Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

halgia
  • Start Topic

On 1/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

In any case I don't think I could have convicted Annette based on the testimony of Jessie, with no other evidence at all.

I went the other way because I would have convicted her.  Annette and Corey clearly had history.  The details that Jessie recalled were big for me.  Nine-year-olds aren't just going to pull black candles out of thin air.  Most people do not have those readily available, so they're memorable.  They stand out.  If Jessie had said birthday candles or Christmas candles (candles that are much more common) than I would be more inclined to believe that she misremembered, but the black candles stood out.  I also don't buy that her mother coached her in any way.  Who's going to tell your kid "OK Jessie, here 's a story to tell about Annette that involves lighting black candles."

Other red flags were all of that "help" that Annette gave police over the years and that she put herself at Corey's house that morning.  It's often said that criminals like to insert themselves in investigations under the guise of being helpful.  I think Annette is exactly where she should be.

Edited by Ohmo
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Ohmo said:

I went the other way because I would have convicted her.  Annette and Corey clearly had history.  The details that Jessie recalled were big for me.  Nine-year-olds aren't just going to pull black candles out of thin air.  Most people do not have those readily available, so they're memorable.  They stand out.  If Jessie had said birthday candles or Christmas candles (candles that are much more common) than I would be more inclined to believe that she misremembered, but the black candles stood out.  I also don't buy that her mother coached her in any way.  Who's going to tell your kid "OK Jessie, here 's a story to tell about Annette that involves lighting black candles."

Other red flags were all of that "help" that Annette gave police over the years and tat she put herself at Corey's house that morning.  It's often said that criminals like to insert themselves in investigations under the guise of being helpful.  I think Annette is exactly where she should be.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I didn't believe Jessica's story. I did. I didn't necessarily believe what Annette said. But I agree that the fact that she was at his house, admittedly, is suspicious. And wanting to help the police. I still think it is amazing that she went with the SIL, and the SIL apparently has kept the secret all these years. I do still wonder if someone else killed him on Annette's behalf. That fact that she said she didn't mean to kill him is odd, considering she took a baseball bat to him as he was sleeping. 

Did someone imply that Jessica's mother planted the story? I don't remember it from the show, but that certainly would make no sense, given that Jessica's mother herself is the one who did not pursue it.

I think the prosecutors are very lucky that they got a conviction and not a second hung jury.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Ohmo said:

In any case I don't think I could have convicted Annette based on the testimony of Jessie, with no other evidence at all.

Im not saying she is innocent, but I don't think I could have convicted her with evidence they presented.

• Love 12

Other red flags were all of that "help" that Annette gave police over the years and tat she put herself at Corey's house that morning.  It's often said that criminals like to insert themselves in investigations under the guise of being helpful.  I think Annette is exactly where she should be.

The thing that stood out to me is that she admitted how furious she was when she got in the car with Corey and discovered Wendy was there, and that Corey was just going to drop her off at home then go off with Wendy. I don't know how delusional she was about the relationship but she seemed to believe she and Corey were going to run off together and start a new life, then he pulls this stunt and she realizes she's just another lay to him.

To me, that was tantamount to a confession - of a motive, at the very least. I mean, this happened the very night he died?

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

The thing that stood out to me is that she admitted how furious she was when she got in the car with Corey and discovered Wendy was there, and that Corey was just going to drop her off at home then go off with Wendy. I don't know how delusional she was about the relationship but she seemed to believe she and Corey were going to run off together and start a new life, then he pulls this stunt and she realizes she's just another lay to him.

Also, Annette couldn't let this go.  She told the cop that was still painful.  Why?  Corey had fathered children with Jody and Wendy, and yet they weren't as fixated on Corey as Annette was.  Another red flag.

Did someone imply that Jessica's mother planted the story? I don't remember it from the show, but that certainly would make no sense, given that Jessica's mother herself is the one who did not pursue it.

It was implied toward the end of the episode, but the episode didn't spend a lot of time on it.  I think the jist was that the defense tried to make hay with the idea that Jessie's mom's ex (Jessie's dad?) had an affair with Annette, so that gave Jessie's mom motive to make something up. That went out the door for me by the sheer fact that Jessie was at Kayla's house for a sleepover.  Annette lived there, and if there was this much bad blood between Annette and Jessie's mom, no way do I believe that Jessie's mom would allow Jessie to go to Kayla's house to sleep over.

• Love 5

10 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Im not saying she is innocent, but I don't think I could have convicted her with evidence they presented.

I think Annette is probably guilty but then again I remember what happened in "The Game Night" episode. 

I looked up her case and saw that the defense submitted a motion with 2 exhibits from a lab but I think that motion was denied. I still don't understand why the prosecution didn't use the hair and blood evidence. 

16 hours ago, Ohmo said:

I have no reason not to believe Jessie and her mother. You can tell how guilty her mother felt for not speaking up.

Regarding the candles, was Annette known for having black candles, because like you said, they are not readily available. If that is the case I missed that part and I think that would weigh heavy towards the circumstantial evidence.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

But the other side of me thinks she saved a lot of women and a lot of kids worlds of hurt.

Corey was by no means a prize, but the women allowed him to be no prize by sleeping with him.  It wasn't even like he was stringing all of them along or had women in separate towns.  Everyone knew that Corey was a player.  Heck, the women knew that Corey was a player, and somehow they all had themselves convinced to keep sleeping with him for whatever their individual reasons were.  If you're willing to check your brain at the door that much for the sake of getting laid with a guy you know is sleeping around, I don't feel that sorry for you.  Any of those women had plenty of information.  They knew what was what and continued to choose him.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Regarding the candles, was Annette known for having black candles, because like you said, they are not readily available. If that is the case I missed that part and I think that would weigh heavy towards the circumstantial evidence.

The episode never went into why Annette might have had black candles, only that Jessie said that the candles were black.

• Love 4

Unless there is stuff we didn't see, I would have had a hard time on that jury. Annette actually gave cops the most compelling evidence by admitting she was furious with him AND was at his house that night. Why the hell did she admit that?!  Without that, they had the 25 year-old memories of a 9 year-old. (I can't remember a damn thing from when I was 9.) Oh and they additional memories from the dude who may or may not have been partying at the time. I kind of can't believe they even prosecuted this case! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

The candles were not a big thing with me, I think they just made a good title for the story.  Jessie said Annette was a favorite person for her and Kayla, partly because she allowed them to watch scary movies.  Horror movies and even TV shows about witches might feature black candles in spooky scenes.  Lets say the girls had watched such a movie, then, later, gone downstairs and saw Annette crying on the couch, then gone upstairs to sleep -- Jessie might have conflated it all in a dream. It matters to me that Kayla remembers none of this, even at the time. 

But that's just my defense side.

My prosecutor side says: What the heck was Annette talking about when she said she had sex at "her house" with Corey that night before he took off for the new girl's place?  Is she saying she had sex with Corey at Kayla's house while the little girls were there and awake?   Why didn't they see or hear anything?  

Crossposted with you TVBitch.  At his house?  How could they have sex at his house at night while his fiance the bank teller would have been there? 

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

It matters to me that Kayla remembers none of this, even at the time. 

Kayla SAID that she didn't remember this at the time.  I was curious as to why that wasn't pursued more.  Annette might have been a favorite to Jessie, but Kayla was Annette's niece, which is family,  If Kayla and Jessie are close in age, Kayla would have a vested interest in protecting her aunt by not talking to Jessie about what happened.  At 9, you're old enough to understand when someone might be in trouble.  Kayla might have thought that about Annette.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

There must be a lot more to this story that Dateline didn't think we needed to know. You cant convict someone on a 9 year olds memory.

My bet is that Dateline’s hands were tied as far as what they could air.  It almost seems like they had to redo it with all kinds of fillers. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I can't remember a damn thing from when I was 9.

Perhaps you could if the memory was impactful, like hearing someone talk about killing a person you knew, and knew had been murdered. I still can see the EMTs carrying my dad down the steps on a stretcher when he had a stroke, my sister and I sitting on the couch. I remember my aunt coming for the funeral that I was not allowed to attend, and I remember my oldest sister's MIL taking me trick or treating, telling each house that my father had just died as I held my bag out for a treat. I remember bawling my eyes out in school, my head down on the desk, all snotty, and the teacher telling the class my dad had died.

I was five.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So sorry to hear that, Saber.

My dad is a sociopath, so I did have intense experiences, but I have only slices and jumbles of memory. Nothing I could get up on the stand and say this is exactly what happened and when. Sometimes I think my brain just wiped out most of my childhood, like, mmmm, we don't need to keep any of these memories. I'm sure there is a wide spectrum of repressing and remembering across individuals.

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Sometimes I think my brain just wiped out most of my childhood, like, mmmm, we don't need to keep any of these memories. I'm sure there is a wide spectrum of repressing and remembering across individuals.

So sorry about your father.  I have read that children have a capacity to make themselves go to sleep during or just after traumatic experiences.  Thank God for that.

• Love 2
On 1/19/2020 at 12:59 PM, JudyObscure said:

The candles were not a big thing with me, I think they just made a good title for the story.  Jessie said Annette was a favorite person for her and Kayla, partly because she allowed them to watch scary movies.  Horror movies and even TV shows about witches might feature black candles in spooky scenes.  Lets say the girls had watched such a movie, then, later, gone downstairs and saw Annette crying on the couch, then gone upstairs to sleep -- Jessie might have conflated it all in a dream. It matters to me that Kayla remembers none of this, even at the time. 

But that's just my defense side.

My prosecutor side says: What the heck was Annette talking about when she said she had sex at "her house" with Corey that night before he took off for the new girl's place?  Is she saying she had sex with Corey at Kayla's house while the little girls were there and awake?   Why didn't they see or hear anything?  

Crossposted with you TVBitch.  At his house?  How could they have sex at his house at night while his fiance the bank teller would have been there? 

The little girls weren’t there the night of the murder. When Jessie overheard the confession, she already knew Corey was dead. It was some time later. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

The little girls weren’t there the night of the murder. When Jessie overheard the confession, she already knew Corey was dead. It was some time later. 

Oooh.  Now I really don't know what to think. Would she be more likely to imagine Annette was saying, "I'm sorry I killed you, Corey," after hearing people speculate about it for a few days?  Maybe she just heard her sobbing and saying Corey's name but added a little in her head.  It's always hard to understand what people are saying when they're crying.

If someone connected to that family had just been murdered would you let your little girl stay there overnight?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 1/19/2020 at 3:59 PM, JudyObscure said:

I also don't put any stock into the fact that they're black candles.  I found that almost laughable.  You can buy candles of literally any color to match your decor.  Just because she remembered they were black doesn't mean they were.  Also, who cares?  Unless there was black wax all over Corey it doesn't tie into the murder at all. 

20 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Perhaps you could if the memory was impactful, like hearing someone talk about killing a person you knew, and knew had been murdered. I still can see the EMTs carrying my dad down the steps on a stretcher when he had a stroke, my sister and I sitting on the couch. I remember my aunt coming for the funeral that I was not allowed to attend, and I remember my oldest sister's MIL taking me trick or treating, telling each house that my father had just died as I held my bag out for a treat. I remember bawling my eyes out in school, my head down on the desk, all snotty, and the teacher telling the class my dad had died.

I was five.

Agreed.  I have some pretty intense memories from when I was young but, I am also like TVBitch.....

18 hours ago, TVbitch said:

So sorry to hear that, Saber.

My dad is a sociopath, so I did have intense experiences, but I have only slices and jumbles of memory. Nothing I could get up on the stand and say this is exactly what happened and when. Sometimes I think my brain just wiped out most of my childhood, like, mmmm, we don't need to keep any of these memories. I'm sure there is a wide spectrum of repressing and remembering across individuals.

I also had a lot of trauma so I have HUGE holes in my memory and also super spotty memories.  I know the brain does that as a defense mechanism, but I have a hard time recalling even happy memories.  When my mom died a few years ago I was with family and they were reminiscing and telling funny stories and I had literally no recollection of these events.  When I said I didn't remember they were incredulous.  It was all the same time-frame.  There was good and bad happening and my brain just wiped it all.  

• Love 5

Just spit-ballin' here, but I suspect there was more to the story than Dateline told. Annette seemed like she probably had some mental health issues and the show may not have wanted to really get into that. Clearly she was delusional about Corey. This may have been something that ended up swaying the jury - who, incidentally, we never heard from, which also seems suspicious. 

• Love 2
On 1/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, Whimsy said:

I watched that.  I was both mesmerized and horrified.

I also began to watch it, then soon realized that the crimes sounded sadly familiar. Sure enough, Luka was an infamous Canadian killer - yet another time where I felt so ashamed that my beloved country could produce such an evil monster, on par with, and as vile as vile as Bernardo and Holmolka. That's when I shut it down. Blech! Rot in Hell.

Just watched “Abducted”.  So sad for Heidi and her family.  Those poor kids. I hope that the murdering kidnapper and her accomplice get put away forever. Texas has the death penalty and I think that would be justice.

Andrea Canning was in  her typical ace reporter mode.  Wide deer in headlights stare and stunning probing questions like asking the mother of the murdered woman and grandmother to the kidnapped infant “How did you feel when you found out baby Margo was alive?” 

Heidi’s friend with the dark hair and the gray sweater annoyed me to no end.  She seemed like she was auditioning for her own show.  I don’t doubt she was a true good friend to Heidi but in every interview segment she managed to make the moment about herself.  When asked about the relationship between Heidi and the bitch who killed her, “Did Heidi trust her?”, this woman replied I trusted her!” She just came off as trying too hard to prove she was Heidi’s bestest BFF ever. The other friends interviewed didn’t have that same need to be the center of attention attitude.

• Love 13

I watched all of Abducted, then when they got to the part about the body in the trunk of the car, I realized this was a pretty recent news story. Dateline filled up an hour with pretty much nothing, the same stuff over and over to stretch the hour out.

Agree Andrea is a waste of time as an interviewer for these kinds of stories.

The show never said, as far as I heard, that Meygan (so many different spellings of her name) really wasn't pregnant so had to be faking all along with plans to kidnap Heidi's baby.

The show also didn't mention how much Heidi weighed and how someone of Meygan's size and strength could put dead Heidi in a duffle bag and then lift it into the trunk of a car. Where does one buy a human-sized duffle bag?

I always wondered why the car with the body inside was left parked at the house. If I were the murderer, I would have gotten rid of the evidence instead of just letting it sit in the back yard.

I wonder where the tip came from that sent Houston and Austin cops to Meygan's Houston house.

Last tip taken from this show: Always turn off your cell phones folks, or leave them at home if you plan to do something illegal.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Heidi’s friend with the dark hair and the gray sweater annoyed me to no end.  She seemed like she was auditioning for her own show.  I don’t doubt she was a true good friend to Heidi but in every interview segment she managed to make the moment about herself.  When asked about the relationship between Heidi and the bitch who killed her, “Did Heidi trust her?”, this woman replied I trusted her!” She just came off as trying too hard to prove she was Heidi’s bestest BFF ever. The other friends interviewed didn’t have that same need to be the center of attention attitude.

I got a definite meth head vibe from her. She was twitchy and emphatic and exaggerated, plus crappy skin. 

• Love 4
On 1/21/2020 at 4:18 AM, JudyObscure said:

Oooh.  Now I really don't know what to think. Would she be more likely to imagine Annette was saying, "I'm sorry I killed you, Corey," after hearing people speculate about it for a few days?  Maybe she just heard her sobbing and saying Corey's name but added a little in her head.  It's always hard to understand what people are saying when they're crying.

If someone connected to that family had just been murdered would you let your little girl stay there overnight?

I remember Jessie saying that she was surprised to hear Annette say this, as while Jessie knew Corey, she did not know that Annette and Corey were in a relationship.

Interesting that Jessie's mom let Jessie stay at the home where the woman who had an affair with her husband was living, But I guess it would not be fair to punish Jessie for something her step father did. I assume that Jessie did not know that Annette had been sleeping with her step father? 

3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I watched all of Abducted, then when they got to the part about the body in the trunk of the car, I realized this was a pretty recent news story. Dateline filled up an hour with pretty much nothing, the same stuff over and over to stretch the hour out.

The show never said, as far as I heard, that Meygan (so many different spellings of her name) really wasn't pregnant so had to be faking all along with plans to kidnap Heidi's baby.

The show also didn't mention how much Heidi weighed and how someone of Meygan's size and strength could put dead Heidi in a duffle bag and then lift it into the trunk of a car. Where does one buy a human-sized duffle bag?

I always wondered why the car with the body inside was left parked at the house. If I were the murderer, I would have gotten rid of the evidence instead of just letting it sit in the back yard.

I wonder where the tip came from that sent Houston and Austin cops to Meygan's Houston house.

Last tip taken from this show: Always turn off your cell phones folks, or leave them at home if you plan to do something illegal.

Thank god a high percentage of criminals are stupid or there would be more unsolved murders. Although no doubt there are lots of crimes that remain unsolved or undetected because even in this age of high tech forensics, some criminals are caught because of insanely lucky circumstances (or unlucky depending on your viewpoint).

I thought they had mentioned that they pinged her cell phone to Heidi's apartment complex when she had said she was elsewhere. 

There are some murders which seem to have been solved because the murderer dropped the car off somewhere and then there might be evidence showing you dropping off the car.  I remember a case where one of the pieces of evidence was because the woman used her extra points card for a relatively small purchase which proved that she had been in the parking lot at the time the car was dropped off. Or other cases, in which various surveillance cameras - even those belong to private residences - are able to trace movements. Or the murderer uses a cab to get home). 

I don't quite understand how someone is stupid enough (forget about evil) to think they can get away with murdering their spouse - extra points for stupidity when there is a large insurance policy for someone with little earning capacity. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, amarante said:

I thought they had mentioned that they pinged her cell phone to Heidi's apartment complex when she had said she was elsewhere. 

Yes, they did, which is why my suggestion to either turn off your cell phone or leave it at home, all you crooks and murderers reading here.

I still think it's better to try and get rid of the car/body than to leave them sitting in your back yard while the stolen baby is living inside your house.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Yes, they did, which is why my suggestion to either turn off your cell phone or leave it at home, all you crooks and murderers reading here.

I still think it's better to try and get rid of the car/body than to leave them sitting in your back yard while the stolen baby is living inside your house.

But then they get you because your cell is turned off during the murder hours 😂 

Leaving the body in front of your house is obviously not the work of a criminal mastermind but I would imagine it would have unraveled for her one way or another as they seemed to have solved it relatively quickly. Nit like some of these would go on for months or years

• Love 4

I wasn’t too surprised to find out that Megan was responsible once it was brought up that was supposedly expecting at roughly the same time.  What did surprise me is that she actually thought she could pull it off, although I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised considering her complete and utter stupidity.  Sure, take your cellphone and drive over to visit your friend on the day that you supposedly were giving birth and the day she goes missing, and while you’re at it, leave the body in your car in your yard, and for good measure, make sure you have set up a baby registry.  I do wonder what tipped the police off to look in that direction. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

One of her friends who was on that podcast also went on other podcasts before Hedi was found and spilled all of Heidi's private information regarding her sex life. It was unnecessary and disgusting.

4 hours ago, saber5055 said:

If you Google the Affidavit it gives the chain of events that explain how they got the tip and who gave it to the police. It was better than the episode, in my opinion. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, amarante said:

But then they get you because your cell is turned off during the murder hours 😂 

LOL, good point. So, keep your phone on but leave it on your kitchen table while you go to murder/kidnap someone.

Maybe leaving your phone at home is more difficult these days than killing someone?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

LOL, good point. So, keep your phone on but leave it on your kitchen table while you go to murder/kidnap someone.

Maybe leaving your phone at home is more difficult these days than killing someone?

I watch too many of these as I DVR and then use them to fall asleep 😴 

I have seen several where it is suspicious because there is no activity on the phone when a person normally is actively texting all the time. 😆 So leaving phone on and home with no activity is not enough. I think there was one where they had to break an alibi where the guy knew enough to attempt to fake activity in the computer

Edited by amarante
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I watch too many of these as I DVR and then use them to fall asleep 😴 

I have seen several where it is suspicious because there is no activity on the phone when a person normally is actively texting all the time. 😆 So leaving phone on and home with no activity is not enough. I think there was one where they had to break an alibi where the guy knew enough to attempt to fake activity in the computer

Yep, that was the young black kid who had gotten into West Point, I believe. His ex lied and said she was pregnant so of course he had to kill her but he was smart enough to leave his phone at home and auto-schedule several text messages. 

As for Abduction, I watch too many of these because as soon as they randomly mentioned pregnant Megan, I knew. And I also knew it was likely about a man she was trying to hang onto and sure enough...

In other news, I expect to see the case of the cult couple very soon (the one where both of their spouses are dead and her kids are kissing...sorry, forgot their names). It's got Dateline written all over it. And it needs a full two hours!

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

If you Google the Affidavit it gives the chain of events that explain how they got the tip and who gave it to the police. It was better than the episode, in my opinion. 

It is altogether bizarre that Dateline left out all the salient details regarding how the cops were able to track Maygan down so quickly. Instead they concentrated almost entirely it seemed on interviews with the girlfriends who were quite repetitive. 

FWIW, it was extremely easy for the police to make the connection - she had beens spotted at Heidi's apartment complex by a woman who identified her in a photo. When the police asked her where she had given birth she told them she couldn't remember. Her boyfriend who she was still living with (it was his house) said he had never seen her stomach during the pregnancy - and so on.

• Love 5

I began watching Saturday’s episode, realized I had seen it before, but since I have a cold and feel like 💩, decided to continue watching. Seems that the murderer got karmic justice. BTW. why was everyone surprised that a privileged white boy would murder someone over a fraternity blackballing?

1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

justice. BTW. why was everyone surprised that a privileged white boy would murder someone over a fraternity blackballing?

I think they might have found it not as surprising if it happened at the time but waiting three years made it an extra level of WTF.

• Love 2

I don't think they told this story very well. Granted, misdirects and red herrings are the hallmark of Dateline, but there was a lot of emphasis on the friends Andrea was interviewing when suddenly this Meygan character popped up out of nowhere, allegedly another best friend. And yet Heidi's mother said she thought it was odd that Meygan was at the hospital when Heidi gave birth. Why would it be odd for one of Heidi's best friends to visit her after she had the baby??

They didn't get into Meygan's backstory at all. The closest we got was some psychobabble from some FBI liaison about people who steal babies. I don't think "we solved it, it was her!" tells us anything. They left out they why entirely. 

• Love 9

The stolen baby story is clearly going to be expanded into a two hour episode once the trial starts/concludes and we get her story--whatever it was that her lawyer was hinting at in their statement for Dateline.

But yes, the friends didn't shower themselves in glory acting like the worst thing Meygan did was betray their trust.

43 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

And yet Heidi's mother said she thought it was odd that Meygan was at the hospital when Heidi gave birth. Why would it be odd for one of Heidi's best friends to visit her after she had the baby??

It sounds like she was there while the baby was being born and was there even before family. I guess it depends on friend group to friend group/family to family but that's pretty unusual among the people I know. My sister was in the birthing suite for one of her friends but it was something that was known well in advance.

So it could be pique that her daughter chose to notify her friends first or it could be that it's unusual for a friend to show up right away, especially if she was the only friend there.  But I think the thing that really struck her as odd was Meygan taking the baby from the grandfather as if she had some sort of ownership of the child.

The other Saturday Dateline episode was frustrating.  Did it really take eight years before someone bothered to look into the past of the boyfriend? I hope they convict him for his first wife's murder as well.

• Love 2
On 2/1/2020 at 12:53 PM, saber5055 said:

My husband plays hockey.  His hockey bag is definitely big enough to fit a human or even two, depending on how big they are.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I agree with y'all that abducted was poorly told. Too much about the friends. Then all that business with the podcast women. Who cares?! 

And that one friend that was really into making it known that SHE was the BFF was OTT. Especially when she was talking about the deceased's son. How she feels he is her son and she's gonna be in his life forever and stuff.  

• Love 8