Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This week has been really stressful but I took most of next week off because I have a house guest. We were supposed to go out for margs but it's Ramadan and he won't be drinking (oversight while he planned this trip)!  So he's going to watch me drink margs. 😂  No, he is not my 90 Day Fiance, he's just a friend. A cute friend, though!

I hate this mustard-shirt dude's voice too!  

"What do you do all day?"  "I am one with the chair.  I fantasize about yellow and brown foods."

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

We did have two this season, if I remember correctly. 

If you add in the DaVinci they used for my gall bladder laparoscopic procedure, that makes three, though I wasn't televised.     My surgeon is probably still shaking his head at me being thrilled about him using the Da Vinci on me (faster, and easier for the surgeon, and me).   

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

We were supposed to go out for margs but it's Ramadan and he won't be drinking (oversight while he planned this trip)!  So he's going to watch me drink margs. 😂  No, he is not my 90 Day Fiance, he's just a friend. A cute friend, though!

If he won't kiss you on your wedding day, worry.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Diabetes, sleep apnea. Betting hes got high BP and high cholesterol. I cannot imagine what his blood test results look like

Sludge. His blood could be refined into biodiesel.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, Hellga said:

So if they are both sitting on their asses and eating all day, how can they afford the house and all that food???

I was wondering that myself.

• Like 3

Oh, how delightful. He's one of the ones who smiles and laughs and says he's a fucking loser. He already knows he's going to fail. 

Road trip to free Amanda? 

You don't have to get up off your butt, do you? You sit there and moo at Amanda and she brings you everything you want. Shut your fucking face. I already hate this guy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Off Topic.  I saw "The Whale" this weekend.  If any of the Poundticipents were as sympathetic as Brendan Fraser's character, we probably would have a hard time snarking.....

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I got my complete set of 1966 Childcraft encyclopedias today! They smell just like my set did!

I love getting things like that. Have fun. 

• Like 4

This series has convinced me to opt out of 2 surgeries that I have been nagged to get.  The thought of being naked on the table surrounded by people in scrubs is more than my modesty can take. Mind you, I go to nude beaches and do pelvic exam modeling, but I will NOT have surgery.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I mean, do people really not know how to eat? Seriously??

They don't.  I am sure he was raised with nary a vegetable in sight, except of course those veggies like potatoes, potato chips, corn, corn chips...fried okra, fried potatoes, etc.

ETA: How could I forget tater tots? 

And he just answered the question for us.  He has no clue.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What sadist shows ads for Spring Baking Championship during this show, and especially during the first weigh in? 

I don't know but those cakes were pretty.

(This is like my 10th attempt at posting this comment; I keep getting an error.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, how delightful. He's one of the ones who smiles and laughs and says he's a fucking loser. He already knows he's going to fail. 

Road trip to free Amanda? 

You don't have to get up off your butt, do you? You sit there and moo at Amanda and she brings you everything you want. Shut your fucking face. I already hate this guy.

I have as much contempt for enablers as I do for the mooers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No, but they bang Eurotrash fuckboys for free. 

I've been thinking Darcey perfectly fits the description of a slut.  What's worse is that she appears to be turning her daughters into sluts per the promos they run.

• Like 1

He's already looking for excuses. He doesn't know what to eat - I'm pretty sure Dr Now's book has some eating/recipe ideas.

Am I a bad person for wanting to just keep smacking most of these patients until they wake the heck up?

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So he knows he's diabetic, he eats candy all day, and he's sitting there smiling and going "Oh, I'm here so you can tell me what to doooooo."   STFU. 

Let me tell you the story about a doctor I work with who offered one of our fat diabetic patients some chocolate before going over his abysmal blood work. Great job there people. Patient who is on EVERY freaking diabetes drugs available and still out of control.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1