Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is this the daughter who's a straight A student and cheerleading captain and has a tattoo that Justine paid for? 

The daughter who is 17 going on 30 because she has had to be the adult in the relationship.  I am having flashbacks to Andrea and Lamar and Andrea's wonderful children.  

• Like 12
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

yup but she will get to do fun things if this one is a girl ..

Poor kid. She works hard at school and does extracurriculars and probably reads to the blind and helps old ladies cross the street and volunteers at the food bank all in an effort to gain her stupid mother's attention and approval, then thoughtless cow Justine says "I hope its a girl so I can do stuff with her because I didn't with my other daughter who's sitting right here". God, I HATE her. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor kid. She works hard at school and does extracurriculars and probably reads to the blind and helps old ladies cross the street and volunteers at the food bank all in an effort to gain her stupid mother's attention and approval, then thoughtless cow Justine says "I hope its a girl so I can do stuff with her because I didn't with my other daughter who's sitting right here". God, I HATE her. 

I can’t believe she said that shit to her kid’s face.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The daughter who is 17 going on 30 because she has had to be the adult in the relationship.  I am having flashbacks to Andrea and Lamar and Andrea's wonderful children.  

Yea I'd like to see Lamar and crazy Andrea and the cute kids on LAL.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am certain that Cameron won’t ever go out drinking until he passes out again. I take him at his word. Hahaha

He'll stay in drinking.  He'd better hope that production is there to roll him over so he doesn't choke on his vomit. 

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alpha male. Delusional.

I spit out my drink.  Sure, he's an alpha male. Yep, exactly what I would call him. 

1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

I’m on dating apps. The second I read “alpha male” on a man’s profile, it’s an immediate swipe left.

It's like announcing "I am a controlling asshole who will never listen to you."

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Cameron is looking for someone to penetrate before Aris even makes it into the airport.  It's not his fault, though.  She forced him to be unfaithful because she tried to put him in a box!  Controlling bitch.

[Cam is working his way to the top of all the people I despise on this show.]

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And nobody puts baby in the corner.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A proposal on Halloween. It’s an omen.

Well, her exes are in the cemetery.  These two have the best visuals - the creepy AF dolls while they were arguing, the costumes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

“We’re all drug addicts with a heart of gold.” Is that what drug addicts are known for? I’m thinking the non-drug-addicts in their lives might have a different impression of where the drug addicts’ hearts are at.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

They're always dressed for the clubs no matter the occasion, graveyards, picnics, prison release.

You never know when a beat is going to start.  Got to be ready.

When sis was on the ground by the stream of liquid, I thought she peed herself.  Her dress was so short, it wouldn't have gotten wet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Cameron is looking for someone to penetrate before Aris even makes it into the airport.  It's not his fault, though.  She forced him to be unfaithful because she tried to put him in a box!  Controlling bitch.

Cam will be working his devastatingly charming opening gambit ("Get on over here and sit on my face") to everyone who'll stand still long enough. I'm sure that the local womenfolk will be positively gasping for this stellar opportunity.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1