Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

In another life, when I was vindictive about other girls in the dorm sleeping with the boy I liked, I MIGHT have done this 💀

My dear @Eldemarge, you are absolutely a wealth of wonderful anecdotes! You need to write a book. I would read the bejesus out of such a book. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

they really have no money or jobs but waste money on an extra ice cream? 

That's Justine's mother's ice cream. She's going without, as she'll have to do even more in the future as she supports her ne'er do well, feckless daughter and her felonious hubby. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Boy, that ice cream crew looks SOOO happy to be together in the car!  Boob sling, your Mom has been there for YOU AND your kids.  Don't get it twisted!

Boob sling.   🤡

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's Justine's mother's ice cream. She's going without, as she'll have to do even more in the future as she supports her ne'er do well, feckless daughter and her felonious hubby. 

I feel extremely pissed off on behalf of the responsible mother figure.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Skylar prides herself on not being a boring bitch. Because being a judgmental harridan supposedly in recovery with a manipulative mother is so much more attractive.

One would think, after her many misadventures, up to and including incarceration, she'd appreciate a little boredom. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Honestly, that is the theme here. Arrested Development. 

They're all such fucking big babies 

My vote is for Tattoo-meanie for the biggest baby at this time. Blackout drunk, figures more of the same is just fine, no plans whatever for the future. Aris done stepped in it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1