Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She’s trying to take a page from Marla’s book. Have Dr. Now hospitalize her so she’ll lose weight.

LaTanya is very charming and seems fairly nice. She uses that charm to get people to give her what she wants. She’s not a hosebeast like Penny or Lisa and she’s not a sad sack like that weirdo who voluntarily moved into the homeless shelter, so she thinks she’s going to sweet talk Dr. Now. He’s not falling for it.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? That man is a menace. That he sits there smirking while basically proudly admitting that his hygiene is lacking is astonishing to me. 

Plus I’ve always thought they look like brother and sister 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Plus I’ve always thought they look like brother and sister 

I had a friend growing up who had a boyfriend in high school; they looked like they could be siblings. (Come to think of it, they were also blonde and blue-eyed like Spencer and his UTI-prone girlfriend...)

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

“ I don’t eat beans” bitch you eat everything!

Didn't she have a gigantic plate of green beans when she ate the plate of chicken and the plate of corn?

Right? That man is a menace. That he sits there smirking while basically proudly admitting that his hygiene is lacking is astonishing to me. 

Wait - who is this?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

There's an ambulance chaser lawyer where I live named Amanda Demanda.

Moe the bartender ("Simpsons") answering the phone and then calling out to the bar, "I need Amanda Huggenkis. Give me Amanda Huggenkis!"

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Didn't she have a gigantic plate of green beans when she ate the plate of chicken and the plate of corn?

Wait - who is this?

Dirty Dick Dude (Spencer) on some commercials where his partner says she had 9 UTIs in a year or something. So they created some snake oil rather than having him wash his dick. 

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Wait - who is this?

The guy on the Uqora commercial whose girlfriend got so many UTIs they founded a company with some kind of shady supplement that’s supposed to prevent them 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2

When she was bitching about the food my cat started licking her ass….you and me both cat

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

The guy on the Uqora commercial whose girlfriend got so many UTIs they founded a company with some kind of shady supplement that’s supposed to prevent them 

That can be a symptom of bladder cancer….see a doctor FFS

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

When she was bitching about the food my cat started licking her ass….you and me both cat

Maybe you should introduce her to Spencer, the Uqora guy with the unwashed penis...

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Spencer, the partner of the UTI girl in the commercial. 

Is that really his name or is it our name for him because he looks like a Spencer?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She needs to eat because you can’t take medication on an empty stomach.✔️

Thinking of her taking a pill after eating massive amounts made me think of Python's Mr. Creosote. One tiny little pill, and dive behind the couch as she explodes.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She needs to eat because you can’t take medication on an empty stomach.✔️

My father taught me that you can take any medication with just 3 saltines. 

Dr. Now needs to issue 3 crackers and a case of water with each med dose. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7