Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Here's the deal though - the hospital used to have med students do pelvic exams on patients who were under anesthesia for procedures unrelated to needing a pelvic exam. Because of the hospital's location, most, if not all, of these women were of color.

THAT is why I won't have surgery unless I can be mostly awake. 

I model for forensic nurse training--they are learning to work with patients who have been sexually assaulted. 

• Love 9
Just now, babyhouseman said:

He was looking at Dr. Now like he expected a pat on the head. 

They all have daddy issues with Dr. Now. Usually passive/aggressive daddy issues, but they all want his approval.

• Like 7
Just now, umgoblue said:

He was not only eating my childhood syrup Mrs. Butterworth, but he is also eating off of my childhood Corelle plates.

I used to beg my mom for Mrs. Butterworth’s. That and Parkay. I wanted to see if they would talk to me like the kids in the commercials. I never got the chance. And everything went downhill from there. Now I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

• LOL 15

For those of you interested in pelvic exams on women without their consent - I was looking for an article I read a few years ago where female med students were being coerced into having them done on them by male students. I don't have time to find that, but did find this:

pelvic exams without consent

• Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

They all have daddy issues with Dr. Now. Usually passive/aggressive daddy issues, but they all want his approval.

But they don't want his approval enough to actually, you know, do the program and lose weight. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, aliya said:

For those of you interested in pelvic exams on women without their consent - I was looking for an article I read a few years ago where female med students were being coerced into having them done on them by male students. I don't have time to find that, but did find this:

pelvic exams without consent

I don't trust gynos in any way, shape or form. Yeah, yeah, they do good things...and a lot of bad things. 

• Like 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

I used to beg my mom for Mrs. Butterworth’s. That and Parkay. I wanted to see if they would talk to me like the kids in the commercials. I never got the chance. And everything went downhill from there. Now I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

I yelped so hard, Mr. UMGOBLUE asked if I was okay or did I need him to perform the Heimlich.

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

But they don't want his approval enough to actually, you know, do the program and lose weight. 

That's where the passive/aggressive comes in. But they'll show Dr. Now. He doesn't know anything -- they can do it better on their own. Dr. Now doesn't know how it is in their body.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Sproutlet said:

This guy finds it really irritating and confounding that his weight loss journey requires him to (checks notes) lose weight.

He thinks that if he wishes really hard, the weight will just go away on its own. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Is losing 130 pounds in 3 months realistic?

Sure.  If he actually does what he is supposed to.  But odds of him doing so are pretty low.  So, I suppose, the answer is 'not for him'. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

That's where the passive/aggressive comes in. But they'll show Dr. Now. He doesn't know anything -- they can do it better on their own. Dr. Now doesn't know how it is in their body.

And besides, their mattresses make them look fat. And its water weight. And there's a lot going on and there's no time to eat a salad. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Dude, one egg, wheat toast, one turkey sausage patty and black coffee should be your breakfast

To make it easier, he could just have 3 scrambled eggs or a chicken breast. Sometimes it's easier for comfort eaters to eat a normal sized portion of one thing rather than a tablespoon each of 3 or 4 foods. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

He thinks that if he wishes really hard, the weight will just go away on its own. 

He should stand in his power and manifest some weight loss and stay on his journey and be a powerful, independent man.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I am going to prove that I can do this, as his wife puts on his socks and shoes.  It is going to take some time.

ARE WE REALLY ONLY ON MUNT 4?!??! 

How are we going to make it to the end of this?

We just have to keep trying, and relying on each other, and hoping that we'll struggle through somehow.   Without the snark on here, we would be doomed.   I'm just waiting for the camera crew to show more drive thru scenes.    

• LOL 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

To make it easier, he could just have 3 scrambled eggs or a chicken breast. Sometimes it's easier for comfort eaters to eat a normal sized portion of one thing rather than a tablespoon each of 3 or 4 foods. 

Or he could have an egg and mix it with egg substitute to get more volume

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

My gyno practice is nearly 100% women doctors. Its getting much more common 

My PCP does pelvics as part of my annual, when needed. I did have a gyno for my hysterectomy, though. My first male doc in a while.

• Like 1
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

Did you guys catch how much that last meal at the drive-thru cost?

$97.11

For ONE meal of crappy fast food! 

My mind is boggled. My son, houseguest and I had lunch out yesterday. Lunch for three, with drinks, was $70 plus tip. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

He should stand in his power and manifest some weight loss and stay on his journey and be a powerful, independent man.

Why do that when there's a woman who's always around to fill him up with food?

• LOL 3

My mind is boggled. My son, houseguest and I had lunch out yesterday. Lunch for three, with drinks, was $70 plus tip. 

I’m moving to where you live. It’s expensive to eat out in my city….I’m in Canada

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Wow, he is panting worse than I did after a mad dash across Chicago OHare airport in vain hope of making my connection after my incoming flight was 2 hours late. 

Just now, Eldemarge said:

This is it!  He's going to die in the forest!

Too early for that.   Not for another 35-40 minutes!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2