Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Oh FFS.  I forgot about this poor child gazing at her horrible mother through the glass because Lindsey had to keep her sugar daddy dangling on her puppet string, hoping for sex.

Straight to hell, Linds. No go, no $200.

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Branwin looks ridiculous with those lashes, she has more potential than most of these chicks to look good but she styles herself horribly.

She styles herself like a stripper. You can take the girl off the pole......

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

What is the placement of that piercing? It's not in the nose, not in the lip and it's sticking out like an appendage.

It's called a Monroe piercing I think (supposed to be in the area her mole was). But yeah her post need shortened unless she JUST got it done and they left it longer for swelling.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

What is the placement of that piercing? It's not in the nose, not in the lip and it's sticking out like an appendage.

I thought it was a hideous mole.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

You are gonna get back into drugs if you stay .. good god what does she not understand about that .. nothing in her situation changed since before she was arrested 

She doesn’t wanna change she just wants to rationalize staying and going back to the life .. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I bought a new washing machine yesterday. They delivered it and set it up today. I’ve already done four loads of laundry after not having a machine for a week. And my trip to the laundromat the other day was “interesting.” To say the least.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought a new washing machine yesterday. They delivered it and set it up today. I’ve already done four loads of laundry after not having a machine for a week. And my trip to the laundromat the other day was “interesting.” To say the least.

Oh my god I forgot to ask you about that! We had to go to the laundromat a few times after we lost our washer and dryer to the Great Water Main Break of 2017. (We had to wait fo the basement to be emptied and cleaned). It was AWFUL. It costs a fortune! 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

It's called a Monroe piercing I think (supposed to be in the area her mole was). But yeah her post need shortened unless she JUST got it done and they left it longer for swelling.

Friday nights also give us educational videos 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh Queen...wasn’t she Amber’s roommate last season?

Or she gave Puppy the job where she was getting naked and swimming in pools at the houses she was supposed to clean? We’ve seen her before. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1