Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

On 10/28/2022 at 11:01 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

You do if you’re Erika Jane .. that’s why I’m side eyeing the comment and the fact she was so cavalier in actually not only repeating it but saying the actual word like it was no big deal… 

I agree with this part, she said it way too easily, and she knows this airs to millions of people, that was weird as hell.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Again, not accurate but we are all entitled to our opinions.

6BC51202-9CBB-402A-B661-2DE222D9AFD1.jpeg

You can watch the episode Silence is Golden. And the exchange between Kathy and Kyle in the reunion, part 3 about the club episode.

40 minutes ago, lili45 said:

We have all provided evidence of Rinna’s numerous lies, which makes her testimony unreliable. She is NOT a reliable witness. She is a liar. We have provided evidence.

You have not provided one shred of evidence. You have not substantiated your comments re contents of Manila envelopes. Many Housewives bring Manila envelopes, which contain nothing. All drama.

Therefore, this relentless harping on what ‘could be texts’ is imaginary speculation. There is no proof. 
Kathy did the right thing to send cease and desist. Rinna’s LIES are slanderous.

If Rinna slandered Kathy, why didn't Kathy sue her all these months? She is rich, she can afford the best attorneys, and she has connections. It's because Rinna didn't slander her.

• Applause 1
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

athy admitted to her behavior during the regular season. She didn't deny what she said about Kyle and the HWs, and that she was angry beyond control

She didn’t actually say what she actually said and she didn’t deny what she actually said about KYLE,  which none of us know because we weren’t actually physically present for this event, so the only two that actually know what was said were Lisa and Kathy and apparently the Sprinter van driver (oops, was a self driving vehicle).

She did not confirm what she said was what Lisa said she said, in fact she denied it.

This is the Lisa who could remember word for word everything that Kathy said, but could not remember is she actually said ”you’re preaching to the choir”.

This is the same woman who said that Kim Richards is close to death.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

She didn’t actually say what she actually said and she didn’t deny what she actually said about KYLE,  which none of us know because we weren’t actually physically present for this event, so the only two that actually know what was said were Lisa and Kathy and apparently the Sprinter van driver (oops, was a self driving vehicle).

She did not confirm what she said was what Lisa said she said, in fact she denied it.

This is the Lisa who could remember word for word everything that Kathy said, but could not remember is she actually said ”you’re preaching to the choir”.

WHY has no one said 'Rinna, you broke a glass and tried to cut Kim's throat, you have no room to talk about anyone having a psychotic break'.  I cannot believe ANYTHING Kathy SAID was worse than that action.  And fucking Rinna kept her job  Plus she cannot seem to stop harassing people she doesn't like.  I have determined Rinna is psycho.

• Applause 7
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It is pretty clear to me, the ones very comfortable calling people nasty names are Erika, Rinna and Diana.  The last person I would call a c*nt is Sutton.  It does however, describe those 3 c*nty harridans.

Honestly! I had the same reaction! 

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

You can watch the episode Silence is Golden. And the exchange between Kathy and Kyle in the reunion, part 3 about the club episode.

If Rinna slandered Kathy, why didn't Kathy sue her all these months? She is rich, she can afford the best attorneys, and she has connections. It's because Rinna didn't slander her.

I believe that it's in their contracts that they can't sue each other or Bravo. That's why the C&D was used instead. See also Tamrat Judge vs. Jeana Keough back in the day. 

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Stats Queen said:

Rewatching all the seasons, the disturbing trajectory of Rinna’s behavior over the years is disturbing.

It is.  Makes you wonder what the hell is going on with her.  She seems to enjoy making life hell for some.  I didn't quite believe it when the Star Jones thing happened but now, I totally believe it.  She has a long list of people she has willingly hurt.  I hope she never gets a job again.  I find her that awful.

• Applause 7
  • Love 10
On 10/28/2022 at 10:01 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

You do if you’re Erika Jane .. that’s why I’m side eyeing the comment and the fact she was so cavalier in actually not only repeating it but saying the actual word like it was no big deal… 

Now to be fair KEYWEST, it's not like Erika repeated the word evil . . .

• LOL 18

Crystal said on the reunion that she called the sprinter van, and asked Rinna to accompany Kathy.

Yeah, which doesn't negate my point that someone told her to call it.

Again, not sure what type of smoking gun this is that proves that everything Rinna said is true?

Kathy admitted to her behavior during the regular season.

And? She has yet to admit that she said the specific things Rinna and Ericka are accusing her of.

She didn't deny what she said about Kyle and the HWs

She has denied saying she wants to destroy Kyle/Bravo/NBC, she has denied saying Crystal and Sutton were pieces of shit who needed to be fired, and she denied using the f-word. So, she did deny.

it seems that Kathy admitted to fighting with him

She had a conversation with him. She didn't admit to fighting him.

I'm suspicious knowing Kathy's past.

And you're not suspicious knowing Rinna's past, given that she has been caught lying multiple times? Forget just over the show, just this season, where she was caught lying about the Elton John charity tickets and that Harry Hamlin wanted a "thank you" for the sauce he cooked.

Kathy admitted to her terrible behavior during the regular season, she didn't deny anything Rinna said (she didn't say "I didn't say this about Kyle, or the other HWs" at Kyle Encino house)

The reason she didn't deny the specifics at Kyle's Encino house is because Rinna never said at that time that Kathy said those particular things. Rinna only said them after; that's why Kathy was able to deny them later, once she was aware of what Rinna and Ericka were accusing her of.

but she decided to deny almost everything at the reunion

Were we watching the same reunion? Kathy didn't deny she acted badly and said things she regretted, she denied that she said what Rinna and Ericka were specifically accusing her of saying and that she went on a rampage at the house, stomping on her glasses and punching the walls.

It's obvious attorneys were involved because it was mentioned on the show

We know that. But that doesn't prove Rinna and Ericka are telling the truth.

the editing of the reunion was off.

The editing of every reunion is "off".

Unlike What Kathy Said And Did*, which wasn't caught on tape, we did see the following caught on tape:

*Diana and Ericka using the c-word on Sutton

*Ericka cussing out Garcelle's teenage son

*Kyle, Dorit, and their husbands laughing about it

*Ericka bragging about not caring about Tom's victims

*Rinna lying about the Elton Johyn charity tickets and Harry Hamlim's slight at not being told thank you

among other things.

*coming next spring to Lifetime as a TV movie of the week, starring Kyle Richards as Kathy Hilton, and Lisa Rinna as Lisa Rinna.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Sutton, for example was attacked viciously all year long (and even last year), and she didn't react like this. Kathy appeared only for one third of the season, mostly at events and the trip, and there were a couple of unimportant comments about her slippers and bag, and the perceived comment about the tequila by Rinna. The HWs were really happy to see Kathy at Diana's Christmas party, and they didn't have any issues with her until the Aspen trip.

Kathy said she had only one, or two drinks. 

We don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes — perhaps for years — with Kathy, either. Almost every time she appears there is some kind of dig or snarky comment thrown her way, usually by Kyle. Who knows how mean it gets off-camera?

I’m not saying Kathy is an angel, but I also don’t consider Rinna or Erika unimpeachable sources, either. Rinna doesn’t have to do much to slander when all it takes is breathless, vague descriptions and throwing around stuff like “psychotic break” “it was SO BAD I can’t talk about it” and “I’ll get cancer if I think about it too long.”  How can Kathy defend herself from that, other than by a C&D? And Erika? Another sole source of what happened? Please. This is why they both need to be gone. This kind of shit can cause very real harm.

Likewise, I’m really beginning to call bullshit over Kyle’s constant tears and hand-wringing over her fractured family. I think Kathy finally got her belly full of that nonsense in Part 3 as well.

(Sutton, I think, has learned to pick her battles in order to survive in this circus, but I recall early on that it didn’t take much to set her off. Remember Crystal and the pants?)

7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It is.  Makes you wonder what the hell is going on with her.  She seems to enjoy making life hell for some.  I didn't quite believe it when the Star Jones thing happened but now, I totally believe it.  She has a long list of people she has willingly hurt.  I hope she never gets a job again.  I find her that awful.

She’s clearly mentally ill and Bravo is doing her (and us) no favors by keeping her on. She’s not out to “stay relevant” or “be edgy” anymore. It’s gone way beyond that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Rewatching all the seasons, the disturbing trajectory of Rinna’s behavior over the years is disturbing.

It’s like she was testing out what she could get away with .. once they all dismissed the text she sent to Kim as oh that’s ok and not bad it gave her the ok well I can do that what else can I do. 

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna didn’t slander her? Saying she raged on her mentally abused her and gave her PTSD .. that is the definition of slander when she has no evidence to back that up ...

**there are stipulations in each contract from Bravo that shields the network and the person on the show from a plethora of legal issues by being on this show I am sure "slander" is one of those things that cant be sued for due to the contract** what do you think Diana in her threat to Garcelle that no contract could "save" her was about?? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3

Ben & Ron, even though they don’t watch the show together, both scribbled down notes about Dorit lecturing Erika about the delivery of her “empathy” assertions that included jokes referencing, “It’s not delivery, it’s DiGiorno,” because

PK likes his snacks. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2022 at 8:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even if someone doesn't believe Kathy used slurs, which, okay fine..  but to have a mental breakdown because of tequila and not getting her way?  I don't at all find this personality type 'charming'.  She really does nothing for me and if it happens off camera, it still happens in my eyes.

If it was Rinna who had the psychotic break, I think it would be scrutinized a lot harder.

I’m not buying the term “psychotic break.” Lisa loves to exaggerate. Kathy got drunk and angry and started ranting. Lisa and many others on these shows have done the same thing. So when Lisa broke a glass and lunged at Kim, was she having a psychotic break?

Also not buying that Lisa was traumatized and has PTSD. Her old soap opera actress is coming out. Just this season, she got drunk and screeched “I will take you down!” She’s no shrinking violet. 

Lisa wants to take out Kathy as she did Lisa, Kim and Denise. Kathy gave her the perfect opportunity because no one else was there and there were no cameras. I have seldom seem so much attention paid to something that happened OFF CAMERA on this show. Why aren’t we discussing Lisa and Erika’s vile on camera behavior? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Applause 11
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I have seldom seem so much attention paid to something that happened OFF CAMERA on this show. Why aren’t we discussing Lisa and Erika’s vile on camera behavior? 

Because this is what they needed to try to deflect the attention off of them .. they are on Camera doing vile vile things and have no excuse that people are gonna take so they had to have something to throw off the scent 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
On 10/31/2022 at 8:09 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Why aren’t we discussing Lisa and Erika’s vile on camera behavior? 

Because Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber (trademark, another Primetimer poster upthread or in another RHoBH thread) were somewhat successful on camera in trying to move the focus off the Really Desperate Housewives Who Need the Bravo Paycheck.

(But on the internet, about 85% of the viewers are discussing Erika and Rinna’s vile behavior that Bravo aired.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 10/30/2022 at 2:43 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

But isn’t it perplexing that Bravo didn’t air any other version of this slur accusation until part 3 of the reunion? If Kathy had said that to Erika, Erika would have told Rinna. (Rinna was texting Erika a play-by-play from the car or house; Erika would have mirrored this updating strategy, don’t we think?) Rinna would have included this on her list of why she knows that Kathy Hilton had a psychotic breakdown. 

To me, this right here, is just more proof that Rinna and Erika strategize and plot out things.  This was the second "big" reveal from the dastardly duo (Rinna/Erika) at the reunion.  First, Rinna admitted that it was she who threw out Garcelle's book.  When Erika posted that photo, she got ripped pretty bad on the gossip sites and social media, but they both stayed silent all the way through that and not revealing that it was Rinna who had done that.

And, now, Erika drops another "big reveal" over what Kathy allegedly said to her about a DJ [that Kathy had no conversation or interaction with], and Rinna sat there basically agreeing with Erika, as if Erika had discussed this with Rinna previously.

I'm just speculating here, but my feeling is that Rinna and Erika are both exaggerating or flat out making up a lot of what may have happened.  It's like "if you lie and I will swear to it-and make it better" kind of bond between them.

I'm not a fan of Kathy, and I don't doubt that there was something or many somethings said, but I feel like Erika and Rinna are blowing this up and they have no witnesses so they can basically say what they want and no need to prove it.

I also want to know EXACTLY what Rinna responded to the TMZ reporter who called her and told her they already had the story.  Rinna never said what was discussed or if she denied or confirmed or added anything to the information TMZ already supposedly had.

• Applause 3
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I also want to know EXACTLY what Rinna responded to the TMZ reporter who called her and told her they already had the story.  Rinna never said what was discussed or if she denied or confirmed or added anything to the information TMZ already supposedly had.

And isn’t telling that TMZ seemingly has Rinna on speed dial. She’s so stupid to drop this little nugget and think it somehow supports her. Who first alerted TMZ, Rinna? Only you and Ericka have all the “insider knowledge” of this event. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I would like Kathy to take a lie detector test, as well. Kathy was all prepped for the reunion by her PR firms and attorneys. 

We all have our own opinions.  And sticking to them.  You believe Kathy "admitted" everything Rinna said about her.  Many of us do not agree that she admitted to many things Rinna accused her of saying.  17 entries in less than 24 hours won't likely change our minds.  We do understand the points you made & we previously responded to the theories raised.  Minds are made up. 

Moreover, the reunion is OVER.  What was said was said.  I'm more interested in what happens going forward - who stays - and who will go - if there is to be a coming season. 

A lie detector test is pretty useless.  They are unreliable (good liars can outwit the test & "pass," nervous takers can "fail") and for that reason a lie detector test is NOT ADMISSIBLE in any court of law.  ANY of the housewives could prep for the reunion if they wished. No doubt Rinna (with manila envelope) & Erika ("We're appealing. For legal reasons!") were prepped as well.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, realityplease said:

ANY of the housewives could prep for the reunion if they wished. No doubt Rinna (with manila envelope) & Erika ("We're appealing. For legal reasons!") were prepped as well.

RIGHT? All housewives prep for these things .. why else bring "folders" full of "evidence" ... or have a text chain going so you know what to back up and when ... to say Kathy is the only one that prepped for would be a misjudgment of all the women on this show ... 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I know Andy craves ratings but I think it’s time for Erika and Rinna to be gone. They are too much now.

I often wonder how Kyle feels about her sisters having girl’s names and she’s got a boy’s name. 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

LOL are those the same "receipts" Lisa was ready to whip out during the first group gathering of the season but quickly stashed away after Diana referred to Sutton's as tacky?

I'm still annoyed that the only mention of it at all during the reunion was to shame Sutton for bringing it up to begin with. And no mention at all about how Lisa copped to lying about Harry's devastation over his underappreciated bolognese sauce.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I’m not buying the term “psychotic break.” Lisa loves to exaggerate. Kathy got drunk and angry and started ranting. Lisa and many others on these shows have done the same thing. So when Lisa broke a glass and lunged at Kim, was she having a psychotic break?

Also not buying that Lisa was traumatized and has PTSD. Her old soap opera actress is coming out. Just this season, she got drunk and screeched “I will take you down!” She’s no shrinking violet. 

Lisa wants to take out Kathy as she did Lisa, Kim and Denise. Kathy gave her the perfect opportunity because no one else was there and there were no cameras. I have seldom seem so much attention paid to something that happened OFF CAMERA on this show. Why aren’t we discussing Lisa and Erika’s vile on camera behavior? 

Not unless Rinna has been studying for her Doctor of Medicine in Psychiatry in between her threatening (and then deleted) posts and lewd Insta shots. 

Using loaded terms like that is how Rinna can build a narrative without getting her hands dirty. Remember her reading from some random Internet post about Munchausen’s and then using that to go after Yolanda? And how she went after Kim with the “near death” vile exaggeration? And how she just plain wore down Denise over something that was none of her damn business and made Denise leave? I’m sure she was involved in the tweets directed at Jax, too.

Kathy called her on her bullshit BIG TIME last week, and I hope that signaled the beginning of the end of this witch. 

I totally agree with your last sentence. What gets me is that some people are so quick to go after Kathy — without knowing exactly what happened — while not acknowledging all the open dirty deeds certain others have done over the seasons with little to no consequence.

(Can’t find it now, but props to whoever said that Bravo owes an explanation to Dorinda, Brandi, and Kelly for giving them the boot, but keeping Rinna and Erika around. 👍👍👍)

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The envelope full of receipts wasn’t even about Kathy LOL ROFL I can’t .. she is literally a lying liar who lies lol 

I can’t even. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The envelope full of receipts wasn’t even about Kathy LOL ROFL I can’t .. she is literally a lying liar who lies lol 

I MAY NEVER STOP LAUGHING!!!

46 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

she just plain wore down Denise over something that was none of her damn business

And when Denise calmly said "where did you hear that?" about a cease and desist order Rinna did her weird, patented whispery "you're so angry" response.  Gaslighter Extraordinaire, that one.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Not unless Rinna has been studying for her Doctor of Medicine in Psychiatry in between her threatening (and then deleted) posts and lewd Insta shots. 

Remember her beloved Harry Hamlin who studied psychology 50 years ago admits he a Lisa do diagnose the woman … so these pieces just keep falling into place 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I understand what Andy is saying here about whittling/editing 12-14 hours of film into three one hour segments (or, maybe only 40 minutes with commercials), but it seems like they really had so much to discuss that they could have even had a fourth installment of the reunion.  I know they've done four reunion episodes a couple of other times (Atlanta was one that I specifically recall, and maybe it happened once for NJ-?). 

I, for one, would have been way more  interested in seeing more of the conversations about some of the more important issues and conflicts the ladies had and not hearing Rinna and Erika cackling over Rinna's trash.  The editors and producers kind of suck at figuring out what it is the viewers would like to see at the reunion shows.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I understand what Andy is saying here about whittling/editing 12-14 hours of film into three one hour segments

I might have had sympathy for Andy if he didn’t bring out Jamie Lee Curtis to pimp her new movie for an entire segment.  They also had way too many packages that were too long, sort of like last season’s SLC reunion.  Tons of filler, very little content.  A four part reunion would have added insult to injury IMO, because the people who shape reunion episodes have no idea what they’re doing or their purpose for doing it.  

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I, for one, would have been way more  interested in seeing more of the conversations about some of the more important issues and conflicts the ladies had and not hearing Rinna and Erika cackling over Rinna's trash.  The editors and producers kind of suck at figuring out what it is the viewers would like to see at the reunion shows.

Great observations.  The book in the trash wasn’t even on the show.  The producers and Andy want to talk about what is salacious or what Andy has on his mind at that particular moment instead of actually having a TV program where the women reunite to discuss what we saw them say and do for twenty-one freaking weeks.  

It’s not a reunion anymore.  It’s a three part show about who said what on the internet and the various responses.  So instead of us getting what we could only get from the women, we wound up with what we could have googled ourselves.  The network should be named Two Thumbs Down.  Or anything other than Bravo.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG, I literally called this a few pages ago!!!  Except I was kidding.  I guess I underestimated how long Rinna likes to beat a dead horse especially when she's losing. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s like she was testing out what she could get away with .. once they all dismissed the text she sent to Kim as oh that’s ok and not bad it gave her the ok well I can do that what else can I do. 

Rinna didn’t slander her? Saying she raged on her mentally abused her and gave her PTSD .. that is the definition of slander when she has no evidence to back that up ...

**there are stipulations in each contract from Bravo that shields the network and the person on the show from a plethora of legal issues by being on this show I am sure "slander" is one of those things that cant be sued for due to the contract** what do you think Diana in her threat to Garcelle that no contract could "save" her was about?? 

There are stipulations if one wants to remain a HW. You can sue another HW, and leave. Anybody can break a contract. Danielle Staub of NJ did (in this case she sued the daughter of a HW) for example. 

A question: are they any other HWs who had long term contracts like Denise Richards? I couldn't find anybody else. It's normally season to season. 

I also read that the highest paid HW currently is Kandi Burruss of Atlanta. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 10/30/2022 at 10:48 PM, Stats Queen said:

The conversation in Kyle's house was about everything Kathy said, not only about Kyle.

Kim Richards, as an addict for decades could be near death at different points of her life. She is in and out rehab constantly. So, that was not a lie.

On 10/30/2022 at 11:14 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I believe that it's in their contracts that they can't sue each other or Bravo. That's why the C&D was used instead. See also Tamrat Judge vs. Jeana Keough back in the day. 

They can sue and leave the show. Like Danielle Staub did (she sued Jacqueline Laurita's daughter).

On 10/31/2022 at 1:54 AM, Hiyo said:

Yeah, which doesn't negate my point that someone told her to call it.

Again, not sure what type of smoking gun this is that proves that everything Rinna said is true?

And? She has yet to admit that she said the specific things Rinna and Ericka are accusing her of.

She has denied saying she wants to destroy Kyle/Bravo/NBC, she has denied saying Crystal and Sutton were pieces of shit who needed to be fired, and she denied using the f-word. So, she did deny.

She had a conversation with him. She didn't admit to fighting him.

And you're not suspicious knowing Rinna's past, given that she has been caught lying multiple times? Forget just over the show, just this season, where she was caught lying about the Elton John charity tickets and that Harry Hamlin wanted a "thank you" for the sauce he cooked.

The reason she didn't deny the specifics at Kyle's Encino house is because Rinna never said at that time that Kathy said those particular things. Rinna only said them after; that's why Kathy was able to deny them later, once she was aware of what Rinna and Ericka were accusing her of.

Were we watching the same reunion? Kathy didn't deny she acted badly and said things she regretted, she denied that she said what Rinna and Ericka were specifically accusing her of saying and that she went on a rampage at the house, stomping on her glasses and punching the walls.

We know that. But that doesn't prove Rinna and Ericka are telling the truth.

The editing of every reunion is "off".

Unlike What Kathy Said And Did*, which wasn't caught on tape, we did see the following caught on tape:

*Kyle, Dorit, and their husbands laughing about it

*Ericka bragging about not caring about Tom's victims

*Rinna lying about the Elton Johyn charity tickets and Harry Hamlim's slight at not being told thank you

among other things.

*coming next spring to Lifetime as a TV movie of the week, starring Kyle Richards as Kathy Hilton, and Lisa Rinna as Lisa Rinna.

This is bad behavior, not lies. As for the Elton John tickets, it seems Rinna provided proof that Elton John invited her, and Harry Hamlin (like Rinna would call him).

19 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

We don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes — perhaps for years — with Kathy, either. Almost every time she appears there is some kind of dig or snarky comment thrown her way, usually by Kyle. Who knows how mean it gets off-camera?

I’m not saying Kathy is an angel, but I also don’t consider Rinna or Erika unimpeachable sources, either. Rinna doesn’t have to do much to slander when all it takes is breathless, vague descriptions and throwing around stuff like “psychotic break” “it was SO BAD I can’t talk about it” and “I’ll get cancer if I think about it too long.”  How can Kathy defend herself from that, other than by a C&D? And Erika? Another sole source of what happened? Please. This is why they both need to be gone. This kind of shit can cause very real harm.

Likewise, I’m really beginning to call bullshit over Kyle’s constant tears and hand-wringing over her fractured family. I think Kathy finally got her belly full of that nonsense in Part 3 as well.

(Sutton, I think, has learned to pick her battles in order to survive in this circus, but I recall early on that it didn’t take much to set her off. Remember Crystal and the pants?)

She’s clearly mentally ill and Bravo is doing her (and us) no favors by keeping her on. She’s not out to “stay relevant” or “be edgy” anymore. It’s gone way beyond that.

I'm not disagreeing about Kyle's constant crying and Rinna's overexaggerations (cancer, ptsd).

• Like 1

This is bad behavior, not lies.

Well, I'd say it's Rinna's lies, but to each their own.

As for the Elton John tickets, it seems Rinna provided proof that Elton John invited her

She brought something with her regarding the incident, but I wouldn't say it proved that Lisa and HH paid for the tickets, since we never saw what she brought with her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I answered above that a HW can sue, break her contract, and leave the show. I think Kathy Hilton is in the position not to care about remaining on the show, or about the money. 

28 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kim Richards, as an addict for decades, could be near death at different points of her life. She is in and out rehab constantly. So, that was not a lie.

Good point.

However, that’s not what we are disputing. What I think other posters are reminding us is that Bravo aired many times recordings of Rinna telling The Sassoon Woman, “Kim is THIS close to death,” and then, Rinna telling Kyle and/or LVP “I do not remember ever saying that.”

She uttered that line using almost identical words, facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, and delivery when she said to Kathy, “I don’t remember saying that,” with regard to “You’re preaching to the choir.” 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Well, I'd say it's Rinna's lies, but to each their own.

She brought something with her regarding the incident, but I wouldn't say it proved that Lisa and HH paid for the tickets, since we never saw what she brought with her.

Cursing is not lying. Saying that an addict for decades is close to death is not lying either. Discussing Denise Richards' "affair" with Brandi Granville (something that different people including Sutton who mentioned it on a talking head knew about) is not a nice thing to do, but it's not a lie. The show pushes the HWs to pursue storylines (like Denise's, or Kathy's). I don't doubt that Sutton questioning Diana's miscarriage was Bravo producer generated. 

Double standards. We give leeway to Kathy because we didn't see the incident at the club, or house, but we don't believe Rinna about the Elton John tickets in the reunion because we didn't see it. 

Edited by ZettaK

Cursing is not lying.

I'm not sure what this has to with what happened at Kyle's Encino house, other than goal posts that seem to be shifting...

Saying that an addict for decades is close to death is not lying either.

She lied about saying it (and about saying that Kyle was Kim's enabler). Oh sorry, she had "temporary amnesia" and didn't recall saying it...🙄

Discussing Denise Richards' "affair" with Brandi Granville (something that different people including Sutton who mentioned it on a talking head knew about) is not a nice thing to do, but it's not a lie

Nobody is using that as an example of Rinna's lies. There are lots of other examples of her lying. Most people use this as an example of Rinna being an asshole, of which there are also many.

Double standards.

Nah, not really.

We give leeway to Kathy because we didn't see the incident at the club, or house, but we don't believe Rinna about the Elton John tickets in the reunion because we didn't see it. 

That isn't a double standard. We don't believe Rinna about the Elton John tickets because Sutton showed us receipts that Sutton was telling the truth, and also because we have seen Rinna being dishonest on this show. And Rinna was the one who seems to be exaggerating whatever happened with Kathy at the club and at the Aspen house.

What we did see on camera?

*Kyle, Dorit, and their shitty husbands laughing about it

*Kyle grabbing Sutton during a discussion

*Ericka bragging about not caring about any of Tom's real victims

*Rinna screeching at Sutton for no reason many times

*Rinna not being fully honest about the Elton John tickets and about Harry Hamlin being upset about not getting a thank you

Because as long as people keep trying to divert from the women's shitty behavior this year by using Kathy or the producers, we really need to keep reminding people about said shitty behavior.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, realityplease said:

We all have our own opinions.  And sticking to them.  You believe Kathy "admitted" everything Rinna said about her.  Many of us do not agree that she admitted to many things Rinna accused her of saying.  17 entries in less than 24 hours won't likely change our minds.  We do understand the points you made & we previously responded to the theories raised.  Minds are made up. 

Moreover, the reunion is OVER.  What was said was said.  I'm more interested in what happens going forward - who stays - and who will go - if there is to be a coming season. 

A lie detector test is pretty useless.  They are unreliable (good liars can outwit the test & "pass," nervous takers can "fail") and for that reason a lie detector test is NOT ADMISSIBLE in any court of law.  ANY of the housewives could prep for the reunion if they wished. No doubt Rinna (with manila envelope) & Erika ("We're appealing. For legal reasons!") were prepped as well.

I answered because I was quoted (like now). I was busy, and I answered all questions together, and unfortunately the answers didn't merge. 

Kathy was the one who asked Rinna to take a lie detector test in the reunion.

32 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I'm not sure what this has to with what happened at Kyle's Encino house, other than goal posts that seem to be shifting...

She lied about saying it (and about saying that Kyle was Kim's enabler). Oh sorry, she had "temporary amnesia" and didn't recall saying it...🙄

Nobody is using that as an example of Rinna's lies. There are lots of other examples of her lying. Most people use this as an example of Rinna being an asshole, of which there are also many.

Nah, not really.

That isn't a double standard. We don't believe Rinna about the Elton John tickets because Sutton showed us receipts that Sutton was telling the truth, and also because we have seen Rinna being dishonest on this show. And Rinna was the one who seems to be exaggerating whatever happened with Kathy at the club and at the Aspen house.

What we did see on camera?

*Rinna not being fully honest about the Elton John tickets and about Harry Hamlin being upset about not getting a thank you

Because as long as people keep trying to divert from the women's shitty behavior this year by using Kathy or the producers, we really need to keep reminding people about said shitty behavior.

I saw plenty of people using the Denise Richards affair as an example of a lie. 

And the only lie is about denying she said that Kim was close to death because she probably felt embarrassed she hurt Kyle (I don't think anybody wants to hear this about their sister). 

I see a lot of diverting from Kathy's bad behavior, behavior she admitted to herself. On camera. She was really angry because of the tequila not getting promoted (for the fifth time), which was eventually promoted anyway, at the hat store, and outside - Sheree said she was shaking. The non promotion was so unimportant as an event, but her overreaction is consistent with somebody's huge entitlement, and it's a character trait which makes it really believable she acted the same way at the club, and at the house. 

Edited by ZettaK

I saw plenty of people using the Denise Richards affair as an example of a lie. 

And...?

And the only lie is about denying she said that Kim was close to death because she probably felt embarrassed she hurt Kyle (I don't anybody wants to hear this about their sister). 

Then why did she say this ON CAMERA if didn't ant to hurt Kyle?

I see a lot of diverting from Kathy's bad behavior

But we never saw Kathy's bad behavior, so...what diversion? Other than Rinna constantly bringing it up...but hey, guess what we did see?

• Applause 7
  • Love 3

And since we are making lists, some things that Kathy Hilton lied about, and they were on the show:

Kathy admitted to specific things she said in the van and house about her sister, and the other HWs, and more that was not named, but implied, and apologized to her sister and Rinna because Rinna witnessed her meltdown in the regular season (Silence is Golden), but denied in the reunion. Just watch both.

Kathy said on her IG live just after Aspen that she was alone in the Aspen house that night after the club. Bravo showed the clip twice. 

Kathy said in the reunion that she never sent the Silence is Golden text to Rinna, and that Rinna manufactured it. The text was in Rinna's phone, and I'm sure it was checked for authenticity.

Andy Cohen said that Rinna's envelopes contained “receipts" relating to the Elton John benefit, so I guess Rinna didn’t lie about it after all.

Edited by ZettaK
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Good point.

However, that’s not what we are disputing. What I think other posters are reminding us is that Bravo aired many times recordings of Rinna telling The Sassoon Woman, “Kim is THIS close to death,” and then, Rinna telling Kyle and/or LVP “I do not remember ever saying that.”

She uttered that line using almost identical words, facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, and delivery when she said to Kathy, “I don’t remember saying that,” with regard to “You’re preaching to the choir.” 

Yes! Kim is the best example of Rinna being caught red-handed in a damaging lie, which is why we all keep going back to it here to prove her words mean zilch. Again — Rinna trying to keep those hands clean by using Eden Sassoon. But…the video record.

This time, though, she had the “benefit” of no cameras, so we’re being asked to believe her vague story about Kathy. Rinna can make up or imply whatever she wants, knowing Kathy really can’t defend herself —but we all have the “receipts” on her, and we see through what she’s doing because she’s DONE IT BEFORE.

Last Wednesday was a huge gaslighting FAIL for Lisa, thanks to Kathy, ironically.

• Applause 5
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy admitted to specific things she said in the van and house about her sister, and the other HWs, and more that was not named, but implied, and apologized to her sister and Rinna because Rinna witnessed her meltdown in the regular season (Silence is Golden), but denied in the reunion. Just watch both.

Kathy said on her IG live just after Aspen that she was alone in the Aspen house that night after the club. Bravo showed the clip twice. 

Kathy said in the reunion that she never sent the Silence is Golden text to Rinna, and that Rinna manufactured it. The text was in Rinna's phone, and I'm sure it was checked for authenticity.

Andy Cohen said that Rinna's envelopes contained “receipts" relating to the Elton John benefit, so I guess Rinna didn’t lie about it after all.

… Lisa has and still does lie on this show Andy called her out on the envelope full of receipts that she wrote were about Kathy on Twitter and how Bravo was silencing her but her “truth” would prevail and it was a lie.. And if this show is so horrible and one sided to her with producers why does she still want to be on it? I mean honestly every time she is caught she tries to deflect … and she can’t deflect from this and she’s shitting herself 

The receipts must not have proven Anything if it got cut from the show regardless … Her story with that changed and made no sense anyway .. If Elton invited them PERSONALLY every year why even tell Sutton you would accept her invitation? You would say I’ll see you there I have tickets already. Come on now 

to waste all that energy online trying to build up the “Aspen” receipts to find out it was a lie is the ultimate kicker here … She seems to be throwing out anything she can to save herself and just keeps lying and making it worse. 

And now she once again is trying to blame producers for not showing more of Lois at the reunion to humanize her … why does she need her dead mother to be used in that way? (She didn’t give two shits when it was Vanderpump who was going through 2 deaths) All she is trying to do is use her mothers death as a “get out of jail free card” for behavior that has predated her mother dying. It’s gross the lengths she is going to to remain on a show that in her own words is doing her dirty  
At the end of the day it’s Lisa who is doing all this herself .. if she would just go away quiet down more then 80% of this stuff would have settled on it’s own but she magnifies and exacerbates the situation by going online and lying then being caught in those lies.  

It does seem like I will take down NBC, Bravo, and everyone if it’s the last thing I do was said but by Lisa cause her actions since have kinda gone hand and hand with that statement 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

… Lisa has and still does lie on this show Andy called her out on the envelope full of receipts that she wrote were about Kathy on Twitter and how Bravo was silencing her but her “truth” would prevail and it was a lie.. And if this show is so horrible and one sided to her with producers why does she still want to be on it? I mean honestly every time she is caught she tries to deflect … and she can’t deflect from this and she’s shitting herself 

The receipts must not have proven Anything if it got cut from the show regardless … Her story with that changed and made no sense anyway .. If Elton invited them PERSONALLY every year why even tell Sutton you would accept her invitation? You would say I’ll see you there I have tickets already. Come on now 

to waste all that energy online trying to build up the “Aspen” receipts to find out it was a lie is the ultimate kicker here … She seems to be throwing out anything she can to save herself and just keeps lying and making it worse. 

And now she once again is trying to blame producers for not showing more of Lois at the reunion to humanize her … why does she need her dead mother to be used in that way? (She didn’t give two shits when it was Vanderpump who was going through 2 deaths) All she is trying to do is use her mothers death as a “get out of jail free card” for behavior that has predated her mother dying. It’s gross the lengths she is going to to remain on a show that in her own words is doing her dirty  
At the end of the day it’s Lisa who is doing all this herself .. if she would just go away quiet down more then 80% of this stuff would have settled on it’s own but she magnifies and exacerbates the situation by going online and lying then being caught in those lies.  

It does seem like I will take down NBC, Bravo, and everyone if it’s the last thing I do was said but by Lisa cause her actions since have kinda gone hand and hand with that statement 

Didn’t Sutton pretty much shut down this Elton John nonsense early on, like in the second episode? That was always a big nothingburger to me, anyway. Why did she want to keep beating that dead horse?  Oh yeah, because… Rinna.

Rinna just can’t seem to help herself — the lies just snowball, and she just doesn’t seem to get (or care) that her schtick isn’t working anymore. Using Lois as an excuse is just gross. Always has been. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Didn’t Sutton pretty much shut down this Elton John nonsense early on, like in the second episode? That was always a big nothingburger to me, anyway. Why did she want to keep beating that dead horse?  Oh yeah, because… Rinna.

Rinna just can’t seem to help herself — the lies just snowball, and she just doesn’t seem to get (or care) that her schtick isn’t working anymore. Using Lois as an excuse is just gross. Always has been. 

I get people “lie” on this show and don’t want it to come across as she is the only one that does … it’s just the attitude she has with it the how dare you question me then proceeds to make the lie worse when if she would just say hey I f’d up would have saved her. Now we are into the super bulling ( “I get off on bullying you, I just do”) I mean that is gonna get a visceral reaction from people on top of the lying and it’s become to much 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1