Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You know this episode is boring when I am looking forward to the naming sequences than paying attention to the show.

ETA: That is a tiny house for her big frame.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My ex-husband’s niece changed her name to Samantha, but it was typed as Samatha so she answers to both now.

I kind of like Samatha...

I saw an ad today that said "Iretha lost 27 lbs in one month!"

Iretha was a pale blonde from Mississippi, and I had to wonder what happened? Misspelling? Creative parents? Scrabble? 

• LOL 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

I have heard her story 1.5 times now and still haven't figured out why she is 600 pounds because of it.

Apparently she's never been sexually abused, so that's all she's got.   Her screeching when moving reminds me of the late Lisa Fleming 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I worked at the Kennedy School we once had Jenny Craig and Sara Lee in the same class!

Arlo Guthrie named his daughter Sara Lee because nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Really.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

There was an adorable young bride on Say Yes to the Dress, named Duvet.   Her mother named her that because she knew she would be a comfort to her parents (yes, like comforter). 

When I was a kid, the news always did at least one story a year on two fighter pilots, Gene Autry, and Roy Rogers.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Friend named June who married a man whose last name was "Bugg",,,,

Remember that "True Life" episode "I Have Embarrassing Parents" with the kids whose parents were clowns? They were named Holly Graham, Candy Graham, and Millie Graham. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Scrabble?

A friend has a friend who was supposedly named that way...

Oh, boy, 25th Anniversary of Titanic! That explains that special magazine issue I saw at the bookstore this morning.

(It took me several tries to post this because of too much traffic, apparently.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember that "True Life" episode "I Have Embarrassing Parents" with the kids whose parents were clowns? They were named Holly Graham, Candy Graham, and Millie Graham. 

Heh I dated a clown. But I was never on a tv show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I kind of like Samatha...

I saw an ad today that said "Iretha lost 27 lbs in one month!"

Iretha was a pale blonde from Mississippi, and I had to wonder what happened? Misspelling? Creative parents? Scrabble? 

That's not uncommon for Mississippi.  I bet "Iretha" is an OLD family name.  
Unless they were trying for "Aretha"......

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

On the last Hoarders, the sons were Hunter and Fisher. I wondered what the third son would have been named? Tucker? Driver? Shooter? Roaster? Builder? Help, I can't stop!

My guess would be Gatherer 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Oh, boy, 25th Anniversary of Titanic! That explains that special magazine issue I saw at the bookstore this morning.

When Rose asks Jack to draw her like one of his French girls, I always expect him to say, "OK. Which leg would you like me to take off?" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6