Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

She acts like she’s 14 and she’s pushing 40. It’s really annoying.

Exactly I mean she isn't as bad as the exstripper that was working the nerd rocker last season but she is giving her a run for the money 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly I mean she isn't as bad as the exstripper that was working the nerd rocker last season but she is giving her a room for the money 

I actually find Ashley more annoying. The ex-stripper was more calculated - behind the babyish -ness there was a coldness. She may have picked up that persona in the club to trick guys. Ashley is just immature and whiny.

4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Ashley looks older than 40. I'd say the skip is pre-menopause, but she might be too young.

She does. She’s 38. I’m guessing all that Florida sun has aged her.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I looove this pittie who's freaked out that his family is dog crate shopping--and then the crate is to transport a little pal to keep him from being lonely.  <3

(I know, I know, it's Amazon the evil empire, but still.)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Considering these two didn’t think to deflate the pool floatie—not to mention leaving behind most belongings aside from a 3.5’ diameter floatie—let’s hope for Ashley it’s perimenopause. Speaking of ill-fated pregnancies, let’s join the crying family in the ice cream parlor.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

flashforward to her screaming how her kid is her best friend ... while completely ignoring the fact she fucked that kids life up 

Nailed it.

And here's JuJu being mother of the year.  She loves her daughter more  than her sons.  I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing that on TV. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Aw that’s nice Justine. Tell your kids you’re having another kid because you had your first kid too young.

so fucking selfish

IN FRONT OF THE DAUGHTER. My GOD.

What is her older daughter’s name? “Kyllei?”

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean they did go to their mama's grave like it was Friday night at the club so lol 

None of them every visited her  grave for 8+ years  until there were cameras around so they could promote their only fans. 

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

So Michael’s kids told him not to have another kid…so he decides to have one. 
I think Michael is a practiced con artist who just does what he wants and thinks he can talk his way out of it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1