Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, goofygirl said:

Boy, old Chazzzzzzzzz's new wife sure sounds like she's wasted right now!  Loved her friend saying"He sounds like a bitch!"

Lort. TayLer and Chance. I think Chance is so proud of himself, he's gonna give himself an Oscar!!  When's he gonna blow?  Surprise! The idea of living in the basement of the house probably sent her right over the edge....

I just can't wait to see what shit old Brittnie starts at Shawn's wedding.  She's claiming to be pregnant with HIS baby??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????

She totally had a heroin drawl in that one segment.  Opiates relax the vocal cords, creating a distinctive, lazy drawl.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Lort. TayLer and Chance. I think Chance is so proud of himself, he's gonna give himself an Oscar!!  When's he gonna blow?  Surprise! The idea of living in the basement of the house probably sent her right over the edge....

Basement??  You mean, like, with plumbing and central heating?  Oh no.  They stuck Bobbie in a shed out in the yard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Seriously, who do I have to blow to get them to STOP IT WITH BRITTNEY AND  MARCELINO

Daonte is available.  Oh wait, that won't stop MArcie and Britt but it will get you on the show. 

Hmm . . . where will Destinie get the info on Shawn's wedding?  Could it be from the producers? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Daonte is available.  Oh wait, that won't stop MArcie and Britt but it will get you on the show. 

Hmm . . . where will Destinie get the info on Shawn's wedding?  Could it be from the producers? 

And why is Sarah immediately speculating that Destinie May crash the wedding? Those producers are so subtle!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3