Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Justine take a step back. Guy is barely out of jail, let him adjust.  Why all these heavy convos about the kids?

LOL first mom wants to know how the sex was now she’s all “I’m the mother in law.”

• LOL 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

there is a respectful way to have this conversation she is right 

I was about to say - Justine is being mad disrespectful. Mom is right that Justine is talking to her like someone in the street.

• Like 8

OMG….I have suffered enough this week, people…Prince Harry’s frostbitten penis and now the intricacies of sex with BBW. 

Enough! A little discretion never hurt anyone…

oh, Prison Boo has another lady love? Quelle surprise.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

Happy New Year Peeps!  Late to the show but  it's been a little sad around here since I found out one of my besties passed away New Year's Day.  I've been gobsmacked for a week.  It's so weird that your contemporary croaks off in her sleep.  I call it the "Here today, Gone to Maui".  It's GREAT for the person going to Maui, but it sucks for the people NOT going to Maui... yet.   I think this is going to happen more and more as I age.  And it's not like this is the first loss for me. TRUST.  Still just shocked.

ANYHOO... Can't wait to find out what's shakin' with the nutjobs.  Maybe I'll get a big belly laugh.  

• Hugs 12
  • Sad 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

At least Gabby's lip fillers have settled down. She looks like a human woman, not a platypus.

But how's her bleached butthole doing?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Happy New Year Peeps!  Late to the show but  it's been a little sad around here since I found out one of my besties passed away New Year's Day.  I've been gobsmacked for a week.  It's so weird that your contemporary croaks off in her sleep.  I call it the "Here today, Gone to Maui".  It's GREAT for the person going to Maui, but it sucks for the people NOT going to Maui... yet.   I think this is going to happen more and more as I age.  And it's not like this is the first loss for me. TRUST.  

Yeah, I'm at that age, too.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Happy New Year Peeps!  Late to the show but  it's been a little sad around here since I found out one of my besties passed away New Year's Day.  I've been gobsmacked for a week.  It's so weird that your contemporary croaks off in her sleep.  I call it the "Here today, Gone to Maui".  It's GREAT for the person going to Maui, but it sucks for the people NOT going to Maui... yet.   I think this is going to happen more and more as I age.  And it's not like this is the first loss for me. TRUST.  Still just shocked.

ANYHOO... Can't wait to find out what's shakin' with the nutjobs.  Maybe I'll get a big belly laugh.  

Yep.  I couldn't find one of my good friends to trade Merry Christmases and finally tracked down that she died on the 19th.  

I'm like you--what?  Is this going to be the way it is now?  Seems too soon.

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 6