Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

All hell breaks loose at choir auditions when Jen confronts Angie; hoping to rise above the drama, Lisa recommits to her faith; Whitney talks to Heather about the distance in their friendship, creating an even greater divide between bad weather.

Airdate: 11.09.2022

Once again, MORE salty things have happened in the offseason.  Until they are mentioned in an episode, do not discuss them in the episode threads.  Spoilery conversations about particular housewives should happen in their individual threads or the media thread.

• Love 1

The vast majority of people who participate in those shows are narcissists. 

The exchanges/conversations are so rehearsed, it's ridiculous. Lisa and her husband, Meredith and her husband (and cringeworthy in this case- the bathtub scene), Heather and Whitney. 

Lisa is rediscovering her religion. How original.

Lisa remembered her trademark phrase (I love this). 

Andy Cohen loves Whitney because she is on his Watch What Happens Live Bravo show again. With Dustin, as always. Her implants are gigantic (she is wearing a low cut blazer). 

The participants in the choir auditions including Lisa were terrible.

The nose jobs of Angie H and Angie K are bad. They both have talking heads which tells me they were considered as HWs which is not uncommon anyway.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 6

That was way too much screaming. And our only downtime from the screeching was Meredith and her husband in a bubble bath; a 2:2 basketball game with Lisa, Whit, and their little boys; and Lisa ordering a best-selling Vida cocktail? No thank you. But we did have one highlight with Lisa crying with outrage that how dare Heather take a poll on who wanted to be friends with Lisa—and then the editors promptly spliced in Lisa taking the poll, and Heather simply voting on it, as asked. Every episode we’ve been pointing out how Whitney is playing the part of producer patsy to rile up all of these fights. None was more apparent than this episode, in which her entire purpose was to bring Angie to the audition, play go-between with Lisa, and bring up a list of grievances of what Heather didn’t say on multiple occasions. I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was the you’re a terrible friend for not reaching out to me when Justin was fired—when Whit never even told her Justin was fired. Whitney’s entire list of grievances was things Heather didn’t hear and didn’t say. Whitney was angry that Heather both didn’t start fights with Lisa (blowies for Jazz tickets) and also that Heather did start a fight with Lisa (obituary-gate)! Plus add in more things she didn’t talk to Heather about like Justin being fired and her mysterious, alleged abuse. I feel icky questioning a victim, but this woman is making up so many other false and flimsy accusations for storylines that it’s problematic that she’s suddenly bringing this up during filming, too, as yet another thing that she “heard happen” but has no actual memory or evidence of it occurring. Just all around she has very over-the-top behavior to introduce and feed every fight happening on this franchise. The one thing I’ll hand to her is that she did seem somewhat surprised to hear that Angie’s husband Chris created ShahXposed, so it is possible that she’s doing such a good job following direction that production isn’t telling her everything. Foremost, because I don’t think she would be able to take the time to create a whole choreography with Angie without immediately running and confronting someone to reveal what they said. Any day now she’s going to start yelling, “Own it!”

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I'm with you 100%.  They're ALL a BUNCH of nutjobs.  Is it possible that our beloved Howives in ALL their iterations, have JUMPED THE SHARK??

Yep. Could Be.

Sadly, I think you’re right - keep trying to watch these shows just for the fun here, but they are unwatchable.

• Like 2
  • Love 11

I'm still baffled by

a) the song choice of When the Saints Go Marching In for a choir audition (1st person auditioning sang it also) -ok, it mentions saints, but,... and

b) adding flapper costumes and a dance routine to a choir audition number

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was the you’re a terrible friend for not reaching out to me when Justin was fired—when Whit never even told her Justin was fired. Whitney’s entire list of grievances was things Heather didn’t hear and didn’t say. Whitney was angry that Heather both didn’t start fights with Lisa (blowies for Jazz tickets) and also that Heather did start a fight with Lisa (obituary-gate)! Plus add in more things she didn’t talk to Heather about like Justin being fired and her mysterious, alleged abuse

Yeah, Whitney lost me when she said she didn't want Heather to lie for her, she wanted her to back her up in the argument. Ummm, I'm pretty sure that means you wanted her to lie for you Whit. If she didn't hear Angie say those words, how was she supposed to back you up?

And the whole Heather never even reached out to Whitney after Justin got fired, even though Whitney never told her and she had no way of finding out since Whitney appears to be her main source of gossip thing...It's like it's a contest of who can be most self-absorbed between some most of these women.

Side note: Whitney: stay away from the lip fillers, you look ridiculous.

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

Posts have been removed that discussed the current state of Jen's legal case.  This thread is only for events that have happened in episode time; everything beyond is a spoiler that can be discussed in her thread or the media thread.

OMG Whitney trying to steer every conversation to talk about her childhood. I’m sorry, but other than your therapist, nobody really wants to hear about anyone else’s childhood-especially, if you’re just going to drone on, talking in circles without actually saying anything. 

They kept cutting to the kids on their scooters in a weird way that made me think one was going to wipe out, or they’d look up and the kids would be gone. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

This show makes me laugh.  Lisa:  "Did you hear my audition?  Did you love it?" 😂

The whole choir thing - are they thinking we're thinking it's anything other than a storyline?  Lisa at least came in and sang a song.  If I were really holding auditions for a choir and two of my friends showed up doing that little routine of Whitney's I'd be pissed!  But Heather acted like it was so fabulous and supportive 😄

Then all it takes is a scene with the gruesome Marks family to wipe the smile off of my face 🤢

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, JenE4 said:

That was way too much screaming. And our only downtime from the screeching was Meredith and her husband in a bubble bath; a 2:2 basketball game with Lisa, Whit, and their little boys; and Lisa ordering a best-selling Vida cocktail? No thank you. But we did have one highlight with Lisa crying with outrage that how dare Heather take a poll on who wanted to be friends with Lisa—and then the editors promptly spliced in Lisa taking the poll, and Heather simply voting on it, as asked. Every episode we’ve been pointing out how Whitney is playing the part of producer patsy to rile up all of these fights. None was more apparent than this episode, in which her entire purpose was to bring Angie to the audition, play go-between with Lisa, and bring up a list of grievances of what Heather didn’t say on multiple occasions. I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was the you’re a terrible friend for not reaching out to me when Justin was fired—when Whit never even told her Justin was fired. Whitney’s entire list of grievances was things Heather didn’t hear and didn’t say. Whitney was angry that Heather both didn’t start fights with Lisa (blowies for Jazz tickets) and also that Heather did start a fight with Lisa (obituary-gate)! Plus add in more things she didn’t talk to Heather about like Justin being fired and her mysterious, alleged abuse. I feel icky questioning a victim, but this woman is making up so many other false and flimsy accusations for storylines that it’s problematic that she’s suddenly bringing this up during filming, too, as yet another thing that she “heard happen” but has no actual memory or evidence of it occurring. Just all around she has very over-the-top behavior to introduce and feed every fight happening on this franchise. The one thing I’ll hand to her is that she did seem somewhat surprised to hear that Angie’s husband Chris created ShahXposed, so it is possible that she’s doing such a good job following direction that production isn’t telling her everything. Foremost, because I don’t think she would be able to take the time to create a whole choreography with Angie without immediately running and confronting someone to reveal what they said. Any day now she’s going to start yelling, “Own it!”

Yes, one of the most ridiculous of Whitney's claims was that Justin was fired, and Heather didn't call/text her, only to say that she didn't communicate with Heather for two weeks because I assume she was angry with her about the Lisa offering favors story! Heather was genuinely surprised to hear that Justin was fired.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All the practice Whitney and Angie H. did and we never even got to see their routine?

ok maybe not the WHOLE routine, but we saw them perform for the judges. Don't you remember the triple twirl? 

The black bike shorts really made the outfit

ETA: did you really want to see the whole routine?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I do think the Finsta is hilarious in terms of Jen screaming at Angie that she should know what her husband was doing, which is wild given Jen's own circumstances and Coach Shah.

Jen reminds me a lot of Teresa from New Jersey because they're quick to reprimand others for doing the same thing they do.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I want to give credit where credit is truly due, to Jen Shah’s husband.  Coach said a lot of the things we all say when friends aren’t there for us.  He said his piece and he was right on the money.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Heather was genuinely surprised to hear that Justin was fired.

Yes! You could see the shock in Heather's face, and I don't view Heather as someone who would intentionally be non supportive. I also remember Heather being shocked at Whitney's disclosure of abuse up until she was 17. I do not doubt Whitney's claims as this is not the first time I've heard of abuse in cultish religions, i was just surprised that Heather never picked up on it, but maybe they were not close, or Whitney was being ostracized. 

2 minutes ago, b2H said:

I want to give credit where credit is truly due, to Jen Shah’s husband.  Coach said a lot of the things we all say when friends aren’t there for us.  He said his piece and he was right on the money.

I love Coach Shah. His words are to live by.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The vast majority of people who participate in those shows are narcissists. 

The nose jobs of Angie H and Angie K are bad. They both have talking heads which tells me they were considered as HWs which is not uncommon anyway.

You'd have to be a narcissist to get onto this show. Most normal people don't want this kind of constant attention.

What makes you think the two Angie's had nose jobs? 

• Love 1

Out of all the women....Lisa and Heather are who I'd keep..and I'd hire new women to join them.

Heather's facial expressions, train wreck dating escapades and scenes with her daughter are why I'd keep her.

Lisa's delusion of her greatness, her scenes with hubby/kids, and her snickering as someone else argues are why I'd keep her.

And I actually think Lisa vs Heather is the real feud that has simmered since the show began (or maybe back in college).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have to double down on an earlier comment I made that they didn’t take their time this season to catch future potential Jen drama. The storylines are worse than normal. I mean, there’s nothing more natural than a middle aged couple taking a bath together with a camera crew in the bathroom? At least when the couples go out I can look at the restaurants and drinks. 
Angie with the troll husband is obnoxious. Her and Whitney looked like idiots. What was that exchange at the end? So dumb. 
Coach Shah put on the best performance out of everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Coach is acting to save his life (being tainted by Jen's fraudulent actions).

Heather is giving off weirdly smug vibes - I think she's getting too big for her reality TV britches. Also, she clutches all of the show's villains to her bosom (metaphorically and physically). 

I wonder how much money did she and her partner borrow to invest in the new Beauty Lab location? The cost of building materials sky-rocketed due to the pandemic.

Lisa B. has the best fashion. Pretty low bar set by the others.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Heather is giving off weirdly smug vibes - I think she's getting too big for her reality TV britches.

I totally agree and I hope she comes down to earth. Others in he franchise who became to big for their britches stopped bing likable to many.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

What makes you think the two Angie's had nose jobs? 

I didn't notice Angie K's nose but at one point Angie H was in profile and it looked like her nose was manufactured in Whoville rather than nature.  I wondered if she went to the same surgeon in Turkey who constructed Jennifer Aydin's nose on RHoNJ.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Did Lisa Barlow say 'I'm very important to God'? I can't have heard that correct. What did she say, during the dinner with her husband?

Edit: Typo! 

1 minute ago, Glama said:
Edited by Glama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, princelina said:

I believe she said it during her TH to us 😄

Oh yes, you're right! I meant it was a TH after or in the middle of the dinner with her husband. Any way, so she really said it? I wasn't the only one who heard it and the Finnish subtitles got it right, too?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Glama said:

Oh yes, you're right! I meant it was a TH after or in the middle of the dinner with her husband. Any way, so she really said it? I wasn't the only one who heard it and the Finnish subtitles got it right, too?

Haha you were not the only one 😄. And yes, it was during the time where she was discussing it with her husband.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, princelina said:

Haha you were not the only one 😄. And yes, it was during the time where she was discussing it with her husband.

How narsissistic and entitled is she to say she's very important to God? 😅 I'm absolutely floored! I thought maybe I heard it wrong or she meant God is very important to her. 

But then again, I remember her saying (I don't remember the specific context) that her sons are really proud of her - when everyone was expecting her to say that she's really proud of her sons. 😒 She's completely self-centered! Everything revolves around her. 

And I'm mad at Heather for making me side with Lisa for the first time!!

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Glama said:

How narsissistic and entitled is she to say she's very important to God?

I believe she was expressing the Christian belief that God is omnipotent - eye on the sparrow and all that - and that each person is important to God and has a personal relationship with him and Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I believe she was expressing the Christian belief that God is omnipotent - eye on the sparrow and all that - and that each person is important to God and has a personal relationship with him and Jesus.

That's what I was hoping she meant by that statement.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me! I've not heard of that before so I had no idea about that. It just sounded so odd to me! But maybe you're right. I hope you are!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

The only thing I get with Whitney's hurt by Heather is that she's not showing sympathy yet regarding Whitney going through a painful time. I'd feel more for a friend/cousin dealing with trauma from childhood over a criminal coworker, but that's just me. With alcohol and everything happening so fast though, maybe it gets confusing? Plus editing? I didn't get why stuff Angie allegedly said about Lisa was so sensitive for Whitney and Heather when it isn't about them. Why did Whitney flip out about Heather not backing her up? I find it hard to always hear at games, and some people get more into gossip than others. Maybe Whitney is the type to be all ears if she hears something scandalous, and Heather just isn't like that.

Can someone remind me, is Whitney the one who first brought the sexual favors for tickets up on camera? If I were Lisa, I'd be more pissed about this than the other women possibly talking about me off camera. 

Did Angie's husband confess about the finsta himself, or was he busted somehow? 

Even though Justin is so much older than Whitney, he has the most cutesy, cherubic I want to pinch your cheeks baby face I've seen on a middle-age man. 

I don't love everything Lisa does, but I agree with the posts that she never seems malicious. I hated what she said about Meredith. I found it shocking, but in her defense she was worked up and thought no cameras. Other times it seems like she's teasing or trying to defend herself. She doesn't seem to ever be after anyone or cruel. 

I still think John Barlow can get it. He's so cute to me. 

Jen Shah has to be the most phony Housewife in the history of Housewives. She makes Erika Girardi look honest and trustworthy. 

Meredith really likes her bath scenes. Seth did crack me up when he said do not touch me when you are talking about our kids. lol

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The only thing I get with Whitney's hurt by Heather is that she's not showing sympathy yet regarding Whitney going through a painful time. I'd feel more for a friend/cousin dealing with trauma from childhood over a criminal coworker, but that's just me. With alcohol and everything happening so fast though, maybe it gets confusing? Plus editing? I didn't get why stuff Angie allegedly said about Lisa was so sensitive for Whitney and Heather when it isn't about them. Why did Whitney flip out about Heather not backing her up? I find it hard to always hear at games, and some people get more into gossip than others. Maybe Whitney is the type to be all ears if she hears something scandalous, and Heather just isn't like that.

Can someone remind me, is Whitney the one who first brought the sexual favors for tickets up on camera? If I were Lisa, I'd be more pissed about this than the other women possibly talking about me off camera. 

Did Angie's husband confess about the finsta himself, or was he busted somehow? 

Even though Justin is so much older than Whitney, he has the most cutesy, cherubic I want to pinch your cheeks baby face I've seen on a middle-age man. 

I don't love everything Lisa does, but I agree with the posts that she never seems malicious. I hated what she said about Meredith. I found it shocking, but in her defense she was worked up and thought no cameras. Other times it seems like she's teasing or trying to defend herself. She doesn't seem to ever be after anyone or cruel. 

I still think John Barlow can get it. He's so cute to me. 

Jen Shah has to be the most phony Housewife in the history of Housewives. She makes Erika Girardi look honest and trustworthy. 

Meredith really likes her bath scenes. Seth did crack me up when he said do not touch me when you are talking about our kids. lol

I think Whitney is so upset with Heather because they are relatives and friends, and she expects her to be more sensitive and supportive.

Whitney was the first to expose Lisa's supposed sexual favors, but Whitney is not angry at her because they are pseudo friends this season.

Angie's husband told Meredith and her husband at the restaurant, and all of Bravo viewers, of course that he created the fake Insta account. 

Lisa can be malicious. She knew she had a mic pack on- those are bulky, so I don't think you forget about them- when she verbally attacked Meredith. The reason she gave (on last season's reunion) for saying such nasty things was that Meredith dissed her house's decoration! We saw Heather removing her mic pack during her fight with Whitney in her house, and then going into her bedroom to avoid a similar outcome. Lisa also asked a caterer she gave business to before not to work for Angie H's charity benefit.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think Whitney is so upset with Heather because they are relatives and friends, and she expects her to be more sensitive and supportive.

Whitney was the first to expose Lisa's supposed sexual favors, but Whitney is not angry at her because they are pseudo friends this season.

Angie's husband told Meredith and her husband at the restaurant, and all of Bravo viewers, of course that he created the fake Insta account. 

Lisa can be malicious. She knew she had a mic pack on, and those are bulky, so I don't think you forget about them when she verbally attacked Meredith. The reason she gave (on last season's reunion) for saying such nasty things was that Meredith dissed her house's decoration! We saw Heather removing her mic pack during her fight with Whitney in her house, and then going into her bedroom to avoid a similar outcome. Lisa also asked a caterer she gave business to before not to work for Angie H's charity benefit.

I think he had also previously called Jen to confess and apologize.  

• Love 1

I know Whitney can be annoying and trying too hard to come across as wild and rebellious, but I don't understand why viewers aren't being more sympathetic with her regarding her trauma. We already know from previous seasons that she has dealt with at least one toxic family relationship.  She's now discovering more about her past and wants to share her attempts at healing.  I had a repressed memory of a one time (I think) sexual abuse by a teenaged neighbor when I was under 6 years old. The memory flooded back to me during my first intimate experience as an adult.  So many people discredit repressed memories, and maybe rightly so, but they do happen.  My memory took me right back to that day, place and event.  

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I know Whitney can be annoying and trying too hard to come across as wild and rebellious, but I don't understand why viewers aren't being more sympathetic with her regarding her trauma. We already know from previous seasons that she has dealt with at least one toxic family relationship.  She's now discovering more about her past and wants to share her attempts at healing.  I had a repressed memory of a one time (I think) sexual abuse by a teenaged neighbor when I was under 6 years old. The memory flooded back to me during my first intimate experience as an adult.  So many people discredit repressed memories, and maybe rightly so, but they do happen.  My memory took me right back to that day, place and event.  

But this doesn’t mean that the entire story should be central to a reality show.  These are discussions that should happen, first, with a therapist and, second, with one’s closest family.  Putting it out publicly in a reality show is the last thing she should be doing.  I don’t care who she is related to.  And if it is that traumatic, take care of yourself first, including withdrawing from social engagements for a while until the full understanding and magnitude of the memory is understood.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
On 11/12/2022 at 11:28 PM, ZettaK said:

Lisa can be malicious. She knew she had a mic pack on- those are bulky, so I don't think you forget about them- when she verbally attacked Meredith. The reason she gave (on last season's reunion) for saying such nasty things was that Meredith dissed her house's decoration! We saw Heather removing her mic pack during her fight with Whitney in her house, and then going into her bedroom to avoid a similar outcome. Lisa also asked a caterer she gave business to before not to work for Angie H's charity benefit.

I get that regarding her childhood trauma, just not the Angie/Lisa stuff.

It's Lisa that I would expect to be mad, not Whitney. As far as the show is concerned, what I remember is Whitney bringing up these damaging rumors on camera. 

I wonder if Angie's husband did that to get on to the show? I can't imagine why else anyone would do something like that in the first place, and then tell on themselves?

I see. Do you think it's possible Lisa thought that wouldn't air since she went into the room and shut the door? There seems to be an awful lot of drama between Lisa and Angie. 

13 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I am definitely sympathetic towards Whitney regarding her trauma. I'm so sorry about the abuse you experienced. I've thought about going into some of my own stuff with a therapist but haven't been able to yet, so I know it's painful. 

6 hours ago, b2H said:

But this doesn’t mean that the entire story should be central to a reality show.  These are discussions that should happen, first, with a therapist and, second, with one’s closest family.  Putting it out publicly in a reality show is the last thing she should be doing.  I don’t care who she is related to.  And if it is that traumatic, take care of yourself first, including withdrawing from social engagements for a while until the full understanding and magnitude of the memory is understood.

True. Whitney's mentioned it in almost every episode, if not every episode, right? No details though. I get that this show is her job, and possibly the only way she's supporting her family now that Justin is out of a job, so she feels she has to share what's going on. But if Whitney is still trying to grasp what happened to her in her childhood, I can't imagine it's healthy to do so on camera. I also don't know how much the audience wants to hear about what sounds like very dark abuse that can be triggering. People usually tune into Housewives for escapism-a combo of lifestyle porn and petty drama. The Jen Shah scandal is already pretty dark.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I get that regarding her childhood trauma, just not the Angie/Lisa stuff.

It's Lisa that I would expect to be mad, not Whitney. As far as the show is concerned, what I remember is Whitney bringing up these damaging rumors on camera. 

I wonder if Angie's husband did that to get on to the show? I can't imagine why else anyone would do something like that in the first place, and then tell on themselves?

I see. Do you think it's possible Lisa thought that wouldn't air since she went into the room and shut the door? There seems to be an awful lot of drama between Lisa and Angie. 

I am definitely sympathetic towards Whitney regarding her trauma. I'm so sorry about the abuse you experienced. I've thought about going into some of my own stuff with a therapist but haven't been able to yet, so I know it's painful. 

True. Whitney's mentioned it in almost every episode, if not every episode, right? No details though. I get that this show is her job, and possibly the only way she's supporting her family now that Justin is out of a job, so she feels she has to share what's going on. But if Whitney is still trying to grasp what happened to her in her childhood, I can't imagine it's healthy to do so on camera. I also don't know how much the audience wants to hear about what sounds like very dark abuse that can be triggering. People usually tune into Housewives for escapism-a combo of lifestyle porn and petty drama. The Jen Shah scandal is already pretty dark.

Interesting idea that Angie H's husband could have created the Finsta to create drama in order to promote himself and his wife as indispensable for the show. And yes, he appeared a lot already. The couple is so thirsty. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly!  Furthermore, if people do have to hear about it they want to know what happened and not a bunch of vague "I have trauma" whenever they're trying to get out of trouble!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

I was entertained by this show for the first couple of seasons, but good grief I'm bored. I was only half paying attention to this episode. I can't keep track of what everyone is fighting about and everyone's shifting faux friendships.

There's another Angie? I know who Angie H is, but who on earth is Angie K? I can't follow who these other women who suddenly appeared are either - Danna? And...the other one who was in the pool with Shah? I dunno.

I did laugh when Jen Shah completely lost her shit at the swimming pool and kept screaming at the top of her lungs that she wasn't a bully.

I may turn it off, but I was slightly intrigued by the previews, which are probably total fake-outs. I just don't really like or care about any of these people enough to continue watching. I may just read the comments to find out what's happening. Honestly the commentary on this site is the main reason I watch any of these silly shows!

• Like 1
  • Love 3