Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

With me its 11 AM to about 2 PM. Of course, since I am a bona fide old lady I eat my supper early but around lunchtime once I eat something I just want to, you know, keep on eating. 

Its from 30 years of working. Never ate much at work but was ravenous by the time I got home so I ate non stop til dinner. Even being retired old habits are hard to change 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Are you and I both around the same generation?  Baby Boomer Forever!!!

Hell yeah! I'm 68 and FABULOUS. Yesterday I walked into the bank and one of the tellers was all "YOU ARE FABULOUS!" that's how I know. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

And me!

Another Boomer as well.

So, see if this freaks you out - My mother died this summer. Off and on, I've been thinking about my remaining family and it dawned on me that I am the matriarch now. 

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I spoke to the sister closest in age to me and she agreed I was the oldest one. I asked if that meant that everyone had to do what I said. She said no. Hmmph. I'm pretty sure there are privileges to this matriarch thing.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 3

Right? I'm so bored.

I have been getting things ready to take to Goodwill I'm so bored. 

With me its 11 AM to about 2 PM. Of course, since I am a bona fide old lady I eat my supper early but around lunchtime once I eat something I just want to, you know, keep on eating. 

Lately for lunch I've been having tuna salad on Triscuits with a couple Babybel cheeses. I can't eat a lot in the middle of the day. I get sleepy. 💤

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hell yeah! I'm 68 and FABULOUS. Yesterday I walked into the bank and one of the tellers was all "YOU ARE FABULOUS!" that's how I know. 

I have a tee shirt which says "Don't be jealous just because this Black Queen looks this good in her Seventies!"

• Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, aliya said:

Another Boomer as well.

So, see if this freaks you out - My mother died this summer. Off and on, I've been thinking about my remaining family and it dawned on me that I am the matriarch now. 

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I spoke to the sister closest in age to me and she agreed I was the oldest one. I asked if that meant that everyone had to do what I said. She said no. Hmmph. I'm pretty sure there are privileges to this matriarch thing.

Sorry about the loss of your mother. I agree, you should get the right to do...something. Or not do something. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Its from 30 years of working. Never ate much at work but was ravenous by the time I got home so I ate non stop til dinner. Even being retired old habits are hard to change 

I never ate lunch at work but had granola bars and yogurt and fruit and stuff in my desk. Plus we had a "Free Food" channel on our Slack so we were always hovering around in the hopes of scoring a croissant or a muffin or some pizza. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Another Boomer as well.

As a 70 year old Boomer, I'm the oldest of all my cousins, but the youngest one is 57, so not that much difference.  I've been thinking we're now the old generation as all our parents are gone now.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

As a 70 year old Boomer, I'm the oldest of all my cousins, but the youngest one is 57, so not that much difference.  I've been thinking we're now the old generation as all our parents are gone now.

Yep.  I am 73!  What happened - I was just 16!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 5

It's like the Nowzardian Collective took the year off and made their contract obligations by splicing together rejected footage of the ones that didn't actually make the cut to be on the show.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1