Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

In my entire life in NJ I can’t remember any organization or school near me doing a daddy/daughter dance. 

When I was a brownie (back in the early 60's), we had a Daddy-Daughter DINNER that my Dad and I went to.

Later on, while in high school, I was in the drill team and we had some Mother-Daughter things.  My Mom had passed away when I was still in junior high and I just thought "I won't be going to any of THOSE things"  but you know what?? My DAD took me to the Mother-Daughter things the drill team had, and by the time I was a senior, there was another girl whose Mom had passed and HER Dad took her to these events.  It ended up being SO meaningful for me AND my friends.  My Dad was an awesome person!!!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Kelly doesn’t want Shawn’s trifling ass. Also a few of Shawn’s kids don’t like him and they’re over 18 so they can control where they go.

How would Destiny know where the wedding is, Shawn?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its part of Shawn's Lie Trifecta. His age, how many kids he has, and his employment status or lack thereof.

Every night he studies his lie flow chart, to remind him of what he said and to whom.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Destinie shows up at Shawn’s wedding, waddling in and telling everyone that she’s pregnant with his baby, whether she is or not, in 3......2.....1

Dating myself but one of my favorite soap moments was a Tina returning from the dead with child and ruining Cord’s wedding on One Life to Live...good times.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

When I was a brownie (back in the early 60's), we had a Daddy-Daughter DINNER that my Dad and I went to.

Later on, while in high school, I was in the drill team and we had some Mother-Daughter things.  My Mom had passed away when I was still in junior high and I just thought "I won't be going to any of THOSE things"  but you know what?? My DAD took me to the Mother-Daughter things the drill team had, and by the time I was a senior, there was another girl whose Mom had passed and HER Dad took her to these events.  It ended up being SO meaningful for me AND my friends.  My Dad was an awesome person!!!!

This makes me so happy!  Great share.  👨‍👧

• Love 2

Dang! Doante's even MORE DESPERATE than he was with Nichole!!!  I really CAN'T with him speeding 12 hours away to get all up with Lindsey.  No WONDER he didn't tell his mom!!

And Lindsey?? STAWP with the lying about your past with your daughter!! She's already a mess.  Don't make it worse.  Think about your CHILD and not YOURSELF FOR ONCE!!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4