Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E27: Double Eviction

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Yeah not interested in anything Brittany or Terrance have to say, it’s all noise to me. Very interested in jury house this week. I mean what will Jasmine’s eyebrows do when they see Kyle? Wth, her limp is back!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5

Wow! The PR, marketing, diversity squad really did a great job of providing Kyle with a perfect script. Humble, apologetic, willing to learn & taking complete accountability.  Politicians be aware - there are some writers on the Big Brother staff who can help cover your ass!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I really hope once this mess is over that everyone finds out that the reason Michael used the information about Kyle when he did was to save Monte and Taylor.

I don’t understand why he hasn’t revealed that yet. He could at least tell Monte and Taylor and he’ll probably mention it in his F speech to jury if he makes it. 

• Love 1

And he follows that up with "I gotta do a Daniel" for his exit!  What an ass.  Good riddance!

The remaining HGs were so unimpressed with Terrance's no-hug exit from the house.  And, they were looking at the clock, figuring out how much time was left in tonight's live broadcast.  Oh, they're gonna be shocked when Julie calls them back into the living room in about 6-7 minutes.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I really hope once this mess is over that everyone finds out that the reason Michael used the information about Kyle when he did was to save Monte and Taylor.

Nah, Michael only fessed up because he thought Kyle had iced him out.  M/B were supposed to have a Final 4 with Kyle/Alyssa.  He never even bothered to talk to Terrance.  And he used his veto to save Brittany, not Taylor.

Edited by twilightzone

He also plagiarized Danielspeak, calling them a “herd.” What a dumbass.

Damn, the HGs have no clue about a DE but now they’ll have a clue because Julie had to interview the moron.

Terrance just said Michael came at him with “tenacity”? Oh please. Michael never broke a sweat coming at him.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm no fan of Terrance but I wouldn't hug anyone going out the door either. That said, the fact that he felt closest to/was most loyal to Daniel and Nicole speaks volumes about his character.

e.t.a. and he wants Taylor out next? Not Michael? What's up with that? What an ass.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

And he used his veto to save Brittany, not Taylor.

He spilled about Kyle before the veto ceremony because he knew he was going to veto Brittany, and Monte was likely going up next to Taylor.  This way, he had time to change Turner’s mind.  If Michael never told, Taylor or Monte was going home that week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, mojoween said:

He spilled about Kyle before the veto ceremony because he knew he was going to veto Brittany, and Monte was likely going up next to Taylor.  This way, he had time to change Turner’s mind.  If Michael never told, Taylor or Monte was going home that week.

It was Monte who worked on Turner to put Kyle up. 

This may be discussed elsewhere, but who has time to read every thread and every comment.

I don't understand how Kyle is a racist.

He made an observation and formed a theory. Why is The Cookout not equally racist for actually DOING what Kyle simply CONJECTURED? Why is Terrence not racist for suggesting the exact strategy again? What if "white people" discussed the same idea? Monte and Michael talked about "the girls" and not having done much to speak of. Isn't that sexist simply for mentioning "the girls?" Shouldn't they have said "the other players currently downstairs discussing game play and with long hair?"

Absolutely every player in this game, this season, seasons past, seasons to come, is a bigot, hands down because they are white/black/purple/native/foreign/male/female/non-binary/old/young/middle-aged/smart/dumb/rich/poor/handicapped/capable/republican/democrat/and 9274 other adjectives one could use to describe a person.

This whole thing was manufactured by Michael and Brittany. Did anyone offended bother asking Kyle what was said and, more importantly, what was meant? Totally ridiculous, all the way into the jury house, and it needs to stop. Last week.

If you think I'm wrong, don't just say "you're wrong." That's cowardly. Tell me how and why. Vocalize it. Be smart.

This may be discussed elsewhere, but who has time to read every thread and every comment.

I don't understand how Kyle is a racist.

He made an observation and formed a theory. Why is The Cookout not equally racist for actually DOING what Kyle simply CONJECTURED? Why is Terrence not racist for suggesting the exact strategy again? What if "white people" discussed the same idea? Monte and Michael talked about "the girls" and not having done much to speak of. Isn't that sexist simply for mentioning "the girls?" Shouldn't they have said "the other players currently downstairs discussing game play and with long hair?"

Absolutely every player in this game, this season, seasons past, seasons to come, is a bigot, hands down because they are white/black/purple/native/foreign/male/female/non-binary/old/young/middle-aged/smart/dumb/rich/poor/handicapped/capable/republican/democrat/and 9274 other adjectives one could use to describe a person.

This whole thing was manufactured by Michael and Brittany. Did anyone offended bother asking Kyle what was said and, more importantly, what was meant? Totally ridiculous, all the way into the jury house, and it needs to stop. Last week.

If you think I'm wrong, don't just say "you're wrong." That's cowardly. Tell me how and why. Vocalize it. Be smart.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

4 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

It was Monte who worked on Turner to put Kyle up. 

Yes, but AFTER Michael spilled about Kyle.