Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have Talenti gelato, peanut butter ice cream with a fudge/chocolate chip layer and then another layer of ice cream and then a bottom layer of peanut butter cookie bits.

OH. A lady after my own heart. 💕

• LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have Talenti gelato, peanut butter ice cream with a fudge/chocolate chip layer and then another layer of ice cream and then a bottom layer of peanut butter cookie bits.

I don't eat peanuts. I have Häagen-Dazs vanilla chocolate chip.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

BTW, I have ice cream.

And I have two shelves of gourmet chocolates in my chocolate cupboard but my only desserts since 2/28 and until 4/16 are fruit, fresh or dried (the prunes I have are especially delicious... but maybe I will go have some grapes!  though I already ate two tangelos earlier today, citrus AND grapes in the same day - that's living dangerously! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My dishwasher broke a few years back. I called my repair guy, who is a good honest guy. He told me he could fix it but it would cost $300 and it wasn't worth it. He said that the model I had was prone to this dumb electrical problem. He said to look around for a good deal or a rebate and just buy a new one. I love that guy. We still haven't bothered to buy one. 

I splurged on a Bosch as my gift to me when we moved. OMG I should have bought one years ago. The only way I know its on is a little light. You cannot hear it at all. My dishes have never been this clean 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I'll be right over. Save me a spoon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

They did get the diet.

He might be the one that succeeds 

They all believe they are speshshul and even though everyone fails, THEY will succeed.  They aren't like those other ones, they are strong and determined and they work hard!

• Like 3

Hey Peeps!!  Been cray over here. I have missed y'all the past couple of weeks.  Now time to catch up on this episode and y'all's shenanigans.

Goal: catch up before the end of the episode.  Lofty, but here I go....

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I splurged on a Bosch as my gift to me when we moved. OMG I should have bought one years ago. The only way I know its on is a little light. You cannot hear it at all. My dishes have never been this clean 

Absolutely love our Bosch! 

• Like 3

I don't want to push anyone into surgery, but part of the attraction of the show for the patient is to get paid WLS. If, 8 months down the road, he finds he can't lose anymore and has started to gain and wants the surgery, he might not have the money to pay for it and TLC will be on to the next person.

Unless he gets a job with insurance, which he needs to do anyway.

• Like 5