Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, JenE4 said:

Glad it’s not just me. She’s like a mopey tween with poor hygiene and emotional regulation. 

Right? She is an adult. I know firsthand what it’s like to be unemployed, but at some point you have to … start. Go to temp agencies, inquire about retail at jewelry stores, do app delivery and other gig work … just get some money coming in some kind of way. Their situation isn’t going to improve itself.

• Like 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Why should mom celebrate another kid when you’ve barely spent time with the ones you have? The ones who’ve been outside waiting for you to get the fuck out of prison.

AND THEY HAVE NO JOBS.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The day someone went behind my back and swabbed my kids to do medical tests on them would be the last day that person ever saw my kids. What a fucking monster. 

I missed it, did his mom do this with his other kids? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The day someone went behind my back and swabbed my kids to do medical tests on them would be the last day that person ever saw my kids. What a fucking monster. 

There was this terrible ad campaign for a DNA testing center that had the tag line, "She says he's yours, but are you sure?"  The capper was the child in the ads was in little league.  He's old enough to know what you are doing. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
Just now, kacesq said:

I missed it, did his mom do this with his other kids? 

Yes, without Michael or the kids’ mothers’ consent. Michael’s brother raised a kid who wasn’t his, so Mom is paranoid.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

mama really thought. that being disrespectful in another language wasn't being disrespectful cause she couldn't understand it? 

Yes. And this is the same woman who got her back all up in the air and whined that she was being "disrespected" because Justine gestured with her hands while speaking to her. Nasty old hag.

• Like 4

Damn! Secretly swabbing the kids!! “Who are you? Maury Pav-o-bitch? Jerry Springer?” Michael’s Mama should get a side gig on Maury to help pay for the kids—help Justine’s Mama out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Monique, ya'll aren't OVER...  You just spent a million bucks on Derek's wardrobe! PLUS... you just got a dang continuation of your "story" into the next Love During Lockup or whatever it's called.  So shut it, sister.  You nutjob.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Is this the end of Monique and Derek? I guess not, since they're on next season.

All I want is to see Derek's reaction to Monique planting cameras in his great-grandma's house.  Please let that be on Life After Lockup!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Glad to see Crybaby and Travis broke up!  His Mom must be sooooo HAPPY!!!!

Where in the world are boob sling and Michael move if she has no job and he's waiting on his next super-hit??

Oh wait, I forgot.  Sneaker Empire.

Well, that was fun!!! I'm gonna see ya'll next week!  Same time, same bat channel.

Have a great weekend!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I love the stuff at the end. I need the closure! Have a wonderful weekend and see some of you on Sunday. Ciao, everyone.

Auntie you are not staying for the preview of Life After?

• Like 4