Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Louie wasn't bad but he had HORRIFIC teeth. Almost as bad as Angie's Tony.  Michael is tons better looking than his mug shot would indicate. 

No votes for Shawn? 🐀

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Ashley always looks sunburned. I thought she lived in Florida, shouldn't she have figured that out by now?

Hahahahaha, that's adorable. Ashley appears to be unable to figure out a moderately sophisticated kitchen appliance. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Lort.  Monique's not gonna let Derek see his fambly again.  She's a controlling little thing, isn't she?

Was that GABBY in the hat at the drugstore?  Is she looking for something over the counter to help her with her vag problem?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The family has a throw down at the salon. 

"Fight breaks out at salon" is getting so common it'll need its own Bingo square. Remember crazy pie Tai and the famous salon throw down that almost was? Once again, I'm curious to know the thoughts of an appointment holding customer who walked in and encountered this bit of family drama. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I mean they really wanna cheat on you if they are cheating on you in prison lol I mean that's not something they can just go out and do .... IF he is doing that IN jail what the hell is he gonna do when hes out and about 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Um, Gabby, he didn't physically cheat with other women while in prison because he was in prison.  There's a box of rocks that wants to challenge her to a debate. 

I was like “he was just talking to these other women because he was LOCKED UP. Sounds like half the time he was in solitary, even.” She is SO dumb.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't remember which one of the parade of tattooed, mumbly, drug addicted men with bad teeth he was. 

Shawn..dude ..dude.  That one is def not on my list of hottest men of LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I thought that was Scott?  (Lindsay)

Shawn = 'mouth hole."

Shawn's the one who gets everybody within 5 feet pregnant.  Has 5 or 6 kids? Never sees any of them? Never married their mom with the blue or pink or purple hair?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5