Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Out of the kindness of your heart? Didn’t you have a whole nother man to pick you up when you got released?? 

Walked right past him without speaking.

• Love 3

“I’d live here.” Bruh, you just got out of prison. Your living standards are low.

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

That’s not finishing touches it’s missing fucking walls chance 

Right?!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

He’s taking those girls to the daddy/daughter dance. Ick. This whole situation makes me nervous.

My blood is running cold. Chance is very bad news. 

And TayLER mooing "are you excited? Are you happy to be going to the dance with Chance? Do you feel it is important that you and he bond together?" Eek. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

I'm so glad these Daddy/Daughter dances weren't a thing when I was a kid. They creep me out. Why do dads need a special occasion to hang out with their daughter? And then you got these idiots like Tayler forcing their kids to "bond" with creepy stepdad/boyfriend. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And TayLER mooing "are you excited? Are you happy to be going to the dance with Chance? Do you feel it is important that you and he bond together?" Eek. 

Seriously? This is just the kind of shit that a kid doesnt need to hear because then, if Chance “mistreats” her, she’d be very reluctant to tell her mother. Not good!

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Oh good, Brit and Mar are on tonight, so I'll be able to catch up on my sleep.

Production is trying to make Brit relatable. I mean, who among us hasn't had to juggle career, family, and visits to our parole officers? 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm so glad these Daddy/Daughter dances weren't a thing when I was a kid. They creep me out. Why do dads need a special occasion to hang out with their daughter? And then you got these idiots like Tayler forcing their kids to "bond" with creepy stepdad/boyfriend. 

Does it take place on an 'island'?

• Sad 1

TayLER's not gonna catch a clue until NBC Dateline cameras are on the site where she and those poor girls are.  Until then.... not a chance!

Goodie...  Little old Lindsey.  She's SOOO smart!!  I think Doante might have more live brain cells than Lindsey and that's not saying much, people!!!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Oh good, Brit and Mar are on tonight, so I'll be able to catch up on my sleep.

If their new storyline is "Marcellino behaves like an asshole," I like that better than following the addiction stories of Britzzz's sister, mother, estranged father and abusive Canadian granny.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daonte, compared to Lindsey, Nicolle was decidedly minor league.

Right? Nicole was just a garden variety skank. Lindsay? She is, as she delights in telling us. is a hardened criminal. 

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If you could get him tomorrow what was the rush?

The poor thing would be utterly traumatized by having to spend the night in jail. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 5