Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Where There Is Love There Is Life/Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

Internet sleuths here found Jeymi’s Venezuelan law degree. It was never mentioned on the show. According to her now deleted LinkedIn account, in Colombia she was working as an “administrative assistant and receptionist” for a company called Avante Group SAS which is some kind of investment group until Kris made her quit that job 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Dibby was giving me Liberace vibes.  Anyone over the age of 60 (anyone?) will get the reference:

Capture.JPG

I would watch just to see what Dibby wears to watch TV in!

TOTALLY!  Or Phyllis Diller:

image.png.3f6a8e622e40ce5fa2d75af0ed5df733.png

Dibbie still makes me smile.  She is a bit eccentric but seems like a sweet soul.  Her outfit was on point for her.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Good lord, Kris was bugging me when she kept saying “I’m done!l and then stomping out only to return to say how done she was three more times. Okay, bish. I really hope they say something about her pushing Jeymie and she gets railed for that on one of these shows.  That’s inexcusable and as someone else mentioned, there’s no way that would stand of if she had a male partner who did that. If she does that on camera, who knows what would she’s like behind closed doors. I’m sure this isn’t the first time she’s had a physical altercation with someone. She’s pure trash. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He buys premade underwear and just sews the bulge in.  Can’t anyone do that at home?

This idea that men walk around with a bulge showing all the time...🙄.

• LOL 5
On 5/16/2023 at 6:01 AM, DEL901 said:

As for Gabe, I think the show mouse have given him a good edit all season because we needed one couple to route for, but they decided to stop…maybe as punishment when he drove off Momoud.  

So true. It’s so much more obvious this season, compared to previous seasons, that TLC just cuts random segments together to create their own storyline that has nothing to do with the truth. Last episode they made it seem as if Gabe was hours late to his own wedding after spending an eternity crying on the bed because of Monica. They repeatedly showed footage of the wedding guests and Isabel waiting for Gabe in church. Then this week, we see Gabe perk right up after his initial disappointment over his sister’s absence from the wedding, put on his suit with a happy smile on his face, and arrive at the wedding venue that’s obviously still empty! There were ZERO guests present. It’s scary to think how much power the show’s producers have, and that they can tell a story that never happened just by cutting together unrelated snippets. The sad thing is that the cast members have absolutely no way to fight back against their portrayals on the show, because of the contracts TLC has them sign.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Kris being willing to scream and shove Jeymi on camera is scary. What would she do without cameras around? Watching the pillbilly harangue Jeymi about finding an apartment that was $150/month more than she wanted to pay drives me completely insane. That’s one less unicorn onesie per month.

I like Debbie and all, but why not ask her the real question: What exactly did you think was going to happen dating a man 40 years younger from a 3rd world country?

Isabel is so beautiful! Inside and out, and her daughter Sara is absolutely stunning!

Give this post a 🔥 if you thought the eagle choker piece was fucking dope.

Give this post a 👏🏾 if you find Mockmood abusive and controlling. Yeah, it’s part of his culture but he goes above and beyond. I get the worst vibe from him. It’s always his way or no way and he can’t take criticism at all without throwing a fit.

Well, so far Tim and Veronica have added exactly zilch to this tell nothing.

I tuned in just to see Danielle get roasted. I’m very disappointed. Waiting for next week already…

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Watching the pillbilly harangue Jeymi about finding an apartment that was $150/month more than she wanted to pay drives me completely insane. That’s one less unicorn onesie per month.

But it takes numerous power washing gigs to get the $150.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Good lord, Kris was bugging me when she kept saying “I’m done!l and then stomping out only to return to say how done she was three more times. Okay, bish. I really hope they say something about her pushing Jeymie and she gets railed for that on one of these shows.  That’s inexcusable and as someone else mentioned, there’s no way that would stand of if she had a male partner who did that. If she does that on camera, who knows what would she’s like behind closed doors. I’m sure this isn’t the first time she’s had a physical altercation with someone. She’s pure trash. 

I said the same about Angela. If a male had ripped apart a females car and acted like that, the internet would’ve had the show cancelled for not pulling him off the air. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

I posted some interesting "tea" about Julian over on Debbie/Ousamma's page 

I was just reading that thanks. Odds on him angling to make an appearance on The Single Life next time are very short & maybe even Dibbie.

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

I was just reading that thanks. Odds on him angling to make an appearance on The Single Life next time are very short & maybe even Dibbie.

I’m thinking Pillow Talk like Kim and Jamal 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kris being willing to scream and shove Jeymi on camera is scary. What would she do without cameras around? Watching the pillbilly harangue Jeymi about finding an apartment that was $150/month more than she wanted to pay drives me completely insane. That’s one less unicorn onesie per month.

I like Debbie and all, but why not ask her the real question: What exactly did you think was going to happen dating a man 40 years younger from a 3rd world country?

Isabel is so beautiful! Inside and out, and her daughter Sara is absolutely stunning!

Give this post a 🔥 if you thought the eagle choker piece was fucking dope.

Give this post a 👏🏾 if you find Mockmood abusive and controlling. Yeah, it’s part of his culture but he goes above and beyond. I get the worst vibe from him. It’s always his way or no way and he can’t take criticism at all without throwing a fit.

Well, so far Tim and Veronica have added exactly zilch to this tell nothing.

I tuned in just to see Danielle get roasted. I’m very disappointed. Waiting for next week already…

Tucked away for future use...

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 5/17/2023 at 10:22 AM, magemaud said:

Internet sleuths here found Jeymi’s Venezuelan law degree. It was never mentioned on the show. According to her now deleted LinkedIn account, in Colombia she was working as an “administrative assistant and receptionist” for a company called Avante Group SAS which is some kind of investment group until Kris made her quit that job 

I don't think Kris MADE her quit that job.  She quit because Kris said she'd support her.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 5/18/2023 at 10:35 AM, Natalie68 said:

It sounds like he was such a difficult kid that his family just gave in to him all the time.  They created a little monster.  He was allowed to control THEM, so he doesn't understand why his American wife is so difficult.  Also, he seems extremely rigid in his religious belifs--more than his brother, etc.  Additionally, he's very dislikeable.

5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

he doesn't understand why his American wife

I don't understand why he wanted an American wife.  If I were to look at marriage for a way out of my home country because I truly wanted out I would damn sure look for someone with money if not tons enough to benefit me in getting an education or something because if I want to leave my country so badly I would try to assimilate to their ways.  That is what I do not understand, Mackmewd wants to live in the states but he does not want to leave his cultural ways behind, why leave if you are going to insist your American wife lives as if she is in your country?  

I cannot wait till he orders Door Dash and Nicole is the delivery person, lol.

• LOL 3
On 5/14/2023 at 10:24 PM, Frozendiva said:

Debbie’s son did have some truths for Oussama.

Jen bothers me. For someone so educated, one would think she had done more research and/or investigation into the particulars of this Rishi romance. 3 years, just meeting his family, and still whining. Thelma and Louise show up and they think its a good idea to blindside Rishi and his family. Yuck.

Anyway, I've been caught up in scandoval so not thinking clearly. I thought I saw Jen, when Debbie's son strode on stage, acting very animated and flirty while he was giving his "speech". Did I make that up? If not, does anyone know what was that all about, as Rishi is on the screen right beside her? 

On 5/20/2023 at 6:41 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't understand why he wanted an American wife. 

Did he "specifically" want an American wife?  I thought he saw what to him was a beautiful blonde vision and he immediately wanted to change his celibate ways.  He had no experience with women...or much of anything.

On 5/20/2023 at 6:41 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That is what I do not understand, Mackmewd wants to live in the states but he does not want to leave his cultural ways behind, why leave if you are going to insist your American wife lives as if she is in your country?  

He does not WANT to live in the U.S.  His wife is unhappy in Egypt and has already moved to her homeland.  He wants to be with his wife, so he has agreed (kicking and screaming) to move to L.A. if his Visa application is approved.  The adjustment will be SO INTERESTING that TLC should give them their own spin-off (for as long as he can stay here without being beaten up for his attitude toward woman or deported...for major infractions--because he's ALWAYS RIGHT).

On 5/16/2023 at 2:14 PM, KateHearts said:

She looks genuinely puzzled when others point out that she was controlling and unpleasant. It may be a tease, but the little clip of Yohan saying he doesn't love her the way he used to- I'm here for it.

I have not been watching like I have but I am down for that scene.  

(edited)
On 5/21/2023 at 10:15 PM, itsadryheat said:

Anyway, I've been caught up in scandoval so not thinking clearly. I thought I saw Jen, when Debbie's son strode on stage, acting very animated and flirty while he was giving his "speech". Did I make that up? If not, does anyone know what was that all about, as Rishi is on the screen right beside her? 

No, you didn't imagine it. Although I wasn't paying attention so I missed that part, right after the show ended and Debbie left the stage, she told Julian that Jen had been giving him the eye and she would be glad to make introductions. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Edited by Scout Finch
Python
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

No, you didn't imagine it.

Thanks Scout! It was very brief and I had no context for her behavior. Not a surprise, as I find her and her "story" extremely annoying, and this flirty thing and the preview with her screeching to Rishi about his mother, not entertaining.

For such an "educated" "professional" woman who would never stoop to basic housewife duties, she picks a guy in India and participates in a 3-year long-distance "something" with him. She has shown minimal insight and respect for the culture of Rishi's family. That premeditated gang bang scene with her posse doing her dirty work was extremely offensive. I can't imagine what this looked like from Rishi, and his mother's and uncle's perspectives. Nobody likes being blind-sighted and the fact that he just accepted it was disappointing. Especially after the deliberate text set up by posse blonde.

I could go on but won't. I will never understand why someone who tries to portray herself as so "cosmopolitan" would behave so poorly. She's a tool. 

• Like 4
On 5/16/2023 at 10:27 AM, Stuckathome said:

I agree they have zero chemistry. And Kris is bonkers and abusive.

The only chemistry Kris will have with anyone will be explosions.  She's a liar, a grifter, and probably an ex-and-future con.

• Like 2
On 5/17/2023 at 9:07 AM, Natalie68 said:

TOTALLY!  Or Phyllis Diller:

image.png.3f6a8e622e40ce5fa2d75af0ed5df733.png

Dibbie still makes me smile.  She is a bit eccentric but seems like a sweet soul.  Her outfit was on point for her.  

That’s who I thought of when I saw her outfit! I went as Diller  to a Halloween   party a hundred years ago. I made the paisley lime green and pink  shift dress with pink feathers, wig and cigarette holder  

• LOL 3
On 5/17/2023 at 10:22 AM, magemaud said:

I never thought Keymi was a lawyer. She said she was a admin at a law firm? That’s what I remember. 

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I never thought Keymi was a lawyer. She said she was a admin at a law firm? That’s what I remember. 

you’re correct, she’s not an attorney but she has some kind of degree that’s roughly equivalent to a paralegal in the US.