Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Did we find out whether Crybaby was pregnant or did I miss it?  I MIGHT have gone in the kitchen for a cookie or something...

I didn't miss it!!  YES! Negative!!!  It's PERIMENOPAUSE!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 8

Ashley, brush your hair. It’s a matted mess! Watch your step on the bath mat on your way out!

How are you going to buy a house when you can’t even buy candles? Thank god we got one negative pregnancy test.

Ooh! “The love is strained now that the money’s not there”!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why do they have to rush telling everyone about the blessed event?

Because they’re really proud of the decisions they made and now will shush anyone who will question their decisions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My oldest friend is abroad with her husband and somehow developed Burning Mouth Syndrome (which I never heard of). I told her that that’s a good name for a garage band.

That name may discourage groupies.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Empress1 said:

She makes me want to bark orders at her like a mean mom. “Brush your hair! Stop crying! GET A JOB.”

Glad it’s not just me. She’s like a mopey tween with poor hygiene and emotional regulation. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How are you handling it? Shes beside herself.

Oof, its awful. Its getting better now (a year later!). I talked to my dentist, (after consulting Dr. Google), he was no help, alas. I take Alpha Lipoic Acid, which helps some. I started using baking soda toothpaste, since strong mint seems to aggravate it. I found some kind of mouth spray that helps a bit too. (I can look up the name and DM it to you if you want to pass it on). Lots of trial and error. Chamomile tea helps some. Honey helps some. I found some honey drops on Amazon that I carry around. And according to Dr. Google, the symptoms resolve themselves over time but could take months! Another stupid thing that's supposedly common in post menopausal women. As if there wasn't ENOUGH to deal with! 

Seriously, I wish her luck. Its so annoying and uncomfortable. 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 1