Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 1/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, whydoievencare said:

It really seems to have become the OGs vs the women who are "trying to get on the show" (to quote Meredith).  And Jen is an OG - are they just protecting their own? They don't want new people in their club?  Otherwise I can't figure out why Meredith is so dismissive of Angie K being unhappy than Jen poured champagne on her head. Or why they are still supporting Jen.

Jen knows more about Meredith and her weird family than she has blurted out thus far. Jen is a loose cannon and those that were friends with her before are scared. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

I don't believe Heather blacked out. Meredith even pointed out how little anyone was actually drinking, and there was no black eye at 4am when they were shown entering Heather's room. Either Heather is lying because she mishandled this and pissed off production (that smug interview with her producer, Andy grilling her). or she's protecting Jen.

Heather should leave off with the Mormon guilt theatrics. But I guess it is the basis for her book.

The dresses were such ugly colors. Harsh and unattractive.

Jen gossiping about Heather's business - I've wondered who is financing it. I've assumed Heather's ex-husband. She seems oddly detached from it, beyond the occasional brag. Maybe her business partner does all of the work.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
51 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I don't believe Heather blacked out. Meredith even pointed out how little anyone was actually drinking, and there was no black eye at 4am when they were shown entering Heather's room. Either Heather is lying because she mishandled this and pissed off production (that smug interview with her producer, Andy grilling her). or she's protecting Jen.

Heather should leave off with the Mormon guilt theatrics. But I guess it is the basis for her book.

The dresses were such ugly colors. Harsh and unattractive.

Jen gossiping about Heather's business - I've wondered who is financing it. I've assumed Heather's ex-husband. She seems oddly detached from it, beyond the occasional brag. Maybe her business partner does all of the work.

I wonder it's Jen. That would explain Heather's "ride or die" loyalty and how she bends over backwards to stay in Jen's good graces

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Heather actually said she would cover for Jenn if it was indeed Jenn that gave her the black eye. Her loyalty to Jenn is the most baffling thing I've ever seen. 

My theory for Heather's unending defense of Jenn is that she is in love with Jenn. There, I said it. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It was obvious from one point on during the season that the OGs resented the newcomers. Angie K said that Jen (her supposed long time friend) wanted to keep her in her place -as a sidekick. And during the San Diego trip after Jen threw the champagne on her, nobody but Whitney protested. Bravo should make Angie K a HW to make their head explode! And Danna, as well. Angie H was a non entity. 

Heather changed her story about the black eye one more time- she blacked out. But she thought the other women would know. How? Half of them were not even in the room. But she would cover it up if it was Jen, so I don't doubt it was Jen. There was also an investigation (like in the Beverly Hills HWs) which didn't result in anything, but let's involve the poor crew... Andy Cohen mentioned there was no footage of what happened when we saw everything else that took place overnight because there were security cameras everywhere (I'm sure the house is an AirBnB). Shades of Beverly Hills again, and perhaps legal issues? 

Meredith's eyes kind of disappeared because of her cheek fillers. The same happened to Heather, only it is worse (they are like slits). Heather had a mean expression on her face, by narrowing her eyes every time she heard something she didn't like. 

And one more time, what the hell the friends of the HWs were wearing?

Angie H fits nicely as a friend of...she stirs up drama in spurts... as seen in season 2 and 3.

Danna was hardly shown so I'm thinking the producers didn't like her..and also she checked Jen at the book launch (proving the theory Jen has a bark..but no bite)...the only interesting thing at that event and it wasn't shown (hence why Andy and Bravo executives should be put on pause).

Angie K seemed to be who the producers wanted to feature most of the friends...and other than Barbie scissor kicks..really didn't have good clapbacks.

Lisa Barlow was the only one of the 4 that made an effort with her calling out Jen as a liar, and wouldn't let Heather deflect on her black eye story (and the only one to call her out on changing her story numerous times...and I could see Lisa didn't buy the Mormon religion trauma story).

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The morning after, Heather called Jen and Meredith into her room to discuss the black eye.  Meredith was shocked at the eye but when Heather showed the scratches on her arm, Meredith asked, do you have scratches on your back too (?).  Sounded odd, like Meredith might know what had gone on.  I would bet the way they were running around drunk and topless, Jen and Heather were involved in some sexy shenanigans and Heather clipped her eye on a knee, heel, elbow or even a piece of furniture.  Meredith knows and is keeping quiet. Heather is covering for herself and Jen but in the dumbest way possible with all her changing stories.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

My theory for Heather's unending defense of Jenn is that she is in love with Jenn. There, I said it. 

I’ll have to start feeling sorry for her if she’s that desperate.

• LOL 6
On 1/27/2023 at 9:19 AM, pasdetrois said:

I was surprised when Meredith said that because I'd hate to think they were doing all of that boob stuff while sober! 😂

• LOL 10
On 1/27/2023 at 8:15 AM, hottesthw said:

Jen knows more about Meredith and her weird family than she has blurted out thus far. Jen is a loose cannon and those that were friends with her before are scared. 

For sure!

Remember in the first season, Jen went on and on about how close she and Meredith were?  
I also remember that she mentioned that she slept over at her house a lot, which is weird, imo.  I have close girlfriends and we never do sleepovers, unless we are all traveling together.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, princelina said:

I was surprised when Meredith said that because I'd hate to think they were doing all of that boob stuff while sober! 😂

Guess being a good time girl doesn’t count if it’s alcoholic induced. Honor code what? 😉

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

After watching Heather and Jenn run around exposing their ta-tas makes me think back to the first season when either Meredith or Lisa said that Heather was a good time girl back in college, they intimated that Heather would flash her boobs and Heather was about that was not happy about them saying that...and yet, here we are with Heather flashing her boobs and on the tv to boot!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

There’s a new rumour out Heather hurt her eye falling in the bathroom while they were doing blow in there. Who knows if this is true but them being up until 5am as middle aged women on this trip kind of almost makes me believe it lol.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

After watching Heather and Jenn run around exposing their ta-tas makes me think back to the first season when either Meredith or Lisa said that Heather was a good time girl back in college, they intimated that Heather would flash her boobs and Heather was about that was not happy about them saying that...and yet, here we are with Heather flashing her boobs and on the tv to boot!

Lisa said Heather was a good times girl who flashed her b...s in college (they went to the same university), Heather denied it, and was angry. She did it on tv at 40 something, so what does this tell us? It's also obvious she likes to party. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Marley said:

There’s a new rumour out Heather hurt her eye falling in the bathroom while they were doing blow in there. Who knows if this is true but them being up until 5am as middle aged women on this trip kind of almost makes me believe it lol.

Here are a few of my theories of how Heather got her black eye:

I would like to believe Brandi did it.

Maybe a drunk Dorinda did it!

The ghost of Valter came back swinging!

Mary finally came out of her closet and waited for the chance to film, hid in Heather's bathroom and then tried to baptize her.

Booze + Boobs 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Where was Lisa Vanderpump?

Did Heather make the mistake of asking Teresa Guidice about her experience in prison?

It was Jen Shah, in the (not master) suite, with the daggers 

At this point, I'd believe it was a sprinter van full of angry viewers, fed up with Heather's bullshit, and if it wasn't, we should organize one:

5ywbmV.gif

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
On 1/27/2023 at 9:15 AM, hottesthw said:

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Remember in the first season, Jen went on and on about how close she and Meredith were?  
I also remember that she mentioned that she slept over at her house a lot, which is weird, imo.

With maybe the exception of Lisa and Meredith I have serious doubts as to most of them having even known each other beyond possibly rubbing shoulders at some social event prior to signing on to the show.  Jen has proven herself to be unreliable in terms of things she states as being fact and there has been plenty said about the "friendships" vs. being merely co-workers in all of the franchises over the years.  What I would possibly believe is one or more cast members with the financial ability hiring someone to do a deep dive into the rest of the cast to find information that could be of use to them for some purpose in the future though.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

we should organize one

I'll drive.

What I would possibly believe is one or more cast members with the financial ability hiring someone to do a deep dive into the rest of the cast to find information that could be of use to them for some purpose in the future though.

Meredith and Coach are attorneys. Don't they have access to lots of databases with info? Perhaps it's unethical for attorneys to use these resources to be nosy about someone's finances, taxes, criminal records, and so on.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Here are a few of my theories of how Heather got her black eye:

I would like to believe Brandi did it.

Maybe a drunk Dorinda did it!

The ghost of Valter came back swinging!

Mary finally came out of her closet and waited for the chance to film, hid in Heather's bathroom and then tried to baptize her.

Booze + Boobs 

10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Where was Lisa Vanderpump?

Did Heather make the mistake of asking Teresa Guidice about her experience in prison?

It was Jen Shah, in the (not master) suite, with the daggers 

At this point, I'd believe it was a sprinter van full of angry viewers, fed up with Heather's bullshit, and if it wasn't, we should organize one:

5ywbmV.gif

I would sooner believe any or all of these answers than Heather saying she doesn't remember because she was black out drunk.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Jen trashed Lisa, Heather, and probably Angie K's businesses. I think she did it because she resents they have legitimate businesses unlike her.

Heather asked Bravo for an investigation after she saw a lawyer and a doctor. A rerun of the reunion is on right now.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Last night I remembered a moment about the reunion that I forgot to mention. At one point during some back and forth arguing between Heather and Whitney, Lisa yells "can I have a glass of water, I'm dying." It was so random and it cracked me up.

• Like 4
On 1/28/2023 at 10:20 PM, Marley said:

That would explain how they'd behave so ridiculously without having time to get drunk first 😄

• Like 4

I'll admit, I still pretty much like Heather the same, so perhaps I'm being soft on her, but that said, her story about waking up embarrassed and ashamed rings very true to me. It's EXACTLY how I described what I thought happened to a friend.  I totally get the shame spiral.  You don't even need to be Mormon.

Here are the parts I don't understand, or I didn't see addressed at the reunion:

We have footage of Jenn, Meredith, and Angie K going into the room.  Why is there no footage of any of them leaving?  What order do they say they left in?  Meredith says she was not at all black out, and that she doesn't know how the black eye happened.  Was Jenn in the room when she left?  What about Angie?  Or did all three leave at the same time?  I guess if Jenn was joking, "could I have done this??" like Heather said, they must have been the last two in there?  Why didn't they ask Meredith more about this?

Also, Lisa kept yelling that because Heather wouldn't tell the truth that she didn't know what happened, they had to launch an investigation.  Didn't the investigation happen when she admitted she did NOT know what happened?  Why else would they launch an investigation, especially one involving crew members, if Heather was saying she knew what happened.  It sounded like she got home, saw a doctor who told her the injuries were more consistent with an assault than an accident , and THEN the investigation was launched.  Which would make it sound like the investigation happened as a result of Heather admitting she didn't know what happened, not continuing to lie and say she did.

I'm not saying Heather handled any of this well.  She didn't!  I'm just surprised at how many people thing her final story is implausible, when it was exactly what I predicted almost immediately after.

• Like 5
20 hours ago, lasu said:

I'm not saying Heather handled any of this well.  She didn't!  I'm just surprised at how many people thing her final story is implausible, when it was exactly what I predicted almost immediately after.

I don't think her final story is implausible - it's what I thought it was too.  The way she told ten different stories to drag it out for camera time, and then apparently allowed everyone to be investigated over her drunken shenanigans, are my problems with her.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
22 hours ago, princelina said:

her final story

On 1/30/2023 at 2:23 PM, lasu said:

how many people thing her final story is implausible

My problem is her "final story" isn't necessarily her final story.  And why would we believe that when there were ten others?  She lies, but we are suddenly supposed to believe her now?   

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Slider said:

My problem is her "final story" isn't necessarily her final story.  And why would we believe that when there were ten others?  She lies, but we are suddenly supposed to believe her now?   

Let's hope it's her final story - this stopped being interesting weeks ago! 😄

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
On 1/27/2023 at 10:26 AM, luvgoldens said:

The morning after, Heather called Jen and Meredith into her room to discuss the black eye.  Meredith was shocked at the eye but when Heather showed the scratches on her arm, Meredith asked, do you have scratches on your back too (?).  Sounded odd, like Meredith might know what had gone on.  I would bet the way they were running around drunk and topless, Jen and Heather were involved in some sexy shenanigans and Heather clipped her eye on a knee, heel, elbow or even a piece of furniture.  Meredith knows and is keeping quiet. Heather is covering for herself and Jen but in the dumbest way possible with all her changing stories.

Who knows.  What I DO know is Heather wore out any further interest in her story for me by this bullshit black eye back and forth.  Don't give one shit.  She is not interesting enough for the failed storyline.  Her sloppiness also endangered the livelihood of producers by being cryptic.  Her physical assault should not have been a story unless she was going to out who did it or say FROM THE BEGINNING I have no idea, perhaps I need help with being a black out drunk.  Also, Bad Mormon is a stupid name and too close to Bad Republican.  I have some feelings about it.  HA!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 1/26/2023 at 2:50 AM, flummoxd said:

Hmmm, if Jen took the fall in part to protect her husband, sure hope he sticks around for her 6 year plus incarceration- wouldn’t bet on it.

Let's assume Coach Shah DID have knowledge of Jen's actions... Given the choice of both going to jail, OR Jen taking the fall (for a likely smaller jail term)? Coach Shah is involved in his boys'education, and he's got a reputable career. He may be the more stable parent of the two.

• Like 5
On 1/30/2023 at 6:40 AM, MaggieG said:

Last night I remembered a moment about the reunion that I forgot to mention. At one point during some back and forth arguing between Heather and Whitney, Lisa yells "can I have a glass of water, I'm dying." It was so random and it cracked me up.

The first thing I thought of was Judge Judy who said you'll become thirsty when you lie.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4

I was hopeful that Alyssa would prove herself a better person once Camille was off the boat, but I am very disappointed.  Not Camille-level disappointed, but getting closer with each episode.  She is a hard worker, but her attitude and social interactions are sinking her.  Do better, Alyssa.