Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I want to see both Kyle and Daniel go nutso talking to people. So while Kyle is talking to Brittany, Daniel ask "Can I steal Brittany away?" and shove Kyle over. Then Kyle will come back a few minutes later and say, "I need to finish my conversation with Brittany" and shove Daniel aside.

Then Daniel will say to Terrance, "I feel such a strong connection with you. If you vote for me to stay, I will give you a rose." 

Kyle will say to Jasmine, after their conversation, "Jasmine, will you accept this pickle?"

I'm watching The Bachelorette right now. I guess it is rubbing off.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Im 45. Mine was when I was 36 and my 16 year old employee told me I was older than her mom. Oh, and the young guys (18. 19, 20) we're hiring at my current job who can't read write cursive since they were never taught it in school. 

When I was 45, I had a 16-YO student tell me I was older than his grandmother.  WT????  

And yeah, I had to stop writing in cursive on my chalkboards in 2003 when a 16 YO student told me she couldn't read cursive.  Come to find out many of them couldn't read it either but were afraid to speak up.  :(

• Mind Blown 4

I’d love it if Daniel goes full tilt Iago (I’m not referring to the parrot in Aladdin) and drips verbal poison into Terrance’s ear. This would provoke Terrance into saying or doing something wildly inappropriate (nothing involving choking). And then Terrance is removed from the house and there isn’t an eviction Thursday. But has Daniel actually read or seen a stage production/film of Othello? Maybe not. But damn, he has such potential to be a modern day Iago.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 1

Jasmine on Amazing Race? Nope. She would be the person screaming at her partner, expecting him to read a map while driving stick shift, making nasty comments about other team, all while sucking on a pickle.  Then as soon as there's a challenge she doesn't want to do, she'd have an injury.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Ibut she would have to do half the roadblocks and participate in the detours.  She wouldn't last a day.

She wouldn't even make it to the cars to make it to the first airport. 

20 minutes ago, llongori said:

When I was 45, I had a 16-YO student tell me I was older than his grandmother.  WT????  

And yeah, I had to stop writing in cursive on my chalkboards in 2003 when a 16 YO student told me she couldn't read cursive.  Come to find out many of them couldn't read it either but were afraid to speak up.  :(

I swear I know how old my family is, but I apparently never did the math. My mom had me when she was 17, my younger sister  had her son at 17.... and when I was 36 my mom happened to mention she was  grandma at 36. My brain could barely comprehend that sentence. 

Not to drag up an eaten muffin, but I kept trying to figure out, did Jasmine claim 2 muffins out of a dozen for herself when there's 11 still in the house? If so, she's lucky she got one. It should have been one for everyone and 2 for the baker. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I see Daniel more like Othello because his emotions are all over the place. Plus he believes the bad stuff people say but not the stuff the people who care about him say.

I could see Michael being an Iago, just happening to say stuff that will just eat at Daniel. Or Terrance.

Now if this was King Lear I know who would play the Fool.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Not to drag up an eaten muffin, but I kept trying to figure out, did Jasmine claim 2 muffins out of a dozen for herself when there's 11 still in the house? If so, she's lucky she got one. It should have been one for everyone and 2 for the baker. 

It's my understanding that the broadcast show time-shifted this whole thing, and that Nicole made the muffins especially for Turner and Jasmine for when they got off slop, and there were other factors like Joseph taking Turner's to warm in the microwave, and Turner at first not realizing the ones in the bag weren't the ones for him.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, TimWil said:

Following the veto Terrance said to Daniel “Well, that took the gas out of my mother f**king sails.” Hahaha. What a moron.

I bet he’s said “It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon” or “It doesn’t take a brain scientist.”

He's totally Biff from Back to the Future (Google it, loser Kyle).   "Ha, ha.   That's funnier than a screen door on a battleship.:   "Submarine!   It's a screen door on a submarine, you idiot!  Why would a screen door on a battleship be funny?"

4 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

🤐

Uh huh, that's what I thought.    lol

• Wink 2
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

when I was 36 my mom happened to mention she was  grandma at 36. My brain could barely comprehend that sentence. 

Loretta Lynn was a grandmother at 29.  😲

I agree that Jasmine is not suited for TAR.  Truly delusional.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Jasmine and Joseph are on the hammock. Jasmine's decided she and Joseph are going to be in The Amazing Race. She asks if he can swim, can he run, can he carry heavy stuff on his back, can he read a map - he answers yes to all these. She didn't ask if he could drive a stick shift

It would be hilarious to see Jasmine take a watermelon in the face.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

You guys, stop trying to talk Jasmine out of this Amazing Race delusion. I need to see that shit, and I need to see it now. 

10 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

So apparently Michael walked in on Kyle and Alyssa getting their groove on in the HN room last night.

Thank god I missed that. Button Boy does have a heart, after all.

9 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Jasmine's saying Daniel is out (she is whispering) and guessing he is going this week.

She says there's five girls so their odds are good. 

Is Jasmine still playing Week One? Unless the girls work together (never), there is no power in numbers. Has she not figured out that Taylor and Brittany are not coming back?

7 hours ago, leocadia said:

Jasmine/Alyssa sunbathing and Jasmine is "hotter than a chicken at Sam's Club"

I think she's referring to her temperature and not complimenting herself, but it's not 100% clear.

You mean those greasy skin-puckered birds that sit under the heat lamp for 6 hours until someone finally takes it home because anything’s better than not cooking? (Not saying I’ve never done this, don’t judge me.)

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I did an obit for her, it was tough to write.

https://www.cbr.com/grease-star-olivia-newton-john-obituary/

Very nice article, Brian.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

Even better...someone throws a watermelon at Jasmine, Jackson dives in out of nowhere to snatch just before it hits her.   Then they fight over it.  Truly the bout of the century, 

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kyle just said that Big Brother is for old people and I'm ready to fight this little shit if only I could find my cane and a shuttle from the seniors center.

Save Daniel, vote out Kyle. We need a banner plane and a wall yeller, stat.

Get off my lawn show, Kyle!

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I swear I know how old my family is, but I apparently never did the math. My mom had me when she was 17, my younger sister  had her son at 17.... and when I was 36 my mom happened to mention she was  grandma at 36. My brain could barely comprehend that sentence. 

So, if I read that right - your sister is two years younger than you…?

• Like 1

LOL - so, apparently Taylor told Terrance earlier that next week's target is Kyle - Jasmine is relaying this info to Alyssa.  Jasmine/Daniel/Terrance have clocked the LOs minus Kyle and Joseph.  The Convenience Store's reads on the rest of the house are hilariously bad.  The fact that it's taken them 3 weeks to pick up on how much Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Turner are hanging out and realize that's a core part of an obvious alliance...

Ohhhhh.... Jas-Raven is back!  Sure, honey, of course you "worked for the government" while in HS.  She explains that she worked for the US Geological Survey in HS - doesn't tell us what she did, but...  Yeah.  And when her dad died, the woman who hired her for her government job was the first one to show up at the house.  "It was wiiiiillld."  I bet.

She also talks about how she won all these pageants in HS - Homecoming Queen, Miss Football, Miss HS - but she was only allowed to keep one title.  And herein lies the source of her original, initial animus toward Taylor.  You just know she came into the house thinking she'd be the pageant girl, but nope...  Taylor's title far outweighs anything she ever won.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

She also talks about how she won all these pageants in HS - Homecoming Queen, Miss Football, Miss HS - but she was only allowed to keep one title.  And herein lies the source of her original, initial animus toward Taylor.  You just know she came into the house thinking she'd be the pageant girl, but nope...  Taylor's title far outweighs anything she ever won.  

Oh, she’s adding to the titles now? The last time I heard her mention this, there were only two titles. That time, she gave one away to a poor unfortunate girl who had nothing and was so grateful for the crumbs that were thrown her way. (Only Jasmine could paint herself as Cinderella and Fairy Godmother.)

Ten years from now, Jasmine will be telling people how she was so humbled to win Entrepreneur of the Year, top Beyoncé’s annual Best Person list 3 years in a row, and serve as beauty advisor to Vogue magazine, that she decided to give back to the community by handing out nail polish to the homeless every Christmas. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

LOL - so, apparently Taylor told Terrance earlier that next week's target is Kyle - Jasmine is relaying this info to Alyssa.  Jasmine/Daniel/Terrance have clocked the LOs minus Kyle and Joseph.  The Convenience Store's reads on the rest of the house are hilariously bad.  The fact that it's taken them 3 weeks to pick up on how much Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Turner are hanging out and realize that's a core part of an obvious alliance...

Why is Taylor telling Terrance anything?

Doesn’t she know that Terrance, Alyssa will run straight to Kyle with the info?

• Like 1

Indy can’t find her glasses anywhere. She thinks maybe one of the guys put them on and walked around the house until they dropped them. Daniel and/or Terrance suggest maybe it’s the Hard Cider Muffin Thief. 

5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why is Taylor telling Terrance anything?

Doesn’t she know that Terrance, Alyssa will run straight to Kyle with the info?

I’m guessing it’s a setup? To see if Terrance can keep a secret, and to see if he’s sharing info with Alyssa? If that’s the case, I’m sure Kyle knows about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Turner, Taylor and Brittany talk about Jasmine’s ongoing need to be waited on. Bringing her the occasional bottle of BBQ sauce or ketchup, fine, but everything? “She sprained it, she didn’t break it,” Brittany mutters. Turner says he heard her calling across the yard earlier: “Alyssa! Come here! My tooth hurts!”

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2

Jasmine and Terrance are convinced they have the votes to boot Kyle instead of Daniel— as long as they can convince Alyssa to do it. They’re already counting Joseph as a yes. I can’t believe they still think he’s with them.

Jasmine and Daniel are planning Daniel’s goodbye speech, just in case. He’s going to throw Monte and Michael under the bus: as such a superfan, how is it that Michael’s so afraid to play?! Next chance he gets, Daniel’s definitely putting Michael on the block. That’ll teach him.

• LOL 4

Jasmine thinks that outside of the house, Turner’s probably dope. He reminds her a lot of herself. Daniel thinks winning HoH went to Turner’s head and made him weird.

Elsewhere, Kyle asks Alyssa if they’re in a showmance. They talk about previous showmances and how far they got. Kyle didn’t like Cody (of Jessica and) because he had no personality.

Just now, 30 Helens said:

Elsewhere, Kyle asks Alyssa if they’re in a showmance. They talk about previous showmances and how far they got. Kyle didn’t like Cody (of Jessica and) because he had no personality.

Funny, you think Kyle would get along great with the guy who talked about going down to the Ferguson riots just to see if he could survive.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Joseph tells Brittany and Taylor that the other side has been working on him, trying to “wake him up”. They think Monte has been telling him what to do. They also think Taylor is a floater with no loyalty to either side. (Why aren’t they working on Taylor, then, even as a temporary vote?) Joseph says they’re calling their alliance “The House”.

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Funny, you think Kyle would get along great with the guy who talked about going down to the Ferguson riots just to see if he could survive.

Kyle’s a lover, not a fighter.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
18 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

They have five out of seven.  That's not "hilariously bad."  That's just "a little off."

Except you selectively quoted me and ignored that I pointed out it's taken them 3 weeks to figure out who those five are.  Granted, it also took them 3 weeks to even realize there was an alliance on the "other side" picking them off.  

On the other hand, I do appreciate that they're trying until the bitter end, every week, to save their own alliance mates, even if, again, their reads on the house really are hilariously bad and tunnel vision at its best.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Kyle’s a lover, not a fighter.

Or as Cody would say, Kyle's a beta.

I'm remembering why I don't miss Cody even if Kyle deserves that.   

• Love 2

Turner must watch a lot of Friends and the Office. Earlier, he made one of many Friends references I’ve heard from him, and he just compared himself to Office characters who never interact, like Creed and Ryan. I don’t know whether he thinks of himself as the Ryan or the Creed.

HoH meeting begins with more complaints about Jasmine and her queenly ways. Kyle says he is tired of the story about her giving her titles away, and everyone groans in agreement.

Joseph enters and confirms the other side is recruiting him hard. He’s like a trial member of their alliance. Alyssa is voting for Kyle. If Joseph votes with them, their plan is to protect him by blaming his flipped vote on Brittany. “I’m being framed!” she laughs. The rest point fingers at her: “You bitch!” 

Monte is concerned that Joseph will be exposed and, with festie besties ending, they will be vulnerable if the other side wins HoH. Joseph wants Kyle to convince them to vote for Daniel this week, and that way J/K can stay undercover.

Joseph says it wasn’t hard to keep a shocked expression on his face while the other side was feeding him all their information, because he was shocked they were actually doing it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Short takes from the other side, according to Joseph:

• They’re all freaked out by Turner. They think he’s a wild card.
  • Michael and Monte are masterminds and comp beasts.
  • Kyle and Turner are best friends.
  • Alyssa sending Kyle home would be such great TV.

Kyle says he’s proud of Alyssa, because that means she’s actually playing. He’s not mad, because he’s backstabbing her too.

Joseph thinks they consider Taylor just as flippable, but they think he’s dumber so that’s why they targeted him. He doesn’t think their plans are that bad, but they’re just so poorly executed. They tried to sell him on how legendary his betrayal would be.

They are also pushing him to start a showmance with Taylor, so she will leak information to him and he can carry it back. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Joseph says Indy has been getting irritated with him because he’s talking game with Jasmine. (Indy seems very possessive to me. She likes to be #1) He can’t imagine what she’s going to be like in jury.

Taylor overheard them complaining about how nobody’s playing the game. They said they would never come back to play again unless they got to play alongside “real” players like Janelle and Kaysar. (Something tells me this came from Daniel. No way Indy knows those names, and probably not Jasmine, either.) Taylor also heard comments about how “my husband”, “my brother” would play so much better. (This sounds like Indy and Jasmine.)

• Love 1

Joseph: “They showed their true faces today and it scared me.” He tells Michael that Jasmine may have been acting friendly, like she was giving him a choice, but she was not. The sweet southern thing is an act— “She’s a shark.”

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Kyle says he’s been getting a lot of DR questions about Alyssa, and now he guesses that she’s been getting the same. Playing up the showmance vs showmance angle. He agrees that it would be great TV if one of them takes the other out. He’s actually glad that Alyssa is working on that, too, because he was afraid that by playing her, he was coming off as a giant douche. 

That’s not why we all think you’re a giant douche, Kyle. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Everyone leaves except Michael and Brittany. Michael is so excited: he always wanted to play in a split house season. They’re also grateful that they found each other early on, through their shared early awkwardness.

Brittany is a little nervous about next HoH. Michael can’t play and she’s injured, although she will try her best. She doesn’t see how winning will help either Joseph or Kyle’s games, considering the roles they’re playing, and fears they might throw it. 

• Like 1

Brittany leaves. Michael straightens up the Chinese checkers board. (Early in the LO meeting, someone thought they saw Daniel approaching, and there was a mad scramble to set up a fake in-progress game, so they would have a reason for being there.)

He crunches some chips and does an evil villain cackle. “You want good TV? We’ll give you good TV. Too bad you’re on the wrong side of it.”

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I don't get why she's worried.  Joseph's likely already going to expose himself with the vote in two days.

Not necessarily. Not if Kyle can convince Jasmine etc. to let Daniel go. Joseph can also explain away a vote for Daniel by saying that’s how he saw the house going and was just protecting himself. 

But whatever happens with the vote, the LOs need to keep HoH or they’re vulnerable. However, by winning HoH, Joseph or Kyle would certainly be forced to show their cards. That’s why they might be tempted to throw it, for their own personal games.

It’s a fine line everyone is walking, with all this subterfuge and double agent spy games, and that’s what makes this so fascinating.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine and Terrance are convinced they have the votes to boot Kyle instead of Daniel— as long as they can convince Alyssa to do it. They’re already counting Joseph as a yes. I can’t believe they still think he’s with them.

I watched a convo with Joseph yesterday and he is very convincing when he lies about not knowing anything and nobody talking to him.  Actually most of the Leftovers are really good actors but Joseph is even better.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I watched a convo with Joseph yesterday and he is very convincing when he lies about not knowing anything and nobody talking to him.  Actually most of the Leftovers are really good actors but Joseph is even better.

What I find amazing is how they are all coordinating everything…lies, misdirection, so much, and very clear eyed about working out the best strategy, talking and discussing, rather than one or two trying to run the show.  

• Like 4
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

big-brother-taylor-cbs-big-brother.gif

I wonder if Lays will just buy some of these clips from live feeds for commercials (with a cut for Taylor of course) or shoot new commercials.

"Nothing goes better with laughter than Lays."

or

"Laugh with Lays and have a good time!"

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

Good morning, all! Great morning here in Minnesota, I hope it is the same f" women's atomic bedroom with the weirdly shaped outlined headboards. In the bed closest to us is Alyssa. It looks like she's staring up at the ceiling but I think that's just how she's sleeping. Indy's in the middle bed and Joseph in what used to be Ameerah's bed. You'd think Jasmine would move in but I suppose she doesn't want to move her stuff over. Although she wouldn't do the actual moving, she'd find a lackey or two. "Hey you! Behind the bathroom mirror! I know you're there! You got nothing better to do than film us brushing our teeth, how about doing some real work and move my stuff into the other room!"

Camera 2 shows same room, opposite angle. We can't see Joseph at all, but can see Indy and Alyssa. I miss this room from last year when it was Derek F's, Azah's and Britini's room and home of the big blue couch! In the couch's (aka coffin bed) place is the macaron chair. It looks like it's made of giant macarons cookies. I'll have to watch for it when the lights are on but they don't show this bedroom much anymore.

Camera 3 shows us the hallway bedroom. Across the hall you can see the men's bedroom sliding door open a few inches. Maybe Terrance's snores reverberate less when the door is cracked. Also the guys are in a sharing mood - they don't want the hallway bedroom folks to miss out on Terrance's nightly serenades. Brittany is in the bed furthest from the camera, then we see Daniel's cherubic face as he sweetly sleeps dreaming of hound dogs and blue suede shoes. Then it's Jasmine buried under the covers. We can't see Taylor as she's under the camera.

I'm looking at the flowers built onto the wall opposite the hallway bedroom. In keeping with the motel theme, are these the thistles you find growing from the cracks of a beat-up sidewalk in front of Ma and Pa's strip motel with a couple of extra cabins that you stay in on the way to the Black Hills?

Camera 4 shows us the same group in reverse plus Taylor. You can barely see her against the wall. I unmuted and yes, this room does have the benefit of Terrance's night music. It's not too loud.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

You guys, stop trying to talk Jasmine out of this Amazing Race delusion. I need to see that shit, and I need to see it now. 

Thank god I missed that. Button Boy does have a heart, after all.

Is Jasmine still playing Week One? Unless the girls work together (never), there is no power in numbers. Has she not figured out that Taylor and Brittany are not coming back?

You mean those greasy skin-puckered birds that sit under the heat lamp for 6 hours until someone finally takes it home because anything’s better than not cooking? (Not saying I’ve never done this, don’t judge me.)

Very nice article, Brian.

Those chickens don't last 5 minutes after they come off the spit at my Sams.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’s spoilergirl so grain of salt but she’s been pretty on point this season so:

It it is an endurance comp…Michael can’t compete, Brittany and Jasmine won’t be competitive.   Maybe Taylor can win HOH?

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

It it is an endurance comp…Michael can’t compete, Brittany and Jasmine won’t be competitive.   Maybe Taylor can win HOH?

That would be great if Taylor could hang on! But I bet Monte or Joseph could, too.

Watch, Taylor and Daniel will be the last ones hanging on - a duel to the death! 

Oh wait, Daniel will most likely be gone (ha ha ha).

• LOL 2