Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I don't think not eating for 5 days at a time is ever going to be healthy.

I was surprised. I wouldn't have a problem if he did alternate day, but 5 days sounds problematic. People do it all the time, but they aren't 600 lbs with eating problems. I can see him fasting and then binging for the 5 days he eats.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I still like Clinique..I like the black honey almost lipstick and their tubing mascara

The best! I swear by it and they’re always out of it at Ulta. And Donna Karen Cashmere Mist deodorant.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Dude, I play Lily's Garden on my phone or catch up on housework when I'm bored. 

I play LIly's Garden too!  Out of all those 'reno' games, I tried several, and this is by the far the best in terms levels played to improvements ratio.  I also have a few word games.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Does anybody have a mineral based sunscreen that doesn’t make them look like a ghost? I know some are tinted but I’m too pale for them, so my choices are white or orange face 

I like Colorescience. They have several options including tinted but I like the untinted. No white cast.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Same issue came up when Hurricane Ian was targeting Florida.  There are 'charging deserts" there, so evacuating the length of Florida is a nightmare.  I heard of one man who had a carrier welded on his electric vehicle back, and he has a generator and gasoline to charge while he drives. 

I live in Texas. Everything is more than 300 miles apart. An EV would not work for me.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or, you know, read a book. Do a crossword. Get some houseplants. Not rocket science.

Go for walks, to a library, volunteer, go to museums on free days (and there are free museums too), chat to people you see there.  And yes, there are always books, chatting online, all kinds of things to do!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't know why, but I'm never as interested in men's weight loss stories. Maybe because they tend to have an easier time with it due to muscle mass, and they rarely have any responsibilities like kids or a house to run. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pi237 said:

I don't know why, but I'm never as interested in men's weight loss stories. Maybe because they tend to have an easier time with it due to muscle mass, and they rarely have any responsibilities like kids or a house to run. 

Or, like today, they're dull.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The best! I swear by it and they’re always out of it at Ulta. And Donna Karen Cashmere Mist deodorant.

Clinique has a website and a lot of their products are also sold on Walmart.com. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

I hate most any creams/lotions of any sort, but this one isn't bad.

I have been reluctant to wear sunscreen on my face because it burns my eyes but since I had a large basal cell carcinoma removed from the side of my nose, the plastic surgeon is adamant I use something. It turns out the ingredient that causes eye burning is called avobenzate and it’s in “chemical” sunscreens. It was the first ingredient listed in what I had been using! The doctor said to switch to a “mineral” sunscreen but the zinc or titanium oxide leaves a white cast to my face. That’s why I’m trying out different brands. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Lima Bean said:

Dude, you’ve got a full head of hair. Enjoy it while you go it! Other men will be jealous.

Why do some men shave off all their hair and then leave those awful beards?? I just don't get it.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I play LIly's Garden too!  Out of all those 'reno' games, I tried several, and this is by the far the best in terms levels played to improvements ratio.  I also have a few word games. 

It's so fun! I think it helps keep my brain sharp too. 

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Go for walks, to a library, volunteer, go to museums on free days (and there are free museums too), chat to people you see there.  And yes, there are always books, chatting online, all kinds of things to do!

Seriously, hanging out on Primetimer and chatting with my invisible friends is my main source of social interaction!

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Why do some men shave off all their hair and then leave those awful beards?? I just don't get it.

They're fooling women into thinking they aren't balding and might have a chiseled jaw.

Except nobody is fooled and they look fucking gross.  Nobody should see your beard from the back.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, hanging out on Primetimer and chatting with my invisible friends is my main source of social interaction!

I’m going to a scrapbooking convention in Dall-ass tomorrow. How’s that for exciting?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Who is the little boy?

The girlfriend who is the daughter's mother has some kids with her husband, and Landon is one of them.   They only live a couple of blocks from Chris, and he has Zoe on the weekends.    So, his brother is a fraction of his size?  

I hate the way he's sitting on his butt, yelling at little kids to load everything up.   I hope Landon dragging the microwave by the cord ruins it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Like any of the women we've seen on this hot mess of a show actually raises her kids or cleans her house! They fob off their kids on their long suffering families or partners, and live in squalor.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Like any of the women we've seen on this hot mess of a show actually raises her kids or cleans her house! They fob off their kids on their long suffering families or partners, and live in squalor.

True. And yet, I'm still less interested lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So, brother and Chris are in that tiny car, with Mom driving the moving van?   At least she has the cat in the front seat in the air conditioning. 

I don't care how much weight Chris loses, he's always going to be a rude jerk. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is he barking orders at those children? Jesus, dude, pick up that microwave your own self, instead of badgering that little kid like a fucking drill sergeant. 

Seriously!  Your kids learn how to speak to people by example.  If you need something done, maybe say, "Hey, can you please go get that thing? Thanks!"  It's not hard.

I don't like Chris.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Daughter's half-brother.

Who has his own father and doesn't need to look up to this guy. Jeesh - I don't even remember his name.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

I think Kim K's voice annoys me more than a lot of other things about her. She talks like her nose is pinched shut.

Considering how many procedures she's had on her face, I'm surprised that there's a nose left to be pinched.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Mom confirmed there is a cat. Where? Why do I always miss the pounder pets? Are they not signing the release forms?

They are holding out for their own TLC shows!

• LOL 12