Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

The daughter seems to be a tad overweight but not to the point of no return.

Easier to change habits when you are young. She did seem red and out of breath…maybe some sports with friends would help?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I love tuna salad. I have it for lunch on Triscuits with a couple Babybel cheeses. 

I buy those tuna salad pouches for snacks and food storage. By mistake I picked up a Thai Chili Style tuna pouch. I wasn't sure about it, but it was quite tasty!

• Like 2

I'm so mad this is the season finale.  Are you guys mad??  We waited so long for this!  And we got like 5 episodes! Waaaaaaah....  I know we have more fat people in American than this!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I like to watch Will Someone Feed Phil in Netflix. Mr Poetic likes Guy Fieri and the fat guy who eats monster sized food. Totally disgusting 

Phil is my younger brother’s good friend, ever since elementary school. Phil lived down the street from us.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm so mad this is the season finale.  Are you guys mad??  We waited so long for this!  And we got like 5 episodes! Waaaaaaah....  I know we have more fat people in American than this!

That’s it?!?!? I am pissed

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

What?? Finale? We just got started! What exactly does a season consist of? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

No pickles.

Don 't you know that's where all the calories are? 

He isn't the first one on this show to be afraid for a vegetable, even as small and modified from its original form as a couple pickle slices. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I like to watch Will Someone Feed Phil in Netflix. Mr Poetic likes Guy Fieri and the fat guy who eats monster sized food. Totally disgusting 

Whenever I hear Guy Fieri's voice I have to either mute or turn the channel.  I can't stand him!

• Like 6

Hola, Pounders! Sorry I'm late, houseguest and I were watching the new Ted Lasso episode. 

Eating habit? Asian braised pork with soba noodles. Day? TIRED. Went to Providence last night to see "Hadestown". Awesome show, but long and a long ride home. 

Did I hear right? This is the last episode of the season? WHAT?

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Whenever I hear Guy Fieri's voice I have to either mute or turn the channel.  I can't stand him!

Hes horrible. The other show is Man vs food. Its basically watching a fat guy fill his pie hole. Wait, I guess thats what I'm watching too!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

That moment when you realize you are not fully engaged with the episode because you leave to go tweeze a hint of hair you kinda almost feel growing on your neck and it takes 5 minutes to find it and 3 minutes remove it... 👀

Yikes!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, Pounders! Sorry I'm late, houseguest and I were watching the new Ted Lasso episode. 

Eating habit? Asian braised pork with soba noodles. Day? TIRED. Went to Providence last night to see "Hadestown". Awesome show, but long and a long ride home. 

Pepper! I was worried we'd have to do without you tonight! I'm so glad that you made it. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We've been robbed!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There you are! Yay!  FYI This guy had an affair and daughter outside of his marriage 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Samesies.

Hey all, I'm late today. Just witness the popeye massacre. 

Going to guess 722.

Yes, episode 8 is the end of Season 11.   

I keep meaning to watch that. Was gonna watch the first two seasons before the new one started but I keep putting it off.

• Love 1