Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A Cartier watch. Who knew that yo could buy a Cartier watch on the street corner!

I got a Carlier watch on the street. It's the same, right?

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Hilarious!! When all else fails, go out to dinner with somebody else paying. PERFECT!

After that.. it's all downhill?

BTW, I got a fake Rolex in Jakarta and to set the time, you had to turn the thing backwards!  It was so funny! 

What time is it?  Shit, who knows?  I loved that thing.  You should have seen the guy at the watch repair place when it stopped ticking.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

After he posts 15 pics of him pointing at his stupid Cartier watch, is Monique supposed to buy him a different 30k watch?  For variety?  How does does this work? I am not a cool Insta-baddy so I would not know...

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, I feel so grubby just watching this. Good thing houseguest got HBO, so I can  rewatch "The Great Pottery Throwdown" again, in its entirety. I'll need a dollop of wholesome after this sleaze.

did you ever get rid of "the houseguest that wouldn't leave"?

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God, I feel so grubby just watching this. Good thing houseguest got HBO, so I can  rewatch "The Great Pottery Throwdown" again, in its entirety. I'll need a dollop of wholesome after this sleaze.

I really like LAL+Bill Maher as a Friday night twofer.  Like topping off my meth with a little dash of fentanyl, for taste.

Hey!  Stupid hat guy's girl is out!  And she just told him he didn't know how to drink a beverage.

Sounds about right.  Forsooth, fair maid.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you had “Tells some random person that she just got out of jail” on your Bingo card, you WON!!!

I have had more people tell me they've just gotten out of jail than I ever imagined. Once I was at the bus stop in the middle of the day and some guy starts telling me that he just got out of jail and had smoked "so much crack!" the night before. I was pleading with all the gods in the pantheon for the bus to come quickly. I do not have a kind face or an approachable demeanor. I have no idea why this happens. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

did you ever get rid of "the houseguest that wouldn't leave"?

I have a houseguest but not a "houseguest who wouldn't leave". Oh wait, you mean the mother of the guy who used to rent a room from us? She stayed for five endless days. Latest on her lad is that he fell off the wagon a couple more times but has been spotted around town and on Instagram and seems sober now so fingers crossed. Current houseguest is my son's friend from culinary school and now my friend too. I adore her and hope she NEVER leaves. She will eventually of course but its been a blast having her. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Ugh. I don’t like skylar and her mom. I don’t like braggers. Bish. Multi million dollar sub division in zainsville is quite the difference than New York City and other big cities. Them kohl’s clothes ain’t the flex u think it is. I feel for Nathan and how they made him feel. Ugh. I hate feeling bad for these fools on this show. I watch for the twits. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Ok so Gabby is a wench for spending $60k where’s the other $90k? Who pissed that away on your behalf?

His mom.  He said last week that he'd split the $$ between Gabby and his family and he was feeling some serious regret about not saving any back for himself.  Heh.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1