Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

The too many pillows on the sofa was like holding up a mirror and seeing my mother’s face.

The lady with too many throw pillows is totally me. My house is filled with pillows. 

My name is Pepper Mostly and I have a pillow problem. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have a friend who wants to sell her house and move abroad  but her grown adult children will not move out. She feels guilty about it. Life is too short. Its so frustrating listening to her complain 

Noooo they need to gooool

Just now, magemaud said:

My husband prints the internet 

I do the "do you need to use the bathroom before the movie starts?" with my 25 year-old son. Drives him nuts!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Jebus, Mary, and Joseph. What a waste. "Always forward" and losing 1 lb. I give him 2 weeks in his own place before he blows up like Sean Milliken. 

Bye, y'all. I think I'm ready to eat now. See you next week.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Good night, all! I had a very productive day off today. I totally reorganized my messy linen closet and everything has its place now. I also swept and dusted my bedroom and had a ball buying cheap stuff at Dollar Tree. See you all next week!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, WonTon said:

Did we ever figure out who the 16 year-old girl is?

Just someone he was chatting with who had some type of condition that couldn’t be cured surgically, so he used that as a reason why he didn’t want surgery. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

S11.E06: Stephanie's Journey

With her weight spiraling, Stephanie needs her mom's help to care for her three kids. Now, she's at the point where she'll have to lose weight or risk not having the chance to see her kids grow up.

Original air date 2023.03.08

• Like 1

Hello my people. Almost had a television major malfunction, but the guys from Direct TV fixed it yesterday. I was worried.

My eating habit is turkey kielbasa, peppers & onions, leftover rice, and some Italian pasta sauce. Not on de diet, but I'm still recovering from surgery and am testing out what I can eat and recovering my strength. I might have a Yasso bar later. Come for me, Dr Now.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hi peeples!

Got a late start on my eating habit so I'm trying to rush and fix my plate. Why is my microwave not faster?!??! Eating habit is chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn.

Do I see sheets?

Oh, apparently not. At least not actually on the mattress.....

• LOL 3