Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

How old was she when her mom died?

Well... she spent some time living with her sister but was living on her own by the time she was 15, so pretty young...

Her makeup looks nice. I don't put on my face when I'm inhaling breakfast. Which is usually coffee and pretzels. 

Soft pretzels or the hard ones in the bag/plastic tub?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The Lymphadema on her legs looks terrible, and I hate that she's in so much pain.   I'm glad she has a caretaker.      

That breakfast buffet looks like an ad for all you can eat breakfast.    

Until age 12 she was only 'chubby', then her mother died suddenly.  THis was 25 years ago, and she's still grieving. 

Then three months later Dad moved away with his new girlfriend.   The oldest sister took her in.   At 15 dad signed for a lease for her apartment, and she's been on her own ever since.   

Now she has a fiance, and wants to marry him, but not until she loses weight.   

(I had my gall bladder out 2 1/2 weeks ago, I feel half my age -but still following the doctor's orders.  I had a closed procedure, and a DaVinci robot helping.    The surgeon must have thought I was nuts for saying I was excited to get the DaVinci.  Now I have to be very strict, nothing with more than 30% fat, or it will be a dramatic pooping session). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Best of luck with surgery. I had mine taken out and felt much better after that. 

Good to hear. When I was doing one of the pre-surgery consults, the nurse had actually just come back from sick leave. She got a terrible attack at work, out of the blue, and had to have an emergency removal. She was doing well. Imagine being a hospital nurse and they have to wheel you down to the ER!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3

Hello fellow pounders! Long time no chat! I was busy last week and missed the premiere, hope it was a good one! So nice to be back to our wednesday snark sessions once again.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3

I've got a BIG problem with folks of this size driving, but we've seen it over & over. No one else has a license.  Unfit to drive!!   OMG she's directing her men helpers on what did to buy.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Well spring someone from the pokey and you're set! 

I guess I could hook up with the guy next door...he's presumably been to jail, at least (I watched him get arrested one morning (last year I think) with no shirt on, because he's classy like that). I went to take the trash out one night a few months ago and he was sitting on the steps, and decided to strike up a conversation for some reason (up until then he barely said two words to me, which I was fine with). He started with asking if I drink, if I have a boyfriend and if I live alone. Which is not creepy at all.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 15
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Greetings my people!  My eating habit was some rice (not on de diet), and homemade pasta sauce w/lean ground beef. I'm waiting for gallbladder surgery in a few weeks and this is one of the few things I can tolerate w/o throwing it back up again. 

As if life weren't exciting enough, I had a cortisone shot for hip bursitis.  

Best wishes with all that. Post-surgery, don’t eat until you burp or fart. Use laxatives for the first few weeks. You want some processes as easy as possible. Otherwise, expect a little bit of getting used to fatty foods, but it’s all good in the long run. 

Back to the show, I think she had more in her grocery cart than I could fill in 1.5-2 mos. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I guess I could hook up with the guy next door...he's presumably been to jail, at least (I watched him get arrested one morning (last year I think) with no shirt on, because he's classy like that). I went to take the trash out one night a few months ago and he was sitting on the steps, and decided to strike up a conversation for some reason (up until then he barely said two words to me, which I was fine with). He started with asking if I drink, if I have a boyfriend and if I live alone. Which is not creepy at all.

Lock your doors…always. That is creepy

• Like 9
Just now, charmed1 said:

This lady barely looks five feet tall. Just a head on feet like Mrs. Potato. I can’t even guess her weight. I don’t know…520?

Obviously, someone is lobbying for a pair of kerosene-soaked drawers, huh?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Boyfriend (what is his name?) seems like a genuinely nice guy.  What is going on here? All nice people? 

She reminds me of Poundticipant #1, Melissa.  She was so sweet.

Melissa's gaining it all back. Too bad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This lady barely looks five feet tall. Just a head on feet like Mrs. Potato. I can’t even guess her weight. I don’t know…520?

I might die here! You made me inhale my clementine! 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Heaven forbid her food should touch each other! She uses a separate dinner plate for each food group

My 12 year old son does it. He even has to use separate silverware 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1