Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E27: Double Eviction

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Michael must be carrying around a 4 leaf clover, a lucky rabbit’s foot and sold his soul to the BB gods.  

Michael is going to be so conflicted about the veto.   He won’t want to win and either use it and piss off Turner and Monte or not use it and piss off Brittany.  Yet if he doesn’t win it, he is at risk of being back doored.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2

Looks like Michael is the only one who has watched Survivor and knows that this comp is as much about rope management as agility.

ETA a couple of them figured it out...

Edited by llongori
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Monte won a competition and no ball was involved. 

I'm more than a little surprised.  I thought Michael or Taylor had this one on lock, but they probably wasted valuable seconds trying to make it a couple of times before Monte tried even once with the rope he'd unwound.

Monte's taking Alyssa down - and it sounds like he and Turner are making the move on Michael!

• Mind Blown 3
59 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Wow! The PR, marketing, diversity squad really did a great job of providing Kyle with a perfect script. Humble, apologetic, willing to learn & taking complete accountability.  Politicians be aware - there are some writers on the Big Brother staff who can help cover your ass!

I noticed that Kyle only said he thought there was an alliance. He didn't admit (at least not that was shown) that he wanted to counteract it by forming an all white alliance.

45 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I love that Michael always kisses his ring on eviction night. 

yes, I think all the callouts to whom they love, etc. are unnecessary, Michael keeps it classy.

• Love 3

Michael was evicted? (West Coast viewer). Bummer. I can't say I love and adore the guy, but he certainly has been solid with playing the game. 

I'm going to need Taylor to somehow pull off a miracle and win. Everyone else would kind of suck.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Oh wow!  Michael tried to tell Turner he was safe next week if he "didn't do this."  Dang.  So, the question is - would Michael have really honored the Founding Fathers or would he have taken that shot at Turner next week had anyone else won POV and kept noms the same?

Sorry, but YES! I hate the idea of “I will just win every comp there is and there’s nothing you can do about it” pathway to a win. This is what happens when you have to rely on winning every comp, while over-playing in other areas (the Kyle reveal left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the timing, and hurt his game). Bye Michael! And now he’s guilting Turner. Fuck him. 

• Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
Just now, mojoween said:

Well I’m bummed, anyways.

Alyssa is going to float all the way to final two, and Terrance isn’t wrong about just this one thing - she has a shitload of votes in that jury house.

Maybe it's all my years of watching these types of competitions, but I would see Brittany as the easy win to take and not Alyssa. Alyssa has "person who shouldn't win but would" written all over her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1