Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So are we supposed to give a shit that’s there’s trouble in paradise with Britt and Marce?

Yes. Yes we are. 

Britt, pro tip. You'd better hope real estate works out for you since you have no future as an actress. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

I think Brittzzz is just beautiful.  We've seen her ginger, blonde, makeup, no makeup.  We've seen her sweaty from pushing out a baby.  Still beautiful.

#####

OH NO!!  They are NOT putting Bobbie out in that SHED in the yard with that filthy couch and broken appliances?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ladies...it’s a fucking garage and Chance isn’t a talented contractor so...it might get a bit more...done...but it’s still the garage.

and Tayler, 3 kids, 2 different men and a convict fiancé. Please stop acting like lady of the manor with this privacy crap.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

In my entire life in NJ I can’t remember any organization or school near me doing a daddy/daughter dance. 

Especially when so many families don't have 'daddies' wtf

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Yikes! The room Chance has been working on reminds me of something the inmates I've known in my work life would do. If I were the sister, I'd want to help to make sure it was all done right, or maybe Chance should hire somebody who knows what they are doing.

• Love 3
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Gee is Bobbie really going to move in that dump

She's unpacking her toiletries and putting her condiments in that "kitchen". What the actual fuck? 

Is Chance going to shower before taking those girls to the dance? 

• LOL 4