Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

halgia
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Annber03 said:

Also, if anyone honestly believed he was going to share any of that insurance payout with Bailey and Danny, they clearly have not seen enough true crime shows, 'cause LOL, no

Or believe the insurance company would just pay out.  Insurance companies would probably hold onto that and wait until her death was investigated.

I too thought Bailey was going to be fake because they really didn't look too hard for her, did they?  One aspect of this plot that I do think was all her was contacting Tanya with "info" that Justin was using again and cheating.  And using her real name.  Didn't she realize that would look darn suspicious if Tanya died?

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Or believe the insurance company would just pay out.  Insurance companies would probably hold onto that and wait until her death was investigated.

That's the thing that always bugs my mom about people who kill for insurance reasons and think they're going to be immediately rolling in money afterward. She's like, "Yeah, that's...not how it works. At all." 

One aspect of this plot that I do think was all her was contacting Tanya with "info" that Justin was using again and cheating.  And using her real name.  Didn't she realize that would like darn suspicious if Tanya died?

Another example of just how ill thought out this entire plan was. 

That's the other thing that got me about Jared - he's such a controlling guy and yet he delegated the actual murder plot to other people. I kind of get the feeling he didn't try to go after Justin 'cause for all his tough guy macho bravado, he knew deep down Justin would probably kick his ass, or at least, put up a hell of a fight.