Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This one checks a lot of bingo cards. Lies to Dr. Now about everything? Check. Drama queen or king? Check. Nonstop complainer? Moans and groans about going 1 hour in the car? No visible means of support? Won't do one thing for themselves? Check, check, check...Poor Ms. Virgie. She deserves better. And I'm sorry but that fiance seems sketchy. LOL'd at Dr. Now saying after walking in, "And who did you bring this time--who's this young man?" 

I wanted to barf looking at that breakfast in bed. Ten biscuits (I counted), an entire package of sausage, six waffles, for starters. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Thinking of commercials and our favorite Geico one, in MN they just announced the names (after a contest) of 8 new snowplows in the state.  One is "Scoop!  There it is."  They came up with some cute names, Clearapathra, and Better Call Salt.

But no Princess Toast? 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Flip Flops are seriously a dangerous thing to be walking in.  Especially with a Rollator!

I'll bet she can't find other shoes that fit. And at least the flops don't have laces.

OMG, that little girl is adorable and I love her retro outfit! 

She is a cutie pie! And pie is not on de diet!

I had to leave the room for a bit - whose baby is that?

Her goddaughter. She babysits - or Miss Virgie does...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

I am finally fluent in his language.  I understand every word.

Bilingual, y'all, finally bilingual!!

ETA: I should probably be specific: Da-Wahn-ese

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

She is babysitting for a friend. 

I was afraid of that - how is she going to get up and run behind that little girl? Or even feed her? My sister babysits her 3 yr old granddaughter and it's been a handful. All she wants to do is nap (my sister, not the baby).

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I have to say the camera work was outstanding. Almost every shot at home was from below, upward angle toward her crotch, which was somewhat blurred out but didn't  leave much much to the imagination. I couldn't believe someone would consent to that. They could at least suggest throwing a towel or shawl over her crotch. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

That’s her caregiver. Dead mom is her trauma. 

Oh yeah.  Weird that I forgot that her mom passing was the cause of the 600 pound weight gain.  And I have heard the story twice.  Not sure what that means for me and this episode. I am not even multitasking anymore. SMDH

• Like 2

Daune spells "Da-onn" or "Da-awn". That is why it's driving me nuts...there is no dipthong after the "a" that creates the w sound in the place where it's being pronounced. 

They called me "Webster" in high school, after the big, unabridged dictionary.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Daune is actually encouraging her to do what she needs to do!  Hell, I thought he was going to sabotage her efforts (which are nonexistent....).

He seems to care for her but I wonder if living with her is a condition of his parole…stable address etc. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3