Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Where There Is Love There Is Life/Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

Nicole admits to snooping; Jen begs Rishi to let her go; Gabe heads to his wedding without his sister; Kris and Jeymi have an altercation; on an explosive "Tell All," tempers flare, secrets are revealed and new revelations leave everyone stunned.

First Look: 12/05/23; TLC: 14/05/23; Discovery+: 14/05/23;

• Like 1

It’s pretty sneaky of TLC to make everyone think last week was the final episode before the Tell All, then squeeze in another hour before it! 
My guess is most of it will center on Gabe and Isobel’s wedding drama.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

It’s pretty sneaky of TLC to make everyone think last week was the final episode before the Tell All, then squeeze in another hour before it! 
My guess is most of it will center on Gabe and Isobel’s wedding drama.

And have the Little Dutch Boy make a dramatic exit. 

• LOL 3

I had a plumbing emergency during last week's show, so I missed the Danielle and Yohan segment. They're not on this week before the Tell All. Did they already say their farewells? 

• LOL 1

@magemaud Sorry I don't pay much attention to their segments but maybe?

Overall boring preview.  Nicole has been in Egypt 5 months and has argued with Mackmoud about clothes the whole time.  Now that they are thinking about moving to the US - Mackmoud still wants to continue to dictate how Nicole dresses.  He is afraid he wont find friends, a job or a mosque.  Ah Mackmoud, let me introduce you to this need contraption called 'Google'.  It connects to something called the 'internet' and you can find out information very quickly.  

Rishi and Jen are over. (yawn).  

Tell All clips shows Gabe telling the camera what we all know about Kris - that we hate her, she's a liar and a grifter. Ousamma tries to use the word dawg but it comes out like dog. Yohan finally figured out that Danielle is a liar. Nicole and Mackmoud continue to fight - girl just move on!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Mackmoud still wants to continue to dictate how Nicole dresses.

He must have had a conniption when he saw her in the studio with one shoulder bare which showed her “muscles.” Someone here made the brilliant observation that her outfit seemed designed to point out the battle lines in their ongoing clothing war, one side covered up, the other exposed. 

@greekmom I was able to catch the Danielle/Yohan segment last night. Looks to me like they’re over and that Yohan was the one to end things, but Danielle was talking about living in the DR on her own. That pension cut for not staying in her teaching job for just one more year really has come back to bite her in her ample ass and I’m here for it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I didn’t watch the preview. I also have a family thing so probably will not watch the show live tomorrow. 

Nicole could have saved herself a lot of grief by Googling Islam, visiting a mosque and talking to someone there about what kind of life she will be getting herself into. Heck, even talking to a Muslim university professor. Mackmoud can also use Google and then experience some karma of what Nicole got when she arrived in Cairo. However, in LA, he is unlikely to life his life with a 6 block to a mile radius of places to go. It may take a couple of months, but he will adjust to life in the US. He may not like losing control, though.

Most of these folks should not rush into a marriage and life in another country without getting to know their partner, and making more than one trip and see what life is like living there and not the tourist areas. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

He must have had a conniption when he saw her in the studio with one shoulder bare which showed her “muscles.” Someone here made the brilliant observation that her outfit seemed designed to point out the battle lines in their ongoing clothing war, one side covered up, the other exposed. 

@greekmom I was able to catch the Danielle/Yohan segment last night. Looks to me like they’re over and that Yohan was the one to end things, but Danielle was talking about living in the DR on her own. That pension cut for not staying in her teaching job for just one more year really has come back to bite her in her ample ass and I’m here for it. 

She’ll probably return to teaching and get that additional year now that her DR fantasy is kaput.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

She’ll probably return to teaching and get that additional year now that her DR fantasy is kaput.

She fled the US to escape debts.   Apparently (and someone else can explain better), much of her debt is the type that bankruptcy cannot void.   She also literally cannot sponsor Yohan because of this.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

She fled the US to escape debts.   Apparently (and someone else can explain better), much of her debt is the type that bankruptcy cannot void.   She also literally cannot sponsor Yohan because of this.  

Yeah but I wonder if she can even get citizenship and stay in the DR with such a short marriage.  She may be deported back to the US.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
29 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah but I wonder if she can even get citizenship and stay in the DR with such a short marriage.  She may be deported back to the US.

Yeah, I wonder about that too.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

She fled the US to escape debts

I've seen several articles regarding her debt elsewhere, and we've discussed it here, but I don't think it was ever addressed on the show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yeah but I wonder if she can even get citizenship and stay in the DR with such a short marriage

Can't she retire there as an ex-pat without becoming a citizen? According to DR's website: "Retired or pensioned residence visa: To qualify for this visa, you must be retired and have a minimum monthly pension of $1,500 plus an additional $250 for each dependent who moves with you. You will have to show proof of the pension, like a certificate from the government agency or company that administers it translated into Spanish."

Wow, another reason she should have stuck out her teaching job another year! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Can't she retire there as an ex-pat without becoming a citizen? According to DR's website: "Retired or pensioned residence visa: To qualify for this visa, you must be retired and have a minimum monthly pension of $1,500 plus an additional $250 for each dependent who moves with you. You will have to show proof of the pension, like a certificate from the government agency or company that administers it translated into Spanish."

Wow, another reason she should have stuck out her teaching job another year! 

I bet she can’t collect her pension until she reaches a certain age.  Working another year would have given a bump in the amount but I think it would still be delayed.  I don’t think teachers are allowed to retire at 42 because then the taxpayers would be paying out way more over the lifespan.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

I looked up the NY teacher pension info and she can take a reduced benefit at 55 or full at 62.  But of course it’s going to be smaller than if she had continued working up through retirement age:

For the full retirement benefit, you must be 62 years old at retirement or, if you have 30 years of credited service, you may retire as early as age 55. With less than 30 years of service, you may retire as early as age 55, but you will receive a reduced benefit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Bankruptcy will not void student loans.  I think.  Giving up a pension?  Yikes.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

As always, @MrBuhBye, you are correct. I forgot Danielle was years away from collecting her pension. I read somewhere that she’s been teaching since 2007 so if this was filmed last year and she had quit her job already maybe she had put in 14 years and would have gotten a pension bump at 15. I guess she couldn’t manifest the money needed to eat mangos on a beach hammock. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

As always, @MrBuhBye, you are correct. I forgot Danielle was years away from collecting her pension. I read somewhere that she’s been teaching since 2007 so if this was filmed last year and she had quit her job already maybe she had put in 14 years and would have gotten a pension bump at 15. I guess she couldn’t manifest the money needed to eat mangos on a beach hammock. 

I don’t want to get into the weeds but apparently their are six tiers of public pensions in NY so not sure if the example I posted would specifically apply to Danielle but they all work the same way re if you leave public employment early you can’t collect right away.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

So I watched the ep late.

Rishi, was your astrologer friend being an astrologer, a friend, or both? Maybe he didn’t like Jen, didn’t want his friend marrying someone foreign, whatever. As an astrologer. He can read the charts and that is it. It is up to Rishi to take the guidance if he wishes to, but he is allowed to live his life and make his choices. Even though the friend sees it as a mistake.

Gabe and Isabel had a nice wedding. Nice to see that her family has accepted him as family and that he is accepted.

Mahmoud is still controlling. No idea what he and Nicole see in each other. He can still be Muslim in the US, but he won’t have the home turf he has now. How convenient that he can talk to other girls but Nicole is allowed nothing. Why are they together?

Kris was pretty nasty to Jeymi at the party. Didn’t answer a question, stormed off, took no responsibility for her actions, lied to her wife, and shut down because it wasn’t about her. Didn’t like conflict when it involved her actions. Jeymi, file for divorce and do not look back.

Tell All - Gabe is really looking for a Pillow Talk gig. He sure has opinions. Whether they are sought or not. Yeah, Debbie, it is a place of temporary insanity. Why are Tim and Veronica there? I didn’t mind Debbie’s outfit but I would have gone for metallic sandals.I do understand Gabe’s questioning and frustration with more a conservative values, but they are not his business and not his relationship.

I wanted to know more about Casablanca. I wonder how far Oussama would have gone to seal the deal. Would he have feigned a physical attraction to Debbie? He should realize that US Immigration would be suspicious that a 24 year old wants to marry an almost  70 year old.  No visa for him unless he finds a wife who is maybe 30ish and believable. I did laugh at the going to the dentist comment to fix the teeth. Texting someone 60 times in 2 hours is a bit pushy. Debbie Is lucky she only lost $2-3000 in the three years.

Yohan would see a kindred spirit in Oussama. Both young men looking for a better life. Unfortunately there is a human being on the other end of it. They just see the wife as a means to their end - she is to provide opportunities, An imcel maybe - looking for a female meal ticket to a land of opportunity.

Debbie’s son did have some truths for Oussama. Chances are he figured out his mistakes from this con and won’t repeat them for the next patron of the arts he encounters. He faces a long time before making any money as an ‘artist’.

I found Nicole a bit annoying in excusing Mahmoud’s behavior and apologizing for him. He can speak for himself and dig his own hole.  I do understand him wanting to teach any future kids about the Islamic/Muslim faith and culture but he needs a broader awareness and acceptance that their are other faiths, and that any kids should be allowed to explore them, question them, and make a decision as an adult if they wish to embrace any faith/religion. Unless the kids attend an Islamic school, they may befriend kids from other religions. Pretty much a given these days with folks from all faiths and cultures living in a neighborhood. They may be curious about other faiths and paths to ‘God’.  Perfectly normal. Nicole’s clothing being between him and her is a bit rough. I do not think she has the full picture of her new Muslim life. She should have taken a bit more time to see what she was getting into and unless she married a more modern and less Conservative Muslim man who was more open to knowledge and understanding of other ways of life, she would be stuck in a traditional role. How convenient that he has an interview in a few weeks.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Haven't watched the Tell All part of the episode yet but watching Jen cry in the first half was entertaining.  Tears pouring down her frozen botoxed face and over-filled cheeks.  Also, BORING.  YAWN.  What an absolute waste of everyone's time to put these two snorefests on the show. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

any future kids

How old is he? Because of her immature behavior and clothes, we all seem to forget that Nicole is pushing 40. At that age (speaking as a woman in her 40s), the docs love to point out how much harder it is to conceive without medical intervention. Yes, it happens, but if he wanted children to be a priority he should have picked a much younger bride to up his chances.

Plus,the fact that I think her husband is closeted wouldn't help the cause. For a second I thought there was going to be a scandal like Yve from last season when Nicole mentioned texts---nope. Her dopey husband got a spam text from someone in China and he was dumb enough to try to engage the bot in flirting. LOL

I couldn't stop groaning and rolling my eyes at Oussama---how he has the soul of a poet and he wouldn't want to sell his paintings to tourists. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Watching Mackmewd and Nicole I see no love or chemistry between the two of them, I see Nicole cry at the first bit of conflict, I see Mack behavior like a toddler, rinse and repeat. Also, if my marriage was mostly based on conversations about sleeve length I would be day drinking heavily and looking on line for flights not continue that conversation daily.  Well, at least Nicole will be able to cry in her own country now.  

More than anything I wanted to Nicole to address the hair, she said it was not a wig but I wanted to know if she went to a salon or did it herself or what? Tell All hair color was slightly different than the yellow blonde she had in Egypt, I still say she was wearing a wig that looked like her hair...5 months is a long time between hair appointments.

Kris runs away because she cannot, will not communicate with Jeymi, aside from an apparent addiction issue (a family trait?) she has invited another person in to her life that may see that she is a liar and a drug user...why would Kris go to the lengths of moving to Colombia and living with someone if she does not want to be found out? 

Dibby is believing the hype that is Dibby now, her son is believing the hype he is hoping will become hype.  Dibby wore all of her necklaces and her outfit was from the Devine Collection, (a John Waters subsidiary), for the Mature Woman, it worked for her better than some of the TH looks on the Real Housewives shows, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Gabe sure was pulling a lot of faces at the tell-all. I mean, he is fond of mugging for the camera but tonight was just over the top. I legit LOLed when Machmoody started pitching a fit at Gabe's questions and Nicole's response was to tear up and cry, "Oh, honey bun." These two are so ridiculous. Kris did look sick. Jeyme, stay away from her. A person who demonstrates physical abuse will do it again. Jen spent most of her time looking like a dying carp with her mouth hanging open - not.a good look. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Midwestern Lady said:

Kris shoved Jeymi.   She was already terrible but let's not forget to add this to the list.   Unacceptable.   TLC- are you listening?

I assume that’s a crime in Colombia as it would be in the US.  I wish at least once some prosecutor would use the video to convict one of these fools.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
On 5/10/2023 at 1:50 PM, magemaud said:

I missed the Danielle and Yohan segment. They're not on this week before the Tell All. Did they already say their farewells? 

They said their farewells consecutively with their "I Do"s.  Or at least they should've.

1 hour ago, TipseyGirl said:

I legit LOLed when Machmoody started pitching a fit at Gabe's questions and Nicole's response was to tear up and cry, "Oh, honey bun."

I don't disagree that people are using the word "force" when Mockmood has not forced Nicole to do anything.  She married a cow, converted to cow, moved to Cow Land, now she wants to know why he doesn't oink.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabe is really looking for a Pillow Talk gig. He sure has opinions.

At every Tell-Nothing, there is one dude who's all: 

vanderpump-im-the-number-one-guy-in-this

and every fucking time they come off like such a yappy chihuahua shithead for inserting themselves into everyone's shit as if they are vastly superior.  Congrats Gabe, you've joined the ranks of Jibri and Ed!  

When a Tell-All is a Tell-Nothing, being a Know-It-All equates to being a Know-It-Nothing.  

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It WAS weird that Gabe went all in on Mackmoud in the religion area.  None of his bloody business.

Gabe is a person who lets his personal triggers get in the way of logical thought.    

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wanted to know more about Casablanca.

Of all the poetry and painting joints in all the towns in all the world, Debbie had to walk into Oussama's. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

Dope sick.

TSA complicated her travel to NYC.  No wonder she was barfing at the airport.

So re Casablanca it seemed like Oussama was hinting that they banged but then Debbie spun it like he tried and she shot him down.  Of course Shaun doesn’t pursue it because it was the sole topic of any interest.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

I assume that’s a crime in Colombia as it would be in the US.  I wish at least once some prosecutor would use the video to convict one of these fools.  

What would lead you to assume Colombia would have the same rules for a crime to be committed as the US? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Things really took a turn for the ugly last night. I was surprised to see Kris become physically violent out of nowhere and Gabe who I've thought was lovely all season, really went on the warpath during the Tell All and I saw a different side to him that I don't care for. During the Tell All, Nicole comes off as less ditzy and less of the Georgia Engalls type (that's an old Mary Tyler Moore Show reference for those of you under 50). It seems like her whole personality was cowed in Egypt, but she's more herself in the US. Mahmoud has a very short fuse that does not bode well for his assimilation in America. Because people are going to ask him the kind of questions Gabe asked him in the way that Gabe asked them which is very judgmental and confrontational. I appreciated Shawn chiming in to ask whether there would be as much scrutiny if Nicole and Mahmoud were talking about raising children in any other religion than Muslim. Gabe definitely overstepped and using the word forced is deliberately provocative. Given Gabe's life experience, one would hope he would be a little more open-minded but it seems like maybe he is living a bit of a double standard. He relies on open-minded people to accept him for who he is, but he has a lot of harsh judgments about who other people are. I was disappointed in his behavior. As entertaining as all of his facial expressions are, he's not making himself more likable.

I still don't quite understand what set Kris off. She wouldn't let Jeymi finish a sentence before she interrupted her, and when Jeymi tried to keep talking, Kris flipped out & turned into a textbook abusive spouse. " I told you to shut the fuck up but you kept talking, so now I'm done." Huh? You are ending your relationship because your partner refuses to obey your every command? WTF? I've said this before and I will say it again, despite all of the irresponsible speculation about whether or not Kris has a drug abuse problem, we've not seen any real evidence of that. However what we have seen is that Kris abuses people. Not necessarily her medicines but she definitely abuses people.

Oussama played himself. Boy should never have given up the ghost the way he did when he told her it was about a green card from the jump. Can't put that toothpaste back in the tube, can't unring that bell. I'm so glad that Debbie saw through all of the attempts to love bomb her back into the relationship. 

I think my favorite thing that has not happened yet but we have seen in the previews is that Danielle gets a rude awakening about her relationship. She came in all full of piss and vinegar saying I get to say whatever I want to say and he has to just take it. Turns out, not so much. Looks like Yohan is over that old shrew. Good. I just couldn't help but remember during their love in Paradise season her laughingly using his lack of understanding of English to keep him in the dark about her plans to never move him to the US.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Gabe was way out of line with his questioning of Mahmoud regarding his children and religion.  It is none of his business.  I am an Episcopalian.  I was raised one and that is how I raised my children.  They are now adults and can choose for themselves.  They've been lots of Mormons and Jews on this show.  I can't remember religion being discussed. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Gabe was way out of line with his questioning of Mahmoud regarding his children and religion.  It is none of his business.

This is the same guy who after worrying for months what Isabel's conservative/religious parents would say about him being trans...
was immediately accepted with open arms in what must have been the absolute best-case scenario he could've hoped for...
and STILL spiraled, told Isabel he was skeptical of their acceptance, and insisted they might change their minds because he's "never met a religious person who believed Jesus loves everyone"...?  

I think Gabe might just always like a little mess in his life.  

• Like 11
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Gabe was way out of line with his questioning of Mahmoud regarding his children and religion.  It is none of his business.  I am an Episcopalian.  I was raised one and that is how I raised my children.  They are now adults and can choose for themselves.  They've been lots of Mormons and Jews on this show.  I can't remember religion being discussed. 

I don't understand Gabe's questioning Mackmood's wanting to raise a kid in his religion, it is what he knows, it is how he lives, I do not like Mackmood but Gabe is overstepping his bounds. 

Like Gabe could choose for himself to transition maybe some future kid of M.Mood's might have that option as well.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

What would lead you to assume Colombia would have the same rules for a crime to be committed as the US? 

I meant as to mean like not that they are dependent.

1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Gabe who I've thought was lovely all season, really went on the warpath during the Tell All and I saw a different side to him that I don't care for.

I think some people think if you are obnoxious at the Tell All they will invite you back for a future season.   But it didn’t work for Jibri.

Mahmoud has a very short fuse that does not bode well for his assimilation in America

I wonder what Islam says about all his profanity since he is so devout.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

about raising children in any other religion than Muslim

It is pretty much the norm to raise your kids in your religion and when they are adults they are free to reject it.  Even as kids/teens they can reject it internally and just go through the motions.

the irresponsible speculation about whether or not Kris has a drug abuse problem,

Every season we have people speculating that one or more males are gay as well.

• Like 6

The first hour was really unnecessary-they should have just focused on the Tell All.  Debbie certainly loves being on t.v. and presenting an image to viewers.  However, a bit of her mask fell when she finally admitted that "she may have mentioned bringing him to the U.S." but then went on to tell us it was like a joke due to their age difference.  I do not like Oussama at all, but I don't think he would have pushed their relationship as far as he did if he did not think he would be coming to the U.S.  They mentioned that they were in a 'relationship' for four years, so that means he was 20 at the time they began.  Seems pretty young-I bet she totally fed into his 'poetry and art' fantasy as a way to keep him interested in her.  They are both responsible for this mess of a relationship.  Oh, and he will only sell his art to someone who understands it?  And is too superior as a poet to get a job?  Yeah, keep living that dream...

Where's the backlash towards Kris and her physical attack on Jeymi?  That shove was quite hard, and the look on Kris' face when she shoved Jeymi was a bit scary.  This needs to be addressed and I don't think they should have even invited Kris to the Tell All.  There needs to be a strong message about this type of behavior-stop rewarding it show!

Gabe can just leave with all of his judgy judgement.  His story was all about Isabel's family potentionally judging him but doesn't see his own judging of others as wrong at all.  Why not ask Machmoud about his religion, culture, experiences and try to learn why he believes the way he does?  Oh, yes, that would be way harder than just judging...

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It WAS weird that Gabe went all in on Mackmoud in the religion area.  None of his bloody business.

I think Gabe used the word "force" and argued "but what if your child doesn't want to be Muslim" because he feels society FORCED him to grow up as a woman and he's hyper-sensitive about others making decisions for him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I am a non practicing Lutheran who had her kids baptized Lutheran, completed confirmation, then said do whatever you want!  I would have never gotten involved with a conservative person of any religion when I was young.  Not into arguing, and I have known too many people who are not into their religion but when the baby comes......

2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I still don't quite understand what set Kris off. She wouldn't let Jeymi finish a sentence before she interrupted her, and when Jeymi tried to keep talking, Kris flipped out & turned into a textbook abusive spouse. " I told you to shut the fuck up but you kept talking, so now I'm done." Huh? You are ending your relationship because your partner refuses to obey your every command? WTF? I've said this bAnd if efore and I will say it again, despite all of the irresponsible speculation about whether or not Kris has a drug abuse problem, we've not seen any real evidence of that. However what we have seen is that Kris abuses people. Not necessarily her medicines but she definitely abuses people.

And if Kris was a guy........

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Rampant commentary and speculation, bordering on mean, towards horrible people including those who commit domestic violence and expect no repercussions? 

2 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

However, a bit of her mask fell when she finally admitted that "she may have mentioned bringing him to the U.S." but then went on to tell us it was like a joke due to their age difference.  I do not like Oussama at all, but I don't think he would have pushed their relationship as far as he did if he did not think he would be coming to the U.S.

I also have no doubt Debbie dangled the US carrot as one of her selling points.  Like the old saying, there's three sides to every story.  The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, like Debbie told him that after she's been in Morocco a few months they can go to the US and travel back and forth as much as they like.  He's not stupid enough to have been given a hard NO and commit so much time to her anyway.  

11 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Where's the backlash towards Kris and her physical attack on Jeymi?

Kris is a fucking asshole.  Public reaction to her has been pretty foul since episode 1.  And pretty sure she's getting dragged on Part 2, as Jeymi apparently has the receipts for her infidelity. 

They probably just needed to film Debbie's parts first in case she falls in love and moves out of the country again, this time with all her newfound wisdom.   

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am a non practicing Lutheran who had her kids baptized Lutheran, completed confirmation, then said do whatever you want!

And if Kris was a guy........

This show has a habit of allowing women to get away with physical abuse.  See, Anfisa, Angela and now Kris.  Earlier in the season, when Nicole pushed Mahmoud, no one called her out on it.  Had it been the other way around, all hell would have broken loose.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Earlier in the season, when Nicole pushed Mahmoud, no one called her out on it.  Had it been the other way around, all hell would have broken loose.  

I feel like there actually was quite a bit of uproar when Mahmoud "pushed" Nicole into a pool, from sitting on its ledge, and that was in no way something intended to hurt her. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

Gabe sure was pulling a lot of faces at the tell-all. I mean, he is fond of mugging for the camera but tonight was just over the top.

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

and every fucking time they come off like such a yappy chihuahua shithead for inserting themselves into everyone's shit as if they are vastly superior.  Congrats Gabe, you've joined the ranks of Jibri and Ed!  

I was ready to shut down the TV and miss the whole show because of Gabe's stupid face contractions. The huge eyes, the whole open mouth bit showing shock, the excitement when he found out Debbie's son was there. OMG. I didn't watch his boring segments, but then I find out that he's a big stupid childish clown. GABE, YOU ARE NOT THE STAR OF THE SHOW. Your opinions aren't wanted and they offer no insight or anything of value. SHUT UP. You are making a fool of yourself and acting like a 12 year old. Grow up.

I highly doubt Pillow Talk would ever hire this immature and boring kid to join their show, but having him along with Kulani on the same show would make me never, never tune in again.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I’m confused what episode is tell all part one? I’m looking on my DVR list and it says episode 16 is tell all part 2 a

I’m watching 15 and it’s the wedding and the title is Where There Is Love. It also says on the screen 3-part tell all continues next Sunday. 

• Mind Blown 1

Can’t stand Jeymi or Chris, but Chris should not have pushed her.  Gabe should shut the hell up and mind his own business.  Who does he think he is brow beating others.  I hope he gets the same treatment.  He’s a real jerk.  Debbie’s son has reason to be concerned seemed to me she is just looking for reason to run back to Oussama.  

1 minute ago, athousandclowns said:

I’m confused what episode is tell all part one? I’m looking on my DVR list and it says episode 16 is tell all part 2 a

I’m watching 15 and it’s the wedding and the title is Where There Is Love. It also says on the screen 3-part tell all continues next Sunday. 

The first hour last night wrapped up the season.  The second hour was the tell-all part 1.  Next week the tell-all continues.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I highly doubt Pillow Talk would ever hire this immature and boring kid to join their show,

He should have learned from Jibri that trying to take over the Tell All wouldn't earn him any points with the viewers or production and automatically get him invited back, but unfortunately "immature" and/or "boring" doesn't always mean a participant or couple won't get a spot on PT or another follow up show. 

I know she probably had to lean forward to see the screens on the other side of the stage, but Jen sitting there, with her pale legs crossed, bent over from the waist with her fish mouth open was very unflattering. 

• Like 7