Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

How does Marcellino keep food on the table if he’s the non working spouse? And I highly doubt Brittney makes enough money to keep them Afloat...

pssst...we know the show money supports them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I think she's gorgeous in the mug shot they show at the beginning of her segments. Looks like Claire Danes in it.

If we could just erase those tattoos on her hands and all up her arms we'd be in business.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So no more Kevin this week? Did he return to his cave already?

He has to get up early for the woolly mammoth hunt. 

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

His shift at the museum diorama started.

DEAD. DECEASED. EXPIRED.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Eric is Chance 2.0, another toxic and dangerous man. How do we all see it and so many of these women don't.

I doubt very much that Puppy has had good male role models in her life.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, candall said:

I like the 90 minute format, but man, tonight feels like it was a three-hour episode.

I agree.  I feel like I've been shagged thru the shrubs backwards!  WHY??? Oh yeah.. Wine.

Well, that was fun y'all!!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  See you Sunday!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Eric is Chance 2.0, another toxic and dangerous man. How do we all see it and so many of these women don't.

My guess is..... we have more working brain cells???

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

This show should be on every night. It (actually, your snarky comments) totally entertains me. Have fun this weekend, but don’t exert yourselves what with the high temperature and humidity. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. See many of you on Sunday.

• Love 6