Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

So we know it’s been two months from the time Christine told Kody she was leaving until the events of this episode.  Does anyone actually believe Meri, Janelle and Robyn don’t already  know she is leaving?  As if Kody wouldn’t have told them already 

• Applause 6
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

And he's criticizing her for acting without having a plan.  As if he ever had a plan or a strategy.

Well, she didn’t know his truck can’t pull it. I thought it was one that she could drive, not a trailer 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lort.  I can't with the whole "going back to school" shit.  Old Douchecanoe just wants everything HIS way and he doesn't really give a crap about his other children, it's all about the Sobbyn show for him.

I can't WAIT for Christine to tell the other wives she's hittin' the bricks.  Love it.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I understand why Christine is upset that Kody didn't call Ysabel to talk about going to school. When Ysabel hears that, from another kid or from television, she'll be heartbroken.

• Sad 1
  • Love 7

What I don't understand is why he Kody thinks he has no responsibility in the failure of his marriage.

Kody has apparently decided to punish his kids to get back at Christine. He isn't thinking about or doesn't care about the future of his relationships with his kids.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Meri's wearing her LulaRoe "Home Body" t-shirt to Janelle's RV announcement to remind everyone that she's barely in Flagstaff. 

Of course, Robyn - who lived in a trailer home - would not want to live in an RV.  

Janelle looked so much younger in the earlier seasons.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Janelle will be the only one on The Land.  Why would they build a casita and not her house?  Why do I ask questions?

I guess cause they have no power or water.  ?

• Love 1

So they all apparently think Janelle is making a mistake.

The expensive outhouse, the cart before the horse, nobody supports this idea. But they don't care because they are no longer a family. They'll just joke about it in their confessionals.

They will never live together again.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

They snuck in the Plexass bottle in the Janelle's backyard scene!

Did Kootie drink all of it?  Janelle should tell him that formula is for menopausal women when he hands the empty dildo back to her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Robyn lives with Kody, yet she  is 6 feet away from him while he sits 6 inches  from Janelle.   Then Meri and Christine are 6  feet apart.  Yes, I know, covid.   But most families didn’t go to that extreme outside by April 2921. Only when you got together with unrelated people that you didn’t see  every day 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Robyn lives with Kody, yet she  is 6 feet away from him while he sits 6 inches  from Janelle.   Then Meri and Christine are 6  feet apart.  Yes, I know, covid.   But most families didn’t go to that extreme outside. Only when you got together with unrelated people that you didn’t see  every day 

And at this point they all could be vaccinated.

• Love 2

Nobody looks surprised.

Robyn is pretending that she didn't know. But there's no way Kody didn't tell her.

I'm guessing Robyn told Meri.  And Christine told Janelle/Janelle's kids.

This just made it a public conversation.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 5