s been through a lot but perhaps he would not have been able to moralize himself if she didn’t constantly defend him. She made sure to discredit Miami girl and anyone else, all the while covering for a guy that has a history of cheating. She met Tom while he was still with a Kristin - that should have been a red flag right there.  

On a different note, the below is pretty great. 

I loved this so much! Great find.

• Love 3
On 5/24/2023 at 10:39 PM, TheCouchPotato said:

Ugh, can they all just stop talking at once.  I’m sorry but they’ve all cheated and are all pretty nasty. As disgusting as this is, didn’t Kristin sleep with Jax, the boyfriend to one of her best friends, Stassi? Yet we welcomed Kristin in the last episode. Didn’t Ariana and Lala have an intimate moment? Yes, the affair was awful but this ‘holier than thou’ attitude is laughable at best.  

And.. Wasn’t Lala BJ-for-PJ’ing Randall for two years before he got divorced, while he had two little daughters at home? 

Lots of glass houses in Valley Village. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did anyone watch the extra stuff on Peacock? Can you share anything interesting? Thank you!

I just watched. Did not see a SINGLE THING that was not broadcast originally. Am I the only one? It's called a "puffed up version," or something, but so far as I could tell, it was EXACTLY the same. What the hell?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4

I watched the Reunion again last night. As usual, Andy's total I ability to handle these things was sadly evident. While James had a few really good lines, he us still acting like a toddler and Lala really needs to STFU occasionally. I won't be surprised if by part 3 the Audience may shift a bit due to the Hypocrisy. Yes, I get that Lala was correct when she pointed out that none of them slept with their BFF'S partner, everyone except LVP has been accused of cheating. I think instead if begging James to come back from his walking away stunt, he should have suggested Lala join James so someone else would have a chance to speak. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone watch the extra stuff on Peacock? Can you share anything interesting? Thank you!

59 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I just watched. Did not see a SINGLE THING that was not broadcast originally. Am I the only one? It's called a "puffed up version," or something, but so far as I could tell, it was EXACTLY the same. What the hell?

I watched. It was called the Pumped up version. It was uncensored so you can hear all the F bombs. There were a few extra things, they're escaping me now but one I do remember is Scheana saying that someone told her that Rachel said that Tom told her that he and Ariana were in an open relationship while they were all at Coachella in April 2022. Supposedly Tom and Rachel where in a hot tub when he said this and Ariana had gone to bed. Scheana said Andy should ask her when she comes out, Tom then started denying it, that he never said that and then Ariana started yelling about how Rachel was coached by Tom so if we ask her she would deny it. 

There were a few others things but that's one I remember 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
(edited)

There was ~20 minutes of extra footage, mainly longer clips with more dialog than what was included in the bravo airing. Oh, and a lot of swearing. 

The most interesting thing included was Ariana's comments on how Tom treated the Kristen breakup exactly the same way. The showed old scenes of him complaining that they don't have sex, are living like roommates, he was worried about her mental state, etc. It was eerie how he used the exact same lame excuses to justify his behavior again. 

It's also perplexing to that he acts so righteous saying that after the initial one night stand with Raquel, they completely cut things off. Yeah, for less than a month. First bang in August, then banging on the regular in September and continuing into March when they got caught. Huge sacrifice there, buddy.

Katie's upset with Jo because she was a friend, even texting Katie support throughout the divorce. Then she immediately moved in with Schwartz and they started "being each other's happy place" 

Edited by snarts
happy place not joy
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
22 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

But didn't that slug get a lot of mileage playing the unselfish good guy who just wanted a happy home life but respected the wishes of his girlfriend to remain unmarried and childless?  

He’s so full of shit. Kids would keep him from touring with his crappy band and late nights at The Abbey.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

There were a few things but they seem to have already left my memory. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I won't be surprised if by part 3 the Audience may shift a bit due to the Hypocrisy. Yes, I get that Lala was correct when she pointed out that none of them slept with their BFF'S partner, everyone except LVP has been accused of cheating.

While I personally would never stand for cheating or commit it, I have more or less accepted it with these idiots as “whatever.” But doing so with a close friend of, and then creating a whole victim-blaming fake gaslight scenario in front of cameras about, a seemingly loyal and supportive partner (and not even well; his excuses are so lame!) is so beyond a random hookup. He deserves what he gets from them all and I hope for more booing!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

While I personally would never stand for cheating or commit it, I have more or less accepted it with these idiots as “whatever.” But doing so with a close friend of, and then creating a whole victim-blaming fake gaslight scenario in front of cameras about, a seemingly loyal and supportive partner (and not even well; his excuses are so lame!) is so beyond a random hookup. He deserves what he gets from them all and I hope for more booing!

More screaming from the peanut gallery - especially James asking about his 40 year old cocky cock

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

And.. Wasn’t Lala BJ-for-PJ’ing Randall for two years before he got divorced, while he had two little daughters at home? 

Lots of glass houses in Valley Village. 

Thank you! This whole thing of “But I didn’t sleep with my partner’s best friend!” No, Lauren, you just broke up a family and then had the same thing happen to you. Why these women think they’ll be “the one” is beyond me.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1