Type keyword(s) to search

Chit-Chat: What's On Your Mind Today?

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

We all have been drawn into off-topic discussions, me included. There's little that's off-topic when it comes to Chit Chat, so the only ask is that you please remember that this is the Chit Chat topic and that there's a subforum for all things health and wellness here.

If there's something you need clarification on, please keep in mind that it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; talk to them and not about what they said.
If you disagree, consider how we can express our differing opinions and still respect the other's opinion and recognize it as valid.
We're all different people, so different perspectives and points of views are natural, welcome even for growing a healthy community. What is important is that we disagree with empathy and consideration. (If need be, check out the how do we have healthy debates guidelines for more).

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Anduin said:

I just remembered something else from house hunting. One place looked great in the photos, of course. In the flesh, the gutters were clogged with leaves. A real flood/fire hazard, but not a dealbreaker. Inside, turns out the wooden floor was actually lino with a wood print! Not great. And in one spot, it really sagged when I walked on it. Some people will try anything.

Before I got this condo, I put an offer on a house with a kitchen floor that sagged like a bowl.
I was out-bid.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Before I got this condo, I put an offer on a house with a kitchen floor that sagged like a bowl.
I was out-bid.

Wow. Do you think the winners were renovators or desperate or what?