Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Destinie married someone else?!?! Did we know this?!?! 

Oh yes. She pushed Shawn’s nose into it, too, laughing about how she has a new man who treats her right so she didn’t need him anymore. Or some such thing.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

I missed it, why does Destinie think Shawn owes her money?

He promised her a $10k wedding ring, he repo’d her car that she paid half for, and for sticking around as long as she did. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Destinie thinks the world owes her a living.

I don't think it's the world, she thinks SHAWN owes her big! WHY, I'm not sure.  She broke up with HIM.  Why would she think he OWES her a $10K engagement ring???  Delusional much?

And OF COURSE Amber's new squeeze is the illustrated man.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

He promised her a $10k wedding ring, he repo’d her car that she paid half for, and for sticking around as long as she did. 

I don’t think she paid a dime for that car.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

she was supposed to pay half.  I am 100% sure she paid zero.  She thinks he owes her because she pretended to want to be with him.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ok the idea of Destinie and Sara bumping bellies and throwing down af the wedding makes me snicker. A lot.

Don't forget the first wife is coming, too.  She's probably knocked up from talking to Shawn over the phone.

• LOL 11
23 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Because.

She thinks it's gonna be easier just browbeating Shawn for $$$ than it is to get a j-o-b!  Plus, you know, she's been in prison her whole FUCKING life, so she has no job skills.  Well, not any in the "real" world.

OMG!!!  Dingdongs from Houston!!  I can't remember either of their names but she wants some big nice wedding, ring, honeymoon, big ass house....  Oh, it's RAY and BRITTNEY.  Jeez, could we have ONE MORE Brittney on this dumb show??  Ray's at an AGGIE's house!  Oh, it's Brittney's PARENTS.....

Uh oh... The plot thickens.... Chance was there when Bobbie OD'd.  HE KEPT HER ALIVE!!  (according to him)    I think he is one full of shit guy.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4