Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

I have never felt the urge to go to Ikea. But I could live at Target. The closest one is 45 minutes away from where I live and for that I am grateful. I would be broke if one existed in my town. 

The nearest Ikea is probably at least an hour away from me. But I have Target 10 minutes away.

• Like 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I have never felt the urge to go to Ikea. But I could live at Target. The closest one is 45 minutes away from where I live and for that I am grateful. I would be broke if one existed in my town. 

I have 5 Targets within 10 miles, 10 Targets within 20 miles, but we're home for Target.

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I have 5 Targets within 10 miles, 10 Targets within 20 miles, but we're home for Target.

Yeah, there are a few others I'm willing to drive to if necessary. Also Walmart but i don't go there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm so glad he'll get the lymphedemas off, it will be rough recovery, but it will be so worth it.   

It's hours to an IKEA for me, but target is 10 minutes away, and they have such a great food section now.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Completely accurate. Go in to get a cheap picture frame, come out having reached your steps goal in an hour. That is after having to maneuver around a family of five plus their in-laws taking a casual stroll through the kitchen towel section.

Oh yeah, its crazy but I love it. Its so huge you can't get a cellphone signal. (We're always texting each other "where are you?" because we usually have a mob and get separated). It requires commitment and stamina. But I'm prepared because I grocery shop at Market Basket, which is a full contact sport. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I LOVE Target, but have to stay away from them as I can't be trusted not to buy buy buy.  There are two of them within two miles of where I live.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You must introduce us to The Houseguest. They sound like a lot of fun 

She is absolutely great, I adore her. She's my son's friend originally, from culinary school, so going back 10 years now. But she's my friend too, now, and I have had SO MUCH FUN since she's been here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

A play!  Something different, for a change.  Well, happy to have spent these two hours with you guys.  See you next week, hopefully in our proper thread! 

I think we went over the "2 ounces of commenting allowed" limit... hope we don't get yelled at.

Just now, MsVixen said:

Good night Pounders!  Are any of you watching 1000 Pound Best Friends?

God, no. Have fun!

Never did make my milkshake. Maybe I'll do some herbal tea before I go to bed. Good night, all!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

He probably couldn't tie his shoes if he had to.

Probably not 

The question I have is who cuts his toenails?  He couldn’t fit in a pedi chair. 

17 hours ago, poodleluv365 said:

I LOVE Target, but have to stay away from them as I can't be trusted not to buy buy buy.  There are two of them within two miles of where I live.

The way to handle Target is order what you need for pick or drive-up, and it's usually ready in 2 hours.  That's how I handle most of my shopping, but of course there has to be occasions for browsing in person.  My local Target isn't a SuperTarget so if I want to indulge in those yummy blueberry-white chocolate mini scones or raspberry jam filled shortbread I have to go with SuperTarget.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

The way to handle Target is order what you need for pick or drive-up, and it's usually ready in 2 hours.  That's how I handle most of my shopping, but of course there has to be occasions for browsing in person.  My local Target isn't a SuperTarget so if I want to indulge in those yummy blueberry-white chocolate mini scones or raspberry jam filled shortbread I have to go with SuperTarget.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a SuperTarget. I almost get lost in my local one.  Where do I check out?

34 minutes ago, nokat said:

I didn't know there was such a thing as a SuperTarget. I almost get lost in my local one.  Where do I check out?

I know, my local is plenty large enough, but Super Targets are larger, and have a larger grocery, bakery, and deli area.  If you go to their website, find your local store, and then you can determine if you can pick up/drive up for items.  My smaller store has just one entrance, and the pickup desk is right by the returns desk They offer delivery if it can't be picked up.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I know, my local is plenty large enough, but Super Targets are larger, and have a larger grocery, bakery, and deli area.  If you go to their website, find your local store, and then you can determine if you can pick up/drive up for items.  My smaller store has just one entrance, and the pickup desk is right by the returns desk They offer delivery if it can't be picked up.

I get a couple medicines there. Then I'll be looking at clothes.

• Like 1

Woohoo! It's open!

Syreeta thinks that anyone trying to help has an ulterior motive, but she's gotten so big she desperately needs help; she's learning to let down her guard for her husband, but weight-loss surgery will be tough if she can't learn to trust the surgeon.

Hola peeps! Eating habit was noodle soup and some mini Triscuits. Dessert will be Häagen-Dazs vanilla chocolate chip ice cream (Wegmans has been out the past couple weeks and finally restocked, so I stocked up).

• Like 3