Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone going to be doing something exciting for New Year’s Eve? I was invited somewhere but I just want to stay home and binge watch something.

I will be in bed by nine, as usual. I embrace the Old. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone going to be doing something exciting for New Year’s Eve? I was invited somewhere but I just want to stay home and binge watch something.

Right here, AA.  I have a whole filet of salmon, a bottle of sparkling and 22 episodes of Cold Case ready to go.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Michael looks alot better than his prison mug shot.

There are people who have been beaten in the face with a baseball bat that look better than Michael's mugshot.  It's the gift that keeps on giving. 

26 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Gabby learns that rejuva-vag isn't all it's cracked up to be. No pun intended.

I suspect you are supposed to wait between getting your vag zapped and insertion. 

14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

girl it don't count if that good hair came from someone else head .. that aint your hair 

It's hers. She paid for it! 😁

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Boob Sling and DrugMan keep wearing matching EVERYTHING.  WHY???  He's setting them up for their future, JuJu.  Get realz.

"Boob Sling and DrugMan" made me lol.  As far as I can tell, they don't even have names.

(Although I recognize Teddy with no problem.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Travis could clean up nicely if he wanted to.  He could look good with a makeover.  

Him and Michael are probably two of the better good looking guys in the history of LAL.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I think Monique's SISTER can take Derek if he messes with Monique.  No problemo.

All that bullshit Travis was spouting off...  I wonder how long he's gonna keep that up?

Even his LEGS are all tatted up.  Jeebus.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Him and Michael are probably two of the better good looking guys in the history of LAL.

Louie was good-looking too, and that dude who was somebody’s “spiritual husband” wasn’t bad either. Both he and Michael have great hair. I think Chris is the worst-looking.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My NYE usually consists of The Twilight Zone (Decades TV) marathon or The Thin Man movies (TCM)

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Louie was good-looking too, and that dude who was somebody’s “spiritual husband” wasn’t bad either. Both he and Michael have great hair. I think Chris is the worst-looking.

Louie wasn't bad but he had HORRIFIC teeth. Almost as bad as Angie's Tony.  Michael is tons better looking than his mug shot would indicate. 

• Like 4